Identifying The Eight Kings Of Revelation 17:10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
www.ecodrycarpetcleaninglv.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John or Daniel were not looking back in time.

The dream in Daniel 7 happended about 35 years after Daniels' dream of the great statue.

Most interpreters do believe that the vision of Daniel 7 depicts the same empires as of Daniel 2.

Lion
How can this be Babylon when Nebuchadnezzar had already gone mad and restored to the throne? The date this vision occured is the 1st year of Belshazzar who was the last king of Babylon. Daniel sees this beast (lion) rising out of the sea. Babylon had already risen and was toward the end of it's reign. Daniel's prophecy of the lion can't be about Babylon because it was already in existence. This would make Daniel a false prophet and atheist Kyle Williams has caught onto it to debunk the bible and make Daniel a false prophet.

Why would Daniel get a vision about a kingdom that has already risen some years ago and is at the end of it's reign?

It is unlikely that a vision in chapter 7 would be a repetition of Daniel 2. Why would God find it necessary to repeat a vision to the same prophet?
Daniel 2 and 7 are written some 35 years apart and written in Aramaic indicationg it's meant for gentile nations.

I think that this vision is a picture of 4 empires just preceeding the Lords return.

This is with the permission of a good friend who I haven't see since 2003.
Understand something about the word before...

Daniel’s vision has traditionally been interpreted as a progression of world empires culminating in a revived Roman Empire. Following this tradition, Babylon is considered the lion, Persia the bear and Greece the leopard. But the weakness in this interpretation can be seen from a closer look at Daniel 7:7b which reads in the King James Version, "it (the fourth kingdom) was different from all the beasts (kingdoms) that were before it." The Hebrew word for "before" in this text is ‘qodam’ which means "in front of, in the presence of," not "historically before" as is commonly interpreted. This means the first three empires will be in the presence of (or stand before) the antichrist kingdom when it emerges. They will be current and contemporary with the emerging of the final evil empire. In fact, in Revelation 13:2, the first three beasts are essentially incorporated into the final entity, as if it were a global merger of sovereign empires. "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion."

I would also like to mention that the word fallen doesn't mean to have died. It means to to descend from a higher place to a lower.

To this list I would also like to add Ben Ali the fallen leader of Tunsinia.

Saddam Hussein-------------Iraq
Hosni Mubarak---------------Egypt
Moammar Gadhafi-----------Lybia
Ben Ali--------------------------Tunsinia
Ali Abdullah Saleh------------Yemen
These five have already fallen. I don't know if they are the 5 mentioned in Rev. 17.

Bashar Al-Assad--------------Syria
Ahmadinnijad------------------Iran
King Abdullah------------------Saudi Arabia
Just to name some likely possibilities...some of which have fallen.
Saddam Hussein
Hosni Mubarak
Moammar Gadhafi
Bashar Al-Assad
Ahmadinnijad
Ali Abdullah Saleh
King Abdullah

I don't know where you get that "the word fallen means to descend from a higher place to a lower?" The Greek used is "pipto," and it is used seven times (The number of completion. John uses the number seven 42 times in the book of Revelation, Rev. 2:5, 14;8, 14:8, 17:10, 18:2, 18:2). With the exception of Rev. 2:5 and 17:10 the other five speak about Babylon having "fallen." In Revelations, as you know, "Babylon" is symbolic for the fourth empire of the book of Daniel (Dan 7). The original Babylonian Empire, as you know, fell in the sixth century B.C. to never raise again (exactly as Daniel inferred). So John, in the book of Revelation, can not be speaking of the literal Babylonian Kingdom, which had "fallen" in the sixth-century B.C., but rather, using "Babylon" as a symbol, John is seeing the fourth empire of the Book of Daniel as "fallen" because it is "falling" due its involvement in the invasion of modern Israel, and the upcoming battle of Armageddon against Jesus Christ.

The only other occurrence of "pipto" (fallen) being used in the New Testament is Acts 15:16 "After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen (Greek = pipto) tent..." Obviously James was quoting an eschatological prophecy from the Old Testament Book of Amos "In that day (referring to the end) I will restore David's fallen tent..." (Amos 9:11). Obviously, both Amos and James were talking about "restoring" something which was no more - something which had "fallen." Consequently, one can only assume, then, that John was using the word in the same way - to speak of something which had "fallen," the Caliphate of Islam, and would be restored again with the coming of the sixth king or Caliph.

Richard Neal - author Kingdom of the Antichrist

It's not that difficult.

Rev 17:10-11
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
(KJV)

"five are fallen" = Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Mesopotamia

"one is" = Roman, Domitian in John's days

"and the other is not yet come... he must continue a short space" - the final Antichrist for the great tribulation time

"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition" = Satan, when he is released one more time at the end of Christ's future thousand years reign.

ANYTIME... you see God's Word referring to one like that king that goes into 'perdition', that means Satan. The reason is that only he and his angels have already been judged and sentenced to perdition into the future lake of fire. No flesh man, not even any of the previous beast kings like Nebuchadnezzar have been judged yet. The reason why Satan is "of the seven" previous kings is because he's been the one behind them in attempt to establish his kingdom over all the earth.

How is "Mesopotamia" a kingdom?

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
Each of the Seven Angels of Revelation is one of the Kings being referred to in these passages, because they are all going to be born on earth as men. The Eighth king is the False Prophet.

All of this is future prophecy and has nothing to do with the past at all.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh, comeon!, Richard ... Give us a break, huh? :rolleyes:
Do you really believe that God cares two hoots whether you're a Muslim sinner or a Jewish sinner or a Gentile sinner?
You're not the first (nor will you be the last) to demonize a race of people or a particular religion by a twisted construct of theology.
As a matter of fact, you're theology is similar to that of the intolerant Jihadists whom you seem to abhor so much. They too demonize everyone who don't belong to their particular slant of beliefs.

