IJesus said raise me up.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said raise me up and I will draw all men unto you. I suppose you all know I believe to raise him up is to take the word to and elevated understanding. A higher righteousness.Right with God. Like with the prophets, when they died, they were the light for the temple but after they died the light went out. It is like this with the denominations and single churches. The light of knowledge dies in the church and then God Looks for his spirit and finds it with someone and then a man leaves the church and a new church is started. This one has the light and then he leaves and because Jesus said come out of her my people. If you look at the new denominations you can see people when they start its all because of new beliefs and understanding.
Please don't think I think myself a special one but I do know I had a lot of problems with the churches because of my understanding.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said raise me up and I will draw all men unto you. I suppose you all know I believe to raise him up is to take the word to and elevated understanding. A higher righteousness.Right with God. Like with the prophets, when they died, they were the light for the temple but after they died the light went out. It is like this with the denominations and single churches. The light of knowledge dies in the church and then God Looks for his spirit and finds it with someone and then a man leaves the church and a new church is started. This one has the light and then he leaves and because Jesus said come out of her my people. If you look at the new denominations you can see people when they start its all because of new beliefs and understanding.
Please don't think I think myself a special one but I do know I had a lot of problems with the churches because of my understanding.
You, my friend, are not the only one who has had problems with churches because of your understanding. I don't doubt however that you have had more problems like that that I have. That is feather in your cap rather than in mine.
Give God the glory!