If I'm a sinner how can I be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but if he did not do that it would be someone else who would and it would repeat his only focus was himself but he did not do that... but he needs to because that is God's plan christ needs to die on the cross

judas was an scape goat right?
he did his purpose in the God's plan
It's not His wish that any man should perish.

Continue to seek.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but if he did not do that it would be someone else who would and it would repeat his only focus was himself but he did not do that... but he needs to because that is God's plan christ needs to die on the cross

judas was an scape goat right?
he did his purpose in the God's plan

Matthew 27:3-5 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, [4] Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that. [5] And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Guess it depends on if a man has to repent, if so then Judas repented. (Imo) Judas gave a good confession before men in ‘I have betrayed innocent blood.’ and there was a resounding ‘what is that to us?’ Their not able to see they also betrayed innocent blood. What innocent blood is Judas saying he betrayed?

‘I have betrayed innocent blood’ much like the thief on the cross saying Luke 23:40-41 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? [41] And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

And much like 1 Timothy 1:13 I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and a violent man; yet because I had acted in ignorance and unbelief, I was shown mercy.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not His wish that any man should perish.

Continue to seek.

God is long suffering not willing that any perish...not seeking his own, but that which belongs to another. (Luke 5:32) Luke 15:29-32 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: [30] But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. [31] And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. [32] It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No, that is not something I worry about. Renewing the mind is simply keeping the scriptures in your mind (reading the bible) and doing them...Love God, Love others...not the huggy bear kind of love, but the sacrificial kind.

You Said---> "but what about the word of christ he know your works that is why if you do not repent and change your ways... he might abandoned you"

First of all, Christ NEVER abandons His, never,,,
i see
but what does reprobate means?
if christ will "never" abandon

Reactions: Nancy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
There's something a bit off with you, I really do not appreciate the rejoinder. It smacks of sexual innuendo. Careful.
i am a king of misuderstanding
let me just be clear ever since i am young i am sarcasm and like to tease people but do not want them to tease me lol now i have time now i'll pm you xP