If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i did get The Memo ...it says for Infinity ...not a thousand years.
OUR salvation is eternal. But Israel will be given another chance.
Imho _ likely _ when Christians are resurrected at His Coming, Israel will have missed that opportunity, the First Resurrection.
>> When they see Him, then they will believe, but of course must go through the rest of the Great Tribulation and either die or persevere to the end.
In the Millennail Kingdom, they will live their lives along with any people among the nations who have survived the GT. Then they will repopulate the earth and will later be resurrected during the Second Resurrection (second death). Their future offspring during the Mellennial Kingdom will obviously not be be born again and hence will be tested during and at the end of that 1000 years.

Your arguments in favor of Amillennialism are weak. There are many scriptures you must ignore or distort into some abstract symbolic meaning to accept this view and we all are dusturbed at these errors.
It's okay though, God is merciful, you'll immediately abandon this view when Jesus returns.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OUR salvation is eternal. But Israel will be given another chance.
Imho _ likely _ when Christians are resurrected at His Coming, Israel will have missed that opportunity, the First Resurrection.
>> When they see Him, then they will believe, but of course must go through the rest of the Great Tribulation and either die or persevere to the end.
In the Millennail Kingdom, they will live their lives along with any people among the nations who have survived the GT. Then they will repopulate the earth and will later be resurrected during the Second Resurrection (second death). Their future offspring during the Mellennial Kingdom will obviously not be be born again and hence will be tested during and at the end of that 1000 years.

Your arguments in favor of Amillennialism are weak. There are many scriptures you must ignore or distort into some abstract symbolic meaning to accept this view and we all are dusturbed at these errors.
It's okay though, God is merciful, you'll immediately abandon this view when Jesus returns.

The Final Judgment of Jews already happened ...what do you think 70 A.D. is about?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Premills think they are going to worship Physical LORD (King) GOD in this 1000 years?

John 4:22-24
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't have both: Free Will and a Physical LORD King on earth with satan being loosed to deceive after a thousand years. You can't deceive people that don't have Free Will.
You have the wrong notion about free will. You claim people have no choice. Humans are not zombies. Humans are no robots. Free will is what defines us. Sin destroys free will, not the iron rod rule of Christ. Those with free will are decieved, and free will is taken away and replaced with sin.

You think the iron rod is control that inhibits free will. It is sin that inhibits free will. It is the iron rod that destroys sin. If one disobeys God, they will be destroyed. Free will is not a license to disobey. Free will is the ability to choose between disobedience and obedience.

If you took away free will, one would either be forced to disobey without any grace, or would be forced to obey, and that would mean God predetermined the outcome, and forced that human to be one or the other. You all have strange notions about free will.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the wrong notion about free will. You claim people have no choice. Humans are not zombies. Humans are no robots. Free will is what defines us. Sin destroys free will, not the iron rod rule of Christ. Those with free will are decieved, and free will is taken away and replaced with sin.

You think the iron rod is control that inhibits free will. It is sin that inhibits free will. It is the iron rod that destroys sin. If one disobeys God, they will be destroyed. Free will is not a license to disobey. Free will is the ability to choose between disobedience and obedience.

If you took away free will, one would either be forced to disobey without any grace, or would be forced to obey, and that would mean God predetermined the outcome, and forced that human to be one or the other. You all have strange notions about free will.

The point of all this is to show you how ridiculous a physical Kingdom after The Return would be.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? What about blind people?

When a person is blind does that mean other people are not physical because they cannot be seen?

JESUS is The Truth ...you can't ignore The Truth when you are sitting next to Him. WAKE UP.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, Your talking about the promise of through you will all the nations of the world be blessed.

Not the part of this land I give you

We are back to square one

Good day my friend. I can not continue with you anymore.. I will leave you like I did in the other chatroom.
The promise is not a physical land. It is the promised 'land' of the Kingdom that all believers live in today, and fully realized later..
just saying.....can you not see this?

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Premills actually think The City wasn't Rebuilt during the Seventy Weeks of Daniel? My brain just melted trying to figure out what they think the prophesied weeks are about.
Probably because you missed the part that the prophecy stopped short at 69 weeks, and Gabriel declared the Messiah the Prince was the 70th week. So only 69 calendar weeks. Jesus was the 70th week. Only 483 years on the books, but Jesus would be the last 7 years.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The promise is not a physical land. It is the promised 'land' of the Kingdom that all believers live in today, and fully realized later..
just saying.....can you not see this?

scripture says otherwise..

Gen 15:
17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:

To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

so no I can't see it. Why can't you see this is land that Abraham walked on. and that these gentile people lived in, which was given to Israel

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
scripture says otherwise..

Gen 15:
17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:

To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

so no I can't see it. Why can't you see this is land that Abraham walked on. and that these gentile people lived in, which was given to Israel

Weird how the physical land of The Temple isn't in possession of the Jews today.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird how the physical land of The Temple isn't in possession of the Jews today.
Not really

Lev 26 says what will happen to that land if they sin.

Well it happened.

It also says what will happen if they repent.

and guess what. that will happen also.

Prophecy states both will happen.

what you and I think does not matter. If Israel repents. God will keep his promise to them. And prophecy states they will repent. and they will be restored.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really

Lev 26 says what will happen to that land if they sin.

Well it happened.

It also says what will happen if they repent.

and guess what. that will happen also.

Prophecy states both will happen.

what you and I think does not matter. If Israel repents. God will keep his promise to them. And prophecy states they will repent. and they will be restored.

Do you think GOD supported the massacre for this fake nation of Israel that we see today?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 1:1
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

I have two points to make about the clip....1. the 144k is not a literal number and 2. Even those today calling themselves Jews are not even of the blood line of Israel. They are mostly of the Khazarian converted tribe from about 700-900 AD of the Black Sea, and were dispersed into Europe after a series of conflicts with the Russian tribes.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is being punished today for her sin.

Do you think God will keep his word if they repent?

If individual Jews Repent, they will be Saved ...not on a national level.

The following ends the debate:

JESUS is The Truth ...you can't ignore The Truth when you are sitting next to Him in a Millennium Reign. WAKE UP.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are people that live among a physical Kingdom in the Millennium Reign, capable of being unbelievers? Do they know leaving the path of SALVATION leads to death if maybe they questioned what this magical Kingdom was about?
God's Word is not mythology.