im bored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pop tart crumbs from the kids and one guy applauded me on how well i was doing and other people look confused.

my kid is extremely extroverted so he is embarrassing me by trying to greet people. my other one keeps yelling "i have to go to the toilet" to where it echoes.

i am trying to manage

Reactions: marks

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey, Fluffy, have you started thanking God for this journey. Have you started praising God for this Journey.

Have you started singing out loud songs of praise. Have you started taking this time, simply to talk with God, about who you are, and what you are feeling, how your frustrations are clouding your mind etc..

The weather/our situation is never a problem, it just makes whatever we are doing more interesting.

This journey you are now on is an adventure of discovery for you and your children. Look for God's handy work around you and point that out to your children.

Most of all, just be thankful that you are in the presence of God, even in your car.

Shalom

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have i feel like i am doing it right now and its not easy. this is harder than a cold shower lol

Praise the Lord above that your child is an extrovert.

Extrovert or usually leaders....not followers. One of the dangers today is children that are followers because they can be lead down the wrong path.

Extroverts usually have confidence.....that and hard work spells success.

God bless Ducky

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pop tart crumbs from the kids and one guy applauded me on how well i was doing and other people look confused.

my kid is extremely extroverted so he is embarrassing me by trying to greet people. my other one keeps yelling "i have to go to the toilet" to where it echoes.

i am trying to manage
You will laugh about these memories some day.
You know that song" you're gonna miss this?,"
You may not believe it now but they will be gone some day and you will miss these days.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @FluffyYellowDuck I haven't really been on much today because of stuff I'm doing but I noticed your thread. I'm up for now. Hope you're having a good day. Remember God loves you and your children and Jesus is the kindest person you will ever meet along with God the Father and the Holy Ghost.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks all! i have been using my flip phone so typing has been difficult, but maybe ill charge my phone and take a couple pictures.

im not driving i get to look out a window
I used to use the bus system, I can't anymore because of health problems, but I sort of miss it really. Letting someone else drive and getting to look around at everything.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to use the bus system, I can't anymore because of health problems, but I sort of miss it really. Letting someone else drive and getting to look around at everything.

well they have been really nice to me and were real good with my kids.
When I was a kid, our only family vacations were visiting relatives in Kansas. Hours of wheat fields, corn fields, more wheat fields, cows, barns, grain silos, the occasional oil derrick, more wheat fields…

that's where i am thinking about at some point cause i saw cheap houses... really cheap!

but tornados

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pure honesty

i just want dopamine notifications every once in a while, while i am traveling. i don't have anybody to talk to

Find a senior citizen and ask them to tell you their life story. You won't be bored for long. Besides which, you will make their day!

I did that in Arizona when I first moved there. My next door neighbors were 30 years older than me, and I found myself spending hours over there every day!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was a kid, our only family vacations were visiting relatives in Kansas. Hours of wheat fields, corn fields, more wheat fields, cows, barns, grain silos, the occasional oil derrick, more wheat fields…
We used to visit family in Utah, lots of memories. But the memory that sticks out in my mind is seeing twin perfectly formed tornados. It was like God created them and it was terrifying. But they were a ways off and we were safe.