i love her so much i cannot see her in imperfection even tattoo.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
im mad that she has tattoo!

Hi @Holy999 Actually lots of ppl -including Christians happen to have tattoos. FHII, in a post some months back, said:

I got my first and only tattoo when I was 25. ...Probably 75% of the congregation have tattoos, including myself and the Pastor

It's good to concentrate on the inward and spiritual, rather than on whether or not someone happens to have a tattoo; Paul prays in Ephesians 3.16 a wish for his readers:

"according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man".

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
im mad that she has tattoo!
Well, you probably should be concerned a little. It may depend on how long ago she got it, and how she feels about it now. Tattoos do reveal a dark-side to a person. I have two, and I absolutely despise them - I was 17yrs old when I got them, several decades ago. No one should deface God's creation, and permanently marking one's body is exactly that.
So yes, Holy999, be concerned! But, like myself, she may even share your sentiment? Talk to her gently about it, and she where she stands on the issue. If she's not phased by it, and you still are, it's time for a serious reassessment...