I had a bad dream...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dreamt last night that I predicted an 8.5 earthquake in California and spent a lot of time trying to warn everyone.

Sometimes when I have dreams like this or visions it means something bad in my own life and has nothing to do with reality outside of my own life.

I'm desiring prayers so I can discern this dream. Thanks! Devin.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dreamt last night that I predicted an 8.5 earthquake in California and spent a lot of time trying to warn everyone.

Sometimes when I have dreams like this or visions it means something bad in my own life and has nothing to do with reality outside of my own life.

Prayers for you Devin, for protection and that God will ward off anything bad that comes your way. Ephesians 6 brother!
God bless

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying with you and for you, brother!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I see California had a 5.9 but it wasn't an 8.5 so now I'm confused: 5.9 Earthquake Shakes Wide Area of California | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

The strange thing about the earthquake was that it was felt large distances away in San Fransisco and Redding. Which does concern me somewhat as I used to live in California and those areas should have felt nothing from that quake. Maybe God had mercy.

But on a personal level, I did have a kidney test that turned up high on Monday. And the doctor said I might have been dehydrated. I got dizzy and weak. I have to go in for more testing later just to be sure it's not my kidneys.

Anyways, cheers and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul