If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already been on board with his thinking for at least a few years now. He's on track in my book, and I'm also walking this similar track forward.

Great clip PJ...thanks and bless you for it....I have take notes already...keep this info coming

G.K. Beale, this dude is someone you need to look into.

i'm told this is an amazing book uncovering The OT in the NT.
https://www.amazon.com/Commentary-N...2129a&pd_rd_wg=4hCpN&pd_rd_i=0801026938&psc=1

He summarizes a different book that i think you will be interested in here:

Psalm 78:69
And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

Eden and The Garden was the first Temple with Adam as the first priest. Three sections. Noah's Ark, was like the second Temple.

The Garden of Eden is referred to as Land of Israel:

Joel 2:3
A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Isaiah 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Ezekiel 36:35
And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

The Physical Temple is now only a shadow to The Real Temple.

JESUS' Resurrection was The New Creation, The Reborn Image, and The Messianic Kingdom.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do Premills think animal sacrifices are going to return for their Millennium Reign? Did they miss the part about JESUS Fulfilling all that?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G.K. Beale, this dude is someone you need to look into.

i'm told this is an amazing book uncovering The OT in the NT.
https://www.amazon.com/Commentary-N...2129a&pd_rd_wg=4hCpN&pd_rd_i=0801026938&psc=1

He summarizes a different book that i think you will be interested in here:

Psalm 78:69
And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

Eden and The Garden was the first Temple with Adam as the first priest. Three sections. Noah's Ark, was like the second Temple.

The Garden of Eden is referred to as Land of Israel:

Joel 2:3
A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Isaiah 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Ezekiel 36:35
And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

The Physical Temple is now only a shadow to The Real Temple.

JESUS' Resurrection was The New Creation, The Reborn Image, and The Messianic Kingdom.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Listened to the clip and took notes...
It was very good..he did drop his voice periodically that became a little annoying..had to turn up the volume at time to hear him.

Yes, he tied beautifully the presence of God, the Temple from Genesis of Adam in the first Temple of Eden and the garden, to Noah and the Ark, to Isaac on Mt. Moriah, David to Solomon the 1st building Temple, to Christ and us as the temple and presence of God as priests in service and protecting the gates of Eden and the garden where the tree of life is located...as the new heaven and earth of the new Jerusalem...where outside are the unbelievers, in another realm entirely...well done...

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listened to the clip and took notes...
It was very good..he did drop his voice periodically that became a little annoying..had to turn up the volume at time to hear him.

Yes, he tied beautifully the presence of God, the Temple from Genesis of Adam in the first Temple of Eden and the garden, to Noah and the Ark, to Isaac on Mt. Moriah, David to Solomon the 1st building Temple, to Christ and us as the temple and presence of God as priests in service and protecting the gates of Eden and the garden where the tree of life is located...as the new heaven and earth of the new Jerusalem...where outside are the unbelievers, in another realm entirely...well done...

i love your dedication level to have sat through that. i can tell from you notes here that you knew it was important.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i love your dedication level to have sat through that. i can tell from you notes here that you knew it was important.
PJ: I have this urge within my spirit to blood hound this subject down to the 'end.' At least that is what is within me at this time using with patience and wisdom of course. I left, put off this deeper study of Eschatology late. Better late that never. And Eschatology and Christology do intersect in critical areas, so I must get it right!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Is Job prior to Noah's Flood?
Job was either before the Flood, or before Abraham.

The date of Job's life and genealogy is unknown, scholars speculate to this day

If the above testimony isn't FALSE but truer saying "scholars work with speculation to this day", then we can say it is incomprehensible that the preferred way for scholars to interpret the Scriptures be through speculations, or even maybe conjectures, presumptions, imaginations, and not by revelation, revelation of the Word of GOD-The Word is GOD.

Is Job prior to Noah's Flood? What does the Word of GOD say according or within the several versions of the Bible available?

In my Bible of Portuguese language is written: Job 22:v.15 (In Portuguese) - Porventura consideraste a vereda do SÉCULO PASSADO, que pisaram os homens iníquos? TRANSLATION: Have you considered the path of the PAST CENTURY, which wicked men trod?

What does the Word of GOD say according or within the several versions of the Bible available?

All readers here, each one per se, may realize or must have understood that this above Scripture helps us find an answer to the question that has been posted, that is: Is Job prior to Noah's Flood?

