INTRO.about me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pilgrim

Apr 2, 2008
smile.gif
smile.gif
Hello to all here. I want to introduce myself. I hope to have fellowship here with fellow Christians. Im saved ,washed in the Blood since 1972. So please feel free to ingage me in most any conversations. I wont argue or debat , however Im not afraid to speak out Scripturley.. I'm really intested in endtimes as I believe we are living in them as we speak. To me the scriptures are before us , just like Jesus read and spoke in the synogue saying "today this scripture is fullfilled in your hearing".. I feel its time to really gather together as Christians and I want to make sure I am not hiding the one talent God has given to me. We are in ChristPilgrim

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Pilgrimglad to have aboard end times is one of my favorite subjects also and like you I dont think we've long to wait .

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(Pilgrim;44108)
smile.gif
smile.gif
Hello to all here. I want to introduce myself. I hope to have fellowship here with fellow Christians. Im saved ,washed in the Blood since 1972. So please feel free to ingage me in most any conversations. I wont argue or debat , however Im not afraid to speak out Scripturley.. I'm really intested in endtimes as I believe we are living in them as we speak. To me the scriptures are before us , just like Jesus read and spoke in the synogue saying "today this scripture is fullfilled in your hearing".. I feel its time to really gather together as Christians and I want to make sure I am not hiding the one talent God has given to me. We are in ChristPilgrim
Hows it going

Pilgrim

Apr 2, 2008
thank you all for your welcomes. I hope to join in after awhile. I havent had time to read every group disscussion but when i do i hope to find something we can all talk about toghether.. Lord Bless allpilgrim