I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother marks, advance to Higher Ground where we all bow our knees to the Throne of TRUTH.
Yes, come with me, brother, and I will show you the way to that higher ground where we shall bow before the throne of TRUTH.

Or, I can show you in the Scriptures these things which I affirm.

And you did not address what I wrote, that you replied to.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't tell you the day or hour.

There is a destruction though that was predicted - but the exact day or hour - when Jesus returned and gathered is bride (they were changed in the twinkling of an eye, rescued from Gods Wrath due to faithfulness) - is estimated between the wrath of God being poured out during the plagues, and the fires that consumed the town, and that is all on faith, all around in 70AD when the end of the Mosaic Age and the Prophets, was done away with - dawning on a new Age of life by and through the Spirit.

Jesus wouldn't have lied about the generation that would not pass until - those things came about.

In a second regard to the notion of 'not knowing the day or hour' for today - it simply means you do not know when you are going to die. (to me anyway)

:]

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any post that begins this way I discount right out of the gate, and I'm hardly inclined to continue.

Much love!
You mean you have indignation against the phrase, "Holy Word of God"?? Believing what God's written Word says instead of men's theories is all he is saying with his statement. What true Christian would reject to that idea?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've just smeared a lot of people with this broad brush.

Much love!
No, he simply smeared the FALSE THEORY FROM MEN called a Pre-trib Rapture theory.

Those who are ignorant enough to believe those men behind that FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory smear their own selves by trusting in those men instead of God's written Word which reveals their theory as false.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I'm saying, my brother. You haven't hurt my feelings at all, but you haven't spoken rightly. I tell you this in love, that you will consider your words.

Much love!
Those kind of empty threats often come from those who don't have a leg to stand on that follow the doctrines of men instead God's written Word.

You are the one that will consider your words when Lord Jesus does return AFTER... the coming tribulation, and He finds that you did not remain "a chaste virgin" waiting on Him, and instead fell away to a false one (2 Corinthians 11).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to understand where we've failed to place a full significance on the words we read in Scripture, and come to understand where there are conflicts created with our various views.
The start of that for you would be to actually TRUST what God's written Word says, instead of your heeding men's false doctrine of a Pre-trib Rapture Theory.

You might begin with the actual TIME that Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul showed for when Jesus comes to gather His Church after the tribulation, on the last day of this world...

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 timed with the day of the future resurrection on the last day of this world.

Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27, Jesus declaring the day of His coming to gather His saints AFTER the tribulation.

So PLEASE... those brethren that actually STUDY what God's written Word says, don't need any attempted lectures on man's philosophy and ways of thinking, especially when they refuse to recognize the simplicity of God's written Word, and instead try to make His Word like a puzzle, just so they can try and add the doctrines of men to it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when a 'son of God' knows that his/her FATHER's Word can be trusted and feared(HIGHLY Revered) then we can have
boldness in this current 'day of evil' whereby = 1 Timothy 4:1-5

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Since 2021 no one has been able to bring forth a single 'pre-trib rapture' decaration and/or OT prophecy.

When the LORD JESUS CHRIST says HE is Coming after thr tribulation = Believe HIM
And when he warned us WE WOULD have TRIBULATION IN THIS WORLD believe HIM .
ITS COMING DAVID and its coming WORLD WIDE against the true lambs . Oh but let not the lambs fear it
fear to suffer for Christ , or fear even death . THE LORD is with the lambs through it all . THROUGH IT ALL .
Whether we live its unto the LORD and whether we die its unto the LORD . HE IS OUR HOPE , HE IS OUR SALVATOIN .
PARADISE AWAITS the lambs at the end of our faith . Massive tribulation will arise
even within the western socities . The dark love produced by the dragon has led more and more of all faiths
of all religoins of even secular to unite under a love , a love that is not of GOD but cometh of the world and loveth a lie .
SOON and very soon laws will keep changing and all as one will unite as one
and come full force against lambs . Society has been prepared the religions of the world are fast being prepared .
ITS COMING DAVID , TRIBULATION like we ourselves have not seen , ITS COMING . And the lambs must march
on faithful till the last breath .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any post that begins this way I discount right out of the gate, and I'm hardly inclined to continue.

