Irrefutable biblical proof that death is abolished at the second coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some premil will agree with you that Revelation is not chronological.

Revelation states Satan will be placed in the pit at the same time the beast and the FP are placed into the LOF.

Were the beast and FP placed into the LOF in the first century when Satan was bound?

I agree that all humanity will be removed from Adam's dead corruptible physical body in the days following the Second Coming. That is what the book of Revelation teaches in corroboration of Matthew 13 and Matthew 25. That is what the Trumpets and Thunders are given for. John is declaring the final harvest. Jesus and the angels are on the earth for the final harvest.
There is an order to everything God does. In the Garden of Eden God judged Adam and Eve before he judged Satan. Why would He not do it again? The righteous precede the wicked on resurrection day. The dead in Christ precede the live in Christ when Jesus comes. God works through order. That does not mean we are looking at different events. They happen at the same climactic event.

The beast and false prophet precede Satan to the lake of fire. That does not suggest a notable space of time. It definitely does not indicate 1000 years of time in between their sentencing.

Reactions: rwb

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were no longer in Hades as was the case before Christ's first resurrection.
John saw heaven, but mostly he was given visions of the earthly events. " And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus"
is a vision ON EARTH. What did you think, he saw spirit heads without bodies floating around in heaven?
That was invented by JN Darby. That is why you cannot show us your rapture here.
Never read anything by him.
Where in the Old or New Testament does it say that God will introduce the slaughter of innocent animals as sin sacrifices in the future, as a "memorial of the death of Jesus"?
Nowhere, I said the Temple would be a Memorial Temple, a place for instruction and worship of our KING. Don't think He deserves to be in a beautiful Temple where nations from all over the earth can visit.
Hebrews 9:11 directly rebukes those who look to an earthly carnal building in modern Israel
He has entered that greater, more perfect Tabernacle in heaven, which was not made by human hands and is not part of this created world.
Yes, then and now He is there. BUT HE WILL RETURN. You seem to want to discount all the details of His return, even Covenant Theology.
What about the unfulfilled Davidic Covenant?

The Lord swore to David a sure oath
from which he will not turn back:
“One of the sons of your body
I will set on your throne. Psalm 132:11 ( Acts 2:30)

David's throne is not in heaven!

8 May he have dominion from sea to sea,
and from the River to the ends of the earth!
Psalm 72:8

2 Samuel 7:16 says that
David’s heir (Jesus), would sit on the throne of Israel ages.
We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.”
Absolutely!
Shall Christ leave the perfect temple in heaven for a mere shadow of it on earth?
He said He would, He made a promise. And btw, that is what the Israelites expected the upon His First Coming, ti take the throne as King and defeat His foes - that is why they were baffled. Even the disciples thought that, until they saw him resurrected.
Because your location and understanding of Revelation 20 is wrong, you are forced to reject a literal reading of countless Scriptures
I take most of Eschatology literally. You are the one with the symbolic mumbo jumbo and the one who is rejecting scripture that should be dis earned literally.
For years, it has been the Premil mantra that Jesus will be ruling in majesty and glory with a rod of iron for 1000 years on planet earth after the second coming
Since David.

Did this following event happen? NO!
Will it? YES!

>> “And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.”Zech. 14:16 <<

That's it, to worship the King up close and personal and to celebrate the feast of tabernacles! You are in denial of this truth - but you too will do the same.

The Feast of Tabernacles, or Sukkot, is the third great annual pilgrimage festival when the Jewish people gather together in Jerusalem not only to remember God's provision in the Wilderness but also to look ahead to that promised Messianic age when all nations will flow to Jerusalem to worship the Lord.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does!
No, in sp
Yes it does! The reference relating to those who desire deliverance from the present condition of “the bondage of corruption” is not restricted to the redeemed of God alone (those who “have the firstfruits of the Spirit”). The hope is more comprehensive. This passage tells us that the whole of creation is yearning for this monumental change. This only goes to show that all creation doesn’t simply experience the reality and awful cost of the Fall, but that it yearns for relief from its corrosive clutches through its continuation.

When, then, will this perpetual groaning and travailing of all “creation” in pain, for the expressed reason of the continued existence of the awful “bondage of corruption” within “the creature,” actually be finally assuaged?

