If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just as bad as a Pharisee ...how can you not see this?

Matthew 21:43

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Why do you think we are told about being Grafted in?
Dude, Your attitude is unchristlike. And I am almost finished with your nonsense. If you can not have a normal conversation. Then you have no business being in a christian chat room. Because you do not represent God whether your wrong or your right.

Once again, WAS THE LAND OF PROMISE GiVEN TO ANYONE OTHER THAN ISREAL?

AND SIS NOT LEV @^ SAY IF THEY REPENTED AFTER BEING SCATTERED ALL OVER THE EARTH, GOD WOULD FORGIVE THEM, HE WOULD REMEMBER THE LAND AND HIS PROMISE TO THEIR FATHERS

You can ignore the passages I keep showing you and talk like a humble person. Or keep up your pride and responding like a pharisee yourself. And this conversation will be over.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hy are we not there now? Are we in sin?

Gen 15: 13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that isnot theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions.

Was a gentile descendent stranger in a land that is not there’s? Did gentiles serve them? Did they come out with many possessions when they were freed?

Gen 15: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Was this given to gentiles?

Gen 17: 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

Was this given to gentiles?

Gen 26: Then the Lord appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. 3 Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. 4 And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed

What gentile king or Leader or ruler was this promise made to? This is Isaac. The sone of Abraham..

Gen 35: to jacob, Also known as Israel

And God said to him, “Your name is Jacob; your name shall not be called Jacob anymore, but Israel shall be your name.” So He called his name Israel. 11 Also God said to him: “I am God Almighty. Be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall proceed from you, and kings shall come from your body. 12 The land which I gave Abraham and Isaac I give to you; and to your descendants after you I give this land.”

To joseph. A son of Israel

Gen 48: Then Jacob said to Joseph: “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, 4 and said to me, ‘Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people, and give this land to your descendants after you as an everlasting possession.’

Again, When was this promise given to anyone OTHER than Jews?

God chose them as a nation in which he would prove to the nations (gentiles) he was the one true God.

When did that stop?

I am promised to be a part of new jerusalem. Not the land of Canaan in the middle east

Are you under the impression that Abraham was a Jew?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are people that live among a physical Kingdom in the Millennium Reign, capable of being unbelievers? Do they know leaving the path of SALVATION leads to death if maybe they questioned what this magical Kingdom was about?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are people that live among a physical Kingdom in the Millennium Reign, capable of being unbelievers? Do they know leaving the path of SALVATION leads to death if maybe they questioned what this magical Kingdom was about?
You can scream all you want dude

That has no bearing on our conversation.

Stick to the topic

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic? Did you notice the thread title? You didn't give a response to it because you can't.

When do you think Mosaic Law started?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic? Did you notice the thread title? You didn't give a response to it because you can't.

When do you think Mosaic Law started?
We are discussing Gods covenant with abraham

I am not talking about the op. Have not since we started.

Funny how you like to change subject when you can’t answer a question.

You did this in the other chatroom also.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians-3-16.png

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

View attachment 19160

Once again, Your talking about the promise of through you will all the nations of the world be blessed.

Not the part of this land I give you

We are back to square one

Good day my friend. I can not continue with you anymore.. I will leave you like I did in the other chatroom.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 1:1
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, Your talking about the promise of through you will all the nations of the world be blessed.

Not the part of this land I give you

We are back to square one

Good day my friend. I can not continue with you anymore.. I will leave you like I did in the other chatroom.

What do you think this was about?

Hebrews 11:8-10
By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, pretend a Physical Kingdom with a Physical King isn't different?
The Israelites thought He was coming the first time to set up an earthly kingdom -they were confused - even the disciples. Scripture promises them an earthly kingdom ruled by Him sitting on the throne of David ... Didn't you get the memo? Jerusalem will once again be the Holy City. All nations will pay homage to their king and visit and worship.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israelites thought He was coming the first time to set up an earthly kingdom -they were confused - even the disciples. Scripture promises them an earthly kingdom ruled by Him sitting on the throne of David ... Didn't you get the memo? Jerusalem will once again be the Holy City. All nations will pay homage to their king and visit and worship.

i did get The Memo ...it says for Infinity ...not a thousand years.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS Fulfilled The OT, Premills are trying to bring The Law back.
Heaven and Earth passed away.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sacrifice and Obligation is over because The Kingdom is in place.

Dan 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Premill response:
Sacrifice and Obligation is over because the LORD laid His Life down as a Sacrifice for our sins on the Cross.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because the LORD fulfilled the Law and HE nailed it to the Cross.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because on the third day HE rose from the dead.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because HE ascended back to the Father and is seated at the Right hand of God.

Sacrifice and Obligation is over because HE poured out the Baptism of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

my response:
Great, so why do you try and say Daniel 9:27 is about the antichrist?
Daniel 9:27 is a week of days, not years. This week is the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. This week is split in half to allow for Satan's 42 months per Revelation 13. This time of desolation is when this alledged AC is working with the FP and Satan.

The 7th Trumpet sounds between the 6 Trumpets - 7 Thunders and the 1000 year reign. It is the week celebrating the end of the final harvest.

The only reason it is split in half is because there are more souls to harvest, and the 42 months are the gleanings, via the harvest of those beheaded for not taking the mark. This is a time of desolation, and accepting Christ takes the form of a beheading.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wont listen.

He mocks yells and screams at anyone who does not agree with him my friend.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Woman of Revelation 12 standing on a desolate moon because it represents the Old Covenant and Heaven/Earth passing away for the Jews?