I Like This Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes, when the mobs come out and attack you, you can take heart and know you are on the right track..... for so they persecuted our LORD and savior Jesus Christ.
Definitely. But I’m still going to point out the truth about what they are doing when they gang up on and attack someone, or When they do something and then say it’s someone else who has done it. I’m not going to let it happen without speaking up and laying bare what they are doing. Surely ignoring them and allowing them to continue without saying something will Never help them…
I Hope this brings you some peace. Let the Holy Spirit lead you and your words will bear fruit, may not be now, but someday that seed will germinate, and then you can glorify the one that brings the growth. (1 Corinthians 3:1-8)
How are you doing physically? I haven’t run across you in a minute.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing physically? I haven’t run across you in a minute.
doing Ok overall, Just busy working, plus you get to a point where you don't want to waste your time arguing with people who are incapable of understanding the point you are making.... I think that is the big lesson you learn when you know your time on earth is limited, your time is precious to you. So instead of Just arguing hours on end here I just share what I am led to share and ignore the opposition.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I think they would be able to hear if even one of us would begin to walk in the Spirit. But…the apostles walked in the Spirit and they were still killed.

Reactions: Azim and David H.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely. But I’m still going to point out the truth about what they are doing when they gang up on and attack someone, or When they do something and then say it’s someone else who has done it. I’m not going to let it happen without speaking up and laying bare what they are doing. Surely ignoring them and allowing them to continue without saying something will Never help them…
Yes, Stunned. This forum is read by many. It is an outreach ministry. We are charged with "Go tell..." Even though there are dissenting voices here, someone may be touched by what you write.

Thank you so much for your persistence. ♥

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Stunned. This forum is read by many. It is an outreach ministry. We are charged with "Go tell..." Even though there are dissenting voices here, someone may be touched by what you write.

Thank you so much for your persistence. ♥
Thank you. That was encouraging and gave me some strength.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have anger. Im not used to feeling anger since I was weaned from my passions. I can only remember twice feeling anger since my weaning.
The first was watching something at Christmas on tv at my sisters house. They all thought I would like it so they called me in from the other room. It was a…tribute for our troops type thing put on by the White House. But it was a different kind of anger than I’ve been accustomed to in my life. It was like…anger, but without my passions involved. It was like a streamlined and defined thing rather than a messy exploding thing because my emotions weren’t doing jumping jacks in my veins. If anger can feel…pure and not all jumbled up, then that’s how I would describe it. I just snuck back out of the room and sat and examined myself as if I were a strange bug and I honestly didn’t know what I was feeling was anger because it was the first time and it was different.

Now, I’m feeling that same anger over a year later and over the course of a month or so. And…I’m not sure what to do with anger now. Before, it was used to explode in messy ways, raise my blood pressure and run around murdering others. But now that I don’t want to murder others with my passions calmed, I’m left scratching my head sort of. I used the anger to…dress down a vicious mob of murderers with the brutal truth. I’m not really into pointing out others faults but I did it because… because I thought it was necessary and right to do so. I’ve been told I come with a wrecking ball in response to a mere slap but thats because the vicious mob doesn’t see what they are doing as murder. Im never even angry in these threads any more unless I see a concerted attack by a mob on one lone brother or sister. It’s the ONLY time I don’t speak the truth gently but rather loudly.

Okay, I’m all rambled out. Going to watch one of Kevin’s videos and read more wigglesworth.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have anger." How can you not have anger? Therefore putting away falsehood, let everyone speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

Reactions: Azim

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have anger." How can you not have anger? Therefore putting away falsehood, let everyone speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.
Maybe you can’t. I know my anger has changed. And I know it’s been rare since I was weaned. And I know it no longer involves my shrieking flesh. It’s more of a calm - oh…I think I’m mad…

Reactions: GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you can’t. I know my anger has changed. And I know it’s been rare since I was weaned. And I know it no longer involves my shrieking flesh. It’s more of a calm - oh…I think I’m mad…
It becomes less and less as we become less, and The Lord increases in us. He who is weaned from the breast(milk) is mature and this is The Lord's doing.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh…Isaiah 28. Oh my gosh…
We are in Isaiah 28.
I have seen bits and pieces before but wow.

Habitually drunk, overcome with wine, the priest and the prophet reel with intoxicating drink, confused by wine, stagger from intoxicating drink (from somewhere there is a verse about woe to those who mix strong drink for their neighbor…), confused by wine (Babylon and those who drink the wine of her passionate immorality),reel while having visions, stagger when rendering a verdict, all the tables full of filthy vomit, not a single clean place because a little leaven leaven’s the whole thing, said this is the resting place but they would not listen, so they will stumble, be broken, caught and taken captive.
The church could almost…BE Ephraim…! The awful doctrines are being spoken of here.

But then it talks about Judah…the leaders have said, we’ve made a covenant with death, we’ve made falsehood our refuge and have hidden ourselves with deception, but your deal to cheat death will be overturned.

