If everyone agreed, there wouldn't be much point to a forum - Agree, or disagree? - LOL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much does coping have to do with it? We are to have no part with blasphemers and liars, and teachers of lies.

The church is not meant to the pillar of A truth..but THE truth. The standard is SOOOOO low right now, that a person might have to think there is no truth possible so as to get along with others who believe that very same thing.

Sometimes it is not about what I believe is right or what you believe is right and the difference does not amount to evil.

I am discussing with Behold the requirement for water emersion baptism. I consider that a basic understanding. But then with over 30,000 denominations it is obvious that some things are a matter of interpretations.

But of all those denominations how many would agree on the basics? And be able to unite on things. How many would agree on.....

1. Acts 2:38

2. The requirement for the Bread and Wine ritual....some may have differing beliefs on what it is....what happens.....what it does....what is the reason for it?

3. Christian morals.....what are sins? They are written in the Bible....a lot of denominations add a bunch of sins.

Ya might not be able to get it down to one denomination but maybe less than 10.

And like I said, having separate and distinct denominations only works in the preacher’s head because sitting in the pews can be a dozen other beliefs.