In God We Trust - The Root of all Kinds of Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter who the sower is, the end result is still the same. Some fell on stony ground and some fell among the thorns.

o

This is true, who ever sows should be sowing pure seed, if they are of the Savior. the sower should not sow mixed seed, Wheat & Tares

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite sad...
We cannot call a spade a spade without someone somewhere asserting that we are just being negative. I'm quite sure that satan also feels that people who speak against him are negative and shouldn't be allowed to say anything and by not allowing God's true people to draw God's line in the sand then satan's agenda gains ground by apparent mass acceptance.

It is sad, for Two thousand years we have seen the Compromise within the Churches, which I and others believe are just Subtle changes to draw people away from the True Worship of God and Savior, all by the effort of the wicked one. All one needs to do is research the History of the Church, what was and what is!

Reactions: pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is sad, for Two thousand years we have seen the Compromise within the Churches, which I and others believe are just Subtle changes to draw people away from the True Worship of God and Savior, all by the effort of the wicked one. All one needs to do is research the History of the Church, what was and what is!
there has to be a counterfeit so that people can have a choice, and if it did not exist it would be invented

imo

Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there has to be a counterfeit so that people can have a choice, and if it did not exist it would be invented

imo

Yes! and we have yet to see the fullness of the Counterfeit displayed for All.
"Haven't I chosen all twelve of you? Yet one of you is a devil!"

This is True, But He was exposed by Jesus before the end of the Night!

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes! and we have yet to see the fullness of the Counterfeit displayed for All.
hmm, i don't expect tomorrow to be much different from today there tbh
This is True, But He was exposed by Jesus before the end of the Night!
backing up, though, it is an interesting commentary on the nature of God, this "God revealed as a choice" i'll call it, and a kind of deliberate joker where defining God is concerned. God said "I created evil" and here Jesus is saying (in reply to how divine He supposedly is or whatever) "well i picked all of you, and one of you is an adversary to Me." The "recognize" is silent but palpable here imo

Reactions: Truth

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this is going to rub some people the wrong way but you really need to see this.

And here's something you should always remember regarding these ministers.

Galatians 5
9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Reactions: KBCid

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ephesians 5
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Why are people so afraid of calling a spade a spade? We have no problem passing judgments on our secular leaders, but when it comes to those who are seen as leaders in the church, everybody clams up. We turn away and pretend it's not there. We turn a blind eye to the devil in the pulpit.

Why? Where is the sin in exposing these people? That verse from Ephesians is a part of the Word of God and it tells us to expose them. Why then are we so reluctant to call these people out? If someone you knew was about to get hit by a truck, would you turn your back and not say anything, or would you warn them?

It's that simple.

Jesus said "If the blind follow the blind, both will fall into the ditch".

o [/ QUOTE]
INho is "WE"? Years ago a pastor answerred a question about an article, written by his Christian friend about a Catholic priest who was arrested for pedophilia oriented crimes by saying that there is a need for empathy towards Catholic priests who become pedophiles and abuse kids. After all he said, Catholic priests are not allowed to marry so some of them concequently become pedophiles. I was aghast. I asked an elder a few days later about how to confront this pastorand showed him my letter of disapproval. Don't get involved in sending a complaint to that pastor the elder said. It will only cause trouble. So I didn't ........THEN A few months back I sent an email to him denouncing that disgusting defence of the arrested pedophile priest made all the more disgusting that it was forced into the ears of a victim of childhood sexual abuse: ME It was clearly disgusting I told him outright. Disgusting and stupid. I got no reply back from him or anybody else there. That is how much trouble I caused! Ditto in another assembly. But pedophiles won't be interested in the adults who love that pastor so. So And the pastor is loved so much by the adults that they do everything to sweep it under the Church's carpet and then go on, on Sunday mornings saying "Welcome to the house of the Lord! I haven't botherred with that assemble....or any assembly since. Pastors and elders as pedophile lovers turn me RIGHT off! So Why do we not do anything? Because people don't want to fail as I did!

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 18
6 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

James 5
19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,
20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

I don't believe the Lord has a problem with calling these people out. If the Word of God is to be taken serious, they need to be outed, because they are destroying the Gospel along with a multitude of souls.

Just my thoughts...

o [/ QUOTE]
INoe to the one who causes one of these little ones to sin. This sin , though it be a forgivable sin is ,in my view the worst of all forgivable sins because of this ominous warning that jesus gives in regards to those who commit it. And obviously there are Church leaders who commit this sin. But the pastor can do no wrong in the eyes of many who think he is absolutely great. So much for having the mind of Jesus.

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But what about the Conservatives who voted for Donald Trump for President, Because the Conservative Party is so much a Christian party? They voted him into power despite the fact that he is an alledged pedophile who was suppossed to appear in court on December16 ,of last year according to scribd.com. But the person having made the accusations against the now President Donald Trump was threatenned if she was to follow through on her complaint and had it withdrawn. Where was the importance of children in the USA Federal election that has just ended months ago? An alledged pedophile is in charge of the country of the USA!

Reactions: bbyrd009

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But what about the Conservatives who voted for Donald Trump for President, Because the Conservative Party is so much a Christian party? They voted him into power despite the fact that he is an alledged pedophile who was suppossed to appear in court on December16 ,of last year according to scribd.com. But the person having made the accusations against the now President Donald Trump was threatenned if she was to follow through on her complaint and had it withdrawn. Where was the importance of children in the USA Federal election that has just ended months ago? An alledged pedophile is in charge of the country of the USA!
Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Diversity Jurisdiction And one wonders what is happenning to the country

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This isn't the thread for that. If you want to complain about the president, do it in the appropriate thread.

th1b.taylot

Oct 25, 2017
SE Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church of today is in serious trouble and it is sad, indeed, because it is in trouble for the lack of God Fearing Men in the Pulpit, by and large. But the Church is in the mess most of all because people will not study to show themselves approved! (2Tim, 2:15) People calling themselves Christian run around spouting ideologies that they never, even, pretend are backed by the scriptures. In the case of Matthew 7:1 the World committed Spiritual Rape on the seventh chapter and ripped verse 1 from it's context of cleansing oneself of sin before judging another for sin and some narrow it further and say it means you must be free of that sin. For this Conservative Christian the later is to open ended.

How do I know this? Thank you for asking that question, it is important. In the days of and just before the First Century, there were no paragraphs, shoot, they did not even use page breaks, it was one long paragraph until the point was made or the tale was over.

Today people have noted subject change and they split the Books of the Bible into chapters and verses and they numbered both, much easier to read than one long sentence from the beginning with one period at the end, if they had one.

These men somewhere before or in the Seventeenth Century were Bible Scholars and if you will look in a copy that is paragraphed or has the funny little symbol in front of some of the verses that I ever, as a kid, learned tlo pronounce because it marks the beginning of another paragraph. That strange looking Pilcrow marks paragraphs or changes in the line of thought.

As I recall the first six verses compose the first paragraph and if you read that paragraph instead of just the opening remark it becomes clear that Jesus is teaching us to use our ability, as children of
God to Discern Good from Evil, judging, but first make sure we are not guilty before God.

To learn how to know when you are in good standing with God you will need to dig into sin and learn to tell the difference between Accidental Sin and intentional Sin. I recommend the Nave's Topical Bible and look up Sin and read all of the noted scriptures and pray before and after or God; s discernment in the issue.