• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Or you could just look for a worldwide Global economic collapse that is brought in by a virus and a world war or maybe just a world war or just a virus, and as people are starving and have no money that has even the value to buy a bottle of water, ... Someone is going to come in and "save them".
Look for that Guy... But look for him from the Sky, as we, the born again, wont be here when that "devil" shows up.

Why should the Lord deliver us from the "devil". In revelation the people of God are told to be ready, to be patient and endure. Does not sound like we will be delivered from trouble at all, and historically has never been the case. The price of righteousness is death, death to this world and its ways. God bless you

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should the Lord deliver us from the "devil". In revelation the people of God are told to be ready, to be patient and endure. Does not sound like we will be delivered from trouble at all, and historically has never been the case. The price of righteousness is death, death to this world and its ways. God bless you
John 17:15,24 KJV
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. [24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Reactions: FollowHim

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.