If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so tell me, what other Time has GOD extended like this? Unreal.
Extended what?

And back off the attitude my friend, I am trying to have a conversation with you

You claimed premills think the city was not rebuilt. I proved you wrong in that assumption.

Show some respect and humility for once.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Extended what?

And back off the attitude my friend, I am trying to have a conversation with you

You claimed premills think the city was not rebuilt. I proved you wrong in that assumption.

Show some respect and humility for once.

You are saying the Rebuild of The City, that was in the seventy weeks, was something that had already happened? Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you get that the "cut off" was in the 70th week?
Yeah and?

The messiah was killed after the 69the week

THEN the city was destroyed (again) almost 4 decades later,

Then there is a period of undetermined time where the city will lie desolate during wars and desolation (wars and rumors of wars jesus called it)

THEN a future prince of rime will confirm a covenant with many for 1 week (the 70th week)

But in the middle of that week, he breaks this covenant, and placed an abomination of desolation in the holy place on the wing of the temple )again, jesus said they will see this AOD standing in the holy Place)

This prince will be allowed to do what he does for only a determined time/ We know from other prophecies. This determined time is 3.5 years

At the end of that 3.5 years. Something happens THEN the 70 weeks is fulfilled. And with it all the angel said would happen at the end of the 70 weeks is fulfilled.

It has not happened yet. So either the prophecy is a lie. Or it is yet future.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are saying the Rebuild of The City that was in the seventy weeks was something that already happened? Do you not see how ridiculous that is?
Did the city get rebuilt in troublesome times?

Dan 9: 25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem

Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

Did this happen or not?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the city get rebuilt in troublesome times?

Dan 9: 25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem

Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

Did this happen or not?

Is this with all Premills, or only you because i'm freaking out?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah and?

The messiah was killed after the 69the week

THEN the city was destroyed (again) almost 4 decades later,

Then there is a period of undetermined time where the city will lie desolate during wars and desolation (wars and rumors of wars jesus called it)

THEN a future prince of rime will confirm a covenant with many for 1 week (the 70th week)

But in the middle of that week, he breaks this covenant, and placed an abomination of desolation in the holy place on the wing of the temple )again, jesus said they will see this AOD standing in the holy Place)

This prince will be allowed to do what he does for only a determined time/ We know from other prophecies. This determined time is 3.5 years

At the end of that 3.5 years. Something happens THEN the 70 weeks is fulfilled. And with it all the angel said would happen at the end of the 70 weeks is fulfilled.

It has not happened yet. So either the prophecy is a lie. Or it is yet future.

Yeah and ..you don't have a full week to toss at the end of time anymore.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first 7 weeks of Daniel's 70 weeks was the Rebuild of Jerusalem, they then ignored that The MESSIAH would be showing up somewhere around 434 years later (threescore and two weeks).

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first 7 weeks of Daniel's 70 weeks was the Rebuild of Jerusalem, they then ignored that The MESSIAH would be showing up somewhere around 434 years later (threescore and two weeks).
And?

Thats why 70 ad happened. Again according to lev 26.

The prophecy was never fulfilled.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lev 26 is 70 A.D. There was a civil war ...it's why rome was able to walk in and destroy the place. they ate each other.

Lev 26:
27 ‘And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me,
28 then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you;
31 I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. 32 I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. 33 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lev 26 is 70 A.D. There was a civil war ...it's why rome was able to walk in and destroy the place. they ate each other.

Lev 26:
27 ‘And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me,
28 then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you;
31 I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. 32 I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. 33 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;
Yep. Just like what happened in babylon.

But read on. What does the next verses state?

What happens if Israel repents? And on elses her sin and the sin of her fathers? Its all there in lev 26

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Just like what happened in babylon.

But read on. What does the next verses state?

What happens if Israel repents? And on elses her sin and the sin of her fathers? Its all there in lev 26

Repent and become Messianic Jews ...They are always able to be grafted back in but those Jews got Judgment in 70 A.D.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent and become Messianic Jews ...They are always able to be grafted back in but those Jews got Judgment in 70 A.D.
Here. Let me help you

Lev 26:
40 ‘But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,

41 and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies;

if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt—

42 then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember; I will remember the land.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here. Let me help you

Lev 26:
40 ‘But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,

41 and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies;

if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt—

42 then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember; I will remember the land.

Yeah, all The Saved get that land.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just as bad as a Pharisee ...how can you not see this?

Matthew 21:43

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Why do you think we are told about being Grafted in?

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

It was not promised to all the saved

It was only given to the children of Abraham, through Isaac and Jacob.

No one else

Thats why there is always a remnant, Otherwqise, there would never be a remnant of Jews.

Are you suggesting that we are not entitled to The Land through being Spiritual Decedents of Abraham? Are you even Christian or do want to be a Jew?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you suggesting that we are not entitled to The Land through being Spiritual Decedents of Abraham? Are you even Christian or do want to be a Jew?
Hy are we not there now? Are we in sin?

Gen 15: 13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that isnot theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions.

Was a gentile descendent stranger in a land that is not there’s? Did gentiles serve them? Did they come out with many possessions when they were freed?

Gen 15: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Was this given to gentiles?

Gen 17: 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

Was this given to gentiles?

Gen 26: Then the Lord appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. 3 Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. 4 And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed

What gentile king or Leader or ruler was this promise made to? This is Isaac. The sone of Abraham..

Gen 35: to jacob, Also known as Israel

And God said to him, “Your name is Jacob; your name shall not be called Jacob anymore, but Israel shall be your name.” So He called his name Israel. 11 Also God said to him: “I am God Almighty. Be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall proceed from you, and kings shall come from your body. 12 The land which I gave Abraham and Isaac I give to you; and to your descendants after you I give this land.”

To joseph. A son of Israel

Gen 48: Then Jacob said to Joseph: “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, 4 and said to me, ‘Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people, and give this land to your descendants after you as an everlasting possession.’

Again, When was this promise given to anyone OTHER than Jews?

God chose them as a nation in which he would prove to the nations (gentiles) he was the one true God.

When did that stop?

I am promised to be a part of new jerusalem. Not the land of Canaan in the middle east