If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts." Ecc. 3:18

But then consider this:

"Wisdom... She hath killed her beasts..." Prov. 9:1-2

That is exactly what happens. What you call our "animal side" is also called "the old man" or "carnal nature."

Read Romans 6:6-7
6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

Those who are born again have the seed of the Father. They also "keep" themselves by remaining pure, 1 John 3:3 and 1 John 5:18; 1 John 3:9, and 1 John 3:21-24. Jesus is the Kingdom, and we abide in Him, and He in us. Therefore the Kingdom of God (Jesus is God) is within us.

i'm impressed, you guys seem to be the rare ones that "get it". The following is directed at the sea of the lukewarm, can you give me some pointers?

JESUS Lived His whole Life Sinless ...i've only removed repeated sins for a year or so ...through Him!

Do you use the same excuse over and over again right before you sin? You gave into your animal side ...the beast.

Do you say, "oh, i have cherry picked Scripture, that i misinterpret, that says i can sin."?

Who do you think you are fooling?

You are either a Pillar of GOD'S Kingdom or you sin with self-idolatry for satan's kingdom (worldly babylon).

You are not a Child of GOD if you are sinning. HOLY SPIRIT Oil can't be in a corrupted Temple.

With JESUS as The Head of The Body of CHRIST, we use Him as a periscope to see beyond the veil of death (satan's kingdom / worldly babylon / self-idolatry).

You have no idea what i'm talking about when you have sin in your life. You eat from the wrong tree and blinded yourself.

Children of GOD can perceive The Narrow Path of SALVATION (The Kingdom of GOD / Tree of LIFE).

You pretend to be a Child ...when you are a tare. You can only handle the literal because GOD isn't Reading It to you. You are stuck on your animal side.

The whole reason this place exists if for GOD to find people His Presence can be around ...do you really think you have anything to do with that?

We are Reborn into The Body of CHRIST ...The Kingdom. What part of that statement sounds like sin is allowed?

What do you think satan is tempting you with? Obviously it is to fall out of The Holy Body ...to ruin your Image ...with some horns.

Does anyone get what it takes to actually hold The Reborn Image that SAVES?

How can JESUS Represent you on The Cross unless you have His Image (Blood)?

Do you want GOD to know you at Judgment or not?

The Garden is the mind ...temptation happens there. GOD Breathed an Image into Adam (us as a baby). sin ruins it, we need The Reborn Image CHRIST Made for us to pass this test.

How can any of you read Romans 6 and still think you are allowed to sin? Romans 6 :: King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm impressed, you guys seem to be the rare ones that "get it". The following is directed at the sea of the lukewarm, can you give me some pointers?

JESUS Lived His whole Life Sinless ...i've only been doing it for a year or so ...through Him!

Do you use the same excuse over and over again right before you sin? You gave into your animal side ...the beast.

Do you say, "oh, i have cherry picked Scripture, that i misinterpret, that says i can sin."?

You are either a Pillar of GOD'S Kingdom or you sin with self-idolatry for satan's kingdom (worldly babylon).

You are not a Child of GOD if you are sinning. HOLY SPIRIT Oil can't be in a corrupted Temple.

With JESUS as The Head of The Body of CHRIST, we use Him as a periscope to see beyond the veil of death (satan's kingdom / worldly babylon / self-idolatry).

You have no idea what i'm talking about when you have sin in your life. You eat from the wrong tree and blinded yourself.

Children of GOD can perceive The Narrow Path of SALVATION (The Kingdom of GOD / Tree of LIFE).

You pretend to be a Child ...when you are a tare. You can only handle the literal because GOD isn't Reading It to you. You are stuck on your animal side.

The whole reason this place exists if for GOD to find people His Presence can be around ...do you really think you have anything to do with that?

We are Reborn into The Body of CHRIST ...The Kingdom. What part of that statement sounds like sin is allowed?

What do you think satan is tempting you with? Obviously it is to fall out of The Holy Body ...to ruin your Image ...with some horns.

Does anyone get what it takes to actually hold The Reborn Image that SAVES?

How can JESUS Represent you on The Cross unless you have His Image (Blood)?

Do you want GOD to know you at Judgment or not?

The Garden is the mind ...temptation happens there. GOD Breathed an Image into Adam (us as a baby). sin ruins it, we need The Reborn Image CHRIST Made for us to pass this test.

How can any of you read Romans 6 and still think you are allowed to sin? Romans 6 :: King James Version (KJV)

You'll hear a lot of people with itching ears looking for loop holes say we remain with two natures. No, Jesus frees us completely from our old man, nailing that carnal sinful nature to the cross.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll hear a lot of people with itching ears looking for loop holes say we remain with two natures. No, Jesus frees us completely from our old man, nailing that carnal sinful nature to the cross.

Weird how preachers that preach prosperity sermons do so well ...anything but face what JESUS was actually about.

"live your best life now" ...is the most ridiculous phrase i've ever heard.

Matthew 16:24-26
24. Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. 25. For whoever desires to save his life shall lose it, and whoever desires to lose his life for My sake shall find it. 26. For what does a man profit if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JESUS Lived His whole Life Sinless ...i've only been doing it for a year or so ...through Him!

Look back at the natural children of Jacob/Israel in the wilderness. In and out of the enclosure they went with their prescribed offerings each time they broke... and realized that they had broken... the law God had given through Moses. That is what those people were doing and as we know... most of them still never made it into the Promised Land.

That is where a whole lot of believers [or claimed to be believers] are today. Even church goers, the ones who are there on the pew most of the time, will miss it because they are looking to ministers are missing it, rather than daily communicating with God for themselves. They are often only moving "in and out" repeatedly instead of moving always closer to the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place.
And today, with a direct connection to God... are we approaching like Joshua and Caleb... or stagnating like the ones who died in the wilderness? Consider what Paul wrote here:

"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, [in and out, back and forth], and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" Eph. 4:13-14

If people are not growing continuously closer to God, but only filling the pews are they not remaining children still and ever on milk alone never moving on to the meat of the Word of God?

When and if we ever sin after we have received the Spirit of God, our double-mindedness is showing up. That is the old man [the beast(s)] of us that not only needs to lose today's battle, but to be once and for all killed.

This is the ultimate overcomer. Jesus overcame that world of fleshly temptations of the man Jesus before he went to the cross:

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Amen!

Jesus paid the price and the Door is now open, but a person not properly attired will Not be allowed to enter in...

"And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
For many are called, but few are chosen." Matt 22:11-14

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom is now because The Body of CHRIST is now.

JESUS told us how to see and enter It:

Jhn 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:5-6
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If GOD Generates what our spirits experience in this test, is sin asking GOD to leave Him out of it causing a dead spirit?

Is it a question of existing as a Child of GOD via the Reborn Kingdom Image versus remaining an animal and being worldly?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could this be talking about sin? ...obedience.

Luke 9:62
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

1 Thess 2:12
That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS said His Miracles were a sign of The Kingdom being here:

Luke 11:20
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Colossians 1:13
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

CHRIST coming in His Kingdom was in the time of some of the disciples' lives:

Matt 16:27-28
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Revelation 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does The Kingdom grow if it is only after The Physical Return?
Hint: The Kingdom is Now.

Matthew 13:32-33
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Daniel 2:35
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People that overcome ...doesn't that mean now?

Revelation 3:12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

No, it doesn’t mean now.

Revelation 3 is in the future. The 1500 mile high city New Jerusalem has not come down from heaven yet, and it will come down after the millennium, after the final battle, when the new earth is here,per Revelation 21:

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Until Jesus returns and sets up His eternal physical kingdom on earth, His kingdom is spiritual and within us - because the King dwells within us.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does The Kingdom grow if it is only after The Physical Return?
Hint: The Kingdom is Now.

Matthew 13:32-33
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Daniel 2:35
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
It very clearly is a spiritual kingdom now, and will be an eternal, literal, physical kingdom when He returns to Mount Olive where He ascended from.
Shalom
Jesus sad His kingdom was within us during His ministry, and at the last supper, He said He would drink no wine again until He came into His kingdom.

The kingdom was and is here Spiritually now, and is coming physically when He returns.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until Jesus returns and sets up His eternal physical kingdom on earth, His kingdom is spiritual and within us - because the King dwells within us.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It very clearly is a spiritual kingdom now, and will be an eternal, literal, physical kingdom when He returns to Mount Olive where He ascended from.
Shalom
Jesus sad His kingdom was within us during His ministry, and at the last supper, He said He would drink no wine again until He came into His kingdom.

The kingdom was and is here Spiritually now, and is coming physically when He returns.

Why does a Spiritual Kingdom need to grow?

Shouldn't a physical Kingdom be growing in an Infinite Spiritual Kingdom?

The Body of CHRIST is the physical Kingdom.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Premillennialism insulting to CHRIST because it claims He didn't Fulfill everything and isn't a King yet?

What are Amillennialists accused of replacing if "Jews" don't have a High Priest or a way to Atone?

Reactions: Moriah's Song

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want to Reign with CHRIST for the thousand years? What do you think this is talking about?

Ephesians 2:5-7
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something very curious about the entire Ephesians 2 with what i wrote above and the ending because in post #789 i was talking about The Kingdom Growing with The Stone:

Eph 2:18
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22
In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Is it talking about New Jerusalem ...being The Kingdom?

What is with that foundation of the apostles?

Revelation 21:14
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's saying there is no difference between The Kingdom we have now and the one Premills want to have happen in the future!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something very curious about the entire Ephesians 2 with what i wrote above and the ending because in post #789 i was talking about The Kingdom Growing with The Stone:

Eph 2:18
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22
In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Is it talking about New Jerusalem ...being The Kingdom?

What is with that foundation of the apostles?

Revelation 21:14
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
And John could have easily added in Christ as the first foundation along with the prophets as foundations of the New Jerusalem in Rev 21 besides the 12 foundations of the Prophets....great input

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Choosing The Tree of LIFE is now choosing The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST. It is choosing The Reborn Kingdom Image.