"If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Often when the word IF appears in scripture , what follows it is twisted and ignored , changed to fit the mindset
of he or she who disagrees with what follows that IF . Just a friendly reminder .
But i say , WHEN IF appears , TAKE HEED to what follows it . TAKE HEED UNTO ALL that was written for our learning .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every single promise God made in the Bible is conditional.

You should read it sometime.
When God says never, he means never

When God says forever, He means forever

When God says eternal. He means eternal.

The abrahamic covenant was unconditional.

So when you claim every promise is conditional. you are proven wrong in the first book of the bible

Instead of judging people. You should read the bible yourself.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When God says never, he means never

When God says forever, He means forever

When God says eternal. He means eternal.

The abrahamic covenant was unconditional.

So when you claim every promise is conditional. you are proven wrong in the first book of the bible

Instead of judging people. You should read the bible yourself.
Just like when JESUS said but HE who believes NOT SHALL be DAMNED .
YEt i see a generation TRYING TO teach otherwise . And its spreading very fast now .
I say We better cling to the one true gospel that was delivered at the first and let none
be moved away into another false universal one .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like when JESUS said but HE who believes NOT SHALL be DAMNED .
YEt i see a generation TRYING TO teach otherwise . And its spreading very fast now .
I say We better cling to the one true gospel that was delivered at the first and let none
be moved away into another false universal one .
sadly some cant get out of their own way, they trip over themselves

Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly some cant get out of their own way, they trip over themselves
When folks allow POPE francis and these other men to tie their shoe laces , expect nothing but a fall is all i can say .
Cause the all inclusive lace that is getting tied unto feet has both feet tied and they are tied one to the other .
Cant RUN a race like that .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When folks allow POPE francis and these other men to tie their shoe laces , expect nothing but a fall is all i can say .
Cause the all inclusive lace that is getting tied unto feet has both feet tied and they are tied one to the other .
Cant RUN a race like that .
they somehow think they can earn a spot n the train to heaven. They will get a rude awakening when the day comes and they are left behind and instead of being resurrected by Christ, are delivered to him for judgment,

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Law or not, there are still 10 Commandments. If there weren't, then it would be impossible to sin today. 1 John 3:4

You have some close buddies here that can school you on the chances of that being the case.Give a verse where God says "Don't ever obey My Commandments again."

Your point is, if there is no law like the ten commandments, then it would be impossible to sin today.
Yes, it is true if no law, then there can be no sin.
Here is where you err.
The old Mosaical law was nailed to His cross,
Colossians 2:14.
So today we are under law.
That law is Christs new will and testament.
Jesus' new covenant.
The law of Christ!
Galatians 6:2,
Bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ.

This law is how we sin today,
James 1:25
But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

1John 3:4 is teaching the law of Christ not the old Mosaical law.
Paul teaches there are two laws.
The first is no longer binding on the jews(it never was binding to gentiles).
The new law Christ established is binding on all today,
Romans 8:2,
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (this is the new covenant law of Jesus)
Has made me free from the law of sin and death (this is the old law of Moses)

Paul explains in Romans 8:2 that we are under the law of Christ, it frees us from the old Mosaical law of sin and death.
So, Sir, since you try and keep the old law.
You can only receive sin and death!
Christ's new law is what can only set you free!

Gen2Rev, you are cursed as long as you try to keep the old law,
Galatians 3:10,
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 31:12 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 13 “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you. 14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does anywork on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

Exodus 35:1 - Then Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said to them, “These are the words which the Lord has commanded you to do: 2 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh day shall be a holy day for you, a Sabbath of rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. 3 You shall kindle no fire throughout your dwellings on the Sabbath day.”

If the seventh day Sabbath is still in affect, then why don't SDA’s seek to obey ALL that the LORD commanded? How can a person keep a certain law when he keeps only part of it? If the Sabbath day laws were still in effect today, then according to Exodus 31:12-18; 35:1-3; and Numbers 15:32-36, anyone who profaned the Sabbath was put to death and any person who does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from his people.

