I will be waking up tomorrow morning on Sunday...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for worship and Sunday service online!

What about you guys?!

Sleeping! LoL. I work nights, so I won't be up, but if you watch something good - i.e. something you learn from - go ahead and post it, or maybe just what you learned. Might make for an interesting conversation. :)

Granted, if somebody comes along and starts rudely chopping it all up for you, I guess I'll have to step in, but then maybe they won't too. :)

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was awake but I had a draggy feeling from medication and conflict so I didn't go online to watch the sermon, I missed out but I watched it after. it was about what it says in psalms, not being like a horse or mule with no understanding but has to be controlled by a bit and stride.. something like that if not exactly and about what it says in the New testament, not to return back to your vomit.. sin, but to be set free with songs of deliverance and let God be your hiding place and confess your sins. He doesn't want to control you, He wants you to walk in his lovely way. Amen, nice sermon. :)

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our anti-lockdown pastor hero had locks put on his church's doors.
This is a big defeat for all of us. Today was the first time I felt depressed in more than two years.
Then I put on the garment of praise and before I knew it, I was dancing with the Lord! :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a big defeat for all of us. Today was the first time I felt depressed in more than two years.
Then I put on the garment of praise and before I knew it, I was dancing with the Lord! :)

If we're sharing, sometimes the world gets to me a little. You wonder if anyone will ever truly be on your side...

But you just keep going. "Soldier On!" as they say, LoL. You just keep drudging along, faithful to your God to the end.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
wow that's amazing!
I switched back to a medication and now I think I could sleep better, I'll see in the coming days which is better for me and I'm thinking of trying to start to read the book of proverbs and psalms again now more carefully

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The message I saw today was incredible about the woman, who was seen as a sinner, who washed Jesus' feet with her tears and wiped it with her hair, didn't stop kissing his feet and poured perfume on it. The Pharisee saw her as just a sinner and trash but Jesus said do you see this woman? He thought of her in the supernatural eyes continually worshipping him but the Pharisees saw her with a natural lens. This brings us to the discussion as the pastor pointed out that sometimes God brings us people in our lives who are sinners but they keep showing us who God is and that's how we should see them, not through a natural lens but supernatural lens. And I thought this was true, we can see people in our lives as a sinful ....... but God sees them continually worshipping him, someone who wants to change and has a repentant heart, something like that was preached. Nice

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus