im bored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol!

They seem less afraid now. Everybody has been chatty with me and super nice.

Everybody keeps asking "how are you liking [that place]?

It is nice but there are really weird things that I don't understand.

1. The weather or indirect sunlight makes my skin look old, so now I have to make a face cream. I swear I aged 5 years overnight.

2. I made the same naan I always do and for some reason all ingredients brought here must be rancid or something. It all tastes awful. It is bad. I made naan like I always do twice and it tasted really really horrible.

(what is wrong with everybody's groceries?)

On the bright side, people are really nice and actually a lot of people I don't know are helping me out quite a bit and I went from not being around anyone for years to people all over the place in like a week.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made the same naan I always do and for some reason all ingredients brought here must be rancid or something. It all tastes awful. It is bad. I made naan like I always do twice and it tasted really really horrible.
Just speculating - is there a major difference in altitude between your new place and your old one? When we moved from the East Coast to Colorado, all my Mom's recipes that involved baking got messed up. Certain adjustments in baking time and temperature have to be made. (Though "rancid" sounds like something's way off.)

Reactions: dev553344