If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Children are already in The Kingdom:

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.​

But as adults, we have to become Reborn to enter.
The Reborn know they are GOD'S Child because they have a Relationship with GOD and they can recognize how dead their spirit was prior.

You choose GOD’S Kingdom or satan’s kingdom for your eternal destination.

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?​

a child of satan's kingdom has no idea they have chosen temptation to leave GOD'S Plan of LIFE ...for spiritual death.

children of satan's kingdom are using the polar opposite of GOD'S Plan and they have pride of it. they use the tree of knowledge of good and evil to decide for themselves what should be on the plan.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If JESUS is going to go and prepare a place for us, why would The Kingdom remain here?

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

People that overcome ...doesn't that mean now?

Revelation 3:12​
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Is the Judgment by JESUS to end Jerusalem tell us that He is Reigning over The House of Jacob from Mount Zion (GOD'S Kingdom) as a King (Luke 19:41-44)? "and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation."

If the Reborn are Kingdom Ambassadors, why are we waiting for a physical Kingdom like the Jews are? They are waiting for a Messianic Age, are we also or is LORD JESUS CHRIST Reigning right now?

Check out “amillennial eschatology”. What do people think is going on when they become Reborn? i’ll tell you, He becomes our KING.

Jews still haven’t figured out that GOD’S Kingdom isn’t physical. You become Reborn to enter it. You become Reborn for a Relationship with GOD.

very short video:

What Anointed King matches to the King in Psalm 72? What Jewish King asks for prayers continually besides the Ultimate King (Psa 72:15)? "prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised."
Great video, very simple and easy to understand. Wonderful presentation. I believe that Jesus will return and set up a kingdom here. He is supposed to rein thru the earthly kings until that happens. At least that's my understanding.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Romans 16:25-26 say The Gospel has already been spread to all nations?

Romans 16:25-26
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pittsburghjoe , I viewed the video from your post #51. I agree essentially with this preterist. He has it right. The Futurist movement essentially gained momentum since 1550 - 1700, post the dark ages. This movement manipulated many symbols and the language in many verses to deliberately downplay the huge significance of the generation of unbelievers in Christ's time and the apostles from 28 - 70 AD.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
//How does The Kingdom suffer violence if it isn't here yet?

Matthew 11:12 ESV
From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.

//Sure sounds like we overcome satan's kingdom to enter GOD'S Kingdom NOW.

Acts 14:22 ESV
Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.

//JESUS didn't say "oh, by the way, there is a 1000 years first"

Matthew 16:19 ESV
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Reactions: APAK

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 18:36-37
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
You missed al pl
Scriptures are clear, I’ll stick with them, over your misinterpretation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To claim there is Millennium Reign after His Return is to say He isn't a King now.

1 Timothy 6:15
Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

To say that Christ's future Millennial reign that is DECLARED in God's written Word per Revelation 20 is false, is to say God did NOT write The Bible. It is in essence DENIAL of The Word of God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attachment

All those attachments are men's philosophy supporting the Theory of Amillennialism, and not from God's Word. The 1st century Church fathers were all pre-millennialists (meaning they held to the 1,000 years reign by Christ starting at His future return as being literal).

Only in the 2nd century A.D. did the theory of Amillennialism come about, which also paralleled the time when the false doctrines of the Gnostics also came about.

Amillennialism basically is... Gnosticism, because both think to create a type of Christian world-peace kingdom here and in the now, when God's Word says no such thing will happen in this present world. So those false doctrines of men are actually in support of what Satan's hosts have been trying to do on this earth ever since the ancient tower of Babel.

Reactions: friend of

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those attachments are men's philosophy supporting the Theory of Amillennialism, and not from God's Word. The 1st century Church fathers were all pre-millennialists (meaning they held to the 1,000 years reign by Christ starting at His future return as being literal).

Only in the 2nd century A.D. did the theory of Amillennialism come about, which also paralleled the time when the false doctrines of the Gnostics also came about.

Amillennialism basically is... Gnosticism, because both think to create a type of Christian world-peace kingdom here and in the now, when God's Word says no such thing will happen in this present world. So those false doctrines of men are actually in support of what Satan's hosts have been trying to do on this earth ever since the ancient tower of Babel.