I can only suspect that it was people with the same mindset as you who were justifying the 12th century Inquisition too.
To understand the description of the heads, insight combined with wisdom is called for.
The faithful church is founded on the seven columns mentioned in Hebrews 6:1-2. These are repentance, faith in God, baptism in water, baptism in the Holy Spirit, the laying on of hands, resurrection from the dead, and the eternal judgment.

Richard, you need to discover knowledge about the pillars on which the assembly of the unfaithful is founded before you go off on some rant about Muslims ... or any other race, group or religion.

I respectfully suggest that you "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth" and maybe decide to re-write your book. :)

Prophecy, my friend, was given to us for a reason. You can choose to ignore it if you like, but please, don't encourage others to ignore that part of God's revelation as well...

You ask "Do you really believe that God cares two hoots whether you're a Muslim sinner or a Jewish sinner or a Gentile sinner?" This is little more than a straw man you've set up looking for an argument...Jesus came for all sinners, whether they are "Muslim, Jewish or Gentile."

"You're not the first (nor will you be the last) to demonize a race of people or a particular religion by a twisted construct of theology." I didn't set out to "demonize" anyone. History combined with end time prophecy led me to my conclusions. Whether you like it or not, there is a fourth empire in Scripture who will devastate Israel and lead the world to Armageddon. Neither your beliefs nor mine will ever change that. Moreover, rather than "demonizing" a race or religion with my book, the real intention of my book was to educate the Church - to help it begin to prepare for what Scripture tells me is soon coming. I see that as being nobel rather than demonizing.

"I can only suspect that it was people with the same mindset as you who were justifying the 12th century Inquisition too." Obviously you know little about the history of Inquisition, or you would have known that the Inquisition was in response to Islamic atrocities done to the Spanish people by their Islamic conquerors for over seven centuries...The same Islamic Empire I claim in my book is the dreaded fourth beast of Daniel.

"The faithful church is founded on the seven columns mentioned in Hebrews 6:1-2. These are repentance, faith in God, baptism in water, baptism in the Holy Spirit, the laying on of hands, resurrection from the dead, and the eternal judgment." Neither my book or my post are concerned with "the pillars of Christianity." So why even mention them? Prophecy is also a part of the Christian experience.

MTPockets

Aug 4, 2012
Prophecy, my friend, was given to us for a reason. You can choose to ignore it if you like, but please, don't encourage others to ignore that part of God's revelation as well...

You ask "Do you really believe that God cares two hoots whether you're a Muslim sinner or a Jewish sinner or a Gentile sinner?" This is little more than a straw man you've set up looking for an argument...Jesus came for all sinners, whether they are "Muslim, Jewish or Gentile."

"You're not the first (nor will you be the last) to demonize a race of people or a particular religion by a twisted construct of theology." I didn't set out to "demonize" anyone. History combined with end time prophecy led me to my conclusions. Whether you like it or not, there is a fourth empire in Scripture who will devastate Israel and lead the world to Armageddon. Neither your beliefs nor mine will ever change that. Moreover, rather than "demonizing" a race or religion with my book, the real intention of my book was to educate the Church - to help it begin to prepare for what Scripture tells me is soon coming. I see that as being nobel rather than demonizing.

"I can only suspect that it was people with the same mindset as you who were justifying the 12th century Inquisition too." Obviously you know little about the history of Inquisition, or you would have known that the Inquisition was in response to Islamic atrocities done to the Spanish people by their Islamic conquerors for over seven centuries...The same Islamic Empire I claim in my book is the dreaded fourth beast of Daniel.

"The faithful church is founded on the seven columns mentioned in Hebrews 6:1-2. These are repentance, faith in God, baptism in water, baptism in the Holy Spirit, the laying on of hands, resurrection from the dead, and the eternal judgment." Neither my book or my post are concerned with "the pillars of Christianity." So why even mention them? Prophecy is also a part of the Christian experience.

Hi! Richard
I would presume that you would agree that the enemies of both God and man are spiritual enemies ... correct?
This is in keeping with Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]".
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that these nefarious agents and powers which are opposing God and man belong to a particular group or religion. There is no hint to single out any of these evil powers as being a Muslim, a Jew 'er whatever. This is because Muslims and Jews 'an whatever are flesh and blood.

Richard, it is indeed true that Muslims are no less deserving of judgement than you or I; no less deserving the wages of sin than a Jew or any other race or people ... the same applies whether a person is associated with the Illuminati, Free Masons or Jesuits.

The Bible plainly states that the deceiver and anti-Christ will be recognized by their failure to confess that "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh", (2John 1:7, 1John 4:3). Paradoxically, your own statements in this Thread and others clearly show that you yourself are not so clear about the fact that, "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh".
So, what does this say about you, Richard?

What does it mean when the Bible says "Jesus come in the flesh"?
The coming of Jesus occurs as two distinct developments: the first is His appearing ('parousia') and afterwards His return.
(pəˈruːziə) is an ancient Greek word meaning presence, arrival.

Jesus is coming IN us before He comes FOR us.
"When he comes on that Day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at in all who have believed", (2Thess 1:7).
'Parousia' means 'the appearing of the Lord' and His presence in the midst of His people.
Our assembling to meet Him, the rapture, "in the twinkling of an eye", is the climax of this 'parousia'.

This is the great mystery of God; His ‘parousia’, ... His coming ... the revealing of Himself in the flesh of His people.
He is coming in the flesh. He is coming in the flesh of His people. He is already within us and being formed. He will be revealed like a new born baby from the womb of the Holy Spirit.

So in secret, in the hidden place of the womb, Christ is being formed in God's people.
So when we pray: “Your Kingdom come”, what are we actually asking? Is it that something may come over us from outside, with the sound of trumpets?
No. We are asking God if that what He has caused to grow in us, (His Word), may appear ... become manifested in and through us. Just as the Word became flesh in Jesus, it also becomes flesh in us too.

