I need prayer!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I have a friend that I go to school with and he is muslim. We have been friends for a long time and he never seemed real serious about his religion so I thought I would try and talk to him about Jesus. I have asked him to come to Bible studies and all kinds of other things trying to ultimately get him to accept jesus into his heart and become saved. But lately it seems the more I talk about God and the more I push the more pulls away. Like I said earlier he was never seemed serious about Islam but now that I have been so forthcoming and open to him, he has suddenly become super religious. Whenever I talk about God he starts talking about Allah, if I am reading the Bible he will quote the Koran.I just need prayer for him and me, I am not sure if my trying to preach to him is pushing him further away. I certainly don't won't to be responsible for pushing him farther away from being saved! ...I really just don't know what to do.
sad.gif