• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, if you have more lies to tell, i suggest you tell them to someone else.

LoL. You just dodged again. :)
Now you are lying again.
I never said that the mods "here" are legalists.
So, your lies are offensive.
Ether tell the truth or close your mouth.

Listen carefully, i said that the worst case scenario is when mods on a forum are legalists.

Thats a general statement, that is a fact.

But that is not stating specifically, that the mods here are legalists.

Ok, then let me back up and find your quote and we can hash it out. You seemed to be suggesting it by your words. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok, then let me back up and find your quote and we can hash it out. You seemed to be suggesting it by your words. :)

Im not the type person who insinuates.
I'm really clear and direct.
So, if i felt that most of the Mods here were Legalistic, i would say so.
In fact, if they were, i would not be here, as they would not have a teacher of of the Grace of God around long, if they were legalistic, as a group.

If you want to meet some of those then go to : Christianforums.com, and others.

So,

I quoted my quote, already.

Be careful that you dont abuse another person because you can't separate what you think they mean, from what they actually said.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a much higher opinion of what you are able to do, the you have the depth of spirituality to be able to do it.
You have enlisted sarcarm as your main presentation, and this is always what happens when a person does not have anything else to offer.
I meet a lot of people like you, and the worst is when someone like you is a Mod.
That is always the worst case situation....... A sarcastic legalist, Mod.

You are the most common type that exists on forums.
A lot of talk, a lot of resistance, who needs to be heard.
Ok, we heard you.

Ok, here is the full quote, and I guess you will take offense unless I address every statement, so let me try.

1. Your first statement doesn't mesh with my experience of you. I asked you to give me an exegesis on a text in our last discussion and you bounced around all over the place instead of addressing the verse in its context. I wouldn't be bringing it up again, but you get all up tight unless I dedicate the entire day to addressing every word you say, because that obviously then means I'm avoiding something.

2. My main points are never sarcasm, LoL. I only enlist sarcasm when I am being blown off. :)

3. Again, since you keep making the statement that I have nothing to offer in the way of Biblical criticism, we are having these discussions. You insist on it, so we are having them. I would prefer discussing actual passages, but we seem to be spending more time dealing with your various complaints on things.

4. "When someone like you is a mod... the worst case scenario is a sarcastic, legalistic mod..." Were you insinuating that I am a mod here? That's what it sounded like. :)

5. It would take me quite awhile to deal with, "You are the most common type that exists on forums. A lot of talk, a lot of resistance, who needs to be heard. Ok, we heard you." But let's at least address the last part. This is the only forum I am active on, and yet you post about twice the content as I do. How exactly is it that they have heard enough from me, yet not enough from you? This is yet again the kind of statement that suggests you wish for no one else here to be heard except yourself and anyone who agrees with you.

I suppose that addressed everything in your post, and since this is going to become an extremely tedious affair having to address every little point in your endless marathon posting, we are going to have to take this slowly and patiently. Again, I enjoy discussing things with you, but I have a life, and it does not begin and end with the member who goes by the name Behold.

God bless, and we will take things as it goes. Hopefully we become good friends in time.
Hidden

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How exactly is it that they have heard enough from me, yet not enough from you? This is yet again the kind of statement that suggests you wish for no one else here to be heard except yourself and anyone who agrees with you.

So, as i told you, i didnt imply the mods here are legalists, nor did i accuse them of being Legalists.
I said that the worst scenario, the worst case for a Pauline Theologist....is the context, as that is ME.....is to be on a forum where all the mods are legalists.
That will explode, and it usually takes less then 3 days.

Also, you are stating that i dont want to hear anyone else speak, as if that is proven, but that is just another of your opinions, that you are stating is a fact.
You have a inability to separate what you think, from what you see.
Twice now you have accused me , then later......"ok well"......not exactly.
So, dont you agree that if you are going to try to be an adult, and deal with adults, you can't play games with half-quotes.

Also, in fact, i enjoy it when people talk to me and bring their theology.
See, im here to teach and to bring Light.
The teaching is my Threads and my Posts, but the light is when God uses what i say, to open someone who is locked.

As far as you.
You are welcome to post a Thread, if you actually have anything worth hearing.
But you are not welcome to exist on my Threads, just to practice arguing nonsense.

You should be asking me questions about the NT.
I'll answer any Question, if im able, and im usually able.
I wont answer any questions, generally, regarding "end time" prophecy, as this is a rabbit hole, and a waste of time.

But i am here, to answer your questions, if i see them, and so, take advantage of that..
Advice.
Life issues.
How to build a church.
How to lead someone to Christ.
How to explain Justification by Faith.
Marriage issues.

Ive helped thousands.

Ask.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the past few posts, anyone who is BORN AGAIN, just as a new born natural baby, don't exit out the womb, EATING, and DRINKING, and wearing a size 12 shoe. NO, we GROW in to a size 12 shoe. scripture, 1 Peter 2:2 "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:"

God, as well as Natural men don't expect a new born coming out of the womb, having a cigar in one hand, and Pizza in the other... no. and another thing, a baby don't change his own diper when he's still a baby, only untill he start to Grow UP.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm aware of CF. I was asking you about Worthy. It's not the end of the world, ok, but it is relevant to the discussion.

