In praise of Mary!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only Jesus is the savior
Only his blood and death produces all graces
His merits are infinite
Jn 1:16-17

so they don’t come from Mary but I am saying they come thru Mary

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

mary is full of grace

Lk 1:30 Mary finds favor (grace) with God

Christ is the source of all grace and salvation and he came to us thru Mary

and Mary consented to our salvation Lk 1:37

Jesus is our salvation Lk 2:30

mary is his mother so she is the mother of our savior the throne of grace is Mary’s throne!
Heb 4:16
100# wrong ! Mary was not a PV -IC , and she was a sinner like everyone else born of a man and woman, and ONLY her Son is worthy of worship.

Reactions: Jim B

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100# wrong ! Mary was not a PV -IC , and she was a sinner like everyone else born of a man and woman, and ONLY her Son is worthy of worship.

Special / unique Mary!

There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43

There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 Rev 12:1

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

Mary found our salvation lost by Adam! Lk 1:30

Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46

We must declared Her “blessed”! Lk 1:48

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord without taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Special / unique Mary!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 Rev 12:1

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord without taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

How can God fill a sinner with grace, and remain a sinner?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with sinner?
The lord is with thee!

How can sinner be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a sinner be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could sinner be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

How could a sinner magnify the Lord?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could sinner be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could sinner be our spiritual mother?

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation!

How could a sinner be the mother of our salvation?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

Mary is not mentioned here at all.

It was all up to her, huh?

Where is God in all of this?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marine0311

I have a special unique puppet, I can talk for it.
Problem is, what I say FOR it, has never once made those claims for itself.

Sound familiar?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary also said: Luk 1:47 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. No need of a savior which Mary said her soul rejoiced in God “her” saviour. No need of a saviour if Mary wasn’t a sinner.

Recall after Pentecost, and the Disciples of Jesus, and Mary all gathered together (about 110) people and all received the Holy Spirit. (Recorded in Acts 1?

Exactly....Why Mary...what does the “supposed” sinless need a Savior FROM “what”?

Me tinks...the early hijackers of Christ’s Church, were confident in their “oral” teaching, UNTIL, common men learned to read and common men had access to the scripture, and challenged the early hijackers, of HOW did a SINLESS man come forth in a delivery from a natural born sinful woman...and the hijackers scurried off to “counsel” and devised an elaborate lie...and once out of the box could not retract their lie and maintain credibility.

It appears, indoctrination from birth, continues as an embarrassment to discover 30 + years later, it was a hoax and too embarrassing to acknowledge or admit they were duped.
You can show them bold faced text and they will ignore or deny or try to pass off their twisted explanation of what it says meaning something completely different than what they claim.
It’s Weird.

Blinding, heart hardening, allowing them, as they want to believe the lie?

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine0311

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recall after Pentecost, and the Disciples of Jesus, and Mary all gathered together (about 110) people and all received the Holy Spirit. (Recorded in Acts 2)?

Exactly....Why Mary...what does the “supposed” sinless need a Savior FROM “what”?

Me tinks...the early hijackers of Christ’s Church, were confident in their “oral” teaching, UNTIL, common men learned to read and common men had access to the scripture, and challenged the early hijackers, of HOW did a SINLESS man come forth in a delivery from a natural born sinful woman...and the hijackers scurried off to “counsel” and devised an elaborate lie...and once out of the box could not retract their lie and maintain credibility.

It appears, indoctrination from birth, continues as an embarrassment to discover 30 + years later, it was a hoax and too embarrassing to acknowledge or admit they were duped.
You can show them bold faced text and they will ignore or deny or try to pass off their twisted explanation of what it says meaning something completely different than what they claim.
It’s Weird.

Blinding, heart hardening, allowing them, as they want to believe the lie?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What verse for that one?

Acts 1
[13] And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
[14] These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

Reactions: Jim B

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

If she is full of grace, what did she need grace from? WHy did she need grace if she knew no sin? Why did she proclaim to have a savior? HINT: She wasn't sinless.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Special / unique Mary!

Yeah the Bible says she had other kids man, give it up. Your heretical false church got it so wrong on so many levels.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What verse for that one?
copyChkboxOff.gif
Mat 13:55 - Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James,and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mat 13:56 - And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

Reactions: Taken and Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Special / unique Mary!

All of this is a distortion of Scripture! Why not accept what the Bible actually says instead of parroting what your "priests" tell you?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

Mary is "most holy" to you and other RCCs perhaps, but Scripture says no such thing.
Mary is not "ever virgin mother". She had intercourse with Joseph several times, giving birth to Jesus' siblings.
Mary is not "mother of our salvation". That phrase doesn't appear in Scripture anywhere. It's a made-up RCC term.

How could a sinner be a virgin bringing forth the savior of the world? Because that's the way God planned it. (BTW, she was not a "perpetual virgin" -- see above)

Luke 1:28-29, " The angel came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one, the Lord is with you!” But she was greatly troubled by his words and began to wonder about the meaning of this greeting." She was greatly troubled by being called "favored one"!

Lk 1: 45 "And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord." says nothing about her being faithful.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world? She was not a perpetual virgin (for the nth time!) She was a sinner chosen by God.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her? Because God is God and can do as He wishes. BTW, Mary is not "the immaculate conception". She was a young woman, not an activity.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah the Bible says she had other kids man, give it up. Your heretical false church got it so wrong on so many levels.

Does anyone see a very simplistic pattern? Little dialogue. Day after day, post after post, similar new posts, day after day. It’s a brain washing technique, repeat, repeat, repeat, the same lies over and over and over.
I image this was the method used on posters who mimic the same.
Numerous warnings in Scriptures for Believers to not get mesmerized and fall for the trickery that is not verifiable in Scripture.
Easy to tell who is IN Christ and quickly rejects the attempts to tempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.