If I Pass Away To Be With Our Lord Jesus Christ! 1 Request!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If You Moderators do not see me on here for like over 6 months, without a post, this means I'm probably gone from this world to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! One Request. Please put under my Alias.... "Heaven Sent" Thanks! Missing Willie T :( We had some disagreements, but we LOVED each other! I'm not going anywhere off this rock soon. Hope you brothers and sisters can deal with me for many more years ;) Haha God Bless You!

@Willie T

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is something wrong? Or are you just talking in general?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
General. Was just reminiscing the times I spoke with Willie, publicly and privately.

Well, lets hope He keeps you around a lot longer! Yes, I miss Willie T. so much. I've also many times gone through our inboxes, and some of his old posts. The big lug made it before any of us. Gosh, there are so many who have jumped ship over the years on here and I miss them so much. But when one is "Heaven Sent"...it is so painful and such a missing part of our little body here yet, it is bitter sweet because we are so joyfully happy for them but...we who are still here feel the absence.
God Bless bro!