Identification Marks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How far will you be willing to go as far as swiping is concerned?

• I pay cash - No swiping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cards such as passports-credit cards

• A tatoo or chip on my body - As long as it is not 666

• The 666 mark - Not worried

• Total voters

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before the rapture of the church the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo!

Right now we can swipe credit cards and passports. How far will you be willing to go as far as swiping is concerned?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
16 causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I wonder what the result would be if we took the world's language (English) and assigned increments of "6" to each of the letters, (A=6, B=12, etc.) and then summed the word "COMPUTER".

And using the SAME methodology, what the result would be if we summed the name of the next U.N. Secretary General, who is the world's most senior political statesman, (a Jew), who previously served as Secretary of State under both Nixon and Ford.

And then if we examined a full UPC barcode to see if there are TWO THIN LINES (registration marks) at the beginning, middle, and end (two thin lines are the number "6"). Do you suppose we would find anything interesting?

And if the Palm Scan is the "RIGHT HAND" and the Retinal Scan is the "FOREHEAD", if there are any Security Devices which use those identification methods?

Nah. It's more fun to keep making GUESSES and EXTRAPOLATIONS,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am taking the first elevator. Power might go out after that.

The only people who have to swipe follow Satan, so I am hoping none here hang around till then.

You forgot to put "head chopped off" option. That is the only sane and logical choice for those tired of doing anything.

Reactions: rockytopva

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am taking the first elevator. Power might go out after that.

The only people who have to swipe follow Satan, so I am hoping none here hang around till then.

You forgot to put "head chopped off" option. That is the only sane and logical choice for those tired of doing anything.

Thank you for your input. Do you think we will have an option to swipe something on our skin before the 666 mark comes along? A precursor to the real thing so to speak.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

One of the problems I have with strictly using existing technology (palm/retinal -- right-hand/forehead) is that the world is supposed to have "boils". And it seems to me that "boils" are caused by a foreign substance introduced into the human body. And while there is no direct linkage between the "boils" and an "injected bar code", the coincidence appears related.

Rev. 16:2 So the first angel went and poured his bowl on the earth, and foul and evil sores came upon the men who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

And so where Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed′nego refused to worship the Image of Metals, so too we will be coerced into worshiping the One-World-Government, and that participation will include allegiance, registration (palm/retinal), and possibly a "barcode" -- which seems redundant to the palm/retinal.

Of course I expect all existing credit card swiping, with the palm verification; and if you don't have a right hand, then you'll have to scan your retinas for the transaction to be completed; and the same applies to passports, etc. But I have a hard time accepting an injected "barcode".

And in case anyone missed the concept, -- the full UPC Barcode uses the number "6" for registration marks due to binary, where the number "6" is not a single "ON"; not all "ON"; and not ALTERNATING: 011, with an OFF and two ON's. And placed in the front/middle/end if these are "read" then all the data between them is accepted. And so whatever the result, we see participatory evidence.

But of course if anyone is anticipating the "rapture" getting them out of the Tribulation, Noah wasn't taken out -- he went through. And so we too.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your input. Do you think we will have an option to swipe something on our skin before the 666 mark comes along? A precursor to the real thing so to speak.
It is the mark of the curse and punishment on Adam since the Garden. I would assume all of Adam's descendants have it, since Adam was the one who received it from God.
Genesis 3:17-19

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to what your wife said and ate from the tree about which I gave you the order, ‘You are not to eat from it,’ the ground is cursed on your account; you will work hard to eat from it as long as you live.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat field plants.
19 You will eat bread by the sweat of your forehead till you return to the ground — for you were taken out of it: you are dust, and you will return to dust.”

Revelation 13 indicates some will receive it gladly as if they were already comfortable having it. Others more reluctant. And some will hide trying to escape to save their lives. The best thing to do is have your head chopped off, and God says those who do will be in the first resurrection after the 3.5 year period. Revelation 20:4-6
"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for testifying about Yeshua and proclaiming the Word of God, also those who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received the mark on their foreheads and on their hands. They came to life and ruled with the Messiah for a thousand years.
5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were over.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power.

This only applies to those humans who live on earth the 3.5 years Satan is allowed full control. This is after the Second Coming of the 7th trumpet. For it is in the middle of this 7 day week, that Satan desecrates the temple by setting up his own image. This is in mockery of God, Who on the 6th day created man in God’s image. God then let's Satan have 3.5 years of control where Satan forces that mark of Adam's curse to be worn proudly more so than just the sweat, but the actual curse mark.