The coming of the Lord is twofold:
First, our mortal bodies become subject to the laws of the Spirit of God by progressive degrees; a spiritual metamorphosis.
This is why the Bible says that he who has a share in the first rising is holy and blessed. It does not say: he who shares in the first rising will become holy and blessed.

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the west, so shall the coming of the son of man be", (Matt 24:27). This coming is the parousia or presence of Jesus. Paul wrote, "When He shall come to be glorified in his saints and to be admired in all them that believe", (2Thess 1:10). To the saints, "God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery amongst the gentiles which is Christ in you, the hope of glory", (Col 1:27).

So Richard, you should discard your false assumptions which say that Jesus can come tonight and there is nothing in the way of His coming. Jesus warned, "Take heed that you are not deceived, for many shall come in my name saying, 'The time draweth near', go ye not therefore after them", (Luke 21:8).

First the Lord comes with great power and glory in His people; this is His presence (parousia) in this world.
Later, He appears with them that are His.
This presence of Jesus in His people will be like the lightning. The darker the world situation is, the clearer the light will shine.
Lightning occurs when dark clouds cover the earth. So the Light of the world will be manifested in the sons of God when the great tribulation covers the whole earth. The secret of the thunders in Revelation 10 is that the Lord manifests the power and light of his presence.

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing", (2Timothy 4:8).
"Awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ", (Titus 2:13).

No, Richard, we are entering into a time when these spirit-killing agents and powers will increasingly rob and destroy the inner treasures of men; leaving them spiritually naked on the roadside of hell. They make no distinction between Muslim, Jew or Gentile.

The verses below do not even give a hint that the spirit of the anti-Christ is reserved for Muslims or any other particular religion, race or people.
Matthew 24:12, “Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold”.

2Tim 3:2, "For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power".
2Tim 3:6-7, "For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".
2Tim 3:8-9, "Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes's and Jambres's folly was also".
2Tim 3:13, "But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived".

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh they will unite into another and last Caliphate and it will encompass the same general area and nationalities; those same nations who have been against Yahweh since the beginning of time. Assyria is the focal point of unrighteousness both yesterday and tomorrow. I think more than once the antichrist is referred to in Isaiah as the Assyrian.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Very good Bob, you are actually closer than you realize...It is the final Caliphate that is the dreaded fourth empire of the Book of Daniel...The Caliphate will be reestablished under Gog, of the land of Magog (Eze. 38). Islam has not known a caliph since the assassination of Ali in the early eighth century A.D. Gog, then, will reunite the divided empire of Islam, thus making himself Caliph under Islamic tradition, and will lead the empire in an invasion of Israel (Eze. 38, 39). Having been killed by God "on the mountains of Israel" (Eze. 39), the will be opened for the seventh caliph (king), who will be al-Mahdi (the False Prophet). He will soon thereafter abdicate ("must remain for a little while") his power and position to "Jesus, son of Mary" of Islamic eschatology. This "Jesus, son of Mary" will be the eighth and final caliph (king) and the Antichrist.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Has common sense gone right out the window with you???

The word fallen means to...

to descend from a higher place to a lower

It doesn't mean historically in the past.

Now answer my questions!

Don't think it's me that's lost common sense in Rev.17. The context John is giving in Rev.17:8, 10 is about the timeline existence of 8 separate kings. When John said "one is", that meant that particular king existed in his days, so that context MUST... be transferred to his phrase about the five kings that had already 'fallen'. It means their reign ENDED IN THE PAST for those five!

The Rev.17:11 verse is specifically about a group of 10 kings that rule concurrently. They are DIFFERENT kings than the previous 8 he mentions.

I was alluding to Alexander's conquering of Mesopatamia.

Very good Bob, you are actually closer than you realize...It is the final Caliphate that is the dreaded fourth empire of the Book of Daniel...The Caliphate will be reestablished under Gog, of the land of Magog (Eze. 38). Islam has not known a caliph since the assassination of Ali in the early eighth century A.D. Gog, then, will reunite the divided empire of Islam, thus making himself Caliph under Islamic tradition, and will lead the empire in an invasion of Israel (Eze. 38, 39). Having been killed by God "on the mountains of Israel" (Eze. 39), the will be opened for the seventh caliph (king), who will be al-Mahdi (the False Prophet). He will soon thereafter abdicate ("must remain for a little while") his power and position to "Jesus, son of Mary" of Islamic eschatology. This "Jesus, son of Mary" will be the eighth and final caliph (king) and the Antichrist.

The final Antichrist per my Bible (KJV) is 'a pseudo-Christ' (per our Lord Jesus with "false Christs" in Matt.24:24 with Greek 'pseudochristos', and per Apostle Paul in 2 Thess.2:3-4, and per John in Rev.12:7-9, Rev.9:11, Rev.13:11, and Rev.11:7, and Rev.17:8; not to mention the "little horn" and the "king of fierce countenance", and "vile person" of the Book oif Daniel.

By that, it means the Jews in Jerusalem are going to bow to him as 'their' Messiah. That would be impossible if it were an Islamic caliphate.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't think it's me that's lost common sense in Rev.17. The context John is giving in Rev.17:8, 10 is about the timeline existence of 8 separate kings. When John said "one is", that meant that particular king existed in his days, so that context MUST... be transferred to his phrase about the five kings that had already 'fallen'. It means their reign ENDED IN THE PAST for those five!

The Rev.17:11 verse is specifically about a group of 10 kings that rule concurrently. They are DIFFERENT kings than the previous 8 he mentions.

I was alluding to Alexander's conquering of Mesopatamia.

The final Antichrist per my Bible (KJV) is 'a pseudo-Christ' (per our Lord Jesus with "false Christs" in Matt.24:24 with Greek 'pseudochristos', and per Apostle Paul in 2 Thess.2:3-4, and per John in Rev.12:7-9, Rev.9:11, Rev.13:11, and Rev.11:7, and Rev.17:8; not to mention the "little horn" and the "king of fierce countenance", and "vile person" of the Book oif Daniel.

By that, it means the Jews in Jerusalem are going to bow to him as 'their' Messiah. That would be impossible if it were an Islamic caliphate.

True, the Jews will never bow to an Islamic Caliph pretending to be God (Jesus Christ). But that fact along does not mean the Antichrist will not be an Islamic Caliph...The Christians will not bow to any Islamic Caliph pretending to be God either; Does this mean the Antichrist can not be a Islamic Caliph? Of course not...You miss, my friend, the whole point about who and what the Antichrist is...You need to study up on Gnosticism, especially their various heretical christological teachings and beliefs. This is the "spirit of antichrist" which John spoke about as being alive and well within the first-century Church. This is the same hydra-headed heresy the Early Church Fathers railed against for over three centuries...It is the Christology of Gnosticism that empowers the Antichrist - because there are, currently, over 1.5 billion Gnostics tonight awaiting the return of the man "Jesus, son of Mary" from Gnostic teachings and anticipations...When you understand this - when you are able to identify the "spirit of antichrist" that has warred against the Church since the first century A.D., then you will be able to easily identify the Antichrist (imitation christ) and his False Prophet...Read my book, Kingdom of the Antichrist, I spend three chapters on the origins, history and beliefs of Gnosticism.

Richard Neal

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
True, the Jews will never bow to an Islamic Caliph pretending to be God (Jesus Christ). But that fact along does not mean the Antichrist will not be an Islamic Caliph...The Christians will not bow to any Islamic Caliph pretending to be God either; Does this mean the Antichrist can not be a Islamic Caliph? Of course not...You miss, my friend, the whole point about who and what the Antichrist is...You need to study up on Gnosticism, especially their various heretical christological teachings and beliefs. This is the "spirit of antichrist" which John spoke about as being alive and well within the first-century Church. This is the same hydra-headed heresy the Early Church Fathers railed against for over three centuries...It is the Christology of Gnosticism that empowers the Antichrist - because there are, currently, over 1.5 billion Gnostics tonight awaiting the return of the man "Jesus, son of Mary" from Gnostic teachings and anticipations...When you understand this - when you are able to identify the "spirit of antichrist" that has warred against the Church since the first century A.D., then you will be able to easily identify the Antichrist (imitation christ) and his False Prophet...Read my book, Kingdom of the Antichrist, I spend three chapters on the origins, history and beliefs of Gnosticism.

The whole point of the pressure by the AC (Madih) upon the world is to separate those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life and those who don’t really belong. When food and other amenities of life are in short supply or non existence; or under the threat of losing their life, those not truly drawn by Yahweh will give their loyalty to the man of sin in order to support their existence. We who love Yeshua or those drawn to Him by the Father will be willing to lose their lives rather than submit to the Antichrist.

Equally those who deny that Yahweh can have a Son will be at risk because Islam denies that Yahweh does have a Son and that Yeshua was only a prophet, who didn’t die upon the cross but was taken to Allah before death and will return to preach Islam to the world.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole point of the pressure by the AC (Madih) upon the world is to separate those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life and those who don’t really belong. When food and other amenities of life are in short supply or non existence; or under the threat of losing their life, those not truly drawn by Yahweh will give their loyalty to the man of sin in order to support their existence. We who love Yeshua or those drawn to Him by the Father will be willing to lose their lives rather than submit to the Antichrist.

Equally those who deny that Yahweh can have a Son will be at risk because Islam denies that Yahweh does have a Son and that Yeshua was only a prophet, who didn’t die upon the cross but was taken to Allah before death and will return to preach Islam to the world.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

You are absolutely right - in part - Bob when you write "The whole point of the pressure by the AC (Madih = Mahdi) upon the world is to separate those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life and those who don’t really belong." That is the whole point behind the infamous "Mark of the Beast." Far from being a computer generated micro chip embedded in everyone's hand, as Hal Lindsey and others claim, it need not be anything more sophisticated than a simple tattoo. The whole point, as you allude to, is to control "buying and selling" in order to force Christians (Satan already has everyone else under his control to one degree or another because they are not cleansed by the blood of the Lamb) into literally selling their souls for life's necessities...But the Mahdi, as you claim, is not the Antichrist, as many are now beginning to teach. The Mahdi is, instead, the False Prophet (Rev 16:13). "Jesus, son of Mary" of Islamic and Gnostic teaching will be the Antichrist. You must understand Bob that currently there are 2 billion people on planet earth tonight awaiting the return from "Paradise" of the man Jesus, son of Mary. He is your Antichrist...I don't want to sound like someone trying to sale a book, but, you really need to read my book Kingdom of the Antichrist and stay up to date on events through my blog. My book goes into great depth on all these various subjects, and on my blog we track through the nightly news the Rise of the Beast, which is the fourth beast of the Book of Daniel, the empire that will eventually become the Kingdom of the Antichrist.

Richard Neal - author Kingdom of the Antichrist/Rise of the Beast

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Hi Richard; regarding the False Prophet, you might be right but that being said the whole discussion regarding who is who is somewhat academic isn’t it? The real message here is that the prophecy of John is rapidly coming to pass and life in this country and the world is about to change radically.

I’m sure that you know that there are only a handful of countries in the Middle East who are not included in the Gog Magog war; among those are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Libya and Lebanon; of these scripture tells us that Saudi Arabia will be destroyed, Jordan will be saved which leaves three countries or kingdoms that the antichrist will overcome. Don’t you find it interesting that Egypt, Iraq and Libya are all currently being overcome by the Muslim Brotherhood and under direct control of Iran? Doesn’t this sound a lot like Dan 7:24? LITV And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings; they shall rise, and another shall rise after them. And he shall be different from the first, and he shall humble three kings.

I would say that the kingdom of the beast is about complete wouldn’t you?

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Richard Neal

Jews and Christians won't bow in worship to an Islamic Caliph as God, but then they will? What kind of nonsense is that?

Gnosticism is involved, I agree, for it's just a modern form of the old paganism of Baal and Greek philosophy mixed together. But the main point is, they worship Lucifer, and he has never come in the role of a psueod-Christ, yet. Their goal is to get the whole world to worship Lucifer also. That's who is coming as the future pseudo-Christ. The deceived will not know it's Lucifer though, and THAT is where all the difference is. Who will the deceived include? Peoples of all nations, including deceived Jews, Christian brethren, and the like. Therefore, if he claimed to be just an Islamic Caliph, that would point only to one religious system on this earth, at the expense of shamming all others.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Richard; regarding the False Prophet, you might be right but that being said the whole discussion regarding who is who is somewhat academic isn’t it? The real message here is that the prophecy of John is rapidly coming to pass and life in this country and the world is about to change radically.

I’m sure that you know that there are only a handful of countries in the Middle East who are not included in the Gog Magog war; among those are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Libya and Lebanon; of these scripture tells us that Saudi Arabia will be destroyed, Jordan will be saved which leaves three countries or kingdoms that the antichrist will overcome. Don’t you find it interesting that Egypt, Iraq and Libya are all currently being overcome by the Muslim Brotherhood and under direct control of Iran? Doesn’t this sound a lot like Dan 7:24? LITV And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings; they shall rise, and another shall rise after them. And he shall be different from the first, and he shall humble three kings.

I would say that the kingdom of the beast is about complete wouldn’t you?

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

I see things a little differently than you do Bob...You write, for example "regarding the False Prophet, you might be right but that being said the whole discussion regarding who is who is somewhat academic isn’t it?" I don't see the False Prophet as being merely "academic" at all. Obviously the Holy Spirit thought the False Prophet and many of his actions were important enough to speak at some length about him in Holy Writ. Moreover, the important part he plays in end time events, the fact that he prepares the world to accept the Antichrist - and does so with "false miracles," etc, tells me that he is a very important eschatological character; one which needs to be studies and understood for obvious reasons.

You go on to write "I’m sure that you know that there are only a handful of countries in the Middle East who are not included in the Gog Magog war; among those are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Libya and Lebanon?" I humbly disagree with you in part on this point as well...Saudi Arabia is mentioned as one of the "kings" that will make up the fourth beast of Daniel when Ezekiel (38:13) speaks of "Sheba and Dedan" which everyone knows Sheba and Dedan were located in the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia). "Iraq" was part of the Persian Empire for centuries, so it too is mentioned by Ezekiel when he speaks of "Persia" (38:5). Egypt, however, is not mentioned by Ezekiel as being one of the "ten kings." And there is a reason for that which I will address in a minute. Jordan was considered by the ancients to be a part of "Arabia." So I see it as being part of "Sheba and Dedan." Bishop Unger and others would argue that "Put" is, indeed, Libya. Lebanon is neither Islamic (the majority of its population is Christian) and was, at the time of Ezekiel, a part of the northern kingdom of Israel. So one shouldn't expect to see it included in the list.

Egypt is not mentioned directly in Scripture as being one of the "ten kings" because Daniel writes in depth about a war between the "king of the north (Turkey) and the king of the south (Egypt)" which the king of the south loses (Dan 11). This is a minor war to be fault right before the War of Gog and Magog between two "kings" fighting over control of the empire. We see this taking shape today in Turkey's involvement in Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood who now control Egypt and Libya. Matter of fact, I posted a new article on my blog www.KingdomOfTheAntichrist.com yesterday regarding how the Muslim Brotherhood just gave King Abdullah of Jordan an ultimatum or be overthrown. So we see the Muslim Brotherhood currently moving into the regional conflict in Syria through its neighbor Jordan.

I somewhat agree with you when you write "I would say that the kingdom of the beast is about complete wouldn’t you?" The "kingdom," or "empire" has been complete since the Muslim conquests of the seventh and eighth centuries A.D. It just has not been a united empire since the death of the fifth Caliph, Ali, in the seventh century. That is the whole point with Scripture talking so much about "ten kings," (Eze) "ten horns" (Rev), "seven heads" (Rev), "four beasts" (Dan) "three beasts" (Rev) "the beast that you saw once was, now is not, and will come..." (Rev), etc, etc, all of which are various descriptions of the "fourth empire" made for very specific reasons. Specifically, because of all the empires of history, only one can fulfill all these various descriptions if, indeed, one understands what each and every symbolic description means in relation the the fourth empire.

Richard Neal

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Let's look at the idea of the "false prophet" per Revelation, because many apparently are missing a very important prophetic parameter which points to what the false prophet function serves.

Rev 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(KJV)

This Rev.16:13 verse is the first mention in Revelation about the "false prophet". Many think the "another beast" associated with the "dragon" title in Rev.13:11 is the "false prophet". However, notice that Rev.16:13 verse makes a clear distinction between the two. It's also making a distinction between that "beast" also.

Now look at this verse...

Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
(KJV)

Per the Rev.13:11-17 Scripture, the "another beast" also labeled with the term "dragon" is who does the miracle working of signs and wonders per that Scripture. Because of this Rev.19:20 link, many simply omit the Rev.13:11 "dragon" association and say that one is the "false prophet". Confusing isn't it? Is that one of Rev.13:11 the "another beast" speaking as a "dragon" working miracles to deceive, or is he just the "false prophet" that prepares for the coming of the final Antichrist/pseudo-Christ? He is both, for they represent roles the "dragon" will fulfill. And I must remind one again, per Rev.12:9 the "dragon" is simply another title for the Devil himself.

What is unique about that Rev.19:20 verse?

It's that last statement, "These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Hasn't anyone... noticed that casting of the "beast" with the "false prophet" happens PRIOR to the "lake of fire" event at the end of Rev.20? These are cast into the lake of fire at Christ's return, on the first day of His Millennium reign. Until Christ's future Milennium reign is over, no flesh born man is judged to perish in that lake of fire yet.

