I see it's gone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I was just about to post this in the spirit chasers thread, in reply to Angelina's last remark to Justin's denial of the deity of Christ.

When I went to reply I found the thread was deleted and hope she or he didn't stop there.

To Angelina,

This is nothing new, Justin made that claim shortly after he got here. And has since started countless threads on every imaginable gray area he can dream up.

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17036-is-the-emphasis-on-teaching-the-word-damming-our-souls/#entry174444
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17036-is-the-emphasis-on-teaching-the-word-damming-our-souls/page-2#entry174458

Not to mention he has no faith in the word of God found in the bible, to my recollection, that to is a required attribute to be considered a christian according to the statement of faith on this site http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17009-statement-of-faith-christian-board-christian-forum/#entry172901

Are the moderators now going to recognize heresy in there midst in the denial of Christ and discontinue allowing such people to belittle both Jesus and the word we know as the bible? No longer letting such people flood this site with useless and endless discussion that will never be resolved until the day of Christ return?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
If every thread containing incorrect information was deleted .... there would be nothing left.

I think deleting a thread is censorship

if posts and threads are going to be deleted .... why should we post in the first place ?

There are very few active members here .... would even less be better ?

I can handle just about anything except censorship.

censorship is a dangerous evil and history has proven that over and over.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I looked for a thread I started about Daniel yesterday and believe it's gone as well. I spent a lot of time and energy on that thread only to later look for it in reference and find it's gone.

Niki said:
Heresy...no big deal.

Bowing out...I'm involved in enough threads.
Maybe false doctrine gets your attention. You seem able to recognize it and point it out using the word.
or fundamental christian ideals, such as who is Jesus, Matthew 16:15-20

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you for your responses re: Justin's thread. This is not a "free for all" forum. It is a Christian forum and as such, we have clear guidelines of what we believe and what we consider, a breach of forum rules. I believe that we have been very lenient with some posters over the years but there comes a time when a line has to be drawn...There are more guests reading threads than there are posters.

Some are seekers, some are unbelievers, some are young people and some are new believers. With that in mind, I have decided to remove the thread which by the way, is not deleted. If you have a problem with my decision, you can PM the admin. :)

Added: Rex, I do not know the thread that you are referring to, perhaps one of the other mods or the Admin had removed it...I don't know.

PS: This thread is locked as it is about another locked thread which I have removed. Please do not create another one...
Thank you and blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.