WorthY Christian Forum.

Thanks for the quesiton.

Well, as i said, im transparent.

That place, is run by a person who is obsessed with creating a place online that exists as : "how the Jewish Leaders discuss and debate in Israel".
That is his reason for creating the "christian" forum, and that is its modus operandi.
That is bizarre and its not scriptural, but its his Site, and he calls it "christian".
He and i battled about it, for a few years.
He is convinced that to allow heretics and everything related to it, to basically run the forum, is his idea of how they will "learn".
I argued with him for 2 yrs that...>"if you allow heretics to run your forum at times, then YOU are harming NEW BELIEVERS who they will harm".
Eventually when it just crazy there, He will ban them all, and then it all start over.
IN the last year, its been better, on that Site.

THere are 2 excellent mods there.
"Debp" and "John".
At one point, most of the mods were HyperCalvinists, but, in the last 2 yrs, they were released as the owner began to figure a few things out.
That site has the best looking user interface of any Christian Forum.
I have a lot of friends there, but i have also those who are not.
Some of these chase me around the internet, and find me on other forums and try to cause me harm.
I let God deal with those, as He requires.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Addressing the past few posts, anyone who is BORN AGAIN, just as a new born natural baby, don't exit out the womb, EATING, and DRINKING, and wearing a size 12 shoe. NO, we GROW in to a size 12 shoe. scripture, 1 Peter 2:2 "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:"

God, as well as Natural men don't expect a new born coming out of the womb, having a cigar in one hand, and Pizza in the other... no. and another thing, a baby don't change his own diper when he's still a baby, only untill he start to Grow UP.

PICJAG

101G

you are describing the process of Discipleship.
WE are to "work out our salvation" by learning how to exist IN IT Correctly.
That is our discipleship.

However the sinning issue, is not resolved by discipleship.
its resolved by existing "under grace" in the right Mind of Faith.

See, we dont stop sinning by trying to stop.
We stop by resting in God's Grace, that is the power of deliverance.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are describing the process of Discipleship.
say that again, "process of Discipleship?" that you, you just confirm what I been saying.

"the process of Discipleship?" is to grow in christ.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by LEARNING?, well you must didn't read my Post #118. I guess not....... Learning is a process of GROWTH.

PICJAG

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
by LEARNING?, well you must didn't read my Post #118. I guess not....... Learning is a process of GROWTH.

PICJAG

Learning is a process.

But you dont have to learn how to sin.
You're born knowing how.
Its our "nature"...>"the sin nature".
And this nature that is the "old man" is crucified with Christ, if you are born again.
So, if a born again person is sinning, and this is for years, and they believe that is "normal Christianity", then that is a big problem.
As its not normal Christianity, it's fallen Christianity.
And to get up, and stay up, is to change your mind from wrong thinking and wrong believing.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learning is a process.

But you dont have to learn how to sin.
You're born knowing how.
Its our "nature"...>"the sin nature".
And this nature that is the "old man" is crucified with Christ, if you are born again.
So, if a born again person is sinning, and this is for years, and they believe that is "normal Christianity", then that is a big problem.
As its not normal Christianity, it's fallen Christianity.
And to get up, and stay up, is to change your mind from wrong thinking and wrong believing.
sin comes NATUARLLY, just like cussing, it's a LEARNED BEHAVIOR. so still you didn't read Post #118.

Proverbs 28:13 "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

see just I aske you to read Post #118, did you? no, see obedience is better than sacrifice. see how you disobedience just comes natually.... :D

PICJAG

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
sin comes NATUARLLY, just like cussing, it's a LEARNED BEHAVIOR. so still you didn't read Post #118.
Proverbs 28:13 "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."see just I aske you to read Post #118, did you? no, see obedience is better than sacrifice. see how you disobedience just comes natually.... :D
PICJAG

Do you have children?
If you do, then you've noticed that they are rebellious, and they steal if they can, when they are quite young.
You didnt teach them to be rebellious and you didnt teach them to steal.
It all came naturally to them, as that is the fallen Adamic Nature.

Being born again is to be separated from that "flesh".
However, the sin patterns are still there, in the soul realm, the mind.
So, solve the mind issue and you solve the sin issue.
That is all found in BELIEVING, and not by resisting.

The only person who can resist sin, perfectly, is Jesus.
He did.

WE are not to try to stop sinning, .. we are to live in a place of deliverance.

"i am the VIne and you are the branches"..
So, we learn to exist in THERE, correctly, and that VINE delivers us from our sinning and confessing.

Paul said "Christ always Gives me, the victory".
not Helps me , but GIVES ME, the Victory.

see, everything comes from God.
Its all a "gift".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have children?
If you do, then you've noticed that they are rebellious, and they steal if they can, when they are quite young.
You didnt teach them to be rebellious and you didnt teach them to steal.
It all came naturally to them, as that is the fallen Adamic Nature.
yes, I have children, and they are GROWN, and they yet steal from me and my wife..... :D but not as MUCH now sie they are grown...

Being born again is to be separated from that "flesh".
However, the sin patterns are still there, in the soul realm, the mind.
ERROR, our souls and minds/conscience was cleansed upon our new birth, which was done in our death of Baptism, 1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:" and sin was condemned in the flesh, Romans 8:3 "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"

so you ERROR. again sin is a learned learned behavior.. you have been reproved over and over.

look behold, your teaching is flawed, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see, when sin was condemne in the flesh, that's why 1 John 1:8 states, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." as long as we're in this flesh we're subject to sin. until it is done away with then we have the victory. but as a habit, don't feed it. and we learn not to do that, Listen Romans 6:11 "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof."
Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." BINGO. be about your Father business, and you want feed you lust of the flesh.

Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace."
Romans 6:15 "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."

see, "LET NOT SIN REIGN IN OUR BODIES, how 101G, listen, Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin", I didn't go to the places I use to god, and I don't talk the way I used to talk. why? because I learned not to. when I use to drink I don't drink any more.... alcohol..... nor do I present my MEMBERS, example my arm to shoot up drugs anymore.

see, a habit must not be feed, a learned behavior.

see, God give us the answer to not sinning........ meaing practicing sin, not the occasional sining, no, but if you was cleaned as 1John 1:9 states, if you get dirty/sin, he is just and faithful to forgive us our sins, and ...... "REMEMBER" them no more... Jer 31. THANK GOD FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT. SO LONG OLD LAW.

PICJAG

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WorthY Christian Forum.

Thanks for the quesiton.

Well, as i said, im transparent.

That place, is run by a person who is obsessed with creating a place online that exists as : "how the Jewish Leaders discuss and debate in Israel".
That is his reason for creating the "christian" forum, and that is its modus operandi.
That is bizarre and its not scriptural, but its his Site, and he calls it "christian".
He and i battled about it, for a few years.
He is convinced that to allow heretics and everything related to it, to basically run the forum, is his idea of how they will "learn".
I argued with him for 2 yrs that...>"if you allow heretics to run your forum at times, then YOU are harming NEW BELIEVERS who they will harm".
Eventually when it just crazy there, He will ban them all, and then it all start over.
IN the last year, its been better, on that Site.

THere are 2 excellent mods there.
"Debp" and "John".
At one point, most of the mods were HyperCalvinists, but, in the last 2 yrs, they were released as the owner began to figure a few things out.
That site has the best looking user interface of any Christian Forum.
I have a lot of friends there, but i have also those who are not.
Some of these chase me around the internet, and find me on other forums and try to cause me harm.
I let God deal with those, as He requires.

Ok. :)

Worthy is indeed a Christian forum, it has several good long standing members, and George can indeed run that place however he sees fit. It is his forum and he can do with it whatever he pleases. I have no real problems with him as a man or as a Christian, and no dislike for him, despite the fact that I do think he uses some rather deceitful tactics sometimes. But again, that his between Him and God.

My concern is with this place, as this is my home and my primary forum, and while Worthy is perfectly fine for Worthy, it would not be fine for here.

I have a thread at present. If you'd like to participate, feel free. Anyone who loves discussing the scriptures is welcome:
Your Thoughts: 1 Thessalonians 1:2-4

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes; I agree. But, that doesn't mean a person should not seek to follow Jesus' lifestyle.

Thank you for the compliment Matt.
Israel is Beautiful.
Right now in Israel ....Spring has sprung.
I hope you and all the brothers and sisters on this forum are able to see it at least once.. in person.

When you walk into the City of David (Old City)... for the first time, and you realize it.........its a unique feeling.
When you are walking on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, and you think.....>"i wonder if Jesus walked right here"....that is quite a feeling.
And during your first day in Israel, you are in the street and all these little Hebrew children are walking with their parents, and saying...."abba, abba, ...abba...abba"........Daddy, Daddy., daddy.
You realize that God is your Daddy, your "abba'... and it just brings a tear.

So, back to it.

===================================

Listen, im here teaching how to stop sinning and confessing so that a believer can exist in perfected discipleship.
As until that issue is resolved, discipleship is ruined.
So, im all about doing more for the Lord, by living in the Light vs living in a lower state of discipeship.

It like this, Matt.

If you are poor, and have no money, how can you give money when God says to give to the poor?
If your neighbor has no food, and you have no money, then how can you do what God said to do?
So, obviously God expects us to have some money, or He would not tell us to GIVE to the poor.
You can't give what you dont have...

Makes sense to you?

So, likewise, if we are to be the best we can be for God, can we do this if we are sinning and confessing and living in that state of broken discipleship for 40 yrs?

So, to do our best, is WHY we have to Believe Right and come out of the self righteousness that is the darkness and live in God's Righteousness that is Walking in the Light.