"I wish her well..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'I wish her well, frankly': Trump sends message of support to Ghislaine Maxwell as pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's 'madam' awaits her trial for sex trafficking minors
  • Trump told reporters he wishes Jeffrey Epstein's accused madam 'well' in his Tuesday press conference
  • The president said he 'hadn't been following [the case] too much' but 'I just wish her well, frankly'
  • He admitted meeting her 'numerous times' over the years when she, Epstein and Trump lived in Palm Beach
  • Trump's Mar-a-Lago club was down the road from Epstein's estate where he abused his victims
  • Maxwell was denied bail on charges of procuring underage girls for Epstein and having sex with them herself
'I wish her well': Trump sends message of support to jailed Epstein 'madam' | Daily Mail Online

Trump controls federal prisons. She better be careful not to "commit suicide."

Reactions: bukka and Base12
R

Rita

Did you hear about the Judge who resided over the Epstein case - his son was murdered.
It will be interesting to see what unfolds - whether she actually makes it to trial.
It will be equally interesting what happens with Prince Andrew - the pressure is on for him to be held to account..........
Rita

Reactions: Helen and bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of important people, including one in the WH have lots of reasons to want her dead. Let's see what happens.

R

Rita

Yes, I know - don’t think the Clinton's would want her On trial either !!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill could be involved, too. Maybe he was just smarter than Trump and didn't talk about it.

R

Rita

It’s rumoured over here that the clintons were behind the Epstein’s suicide - and a number of other ‘ unexplained suicides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Helen

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s rumoured over here that the clintons were behind closed Epstein’s suicide - and a number of other ‘ unexplained suicides.

It's always a question of motive and opportunity. Bill Clinton may have had the motive, as Trump does. But Trump had the opportunity.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It’s rumoured over here that the clintons were behind the Epstein’s suicide - and a number of other ‘ unexplained suicides.
@Rita I did find the sudden death - supposedly by suicide - of Rudolf Hess in 1987 suspicious; when Mr. Gorbachev saw no point in continuing to hold him, and when the Soviet Union (as opposed to others) feared nothing about what he might say at a news conference, and when a doctor didn't think it was suicide, either.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's scared. What else could he say? But given that Barr runs the Justice Department, I'd think that lady is likely to be suicided.