The Scripture above translated gives us a good idea that Job confirms that the flood had taken place one hundred years before this declaration of his. For me, in addition to finding Job's statement very interesting, I must also believe in the Truth of Job's testimony around a century after the flood.

That said, why to speculate? If Scriptures reveals unto us almost all that we want to know, if not all. It's it.

Job 22:v. 15 to 20 - New King James Version

15 Will you keep to the old way
Which wicked men have trod,
16 Who were cut down before their time,
Whose foundations were swept away by a flood?
17 They said to God, ‘Depart from us!
What can the Almighty do to them?’

18 Yet He filled their HOUSES with good things;
But the counsel of the wicked is far from me.

19 “The righteous see it and are glad,
And the innocent laugh at them:
20 ‘Surely our adversaries are cut down,

And the fire consumes their remnant.’ (It seems a prophetic message, a message for our days and days to come.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What is Jesus the king of?
All that exists.

The kingdom is spread out upon the whole of creation. Because all that exists is God's.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD.

Hebrews 2:v.8 - 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet. For in that he put all in subjection under Him, he left nothing that is not put under Him.
But now we see NOT YET all things put under Him.

Understand what GOD says by His Word. The Word is GOD.
1 Corinhtians 15:v. 24 to 28

27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when he saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that he is EXCEPTED, which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto GOD that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all RULE and all AUTHORITY and POWER.

25 For He must reign, till He hath PUT ALL ENEMIES under His feet.

26 The last ENEMY that shall be destroyed is death.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD. Revelation 11:v.15 -
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying,

The kingdoms of this world (this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

By the way, the nations will be rage, very very rage: Revelation 11:v. 18

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

THE WORD IS GOD - Get ready

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD.

Hebrews 2:v.8 - 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet. For in that he put all in subjection under Him, he left nothing that is not put under Him.
But now we see NOT YET all things put under Him.

Understand what GOD says by His Word. The Word is GOD.
1 Corinhtians 15:v. 24 to 28

27 For GOD hath put all things under His feet. But when he saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that he is EXCEPTED, which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto GOD that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all RULE and all AUTHORITY and POWER.

25 For He must reign, till He hath PUT ALL ENEMIES under His feet.

26 The last ENEMY that shall be destroyed is death.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD. Revelation 11:v.15 -
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying,

The kingdoms of this world (this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

By the way, the nations will be rage, very very rage: Revelation 11:v. 18

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

THE WORD IS GOD - Get ready

The bible is God?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The bible is God?

With regard to your question, GOD himself answers you through the Bible what you wish to know. John 1:v.1 among others.

I also will ask you one thing: Did you understand what GOD said unto you by the verses of Bible quoted above? The Word is GOD, understand? By the way, the Invisible GOD.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With regard to your question, GOD himself answers you through the Bible what you wish to know. John 1:v.1 among others.

I also will ask you one thing: Did you understand what GOD said unto you by the verses of Bible quoted above? The Word is GOD, understand? By the way, the Invisible GOD.
"In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God. And the word was God."

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
"In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God. And the word was God."

In the beginning, i.e. in JESUS, who is the Word made flesh, was the Word-the Word was/is GOD-.
Around two thousand years ago, the Word - the Word is GOD - was made flesh and was born JESUS, this is the NAME that GOD previously chose for He Hemiself. Acts 4:v.11-12 - 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for
there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

THE WORD IS GOD.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the beginning, i.e. in JESUS, who is the Word made flesh, was the Word-the Word was/is GOD-.
Around two thousand years ago, the Word - the Word is GOD - was made flesh and was born JESUS, this is the NAME that GOD previously chose for He Hemiself. Acts 4:v.11-12 - 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for
there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

THE WORD IS GOD.
Yes, The Word, Emmanuel, is God.
The Bible is man.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes, The Word, Emmanuel, is God.
The Bible is man.

No, the Bible is not man, it is letter, and letter is Word, and the Word is GOD, John 1:v.1, GOD is Spirit, and gives life, the letter kills.

The Bible says and is not Man:
Matthew 10:v.27-28 -
27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

JESUS said (the Bible says, it is the book of the Lord): God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. John 4:v.24
And more: John 6:v.63-64
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, ...

