If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That didn't really answer the question but how about Galations 3:28?

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Again,

The context of that passage is eternal salvation. There is neither jew or greek. Just like in Romans 9. Even in the OT. Jew and gentile alike were saved by faith. Not by any covenant concerning the land.

And again, that has no bearing on the promise God gave abraham concerning the land of Canaan. As spoken of in Romans 11.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what the Elected Remnant is? GOD Rebuilt The City ...but there has been a different generation since then.
The remnant only concerns physical israel (romans 11)

There is no rebuild city

As long as Canaan exists and the land where jerusalem exists the promise God gave to abraham still is valid.

God did not stop his unconditional covenant.

Eternal savation to jew and gentile was also found int he abrahamic covenant “In you shall ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD be blessed. (Niether jew or gentile)

This is not talking about THAT particular promise.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no rebuild city

As long as Canaan exists and the land where jerusalem exists the promise God gave to abraham still is valid.

Eternal savation to jew and gentile was also found int he abrahamic covenant “In you shall ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD be blessed. (Niether jew or gentile)

You already said lev 26 is before Daniel ...so what now? The City wasn't rebuilt ...what?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no rebuild city

Galatians 3:9 KJV
[9] So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Reactions: farouk

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:9 KJV
[9] So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Again
‘That is talking about salvation “In your all the nations of the world will be blessed”

We are talking about the promise that I give you this land as an eternal gift. This promise has nothing to do with the salvation of any being.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again
‘That is talking about salvation “In your all the nations of the world will be blessed”

We are talking about the promise that I give you this land as an eternal gift. This promise has nothing to do with the salvation of any being.
I believe the problem is you’re looking for a physical kingdom. Let me ask you this, if the kingdom doesn’t come with observation, how will you recognize it?

Reactions: Marty fox

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no rebuild city

Are you seriously suggesting that the none of the 70 weeks of Daniel happened?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already said lev 26 is before Daniel ...so what now? The City wasn't rebuilt ...what?
It was before Daniel

But the reason Daniel was in Babylon was based on lev 26.

Dan 9:
Yes, all Israel has transgressed Your law, and has departed so as not to obey Your voice; therefore the curse and the oath written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against Him. 12 And He has confirmed His words, which He spoke against us and against our judges who judged us, by bringing upon us a great disaster; for under the whole heaven such has never been done as what has been done to Jerusalem.

13 “As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us;

Daniel is talking about lev 26 here

Lev 26:
27 ‘And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me,
28 then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you;
31 I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. 32 I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. 33 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;

Daniel experienced this punishment, when he and his people were taken to babylon.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you get that if the 70 Weeks didn't happen then The Anointed One didn't happen either? What is wrong with you?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was before Daniel

Dan 9:
Yes, all Israel has transgressed Your law, and has departed so as not to obey Your voice; therefore the curse and the oath written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against Him. 12 And He has confirmed His words, which He spoke against us and against our judges who judged us, by bringing upon us a great disaster; for under the whole heaven such has never been done as what has been done to Jerusalem.

Lev 26:
28 then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you;
31 I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. 32 I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. 33 I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you;

Daniel experienced this punishment, when he and his people were taken to babylon.

Do Premills actually think The City wasn't Rebuilt during the Seventy Weeks of Daniel? My brain just melted trying to figure out what they think the prophesied weeks are about.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the problem is you’re looking for a physical kingdom. Let me ask you this, if the kingdom doesn’t come with observation, how will you recognize it?
lol

My problem is God made a promise t a nation of people. This promise was unconditional. And it was an eternal promise

And I have people telling me because that nation was scattered in AD 70. That God is no longer bound by that promise he made to them.

When he is.

The gifts and calling of God are irrevocable. Paul made that clear.

As for a physical kingdom. I most likely will not be around then. So whether it happens or not does not affect me..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you get that if the 70 Weeks didn't happen then The Anointed One didn't happen either? What is wrong with you?
Um

1. The anointed one comes after the 69th week not the 70th week
2. What is wrong with me? What kind of remark is that? I could say the same thing to you. But it does not add or help our conversation

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Premills actually think The City wasn't Rebuilt during the Seventy Weeks of Daniel? My brain just melted trying to figure out what they think the prophesied weeks are about.
Did you even read my post about what lev 26 says and what Daniel said?

The city was rebuilt. And the messiah did come as the prophecy stated

But what was promised would come at the end of the 70th week had no yet occured.

The prophecy was not about the rebuilding of the city, if you think that is all it was about. Well that is the first problem.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pittsburghjoe I am posting this again

Please respond to what is written

“ It was before Daniel

Dan 9:

Lev 26:

Daniel experienced this punishment, when he and his people were taken to babylon.[/QUOTE]

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Waiting on him FYI

Luke 17:21 KJV

Scripture Media - Savior Connect

transparent.gif

Reactions: Waiting on him

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's sacrilege to take the Prophecy of 70 Weeks and hand The MESSIAH'S Judgment/Fulfillment to the antichrist.

Premills are trying to make It about physical Israel instead of JESUS.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um

1. The anointed one comes after the 69th week not the 70th week
2. What is wrong with me? What kind of remark is that? I could say the same thing to you. But it does not add or help our conversation

Ok, so tell me, what other Time has GOD extended like this? Unreal.