I seen our lady

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
I am just a nobody, I am a sinner, god hates sin he wants us to also hate it,
We are blind to sin, when it happens we do not recognize it,

As somebody was talking to me I could hear arrogance come from people, I have never heard that before, out the mouth speaks the heart spitefulness, rudeness, selfishness etc… It sounded so evil to my ears it was like listening to little Satans and I wondered how evil do I sound to god when he hears me?

out the mouth speaks the heart
When somebody is now talking to me I try and spot the different type of sin coming out of there mouths, somebody being rude, selfish, hateful, spiteful, resentful, arrogant jealous, vengeful, sarcasm, boastful, resentful, etc… that's Satan ways it is called sin.

Once I could spot other people sin when they’re talking, I could spot it in myself.

I will repent to God of my sin asking God to change me and forgive me,I will not have Satan character imprinted on me.

Gift of love
Through prayer and commitment I will become this person here ,Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense or store up grievances, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth, it is always ready to excuse, trust, hope, and endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end, god is changing us transforming us to be more and more like Jesus. We are his children

I am a catholic, My mother just come back from Ireland One night I was asleep in bed I stopped breather I was trying to breath and I couldn’t then I just fainted I believe I died for a short time next thing I knew I was floating up by the ceiling my mother use to keep the hall light on as secuierty measure my bedroom door had glass at the top half I watch my mother walk down the hall way use the toilet then went back to bed as I am watching my self sleep I realized on the bed it was just my shall the real me was floating up by that ceiling after observing myself for a few minutes I Became afraid I thought to my self I must have just died im only age nineteen I started saying the lords prayer I only knew half of it I was trying so hard to think what the other half is I got pulled away quickley from the bedroom shooting up wards traveling at great speed the brightness shining which journeyed with me
I had my eyes closed tightly I could see through my eyes lids just saw white then the brightness went away then I stopped, this place it’s so high up it frightened me opened my eyes feeling afraid when my eyes were opened I was no longer afraid, I am in the shy observing blue and white sky the shy was manly blue I could see somebody from a distant coming over to me I knew who it was when they came closer it was the mother of Jesus-Christ Mary came to me standing on the globe with her arms and hands stretched out to me the Vail that hung down from both her arms her arms looked heavy, her face was pale

She was Dressed in colour royal blue vale from head to toe the material was silk, she was shinning and had a strip coming down from her neck to her waist pure white, she never moved her lips she spoke into me and said God is with you, she went to the left of me I turn around slowly I saw the back of her she disappeared in to a white cloud then I woke up out my sleep

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I must say, I hope I have that experience upon sleeping tonight.
:)