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PJ: I have this urge within my spirit to blood hound this subject down to the 'end.' At least that is what is within me at this time using with patience and wisdom of course. I left, put off this deeper study of Eschatology late. Better late that never. And Eschatology and Christology do intersect in critical areas, so I must get it right!

You gotta check this out. This guy is screaming that the Promised Land has been Fulfilled.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You gotta check this out. This guy is screaming that the Promised Land has been Fulfilled.

1/3 of the way through it thus far. It is very easy for me to follow his words as I came to his realization in the 80s....He builds more scripture support than I ever did....I do not know if he goes further, by not just only proving through scripture that this national Israel of today is fake and the promises of physical land was already fulfilled through Joshua, David and Solomon per scripture but also they are convincingly fake per blood-line and secular historical record if that even matters today, and it does not.

Scofield and company previous to him and after him did grave damage with their damming dispensational and Futurist doctrine that I'm afraid will not go away too soon. They invented the Replacement theory to ward off any critics, that is also full of nothing. It makes you wonder how folks that believe in all this trash consider themselves Christians.

I've been preaching this subject on and off this site for a few years now. And in other place for many years...

Let me hear more of his video....very interesting in his scripture build..

I'm glad I'm not alone on this subject....it took him 30 years...took me about 10 years to figure it all out under prayer and the Spirit.

Folks should read more of what Paul wrote on this subject of the one seed of Christ that through him spawned many seeds as the fulfillment of the promises to Abraham. Why many folks view these people who helped invent and stole this land called Palestine by the Romans using exclusively the OT and the NT for other folks is beyond me. They have blinders on....

Thanks for the video PJ

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1/3 of the way through it thus far. It is very easy for me to follow his words as I came to his realization in the 80s....He builds more scripture support than I ever did....I do not know if he goes further, by not just only proving through scripture that this national Israel of today is fake and the promises of physical land was already fulfilled through Joshua, David and Solomon per scripture but also they are convincingly fake per blood-line and secular historical record if that even matters today, and it does not.

Scofield and company previous to his and after him did grave damage with their damming dispensational and Futurist doctrine that I'm afraid will not go away too soon. They invented the Replacement theory to ward off any critics, that is also full of nothing. It makes you wonder how folks that believe in all this trash consider themselves Christians.

I've been preaching this subject on and off this site for a few years now. And in other place for many years...

Let me hear more of his video....very interesting in his scripture build..

I'm glad I'm not alone on this subject....it took him 30 years...took me about 10 years to figure it all out under prayer and the Spirit.

Folks should read more of what Paul wrote on this subject of the one seed of Christ that through him spawned many seeds as the fulfillment of the promises to Abraham. Why many folks view these people who helped invent and stole this land called Palestine by the Romans using exclusively the OT and the NT for other folks is beyond me. They have blinders on....

Thanks for the video PJ

This video is something else. The arguments get stronger and stronger. i'm convinced if you could actually get a Premill to watch this long video ...they would change their view.

i can't think of a guy more inline with you than this one.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video is something else. The arguments get stronger and stronger. i'm convinced if you could actually get a Premill to watch this long video ...they would change their view.

i can't think of a guy more inline with you than this one.
You read him and ME correctly...Alas, I'm not really alone and this truth and doctrine must be preached

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pittsburghjoe ...This pastor Chuck Baldwin says ALL promises given to NATIONAL Israel were fulfilled by 70 AD....TRUE statement! If folks cannot wrap their heads around this truth then this is the point of departure for many, into fantasy promised land and misaligned thinking.
I say they really need to pray upon what they truly believe on this subject and can easily prove, in scripture. Not with hypotheses or never to be proven theories.

These folks need to keep their heads buried into scripture and prayer until it is crystal clear, like focusing on the NEW future Jerusalem and not on the old destroyed, and discarded one we see today. These folks hopelessly gaze into the current Roman pagan rebuilt city of Jerusalem for a special salvation, a special Zionist Christian blessing or special holy treatment. Waste of time and energy. The NT says it's gone for good, and good riddance.

Most Christians are conned into believing this fake 20th Century rise of a national 'Israel.' This political State of Israel rose like the pagan phoenix god it is....driven by power and money of the Rothschilds, the Royalty of England and the Papacy...inspired and founded by evil men and the spirits that guide them. It's insane....and we keep giving them $$$$ and many misguided prayers and sympathies for some type of fantasy future triumph of their 'generally' pagan and radical nation.