You want it to be gnosticism so you can keep your head in the sand to obvious issues with a thousand years where people get an unfair chance of being saved ...ridiculous

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To say that Christ's future Millennial reign that is DECLARED in God's written Word per Revelation 20 is false, is to say God did NOT write The Bible. It is in essence DENIAL of The Word of God.

Does the Millennium Reign happen before or after the last trump?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want it to be gnosticism so you can keep your head in the sand to obvious issues with a thousand years where people get an unfair chance of being saved ...ridiculous

No, Gnosticism is a real thing still alive and well among the occultic fraternities today. That is particularly what books like Dan Brown has written, like Holy Blood, Holy Grail, and The Da Vinci Code, which was even made into a Hollywood movie starring Tom Hanks.

The false Gnostic idea is that Jesus did NOT die on the cross, but that His Apostles removed Him from the cross before He died, and that He lived to old age, married and had children. Brown's Holy Blood, Holy Grail book was specifically about pushing that false idea of Christ's literal bloodline children with the claim they still exist in the world today. The end of the Da Vinci Code movie pushed that idea also, to include the erroneous idea that Jesus' power to do miracles genetically transferred to His bloodline children. Real funny stuff! Sick theories of the devil, but Gnosticism is still funny stuff!

The Gnostics took 1st century Christian doctrine and Greek Platonist philosophy and joined them together. The early Church fathers had much to say against the Gnostic doctrines.

The connection with today's vain attempt by Gnosticism to establish a one world kingdom in peace for all nations is based on their Gnostic theory of 'enlightenment' and 'esotericism', or mystical knowledge. That's why it's a favorite doctrine pushed within some of the so-called secret fraternities that claim origin from the ancient Egyptian 'mystery schools'.

Am I hitting close to home for you?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the Millennium Reign happen before or after the last trump?

1 Corinthians 15:50-52
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 begins AT... the sounding of the "last trump" of 1 Cor.15.

That "last trump" is... the 7th Trumpet of Revelation 11.

That is the day and hour of Christ's return to gather His Church, and judge the wicked, and start His literal reign with His elect over ALL... nations on earth.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 begins AT... the sounding of the "last trump" of 1 Cor.15.

That "last trump" is... the 7th Trumpet of Revelation 11.

That is the day and hour of Christ's return to gather His Church, and judge the wicked, and start His literal reign with His elect over ALL... nations on earth.

Are you missing the part where flesh and blood can't be there?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, I'm not, because Christ MUST reign first before... He delivers up the Kingdom to The Father (1 Corinthians 15:25-28. God's Eternal Kingdom of the new heavens and a new earth will not begin until after... the "lake of fire" destruction at the end of Christ's future reign...

Rev 20:14-15
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

Since you appear to heed men's leaven doctrine of Amilennialism, which believes God's Kingdom and the new heavens and new earth happens on the 'day' of Christ's return, that's why you're confused about those things you ask me.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Furthermore, on the 'day' of Christ's return to end the "great tribulation", everyone alive on earth will be 'changed' at that 'twinkling of an eye' to the spiritual body. And even the wicked dead on that day will be raised to an incorruptible spiritual body, which is what the idea of resurrection is about...

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

KJV

This present world earth age in a flesh body will be over.

The difference will be that those of the "resurrection of damnation" will still have liable to perish souls. And they will stand in judgment throughout Christ's "thousand years" reign with His elect.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can flesh and blood be in The Kingdom after the last trumpet?

1 Corinthians 15:50 "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God"

Rev 11:15 "The seventh angel sounded his trumpet"..."The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ"

259151540_4732065006815046_7871947668139276571_n.jpg

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

when He said He was going to go prepare a place … could it be possible He was going to prepare a place within hearts to receive one another in “the bond of perfectness”? Consider He said whosoever receives you, receives Me and whosoever receives Me, receives Him who sent Me. “that where I am, (the Spirit), you may be also” “tempered together” jointly fitted together…for an habitation of God? “I go to prepare a place”?

John 8:37 I know that you are Abraham's seed; but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when He said He was going to go prepare a place … could it be possible He was going to prepare a place within hearts to receive one another in “the bond of perfectness”? Consider He said whosoever receives you, receives Me and whosoever receives Me, receives Him who sent Me. “that where I am, (the Spirit), you may be also” “tempered together” jointly fitted together…for an habitation of God? “I go to prepare a place”?

John 8:37 I know that you are Abraham's seed; but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you.

Watch the short video. We become pillars of The Kingdom ...the Body of CHRIST.