Much love!
marks, these are harsh words and trending in the direction of obstinate

Are we not to be striving for One Body of Truth according to "Thy word is Truth"

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't tell you the day or hour.

There is a destruction though that was predicted - but the exact day or hour - when Jesus returned and gathered is bride (they were changed in the twinkling of an eye, rescued from Gods Wrath due to faithfulness) - is estimated between the wrath of God being poured out during the plagues, and the fires that consumed the town, and that is all on faith, all around in 70AD when the end of the Mosaic Age and the Prophets, was done away with - dawning on a new Age of life by and through the Spirit.

Jesus wouldn't have lied about the generation that would not pass until - those things came about.

In a second regard to the notion of 'not knowing the day or hour' for today - it simply means you do not know when you are going to die. (to me anyway)

:]
THE ABOVE IS BALDERDASH!

What you are espousing is men's false doctrine called Full-Preterism.

Partial Preterism still believes Jesus' future coming is still yet to happen.

Full-Preterism believes Jesus' coming already... happened, and that 70 A.D. ended all prophetic events for the end of this world.

Both doctrines are from 'men', and NOT from God in His Word.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, come with me, brother, and I will show you the way to that higher ground where we shall bow before the throne of TRUTH.

Or, I can show you in the Scriptures these things which I affirm.

And you did not address what I wrote, that you replied to.

Much love!
marks, you and i have only have one choice before our Heavenly Father

You must prove that our Heavenly Father said: 'I will pre-trib rapture the Church BEFORE His Second Coming and the Resurrection.

If, you cannot then you must abandon 'pre-trib rapture'.

God has commanded this from you, myself and everyone who speaks from the Holy Scriptures = Prov 30:5-6 , Rev 22:18-19

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE ABOVE IS BALDERDASH!

What you are espousing is men's false doctrine called Full-Preterism.

Partial Preterism still believes Jesus' future coming is still yet to happen.

Full-Preterism believes Jesus' coming already... happened, and that 70 A.D. ended all prophetic events for the end of this world.

Both doctrines are from 'men', and NOT from God in His Word.
@Davy, nothing new. It's not like this is being said

"IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS WAY YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN!"

If I did that, then there may be a problem.

It's subjective between God and the individual...

Not between me and you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy, nothing new. It's not like this is being said

"IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS WAY YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN!"

If I did that, then there may be a problem.

It's subjective between God and the individual...

Not between me and you.
Just more BALDERDASH from one who obviously does not follow God's written Word.

You are not to be trusted.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No human is to be trusted, @Davy...

Wouldn't make accusations either.

The only one to be trusted truly is God, who is the only Spiritual Authority that exist, aside from the authority that is here on earth such as the government, and police.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignorance is all I hear from the likes of you. Go study and quit trying to act like you know what God's Word says.

Great, thank you for the delightful conversation, @Davy. You take care.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great, thank you for the delightful conversation, @Davy. You take care.
I had no intention of thinking to be able to carry on a conversation with one so deceived as you. The devil has bewitched your understand about God's Word, as those ideas you espouse are not from God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had no intention of thinking to be able to carry on a conversation with one so deceived as you. The devil has bewitched your understand about God's Word, as those ideas you espouse are not from God.
That is weird to say on the internet man.

Just put me on ignore.

If you dont have anything good to say.

Peace, and God be with you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is weird to say on the internet man.

Just put me on ignore.

If you dont have anything good to say.

Peace, and God be with you.
Now on Ignore, since that's the only way you'll get the hint to stop your vain attempt to badger me. That's what you're actually doing with your FAKE vanity of blessing statements. I will NOT offer you blessings in Christ since you so butcher His Word! Instead, may God rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Go!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now on Ignore, since that's the only way you'll get the hint to stop your vain attempt to badger me. That's what you're actually doing with your FAKE vanity of blessing states. I will NOT offer you blessings in Christ since you so butcher His Word! Instead, may God rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Go!

Have a good night Davy, sorry you are upset. I am not trying to badger you at all... but if you gonna just be negative, it would be best for you to ignore me.