I feel unforgivable...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That fetish story I was going to write to vent my list so I didn't fornicste?....
I wrote it. Not only that....I shared it on Deviantart, knowing how much attention stuff like this grabs there. I know it needs to be deleted, but I feel so much power knowing it has over 3 THIUSAND views and is favorites by several people. I don't want to. Please pray I'll have the strength to do what's right.

Sorry for spelling errors I'm on mobile and can't see what I'm typing

Edit:I deleted the story, but I don't expect you all to forgive me for this. Please pray for the people who saw it.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh.

Yes, deleting the story would be a good start towards repentance. Though it's too late now.

You're not unforgiveable.

I'm still praying for you. Both for forgiveness, and that God would clean the inside of the cup that is you.

(And for God's sake and your own, stay away from Deviantart!)

Last edited:

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean it's too late? The site let's you delete your works at any time

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You can't put the genie back into the bottle; some damage has already been done that can't be undone. Do you know it is a great sin to cause others to sin?

You should delete it and anything else you've created which doesn't Glorify God. And most importantly repent of this as to not repeat your mistake.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That fetish story I was going to write to vent my list so I didn't fornicste?....
I wrote it. Not only that....I shared it on Deviantart, knowing how much attention stuff like this grabs there. I know it needs to be deleted, but I feel so much power knowing it has over 3 THIUSAND views and is favorites by several people. I don't want to. Please pray I'll have the strength to do what's right.

Sorry for spelling errors I'm on mobile and can't see what I'm typing

Edit:I deleted the story, but I don't expect you all to forgive me for this. Please pray for the people who saw it.
If you think you need forgiveness from me (and let me assure you—you don't), you got it! ;)
You wouldn't be an attention addict, would you?
That stuff's strong. You're gonna wanna get victory over that.
I'll have people praying for you.
Jesus saves. Believe me, Jesus saves. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you @Jabre. Remember to honor God, he deserves honor. He has died on the cross for our sins. He created the heavens and earth and us. When we study the universe and life forms it becomes clear how intelligent God truly is. And powerful. Honor him @Jabre, he is great!

Reactions: Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read Ezekiel 33. You can choose to live righteously now and leave all that behind. Every day is a new day to either choose to live for God or in wickedness. If you fall, confess your sins, make things right and keep going.

You are not a slave to sin. You got this.

Reactions: Lambano