Now who is going to enforce that? The Jewish synagogue? Maybe the Seventh day Adventist church? How about the Government? Since we do not live under a theocratic state as ancient Israel did under the old covenant, no Sabbatarian can live consistently under these Mosaic regulations and the Church/the body of Christ is not under the law.

Sabbath keeping with all it's rules and regulations, was part of a covenant with Israel under the old covenant (Exodus 16:23, 29; 31:12-18; 35:1-3; Leviticus 19:30; 23:2-3, 32; Numbers 15:32-36; 28:1-10; 29:39-40; I Chronicles. 23:30-31; II Chronicles 31:2-4; Isaiah 1:13; Amos 8:5; Nehemiah 10:31) that is not binding on Christians under the new covenant.

*Colossians 2:16 - Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day 17 things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ.

Paul said in Romans 15 that those who worried about “ what to eat” or “what day to worship” wore merely “ Weak Christians”

An Unconfused Believer knows that EVERY DAY is a SABBATH .....The Sabbath Day was so important because it was a Shadow of what was to come......we are to “ Sabbath” or “REST”, in the Finished Work Of The Cross.... If you are not “ Sabbathing” in the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, God declares you guilty of Unbelief—— Comparable to the Faithless Jews who were afraid to enter the Promised Land....They languished for many years in the desert, and later died there.....You wanna be like them? You already are....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews, Jews, Jews.

I'm not a Jew and Christians don't have to do all that nonsense.

The 10 Commandments are very straightforward. You have no quarrel with 9 of them, the 9 that you keep, by the way.

It's that pesky 4th Commandment that you just can't breathe properly about.

This'll clear it up for ya. Here is the entirety of the Commandment from your OT Pentateuch.

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates."
Exodus 20:8-10

There ya go. That's better. :)

No sacrifices. None of your dramatic, IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP, this 'n' that nonsense.

Have a good day. And try to relax, and rest, more. ;)
I
God bless.

None of your dramatic, IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP, this 'n' that nonsense.

“ Nonsense?” ......What a poor “ student” of the Word you are....
“ Why do you tempt God, to put a yoke upon the neck of Believers which neither WE nor our Fathers were able to bear ? On the contrary ,we believe that it is through the * GRACE* of the Lord Jesus that we are SAVED, just as they are”

One little verse destroys your entire Fake and Perverted “ Doctrine”..... A wise man would shut his mouth right about now.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww.

These are really interesting, and obnoxious, claims that you poor, uneducated professed christians are making.

It's sad that you don't know the Bible very well.

See, Jesus kept the Sabbath all His life and His followers even kept it the very night after He was crucified. No sacrifices made, no putting anybody to death.

It's a real Soap Opera drama-level event that you are making it out to be, but you're just misled and mistaken.

So sad and pitiful.

It's ok, though. It takes time to fully learn all of God's Word. We will all be learning about it for the rest of our lives.

The Sabbath is very easy to keep and all Christians should observe it just as the Commandment states.

Exodus 20:8-10

See? Easy peasy. :)

God bless you, dan. AND your little mail bag. :)

You ever cook a meal on Sunday? TRUE Sabbath Observing Jews prepared ALL the food the day before.....how about you, you Sabbath breaker? One could not even make a SPARK on the Sabbath Day.....you ever drive a car on Sundays? Did you know it runs on a Spark from a spark plug? You post as if Bible Ignorance were a Virtue...You are becoming more of a joke every day in here because of your ignorance....a sad joke....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure he's the one who admitted he preaches Super Hyper-Grace. (his words)

So, yes, he believes Christians have no part whatsoever in their Salvation despite the fact Jesus tells us that "many are called, but few are chosen."

Not 100% certain but this sure “ SOUNDS” like me.....

Christians * DO* play a Part in their Salvation....There is One Thing that they MUST DO! Ask.

“ Anybody that ASKS for Mercy shall receive it”
“ Anybody that ASKS to be Saved WILL BE SAVED”

......it worked for me...it’s a Promise Of God ....it will work for you....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you misunderstand, repentance means more than just confessing sin, it means to turn from it. Repentance is necessary to being born again.
I honestly dont understand how you can think that you dont sin. Isaiah saw the Kingdom, and was shaken to his core as he realized how sinful he was. David not repenting caused his bones to ache he said. You clearly dont get what a totally depraved person you really are. Everyone is depraved, and i dont mean a little bit messy, i mean totally depraved. If you cant understand that, im not sure what else to tell you. Read isaiah 6.

.....and for more details about you True wretchedness before a Holy God —- check out the First Chapter Of Romans.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have trouble believing the Lord would command us to do the impossible. Is it so hard to obey a few commandments?

“ Why do you put such a burden on the backs of our Brothers —— a Burden That neither We nor our Fathers could obey....”

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every single promise God made in the Bible is conditional.

Think again,Chester ....The Promises That God made to Abraham about the Promised Land Being His and about his descendants being as numerous as the stars in the sky were both UNCONDITIONAL ....There was no “ I will” followed by a “ you must”.....
God even went on to say that even if they were rebellious and Disobedient, ignoring His Commandments, He would Punish Them But He would Never take away any of the Promises....there were “ no strings attached” ....He would keep His Promises to Abraham and Israel forever....no matter WHAT they did.....There are also many other Unconditional Promises from God...read your Bible...

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's ridiculous, of course, but I'll go much further and do you one better.

Paul, himself, was a keeper of the entire Law, as a Christian - decades after Christ's crucifixion when you claim the Commandments were abolished.

Here we see an elder commenting to Paul about his diligence in keeping the 10 Commandments.

"... thou thyself also walkest orderly and keepest the Law."
Acts 21:24

The Laws about sacrifices, and ordinances, were long past by this time. There is no mistaking this was the 10 Commandments being referred to as the Law; the very Law that Christ kept His entire life.
It’s only ridiculous to misguided teachers of the law. You are reading this verse out of context. All anyone needs to do is to read the next verse. Acts 21:25. - “As touching the Gentiles which BELIEVE, we have written and CONCLUDED that THEY observe no such thing, (Back in Acts chapter 15 this matter of whether or not the Gentile Christians should keep the Law of Moses was SETTLED once and for all time that NO SUCH COMMANDMENT should be given to ANY Gentile Christians for them to keep the Law of Moses) save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.”

So all the effort to try and pull off this charade to pretend to keep the Law of Moses to avoid persecution from the unsaved Jews did not work. Paul was WARNED two times by the Holy Spirit to NOT come up to Jerusalem but he did not take heed to those warnings. Rather, Paul told those, who by the Holy Spirit warned him to not go to Jerusalem, that he was ready to be bound and even to be killed for the sake of the GOSPEL.. So Paul has not flawlessly obeyed the law and neither have you.

There is more to the Law of Moses than just the 10 commandments and in regards to the 10 commandments, Paul said in 2 Corinthians 3:6-9 - who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.

Now getting back to my question. Show me in the New Testament where Paul commands the Church/the body of Christ to keep the sabbath day. I’ll be waiting and in the mean time I’ll be reading Colossians 2:16-17.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you addressed the "few there be that find it" part.

Does that sound like Salvation is given to all for free?
In Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, none of the righteous works that constitute finding and walking on the straight and narrow path of life earned that life as reward of debt. You don't receive life by being obedient to God's commands. You enjoy the life you have by being obedient to God's commands. Few find God's eternal life, and among them few walk in the fullness of it. It's my opinion that most Christians spend the bulk of their time as Christians in the 3rd kind of soil; the soil in which the word of God is choked out and not able to flourish because of the worries and pleasures of life.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that you will set any personal opinions of me aside and pay close attention to the information I am about to provide in this post; it is far from the first time I have posted these corrections to what you have presented here, and I'm pretty sure it's not the first time with you specifically. If you ignore the proof from Scripture that I present here, you are not here in sincerity, but here with an agenda.
Your point is, if there is no law like the ten commandments, then it would be impossible to sin today. Yes, it is true if no law, then there can be no sin. Here is where you err. The old Mosaical law was nailed to His cross, Colossians 2:14.
No. What was nailed to the Cross was the Law of Ordinances, just as it states in your verse there. As Hebrews 9:10 makes clear, the Ordinances entailed the sacrificial preparations of meats and drinks and various washings, etc. These were carnal ordinances; external considerations. The 10 Commandments are spiritual, they are internal; written inside the hearts of those who are called.

We see here all the way back in Exodus and Deuteronomy that the 10 Commandments were placed inside the Ark of the Covenant which was a symbol of the heart of man, ...
Exodus 25:16
... while the Law of Ordinances, of sacrificial preparations, washings, etc., was placed on the side of the Ark; outside the Ark.
Deuteronomy 31:26
One Law was permanent, one was not. One was written in Stone, one was not.
The law of Christ! Galatians 6:2,
Bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ. This law is how we sin today, James 1:25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
If this were true, we would have no references to the Perfect Law in the OT. That is not the case.
"The Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony (covenant) of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple."
Psalms 19:7

A covenant is forever. The covenant God made with man on Mt. Sinai was forever.
When we obey the 10 Commandments, our soul is gradually converted to the image of Christ.
1 John 3:4 is teaching the law of Christ not the old Mosaical law.
The Law of Christ is the Law of the Father. Just as Christ obeyed it all. John 15:10 Christ cannot do anything that is not of the Father. John 5:19 John 5:30 If Christ can do nothing of His own accord, then He cannot change the Laws of His Father, to make them different, or less. He and the Father are one in thought, word and deed; John 10:30 they have the exact same plans and intentions.
Christ's new law is what can only set you free!
Nowhere will you find any verse claiming that Christ's Law is new, nor different than His Father's. If He was going to preach a New Law, He would've adhered to a New Law. He did not. John 15:10 We are to live just as Jesus lived; to obey all the Commandments that He obeyed. 1 John 2:6 And He sends us His Spirit to assist us in doing so. John 14:21-23 And those who do not love Christ will not keep His Commandments, and His Commandments are His Father's Commandments. John 14:24
Gen2Rev, you are cursed as long as you try to keep the old law, Galatians 3:10, For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.
It's a real shame that so many are brainwashed to believe this today when the Bible teaches no such thing. Obeying the 10 Commandments is not works - as the Holy Spirit works within us to accomplish these things in concert with our submission. And it is those who do not obey the 10 Commandments who are cursed. Many, many fall into that category.

The Bible tells us that in the last days the love of many will grow cold, and why? Because iniquity (sin/the breaking of the Commandments of God) will abound. Just as you and so many here are preaching not to obey God's Commandments.

You are not at all alone, and if you continue your agenda here, you will not be alone in the Judgment.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that you will set any personal opinions of me aside and pay close attention to the information I am about to provide in this post; it is far from the first time I have posted these corrections to what you have presented here, and I'm pretty sure it's not the first time with you specifically. If you ignore the proof from Scripture that I present here, you are not here in sincerity, but here with an agenda.
No. What was nailed to the Cross was the Law of Ordinances, just as it states in your verse there. As Hebrews 9:10 makes clear, the Ordinances entailed the sacrificial preparations of meats and drinks and various washings, etc. These were carnal ordinances; external considerations. The 10 Commandments are spiritual, they are internal; written inside the hearts of those who are called.

We see here all the way back in Exodus and Deuteronomy that the 10 Commandments were placed inside the Ark of the Covenant which was a symbol of the heart of man, ...
... while the Law of Ordinances, of sacrificial preparations, washings, etc., was placed on the side of the Ark; outside the Ark.
If this were true, we would have no references to the Perfect Law in the OT. That is not the case.
"The Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony (covenant) of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple."

When we obey the 10 Commandments, our soul is gradually converted to the image of Christ.
The Law of Christ is the Law of the Father. Just as Christ obeyed it all. John 15:10 Christ cannot do anything that is not of the Father. John 5:19 John 5:30 If Christ can do nothing of His own accord, then He cannot change the Laws of His Father, to make them different, or less. He and the Father are one in thought, word and deed; John 10:30 they have the exact same plans and intentions.Nowhere will you find any verse claiming that Christ's Law is new, nor different than His Father's. If He was going to preach a New Law, He would've adhered to a New Law. He did not. John 15:10 We are to live just as Jesus lived; to obey all the Commandments that He obeyed. 1 John 2:6 And He sends us His Spirit to assist us in doing so. John 14:21-23 And those who do not love Christ will not keep His Commandments, and His Commandments are His Father's Commandments. John 14:24It's a real shame that so many are brainwashed to believe this today when the Bible teaches no such thing. Obeying the 10 Commandments is not works - as the Holy Spirit works within us to accomplish these things in concert with our submission. And it is those who do not obey the 10 Commandments who are cursed. Many, many fall into that category.

The Bible tells us that in the last days the love of many will grow cold, and why? Because iniquity (sin/the breaking of the Commandments of God) will abound. Just as you and so many here are preaching not to obey God's Commandments.

You are not at all alone, and if you continue your agenda here, you will not be alone in the Judgment.

Here are some verses you may want to ponder...

Romans 6:15b, "Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace?"

Romans 7:4, "So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God."

Romans 7:6, "But now we have been released from the law, because we have died to what controlled us, so that we may serve in the new life of the Spirit and not under the old written code."

1 Corinthians 9:20, "To the Jews I became like a Jew to gain the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law) to gain those under the law."

Galatians 3:10, "For all who rely on doing the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not keep on doing everything written in the book of the law.”

Galatians 5:18, "But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law."

Why is it so difficult for you to understand the difference between the two covenants? => Christians live by the New Covenant, not the Old Covenant <= If you live by the law you are denying Christ!

Reactions: mailmandan

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Law of Christ is the Law of the Father. Just as Christ obeyed it all. John 15:10 Christ cannot do anything that is not of the Father. John 5:19 John 5:30 If Christ can do nothing of His own accord, then He cannot change the Laws of His Father, to make them different, or less. He and the Father are one in thought, word and deed; John 10:30 they have the exact same plans and intentions.Nowhere will you find any verse claiming that Christ's Law is new, nor different than His Father's. If He was going to preach a New Law, He would've adhered to a New Law. He did not. John 15:10 We are to live just as Jesus lived; to obey all the Commandments that He obeyed. 1 John 2:6 And He sends us His Spirit to assist us in doing so. John 14:21-23 And those who do not love Christ will not keep His Commandments, and His Commandments are His Father's Commandments. John 14:24It's a real shame that so many are brainwashed to believe this today when the Bible teaches no such thing. Obeying the 10 Commandments is not works - as the Holy Spirit works within us to accomplish these things in concert with our submission. And it is those who do not obey the 10 Commandments who are cursed. Many, many fall into that category.

I asked you to give me the new testament scripture where Paul commands christians to keep the Sabbath.
You instead give me your interpretation of scriptures that give no commandments for Christians to keep the 10 commandments.

The old covenant was made with the Jews! Not with anyone else!
The old covenant is not perfect!
The new covenant of Christ is perfect!

The new testament gives specific information on not keeping the Sabbath!
Colossians 2:16,
So let no one judge you in food or drink, or regarding a festival or new moons or sabbaths.

I have already proven you do not keep the Sabbath Sir.
Offerings of grain and animal were commanded on the Sabbath.
You can claim no offerings are a part of the Sabbath.
You must ignore Gods instruction in the OT to do so.

The old covenant ALL of it has ended! btw, it was never for gentiles.
Hebrews 8:1-13
-4 for if He were on earth, He would not be a high priest, since there are priests who offer the gifts according to the law;
-5 who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle. For He said, See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.
Notice: What was Moses shown on the mountain? Answer the 10 commandments.
Now you are going to learn that this old law is NO MORE IN EFFECT!

-7 for if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

Gen2Rev, Sir, you still going to claim the first covenant is perfect? Not according to scripture!!!!

You need to study the whole chapter of Hebrews 8.

Look at the last verse,
-13 In that He says, A New covenant He has made the first obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

You do err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God, Matthew 22:29

You Sabbatarians claim only part of the old law is to be kept today.
Paul taught that if one keeps any of the old law he must keep it all perfectly!
Galatians 3:10
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, Cursed is everyone who does not continue in ALL THINGS which are written in the book of the law, to do them.

You cannot cherry pick out of the old covenant what you want to follow today.
You and anyone else whom tries to bind the old law of Moses on christians are cursed.