If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes!!! Jese Duplantis has a huge amount of stocks bought with money from land and book sales and yet he gives big timeto God's wors and the poor and we see how he is blessed===give and it will be given back to you overflowing!!! PTL.

Luk 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
Luk 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
Luk 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
Luk 21:4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

BE careful what you see, that money came from people who may have nothing and give everything yet get nothing back. Wealth is not a sign of blessing.

Reactions: Giuliano

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
Luk 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
Luk 21:4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

BE careful what you see, that money came from people who may have nothing and give everything yet get nothing back. Wealth is not a sign of blessing.

Yes!!! Jessie gives away millions !!! and you

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes!!! Jessie gives away millions !!! and you
And does he give any to the poor in his congregation. I can see him flying second class in a plane. Not.

Imagine him walking into church, : please no more tithes, all you see, just take its all free, God is my provider I dont need your money".

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And does he give any to the poor in his congregation. I can see him flying second class in a plane. Not.

Imagine him walking into church, : please no more tithes, all you see, just take its all free, God is my provider I dont need your money".

Those poor people that go to Jessie's church and believe are not poor for very long!!!PTL.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BE careful what you see, that money came from people who may have nothing and give everything yet get nothing back. Wealth is not a sign of blessing.[/QUOTE

You are free to stay sick and poor!!! Your choice!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!
Most of these prosperity guys are not going to be there.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you have any giving to boast about???
That would be a violation of the teachings of Christ.
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. (Mt 6:3,4)

The Prosperity Gospel preachers are deceiving their hearers. The true Gospel is about the salvation of souls.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo