In the time of this life….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through the cross to the new creation..

This is what our salvation in Christ consists of… It is for the receiving of the new creation by means of the cross…

That sounds good and correct, but what does that mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It means, that just as Christ had to really and truly die and be resurrected, His people really and truly need to die to the life of this world and be resurrected into a new life durning the time of this life… Though salvation is received in a moment by means of the new birth, this new birth needs to grow… And just as by faith salvation was received, by faith does this new birth grow…

But faith in what? By believing what? By believing into what?

By believing into being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection…

These are not idle words, for our salvation is real, it is to really and truly deliver us from the sinful nature that was brought to life when we were born into the life of this world…. For this is to happen in the time of this life.. For to the degree this salvation, that is, this new birth is grown in one in the time of this life, to that degree will one’s glory be for all eternity….

For this world is likened to a field of wheat and tares both growing together till the harvest, that is, till one’s entrance into eternity however and whenever that is to happen… But till then, growth towards and in God is possible and to take advantage of this offer is wise and has an eternal reward that outweighs all that might be perceived as being given up for the growing of this new life….

This growing of this new life is all accomplished by the will and desire of the heart turned towards it… It is all accomplished by the faith of the heart grabbing onto one’s death and resurrection in Christ… For the fall into the life of this world was mankind’s separation from God.. Therefore it is the giving up of the life of this world durning the time of the life of this world, that is that which is required for the growing of this new life in one… And this can only be done by the faith of the heart turning away from the life of this world, to embrace the promise of the new life offered in Christ Jesus by faith…

For our salvation is a free gift to the heart that would be willing to grab unto the new life promised in Christ by faith durning the time of this life..

Be blessed in the grabbing, a fellow follower of His, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Not Me,

I have a question.

If at the beginning of the day, you have to surrender to God and then keep surrendering each new day, is this still right?

I find that each new day, I start out with myself at the throne of my heart and I have to draw near to God in order to "submit".

Reactions: prism and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Not Me,

I have a question.

If at the beginning of the day, you have to surrender to God and then keep surrendering each new day, is this still right?

I find that each new day, I start out with myself at the throne of my heart and I have to draw near to God in order to "submit".

Absolutely!

This is the walk of faith, this yielding, submitting, reckoning whichever word your experiencing can lay hold of.. This is your relationship with God, let this constant turning to Him be your all..

For this faith, this walk will put such a peace in your heart and an intimacy with Him that will cause your heart to jump for joy…

Keep walking towards Him as your heart leads, for all good things come through this walking relationship…

Be so very blessed in Jesus, Not me

Reactions: Wynona