i was readin my bible and discovered really bad news for some of you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Now after you dicover what i discovered in the bible you propably will need some sort of counciling but im just going to lay it out straight ..

and allow you to cry on each others shoulder..

You see according to the bible you and i are related .. not only through adam and eve but much closer than that.. in the ark only 8 were saved..

I dont want to impose but let me know what your having for supper and where you live SO we can finaly meet. :D

Levi

May 30, 2013
Besides that, we're all adopted into the family of God. Did you know Jesus came to redefine the term "family"? He said those who obey my Father are my mother, brothers and sisters.

Nice to meet you, bro. :)

Reactions: HammerStone

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
horsecamp said:
Now after you dicover what i discovered in the bible you propably will need some sort of counciling but im just going to lay it out straight ..

and allow you to cry on each others shoulder..

You see according to the bible you and i are related .. not only through adam and eve but much closer than that.. in the ark only 8 were saved..

I dont want to impose but let me know what your having for supper and where you live SO we can finaly meet. :D
Does this mean that I can expect to receive a Christmas gift from you? ^_^

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Dodo_David said:
Does this mean that I can expect to receive a Christmas gift from you? ^_^
of course what better goft could i give you than myself :D so do you have turkey or ham for christmass dinner perhaps roast beef i like that to ..

i almost for got to mention to you ... iam on a very strict sea food diet ------------if i sea food i eat it..

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
So Horsecamp .... you are that distant distant distant cousin my parents warned me to stay away from :)

But if you send me cash for Christmas I will put in a good word for you .

I will tell everybody you are loaded with money because you won the lottery .

Surprising how many relatives will come out of the woodwork when they hear that :)

Merry Christmas.

Cousin Arnie

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
That's not true at all. Just because the Bible doesn't mention people other than Noah and his family, it doesn't follow that they were the only ones there.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Apocalypticist said:
That's not true at all. Just because the Bible doesn't mention people other than Noah and his family, it doesn't follow that they were the only ones there.
On the contrary, Genesis chapter Seven reveals that the only people on the Ark were Noah, his wife, his 3 sons and their wives.
It does not follow to claim that other people were on the Ark.