If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho and the moral of the story is.... I should NEVER have even come near this thread... LOL
It doesn't matter what I think or believe. Blessings on you!

I do want to make it clear though, I do not agree with the thread Title "If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven." No one's Salvation is based on that hahaha.

Our Salvation is based on grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Every born again believer will like Heaven, Heaven is a wonderful place.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do want to make it clear though, I do not agree with the thread Title "If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven." No one's Salvation is based on that hahaha.

Our Salvation is based on grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Every born again believer will like Heaven, Heaven is a wonderful place.

No single wide trailers there!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What's the difference between Donald Trump's wealth and Jesse Duplantis's wealth?

MUCH!!
HOW it is EARNED , and from whom it is earned. I thought that would be pretty obvious.

Reactions: mjrhealth

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No it was NOT and I removed my reply... because I have no desire to argue. I did apologize for making a post on this thread.

Well I am glad that you did...If someone puts up subject matter like this drivel they should expect responses... Never mind and don’t worry , GISMY will soon be following with another thread of the same ilk very shortly :D

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I am glad that you did...If someone puts up subject matter like this drivel they should expect responses... Never mind and don’t worry , GISMY will soon be following with another thread of the same ilk very shortly :D
What a lovely green face you have... LOL

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a few questions for you all. Does Jesus save the rich, if they believe in Him according to John 3:16?

As Christians are we all supposed to live in poverty? Or are we meant to give to those living in poverty, that we may be a light for the world, and that they may get out of poverty and have a better life?
"And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." Matt 8:20

"For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalm 132:13-14

But if we allowed our own carnal head to removed to be replaced by Jesus how rich are we then and how much Light will go forth from us to all of those who are really seeking a "better life"?

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,..." John 17:11

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt 5:14-16

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?" Matt 6:25-31

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." Matt 8:20

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalm 132:13-14

But if we allowed our own carnal head to removed to be replaced by Jesus how rich are we then and how much Light will go forth from us to all of those who are really seeking a "better life"?

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,..." John 17:11

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt 5:14-16

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?" Matt 6:25-31

Jesus has big house==
Master,) where dwellest thou?

John 1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has big house==
Master,) where dwellest thou?

John 1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
And where is His dwelling place?

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world." John 17:20-24

"And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." II Cor 6:16

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" I Cor 3:16

"And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." I John 3:24

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God." Rev 21:3

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome @Adoration
Like yourself, I too should have not gotten into this thread. You seem to have a kind and gentle spirit about you. I am looking forward to getting to know more of where you stand, you have wonderful humility. Not trying to puff you up...it's just a feeling in my spirit :)
BTW-Amadeus is a sweet soul, love him.
In Him,
Nancy

I did not see this post until now... What beautiful words to my heart. I have a mother's heart for the lost and the broken... and I don't have much patience for nonsense. I have had to fight very hard against all kinds of lies and deceptive doctrines over the last twenty years that NOW... I am very careful to guard my position and security IN CHRIST. I do hope to stay away from these endless debates and devote my time being a light on a hill to someone who is broken and in need of LOVE. It's that simple for me. I too look forward to finding my way through and around.
Tender kisses to your heart. Adoration

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!

Watch and learn!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJ21 Psalm 35:27
God says===Let them shout for joy and be glad that favor my righteous cause; yea, let them say continually, “Let the Lord be magnified who hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”

Reactions: Philip James

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Why did Jesus warned us to leave prosperity ?
Because he teach us to be fair in every social level. How could he stands for truth if the kings or government were doing a sins and corrupting themself and hiding their crime in the media ?
So, every disciple will be treathen by the kings if they judge the kings or government who did those wrongdoing. Since Abraham times civilians was always persecuted by the ruler of peoples (babylonians). If all government rulers were governing fairly and fearing God and put away their crimes and corruption, so to live in prosperity will be OK.
But, in the times of trouble such as economic depression we should be lived in simplicity like Jesus had taught us to share our bread to be multiplied for others (Mark 6:34-44) instead of make wars to others.
From our history of WW1 & WW2 mankind was not involving God to going through trouble and tribulation. We must able to learn how did hebrews had taken out of Egypt by Moses and maked it as a lessons as we experiencing now during the times of economic depression. The people of Israel were fasting and praying to God like Moses did in 40 days in the wilderness.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read again slowly!!! KJ21 Psalm 35:27
God says===Let them shout for joy and be glad that favor my righteous cause; yea, let them say continually, “Let the Lord be magnified """"who hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”""

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Read again slowly!!! KJ21 Psalm 35:27
God says===Let them shout for joy and be glad that favor my righteous cause; yea, let them say continually, “Let the Lord be magnified """"who hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”""
I am prospering and I am not rich, no car, no house, just rent Im happy, and content with His provision, more than I could ask.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people in countries that have noting that sound happier than you...

LOL!!! I am a born-again believer with eternal life a son of God and joint heir with Jesus living in God's blessings and gifts of health and prosperity!!! And you??