So just because men's doctrines have come up with the idea of the "false prophet" being some flesh man serving to prepare the world to accept the coming Antichrist, we should just stick with that and forget this prophetic parameter in the Scripture?

There's yet another important prophetic parameter many overlook there in Rev.19:20 about the "false prophet". It's an "image" of the "false prophet" that will be worshipped per that Scripture (see bold red).

So wait a minute... I thought the "false prophet" is only to be some flesh man coming in prep for the Antichrist, with the Antichrist/pseudo-Christ actually being the one whose "image" ("image of the beast" per Rev.13) that the world will bow to?

Look at the Rev.13 Scripture again...

Rev 13:11-15
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(KJV)

The Mystery Revealed:

In reality, that "another beast", the "false prophet", and "dragon" ALL represent the SAME one, the Devil himself.

In Rev.19:20 notice the "dragon" is left out of that particular casting into the "lake of fire". Only the "beast" (first beast) and "false prophet" go into the "lake of fire" at that point when Christ returns. The "dragon" (Satan) will be locked in his pit prison for Christ's "thousand years" reign per Rev.20, and then released one final time immediately after Christ's "thousand years" reign. At Rev.20:10 is when Satan is cast into the "lake of fire".

Our LORD gave us a prophetic pattern (ensample) for those roles in the last days with the time of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon. The historical beast kingdom of Babylon serves as a blueprint for the final beast kingdom for the end in our days. False prophets urged Nebuchadnezzar to create a gold idol image of himself for all to bow down in worship to at the sound of the psalter (musical instrument). That is the exact same pattern with that "image" for worship in Rev.13 and Rev.19:20. The beast image of Rev.13 will actually be a likeness of the "dragon" himself, the Antichrist, the coming pseudo-Christ, which will be Lucifer himself.

In Ezekiel 8 God revealed this event to His prophet Ezekiel concerning Jerusalem. Our Heavenly Father showed Ezekiel the "image of jealousy" in the temple court towards the north (Ezek.8:3). And in the very next chapter of Ezekiel 9, God has an angel place His mark upon His faithful in Jerusalem, and then tells angels to go slaughter all those who don't have His mark, and to start at His sanctuary (the temple). That event has never... been fulfilled to this day in Jerusalem. It's for the end, our times.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's look at the idea of the "false prophet" per Revelation, because many apparently are missing a very important prophetic parameter which points to what the false prophet function serves.

Rev 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(KJV)

This Rev.16:13 verse is the first mention in Revelation about the "false prophet". Many think the "another beast" associated with the "dragon" title in Rev.13:11 is the "false prophet". However, notice that Rev.16:13 verse makes a clear distinction between the two. It's also making a distinction between that "beast" also.

Now look at this verse...

Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
(KJV)

Per the Rev.13:11-17 Scripture, the "another beast" also labeled with the term "dragon" is who does the miracle working of signs and wonders per that Scripture. Because of this Rev.19:20 link, many simply omit the Rev.13:11 "dragon" association and say that one is the "false prophet". Confusing isn't it? Is that one of Rev.13:11 the "another beast" speaking as a "dragon" working miracles to deceive, or is he just the "false prophet" that prepares for the coming of the final Antichrist/pseudo-Christ? He is both, for they represent roles the "dragon" will fulfill. And I must remind one again, per Rev.12:9 the "dragon" is simply another title for the Devil himself.

What is unique about that Rev.19:20 verse?

It's that last statement, "These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Hasn't anyone... noticed that casting of the "beast" with the "false prophet" happens PRIOR to the "lake of fire" event at the end of Rev.20? These are cast into the lake of fire at Christ's return, on the first day of His Millennium reign. Until Christ's future Milennium reign is over, no flesh born man is judged to perish in that lake of fire yet.

So just because men's doctrines have come up with the idea of the "false prophet" being some flesh man serving to prepare the world to accept the coming Antichrist, we should just stick with that and forget this prophetic parameter in the Scripture?

There's yet another important prophetic parameter many overlook there in Rev.19:20 about the "false prophet". It's an "image" of the "false prophet" that will be worshipped per that Scripture (see bold red).

So wait a minute... I thought the "false prophet" is only to be some flesh man coming in prep for the Antichrist, with the Antichrist/pseudo-Christ actually being the one whose "image" ("image of the beast" per Rev.13) that the world will bow to?

Look at the Rev.13 Scripture again...

Rev 13:11-15
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(KJV)

The Mystery Revealed:

In reality, that "another beast", the "false prophet", and "dragon" ALL represent the SAME one, the Devil himself.

In Rev.19:20 notice the "dragon" is left out of that particular casting into the "lake of fire". Only the "beast" (first beast) and "false prophet" go into the "lake of fire" at that point when Christ returns. The "dragon" (Satan) will be locked in his pit prison for Christ's "thousand years" reign per Rev.20, and then released one final time immediately after Christ's "thousand years" reign. At Rev.20:10 is when Satan is cast into the "lake of fire".

Our LORD gave us a prophetic pattern (ensample) for those roles in the last days with the time of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon. The historical beast kingdom of Babylon serves as a blueprint for the final beast kingdom for the end in our days. False prophets urged Nebuchadnezzar to create a gold idol image of himself for all to bow down in worship to at the sound of the psalter (musical instrument). That is the exact same pattern with that "image" for worship in Rev.13 and Rev.19:20. The beast image of Rev.13 will actually be a likeness of the "dragon" himself, the Antichrist, the coming pseudo-Christ, which will be Lucifer himself.

In Ezekiel 8 God revealed this event to His prophet Ezekiel concerning Jerusalem. Our Heavenly Father showed Ezekiel the "image of jealousy" in the temple court towards the north (Ezek.8:3). And in the very next chapter of Ezekiel 9, God has an angel place His mark upon His faithful in Jerusalem, and then tells angels to go slaughter all those who don't have His mark, and to start at His sanctuary (the temple). That event has never... been fulfilled to this day in Jerusalem. It's for the end, our times.

You are right, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon" Revelation 13:11 does speak about the False Prophet, referring to him, as it does, as "another beast."...Answer me this, my friend; explain the "two horns like a lamb, and he spake like a dragon." If you can rightfully explain that, then you are well on your way to being an excellent interpreter of Scripture...

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You are right, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon" Revelation 13:11 does speak about the False Prophet, referring to him, as it does, as "another beast."...Answer me this, my friend; explain the "two horns like a lamb, and he spake like a dragon." If you can rightfully explain that, then you are well on your way to being an excellent interpreter of Scripture...

The "another beast" having "two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon" phrase of Rev.13:11 is pointing to the role of a false-Christ, specifically the Greek 'pseudochristos' word in Matt.24:24 and Mark 13:22 translated as "false Christs" in the KJV Bible.

That is a role that no man has appeared on earth to fulfill. The verse section of Matt.24:23-26 taken together shows our Lord Jesus was pointing to a specific pseudo-Christ that will do those great signs and wonders and miracles to deceive the world with, and that if it were possible, would deceive even His elect. No one has appeared on this earth yet working that level of deception that it would almost... deceive Christ's own elect, for His elect represent those who will not be deceived, and cannot be deceived, for they are sealed by God.

The Rev.13:11-18 Scripture does not mention the "false prophet". It is only first mentioned in Rev.13:16 along with the "beast" and the "dragon". Many have chosen to assign the "false prophet" to that "another beast" which is associated with the title of the "dragon" per Rev.13:11.

The Revealtion Scripture reveals the "false prophet" is a 'role' that "another beast" will perform, as it is destroyed along with the first beast at Christ's coming. Only the "dragon" role will continue to exist which is why Rev.19:20 reveals the dragon is not part of that casting into the lake of fire at Christ's coming.

Richard

Sep 12, 2012
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "another beast" having "two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon" phrase of Rev.13:11 is pointing to the role of a false-Christ, specifically the Greek 'pseudochristos' word in Matt.24:24 and Mark 13:22 translated as "false Christs" in the KJV Bible.

That is a role that no man has appeared on earth to fulfill. The verse section of Matt.24:23-26 taken together shows our Lord Jesus was pointing to a specific pseudo-Christ that will do those great signs and wonders and miracles to deceive the world with, and that if it were possible, would deceive even His elect. No one has appeared on this earth yet working that level of deception that it would almost... deceive Christ's own elect, for His elect represent those who will not be deceived, and cannot be deceived, for they are sealed by God.

The Rev.13:11-18 Scripture does not mention the "false prophet". It is only first mentioned in Rev.13:16 along with the "beast" and the "dragon". Many have chosen to assign the "false prophet" to that "another beast" which is associated with the title of the "dragon" per Rev.13:11.

The Revealtion Scripture reveals the "false prophet" is a 'role' that "another beast" will perform, as it is destroyed along with the first beast at Christ's coming. Only the "dragon" role will continue to exist which is why Rev.19:20 reveals the dragon is not part of that casting into the lake of fire at Christ's coming.

You are right when you write "Rev.13:11-18 Scripture does not mention the "false prophet"." The "beast" of Revelation 13:1-10 is "Mystery Babylon" (Rev 17:6,15) the false/heretical religious system that the fourth empire of Daniel 7 will be built upon, the same heretical Gnostic religion that will empower both the False Prophet and the Antichrist...Revelation 13:1 "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads (Rev 17:8, 10)..." This is the first beast; "coming out of the sea" refers to the sea of humanity - the various tribes, nations, cultures that will make up this beast (Rev 17:15). The "ten heads" represent the ten kings of Ezekiel 38, 39 who will make up the end time geographical area of this beast (kingdom/empire). The "seven heads" represent the "seven kings" (caliphs) who are the Caliphate up to the eighth king (caliph) who is the Antichrist (See Rev 17:8).

Revelation 13:11-12 "Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast."...This second beast of Revelation 13 is the False Prophet..."Coming out of the earth" symbolizes an earthly kingdom/empire which he must rule over. "Two horns like a lamb;" Lambs do not have horns. Here "two horns" represent power and "like a lamb" represents an imitation prophet or religious leader - thus the "like a lamb" infers that this will be a False Prophet of two sects - Sunni and Shiite. That this "lamb," or False Prophet "exercised all the authority of the first beast" simply means that, as the leader or Prophet of his religion, he is the leader of that religion and thus "exercises all the authority" of that religion.

So Revelation 13 covers two of the three "beasts" of Revelation - The false religious system which is necessary if Satan is to be worship like God, and the religious system that will empower the False Prophet and the Antichrist (Islam).

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You are right when you write "Rev.13:11-18 Scripture does not mention the "false prophet"." The "beast" of Revelation 13:1-10 is "Mystery Babylon" (Rev 17:6,15) the false/heretical religious system that the fourth empire of Daniel 7 will be built upon, the same heretical Gnostic religion that will empower both the False Prophet and the Antichrist...

Correction - the first beast of Rev.13:1-2 is a kingdom beast, because that's what the symbols from Dan.7 in Rev.13:2 are using to compare it with. It thus means literally, "...peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues..." like Jesus defined it to John in Rev.17:15. Same principle idea with the historical beast kingdoms of Daniel 7, they usurped many different peoples and nations.

The geographical area of Sumer-Babylon was the very first false idol worship of recorded history, which is where Bel worship originated with Sargon I. It's that system of false religion which has provided the basis for all later pagan false worship, including 1st and 2nd century Gnosticism. That's the 'MYSTERY' part, because it's about the ancient pagan "mystery schools" of initiation, which is where the origin of today's "one world government" beast is being derived. But it's not only... about false religion, it's about a literal structure over all nations and peoples upon the earth for the last days, i.e., a literal beast kingdom.

And within some of the Rev.13:1-10 verses, the subject moves back and forth between that beast kingdom and the dragon (Satan) who is over it, including the idea of the world worshipping that dragon. So let's not leave that out. Once again, the false prophet is not mentioned there in Rev.13, at all. So it's not proper to keep referring to it as if it were.

=======================================

Revelation 13:1 "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads (Rev 17:8, 10)..." This is the first beast; "coming out of the sea" refers to the sea of humanity - the various tribes, nations, cultures that will make up this beast (Rev 17:15). The "ten heads" represent the ten kings of Ezekiel 38, 39 who will make up the end time geographical area of this beast (kingdom/empire). The "seven heads" represent the "seven kings" (caliphs) who are the Caliphate up to the eighth king (caliph) who is the Antichrist (See Rev 17:8).

Correction - the "seven heads" represent "seven mountains" per what Christ showed John in Rev.17:9. And the "woman" sits upon those "seven mountains" per that verse.. And then per the final verse of Rev.17:18, the "woman" is a "great city". That reveals just how you are mis-assigning what those "seven heads" are per the Scripture.

The "seven heads" (or "seven mountains"), represent seven geographical power centers upon the earth. They represent seven continents, which is essentially the same idea as the "peoples, and multitudes, and natitons, and tongues", which is where those are located upon the earth.

Per Daniel 7:24, the Antichrist is to "subdue" (shephal - humble) 3 of those kings. Doesn't mean destroying them, but lower their positions of authority. It's about the final beast kingdom structure once the Antichrist arrives to sudue 3 out of the 10 kings. It's about today's plan for a Tri-parte world division, the earth divided into 3 main regions (see Tri-Lateralism and Jimmy Carter and Zbigniew Brzezinski. My college history text included a quote from Jimmy Carter about the Tri-Lateral Commision. David Rockfeller chose him and Brzezinski to head it back in the 1970's towards the globalist goal of a 3-part world division). It's pointing to a final structure of 7 kings over the "seven heads" (seven continents), and then 3 kings over 3 regions of the earth, and then the Antichrist on top (11th or little horn-king of Dan.7).

So the "seven heads" are not seven kings, but geographical areas the ten kings minus 3 will rule over. The 8 beast kings of Rev.17:10-11 are not those same ten kings of Rev.17:12. So the ten Islamic nations idea simply does not work.

=========================================

Revelation 13:11-12 "Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast."...This second beast of Revelation 13 is the False Prophet..."Coming out of the earth" symbolizes an earthly kingdom/empire which he must rule over.

Correction - the "another beast" is... Satan as a 2nd beast, a king, and he also is in the ROLE of a false prophet, and he also is the "dragon" of Rev.12:9 which Rev.13:11 is pointing directly to.

His "coming out of the earth" is about his ascending up from the "bottomless pit", JUST LIKE the Rev.11:7 verse partly reveals, as also like Rev.9:11 reveals him as "the angel of the bottomless pit", and as a "king". It's about Satan himself, coming DE FACTO, upon this earth in our dimension. He is going to present himself to the whole world as... GOD, and the majority are going to believe he is GOD, including deceived brethren that will believe he is The Christ.

===================================

"Two horns like a lamb;" Lambs do not have horns. Here "two horns" represent power and "like a lamb" represents an imitation prophet or religious leader - thus the "like a lamb" infers that this will be a False Prophet of two sects - Sunni and Shiite. That this "lamb," or False Prophet "exercised all the authority of the first beast" simply means that, as the leader or Prophet of his religion, he is the leader of that religion and thus "exercises all the authority" of that religion.

The two horns represent POWERS like you say, which makes the idea of a lamb not having horns irrelevant. It is just that like you say, it's to show an IMITATION OF CHRIST. But it does NOT mention the false prophet idea there, but his speaking as a "dragon" instead. Thus heeding the Scripture how it is actually written, that is Satan himself coming to imitate The Lamb Christ Jesus, but he will speak as the "dragon" (himself per Rev.12:9). The problem with the majority will be they will not 'recognize' his speaking as the "dragon". He will blaspheme our Heavenly Father, His Holy Name, His tabernacle, and those that dwell in Heaven (Rev.13:6). By his coming to try and play GOD and His Christ to deceive the whole world is how he will do that speaking as a "dragon". It's just that the majority will have no idea that he is the "dragon", Satan himself.

Thus men's doctrines assiging the Rev.19:20 "false prophet" to some flesh man is all for nought. It's Satan himself in that Role of false prophet, and as that 2nd beast, and as the dragon. This is why some use the concept of an "unholy trinity" for those 3 roles he will perform on earth in the sight of men. At Christ's coming, two of those three roles will go into the lake of fire and never manifest on earth again (the false prophet role, and the "another beast" or beast king role). Satan's role as the dragon will continue throughout Christ's future thousand years to its end (Rev.20).

===================================

So Revelation 13 covers two of the three "beasts" of Revelation - The false religious system which is necessary if Satan is to be worship like God, and the religious system that will empower the False Prophet and the Antichrist (Islam).

There's only TWO separate 'beasts' per our Lord's Revelation. The 1st beast is a kingdom, and the 2nd beast is Satan as its king. That's the same pattern Rev.17 follows also.

Your book is just going to continue the confusion many have today about the end time events.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Oh they will unite into another and last Caliphate and it will encompass the same general area and nationalities; those same nations who have been against Yahweh since the beginning of time. Assyria is the focal point of unrighteousness both yesterday and tomorrow. I think more than once the antichrist is referred to in Isaiah as the Assyrian.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

It's in Micah too.
And this [man] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men

And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver [us] from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
As revealed in Isaiah 10, Isaiah 30, and Ezekiel 31, the Assyrian is used as another symbolic title for Satan himself. Those Scriptures contains things about the Assyrian that cannot apply to the historical flesh kings of Assyria.