It almost seems like…ephraim is the church and Judah is the religious leaders? The doctrine makers?

bed is too short and blanket is too small, I can’t real clearly see what that means. But this came to mind, I will throw her on a bed of suffering along with those who commit adultery with her. So much of it I still don’t understand.

Oh my gosh. I’m going to just run away for the rest of the night. It’s so sad.​

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s all become obfuscation. Listening to people speak has become like trying to decipher a document written in heavy legalese like…an insurance document. And they often don’t even have a firm concept of what they mean by a word or phrase. They appear sometimes to have some very loose or vague concept fluttering about as to what they are saying means but it’s not firm and fleshed out thought.

And it’s easier to just use different words any more than try to convey anything with the old ones.
I say trust, not faith, because I have no idea what vague thing is expressed to different people by the word faith. A lot of people seem to think faith means a set of beliefs/doctrines. It just means trust to me.
And I say rely on my strength versus rely on Gods strength/power instead of salvation by works or salvation by faith. (Except I plug in trust there.)
And people might not agree with the words or phrases I use but at least they understand what I mean when I say them.

Reactions: Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I might have this right.
Sin, transgression, iniquity.

Sin - Failure in righteousness
Transgression - crossing the line, willfully and on purpose, after much power/grace/help and calming of the passions.
Iniquity - Not turning back after transgression. (I think…) This would be where one is turned over to satan for the destruction (hopefully) of the flesh that one loved so much they left the path.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I might have this right.
Sin, transgression, iniquity.

Sin - Failure in righteousness
Transgression - crossing the line, willfully and on purpose, after much power/grace/help and calming of the passions.
Iniquity - Not turning back after transgression. (I think…) This would be where one is turned over to satan for the destruction (hopefully) of the flesh that one loved so much they left the path.
This subject is so confusing. To myself, all of them are missing the mark, which of course is "sin". I just cannot seem to separate them. @1stCenturyLady seems to have a handle on this, I just cannot seem to separate them.
And then, there is "trespasses"...

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This subject is so confusing. To myself, all of them are missing the mark, which of course is "sin". I just cannot seem to separate them. @1stCenturyLady seems to have a handle on this, I just cannot seem to separate them.
It is confusing, yes. And I’m not sure I have that completely right, but it does seem to match up with the revelation verse, which I use so much to figure out other verses - wicked, filthy, righteous, holy, as the four rivers out of the garden/the four eternal destinies. (Wicked is the Euphrates, which dries up as scripture says, which is annihilation and not an eternal destiny.) That leaves only three that are eternal destinies - outer darkness/vessel of dishonor for filthy, among the nations for righteous, and ruling and reigning over the nations for holy.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of trespass , SOme folks here even support oprah whimphrey , they actually believe that many path junk .
Believe me , I KNOW . My advice is , we better remind folks that the only true gospel
IS the one which says YE MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST to be saved and that some other mindset or religoin cant save squat .
There is a reason i brought this to your reminder . You just never know who you might be speaking or i should say typing too .
There are folks VERY DEEPLY BURIED in this all inclusive religion . I truly am stunned by what some folks call grace these days .
There you go again. You don’t ever address the topic, and then you mock my user name in your last sentence. Then I let you have both barrels for your harassment, idiocy and childishness and then you whistle for all your buddies and say I’m the one doing the mocking And you all start hitting the report button. Should I let you have both barrels, bring back the screaming sheep, or what? Because I was told yesterday the mudslinging comes from me and no one has any advice on what I should do to make you stop your idiocy. The only advice given is that I’m part of the problem, but as you see, you sought me out to do this again. And the earlier mod admonishment to all in a thread was “no mocking.” So even the humor of the screaming sheep is being hinted at there as me mocking. So you want to attack and beat and take away any and every defense of your victim. And I’m not having it. I reported your mocking and will give the mods a chance to speak with you before I bring the silly memes back or clap back at your nonsense.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The words carry their different meanings, but at the end of the day, there is righteousness and unrighteousness. There is spirit and flesh. It seems to me that when someone starts parsing sins, the result is to self-justify. As if some sins, or certain sins, is OK.

Sin, missing the target.
Trespass/transgression, crossing the line.
Iniquity, inner wickedness.

But these are all different words and descriptions of the same thing, disobeying God in being fleshy.

Much love!

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I began this thread about Zadai. I have really gotten help by his videos, maybe mainly because he so keenly understands human nature, but much else also. I’ve been listening to him a LOT for at least 8 months now. I have only found two things I didn’t agree with him on. 1. In one video, they were trying to help people pray in tongues and I don’t think you can TEACH people to have what is a GIFT, and all do not receive all gifts. And that’s scriptural as can be.
The second thing was a brief section of one video about judgement, but to listen to all his videos, (and there are many) for 8 months straight, nearly every evening, and to only differ twice on something, that’s pretty good. :)

I don’t ever listen to the hour of music in the beginning of the videos. I just dont worship with music. I don’t know why I’m different that way, but I am.

Last edited: