• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Good news is, .. once we get to heaven, we can talk to Demas, and Mark, and Paul, and Barnabas, and find out all about what they did, and why, and how it all turned out.
You know, I get the feeling we'll just be fine with the result without digging into the process!

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok. Then for now, I guess the rest of whatever your post said is above my head, LoL (stopped reading here).
As per my previous post above, Marks is someone who is normally pretty polite, and I find his responses thought-provoking on occasion. No offense, but I haven't encountered that with yours too often, and since you're starting out with a statement like that (whatever in the world it was I said), I'm not particularly inclined to continue whatever discussion we were having for now.
God bless, and hope you have a wonderful evening.
- H

Here is how i operate on a forum, Hiddeninhim
I tell the truth, and i teach, and im transparent.

Ive written over 175 Threads that you can find here, on this forum.
98% of my responses are Teaching something to someone........
So, My Thread's teach, and my Posts Teach.
Thats all i do, here.....teach, teach, teach.

Sometimes, when you hear me on a forum, it can seem almost pushy, or confrontational, but its not that, its just that if i have the cure, and you are arguing about why you want to be cured, but just not the way you have to take the medicine, then, ...........

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Went there, however that's not what it means . Born again should read, born from above.

That's what the Thread teaches.
But specifically how.

See, i could have written......"you are put "in Christ" by the Holy Spirit and now you are a new creation".

Sure i can do that, but, what i did also, was explain how it happens, not just the end result.

100% of the Christians are taught......"you must be born again".
John 3.

If you are in a dark cult, you are taught that the water causes this spiritual birth, which is a lie.

If you are not in a cult, you've always heard that you must be born again, but you've not been taught....>"into WhaT", and "HOW".

So, read my Thread., as it explains that you are born again INTO The Spirit of God...... and specifically how..

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone is rude to me, then i allow that once, but from the 2nd rude post they send i know they will continue, and so, following that 2nd rude post i received......then until the last one they get from me, my TONE is not going to be a big warm hug, yet, my teaching to a rude person, will be as if they were kind and sweet.

You responded to this:
"Behold, I truly appreciate that you love the word of God. I do. I'm glad for that and I encourage you in it. And I don't like coming off like some sort of Bible tyrant who's going to whittle everything you or anyone else says down to nothing."

With this:
You have a much higher opinion of what you are able to do, the you have the depth of spirituality to be able to do it.
You have enlisted sarcarm as your main presentation, and this is always what happens when a person does not have anything else to offer.
I meet a lot of people like you, and the worst is when someone like you is a Mod.
That is always the worst case situation....... A sarcastic legalist, Mod.

You are the most common type that exists on forums.
A lot of talk, a lot of resistance, who needs to be heard.
Ok, we heard you.

You are essentially encouraging me to get into contention with you by the above response, when I was stating I have the opposite intention and desire. What does that say about you and I?

And now that I'm reading the rest of the quote... since you brought up moderators, Behold... ever been the moderator of a site yourself, or maybe a site owner?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You responded to this:

You didnt quote the rest of what was said.
So, that's dishonest.

I replied to the "diaper" comment, with what i said.
If you feel like being honest today, post all that, so that the context is shown.
If you feel like not being honest, then continue as you normally do.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt quote the rest of what was said.
So, that's dishonest.

I replied to the "diaper" comment, with what i said.
If you feel like being honest today, post all that, so that the context is shown.
If you feel like not being honest, then continue as you normally do.

Ok, then I will go back and try and respond to the rest of your post. I'm not dishonest. I just don't always feel everything legitimately deserves a response.

You respond to my question, however: Ever been the moderator of a site yourself, or maybe a site owner?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ok, then I will go back and try and respond to the rest of your post. I'm not dishonest. I just don't always feel everything legitimately deserves a response.

Think about this..
Why would you use part of a post to try to harm someone's reputation, then state that doing this, is to be understood as... that you didnt feel it was important to be as honest, as compared to the need you felt to try to impugn someone with a deceit?

You were trying to give the appearance of something, vs being honest, just to be hateful.

Work on that.
Its not good.
See, if you have issue with God's Grace, and you want to exist as a sinning and confessing disciple, that, have at it.
But dont use your aggravation as your motivation to do things on a public forum, for all to see, as then, they might realize you as i do.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See I dont hold back, with regarding trying to help anyone, but, if a person is hateful and sends that to me, more then once, then my Tone is gong to Change, in their direction, but never ever my desire to have them taught well and freed from their spiritual/theological issue.

This is why I didn't feel this deserved a response: Nowhere have I ever been hateful to you. I signed off with "God bless, and hope you have a wonderful evening," and meant it.
That is my LOVE.....you see it, in my effort and in my desire to help.

I have no problem with that. Only disagreements with what you teach.
Hiddeninhim......one of the things about me, personality wise, is that im direct.

No problem with that either.
Sometimes, when you hear me on a forum, it can seem almost pushy, or confrontational, but its not that, its just that if i have the cure, and you are arguing about why you want to be cured, but just not the way you have to take the medicine, then, ...........

:) I'm arguing about the effectiveness of "the cure," that's all.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you use part of a post to try to harm someone's reputation, then state that doing this, is to be understood as... that you didnt feel it was important to be as honest, as compared to the need you felt to try to impugn someone with a deceit?

Look at the words you are using here? I'm not being deceitful, nor was I being "hateful," nor was I "ignoring the rest of your post."

It is when you use words like this that I will begin to challenge you on a few of your statements, and it was you who brought up how moderators who are... what was it... "sarcastic legalists" are the worst. Is it not now relevant to ask if you have ever been in such a position? You've told me before that I am "all about love" and don't have what it takes to correct people. So I am taking your advice and seeing how well you yourself do with a little correction, since it is something you advise that people do. And this was the second time I have asked you a direct question and you have evaded.

Why?
You were trying to give the appearance of something, vs being honest, just to be hateful.

You're just using accusation over and over again, and this is why I am responding to you. I feel you are better than that, but as I stated, I will start to whittle you down if you keep asking for it, no matter whether you think I am "overestimating myself" or not. If I am overestimating myself, start answering my questions with direct answers and not empty accusations.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
:) I'm arguing about the effectiveness of "the cure," that's all.

Thats not really the case.

This issue is a legalist trying to maintain THEIR Cure, and when im trying to separate you from it, you are doing what you are found doing.

Listen, its what happens.
You are not a special case.
I have legalist's here accusing me of not being born again, other accusing me of being a gnostic, etc, etc, etc, ....

Legalism is very deep in a person.......its not just theology, its self righteousness that blinds and want to fight.

Its really just price that has taken over Faith.
Thats Legalism.

Let me show you something that you've not realized.

I do one simple thing here., on the forum., and everywhere i preach and teach.
I teach, Paul's Gospel, that does one thing... = Its always Gives FULL CREDIT to JESUS and the CROSS, for saving us and keeping us saved.
Thats all i do.
I LIFT UP Jesus and the Cross, and i push back against everyone and every theology that fights that with water, or self effort, or commandment keeping.

See....All a legalist is doing, is trying to keep themselves saved, and that is to fall from Grace.
To fall from Grace is to no longer trust completely in Jesus to get you to heaven.
Instead, you have and are trusting in YOU, to do it..

So, the Legalist Gospel......is.........The Cross + ME. (the me can me a long long list of do's and don't do's.)

God's Salvation is ... The Cross and Jesus on it, and His Death, and Resurrection...... and that's it.
"Jesus is THE WAY".
Not your way, not my way.
HIS WAY.
And His way, is "the finished work of Jesus ON THE CROSS".
Thats it.
No Water.
No Church membership.
NOTHING else.

There is no "ME" in God's GIFT of Salvation, but if you are a Legalist,then its all about you, even tho you pretend that you trust in Christ.
And you did once, if you are born again.

So, i dont allow "self saving" on my Threads or in my Posts, and so, that will alway be a problem on a "christian" forum.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Look at the words you are using here? I'm not being deceitful, nor was I being "hateful," nor was I "ignoring the rest of your post."

It is when you use words like this that I will begin to challenge you on a few of your statements,.

You posted part of what the person said, which omitted what i was responding to... then accused me.
I didnt do that., you did.
And now you are trying to defend it, by saying that me pointing out your reason for doing it, is something you dont like.
Well im sure you dont.

So, if you dont like it, then don't do what you did, ever again.

Dont edit other posts for the purpose deceit, anymore.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am pure before God. Sinless in the eyes of God. But, I make mistakes and the guidance for how to live a God-pleasing life is available in God's word, so that I can be even more pleasing to God.

MattMooradian,

God always sees you as Righteous, if you are born again.
He can't see you any other way then His Blood has made you to exist.

A believer reads.....>"As CHRIST IS, ... so are all the born again, in this world"..

Thats ALL the born again.
Every single one.
"made righteous". "as Christ IS".... right now.

And their head tilts and their eyes fog over....

See, when you've been taught all your life by people that should be plowing a ditch with a shovel, and not ruining believers from behind a pulpit or from behind a Vatican......when all you've ever been taught is that you are nothing but a "saved sinner"....and barely.... then when you learn that you are not a saved sinner...= you are a SAINT. A SON... A joint heir with Christ, an heir of God..... filled with everlasting life, because Jesus who is eternal life is IN YOU....then you finally know the REAL TRUTH.
Matt, if you are born again, you are a Child of the Light, you are seated in heaven right now, "in Christ""""..
One thing is going to happen to you in the end, if you are born again... = Wherever Christ is located, there you will be.
Have you been to Jerusalem yet?
Well, if you never make it to Israel before you meet Jesus, you'll see it after you meet Him.
My Home is there already.
My Home is 40 minutes North of Tel Aviv, in a city near the Mediterranean. Its named Netanya.
Here it is Matt.
-
Netanya-hotels_806.jpg

-

Reader.....The born again are ONE WITH GOD, and that can't change.
We exist as a part of God's Holy Spirit, that has made ours ALIVE = Born Again.

"but what if i do this".

"but what if i do that".

"but what if I already did".

= where sin abounds......(where its found) ... GRACE MORE ABOUNDS... (The blood of Jesus has paid for all your sin).

"are you saying that Jesus's Blood that was shed 2000 yrs ago, is still keeping me saved a billion years from now".

Yeah. !
Right. !
How can it not? ????????

"but im not always perfect"""""
"one time i was backslidden for 12 yrs"..

Ok, and you were just as BORN AGAIN then, as you are NOW< as you were the day you were born again..

See, your behavior has no power to stop the Blood Atonement once it has been applied.
God does not see your mood swings and your secret sins like you do.
He only sees all that as YOU " MADE RIGHTEOUS."
God sees you always as ETERNALLY= washed in the BLood of the Lamb.

If you read Romans 4:8, you'll discover that "sin" is not imputed to you......its not charged to you ever again in eternity where God exists.
This is why , if you are born again, you will only meet God as your FATHER, after you die, or after the Rapture.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That's what the Thread teaches.
But specifically how.

See, i could have written......"you are put "in Christ" by the Holy Spirit and now you are a new creation".

Sure i can do that, but, what i did also, was explain how it happens, not just the end result.

100% of the Christians are taught......"you must be born again".
John 3.

If you are in a dark cult, you are taught that the water causes this spiritual birth, which is a lie.

If you are not in a cult, you've always heard that you must be born again, but you've not been taught....>"into WhaT", and "HOW".

So, read my Thread., as it explains that you are born again INTO The Spirit of God...... and specifically how..

Okay ,my apologies will read again ,thanks 4 clarifying ,my fault 4 reading into what I assumed you were saying.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted part of what the person said, which omitted what i was responding to... then accused me.
I didnt do that., you did.
And now you are trying to defend it, by saying that me pointing out your reason for doing it, is something you dont like.
Well im sure you dont.

So, if you dont like it, then don't do what you did, ever again.

Dont edit other posts for the purpose deceit, anymore.

LoL. Behold, you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of. :) Look at your post. I've asked you a question three times now, and you won't quote it or even acknowledge it. When I select out a quote it is because I am simply isolating what I am responding to, not flatly ignoring anything you are saying. When you do it, it's so you can evade and then accuse me of something again to draw me off subject. :)

Well, I can see we're going nowhere, but I'm not done with you yet, LoL. If you're going to make a habit of "teaching" around here then I guess we'll just have to have these "discussions" more often, since you love being corrected, LoL.

God bless, and hope you have a good Friday.
- H

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Have you ever been a site owner?

I have not been a (Christian Forum) site owner.

A brother in the Lord, and a Mod, have asked me to start one.

I did once try my best to get a Forum Owner to change the Site's TOS, and ive talked to many forum mods about this...also.

Let me explain.
All Christian forums are plagued by heretics, who park and preach.
2 basic messages heretics teach.

1. you can lose your salvation
2.) God chooses some for Heaven, and chooses some to burn.

So, ive talked to one forum owner, and mods on many many forums to try to get them to change the TOS to this..

1.) You may not discuss "OSAS". You may not teach or preach that "you can lose you salvation", in a Thread or in a Post.
2.) You may not preach or teach that God chooses some for Hell, or chooses some for heaven.

And why do i do that?
Because those 2 lies of the Devil, need to die. They never never need to be allowed on a "christian" forum.
And in fact, if those 2 topics were not allowed on a Christian forum, then every Christian forum would have mostly PEACE.
Nearly all the hatred and strife you find on a "christian forum" is because those 2 topics are allowed to create CHAOS and keep it going.
If those 2 topics were not allowed, then the entire SITE becomes a completely different experience and stays that way.

Anything else you want to ask me??

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been a (Christian Forum) site owner.

Anything else you want to ask me??

Why the parenthesis? :)

Ever have any involvement with Worthy Christian Forums?
A brother in the Lord, and a Mod, have asked me to start one.

I did once try my best to get a Forum Owner to change the Site's TOS, and ive talked to many forum mods about this...also.

Let me explain.
All Christian forums are plagued by heretics, who park and preach.
2 basic messages heretics teach.

1. you can lose your salvation
2.) God chooses some for Heaven, and chooses some to burn.

So, ive talked to one forum owner, and mods on many many forums to try to get them to change the TOS to this..

1.) You may not discuss "OSAS". You may not teach or preach that "you can lose you salvation", in a Thread or in a Post.
2.) You may not preach or teach that God chooses some for Hell, or chooses some for heaven.

And why do i do that?
Because those 2 lies of the Devil, need to die. They never never need to be allowed on a "christian" forum.
And in fact, if those 2 topics were not allowed on a Christian forum, then every Christian forum would have mostly PEACE.
Nearly all the hatred and strife you find on a "christian forum" is because those 2 topics are allowed to create CHAOS and keep it going.
If those 2 topics were not allowed, then the entire SITE becomes a completely different experience and stays that way.

But you see, you regularly post at a site here that completely disagrees with you on that, and readily allows people to discuss those issues. And you brought up criticizing mods here as being "legalists." If they are legalists as you say, why are they the ones allowing people to discuss the issues whereas you do not, and yet you are here posting on their forum on a continual basis? You see the problems here? I don't have a problem with you posting anything, so long as you don't have a problem with others posting opposing views. But I don't see you as nearly so considerate. I see you as insistent that you are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong and there is no need to discuss things, and if you could you would squelch all opposing opinions out of existence here as well.

What you need to understand is that this community welcomes you. Wouldn't you do well to show consideration for them as well? I am not insulting you when I simply tell you that your ability to teach scripture has not particularly impressed me thus far. That doesn't mean I might not be able to pick something good up from you in the future, but up till now I have not been impressed, and it is NOT on the basis that your theology disagrees with mine. I'm more open than that. But you need to make your cases from the Biblical texts, and this is something you are not all that adept at doing yet, IMO.

I'm simply at this point trying to show you that you will not draw others to you in the way you think you will, taking your present approach. You can post, and post, and post, and post, but it will not work to good end if you are insistently trying to drive your theology into people's skulls, and seeking whenever possible to silence all opposition. That's not the way to go, and people pick up on that kind of thing here. Whereas at other sites, owners can get away with it if they want to (but they will limit their reach while even forcing themselves to go outside their own forum because there is no such thing as free speech at their own), but in the end it ends up working against their own best interests, IMO, at least for any larger site hoping to reach a significant number of people.

Well, anyway, I take no offense to what you teach even though I strongly disagree with it. But I do take offense to this sense that you would like to take over this place if you could and silence the voice of an entire community of Christians, who happen to be able to think for themselves and don't need an overlord telling them what they can and cannot post.

Do answer the question about Worthy. That's what I was more curious about specifically.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why the parenthesis? :)

Ever have any involvement with Worthy Christian Forums?
But you see, you regularly post at a site here that completely disagrees with you on that, and readily allows people to discuss those issues. And you brought up criticizing mods here as being "legalists."

Now you are lying again, or you have a severe comprehension problem.
Is it both?
I never said that the Mods "here" are legalists.
So, your lies are offensive.
Ether tell the truth or close your mouth.

Listen carefully, i said that the worst case scenario is when mods on a forum are legalists.

Thats a general statement, that is a fact, according to my years of experience related to Christian Forums and Mods.

But that is not stating specifically, that the mods here are legalists.

Now, if you have more lies to tell, i suggest you tell them to someone else.