This approaching change occurs at the one final future coming of Christ – the day of redemption. It is only then that the “sons of God” are finally glorified, and therefore totally and eternally delivered from this continuing “bondage of corruption” into the “glorious liberty of the children of God.” Then, all redeemed creation will be transformed from corruption to incorruption. The time of the “redemption of our body” is the time that sees creation finally and eternally delivered from bondage. This is glorification. This is shown in the whole thrust and context of the introductory verses to this reference, where Paul was talking about man’s great deliverance. He is talking about the saints being “glorified” (v 17) at His return and describing it as “the glory which shall be revealed in us” (v 18).
Quote the verse, and underline the words that say this to you. It's simply not there.

You write reams of commentary, and I quote the Scriptures.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WPM

After Jesus returns . . .

Zechariah 14:16-19 KJV
16) And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18) And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19) This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

These are nations, on the earth, that might not obey God's command, in plainly stated Scripture.

They are alive, on the earth, after Jesus returns, with the possibility of disobedience, indicating they are not incorruptible.

Much love!

Reactions: Davidpt

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
>> “And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.”Zech. 14:16 <<

That's it, to worship the King up close and personal and to celebrate the feast of tabernacles! You are in denial of this truth - but you too will do the same.
Yes, this is crystal clear. AFTER Jesus returns, there are those on the earth who might not obey Him. Simply truth.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, in sp

Quote the verse, and underline the words that say this to you. It's simply not there.

You write reams of commentary, and I quote the Scriptures.

Much love!
I just highlighted it in my last post. You do not seem to want to receive it. Maybe it cuts across your end-time beliefs.

Both the creature and creation are waiting for “the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body” – or resurrection day. This is the day when both will be finally delivered from the aforementioned “bondage of corruption.”

When man fell then all creation experienced the consequences and fell with him. When man is glorified, all of creation will be glorified with him. Creation is delivered from the curse by the fiery conflagration that regenerates this current earth and renews it to the state it was before the Fall – free from, sin, wickedness, the wicked, death and wars (the awful plagues that continue to infest the Premil millennium). Amil and Postmil are the only views that fits here. Every vestige of the Fall is removed when Christ returns never to arise again. A new earth will come-forth that is totally renewed and eternally free of corruption.

The parallel between God’s dealing with mankind and His dealing with the earth is simply a general simultaneous connection between the introduction of the bondage of corruption and the removal of the same. God in His wisdom has chosen an event to finally eliminate it – it is the glorious return of Christ.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WPM

After Jesus returns . . .

Zechariah 14:16-19 KJV
16) And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18) And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19) This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

These are nations, on the earth, that might not obey God's command, in plainly stated Scripture.

They are alive, on the earth, after Jesus returns, with the possibility of disobedience, indicating they are not incorruptible.

Much love!
Could you please do a detailed comparison between Zechariah 14 and Revelation 20? I see no likeness.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not seem to want to receive it.
Like I said, I'm interested in the topic, but not this.

Could you please do a detailed comparison between Zechariah 14 and Revelation 20? I see no likeness.
You should accept the saying of the Zechariah passage, by itself it refutes your assertion.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, I'm interested in the topic, but not this.

You should accept the saying of the Zechariah passage, by itself it refutes your assertion.

Much love!

I knew you could not, because there is no correlation. You impose so much on Revelation 20 that is simply not there. You need read my 25 reasons why you should abandon Premillennialism. Zechariah is talking about our age.

• Love

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew you could not, because there is no correlation.
You assume so much!! Don't mistake my focus on a single point as though I don't know more than that. But I'm certainly seeing a pattern of deflection here.

This passage, by itself, as written, shows that there are potential sinners on the earth AFTER Jesus returns. Plain. Simple. And you deflect from this, "Show me a comparison", why? Just read the passage, and accept what it says.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You assume so much!! Don't mistake my focus on a single point as though I don't know more than that. But I'm certainly seeing a pattern of deflection here.

This passage, by itself, as written, shows that there are potential sinners on the earth AFTER Jesus returns. Plain. Simple. And you deflect from this, "Show me a comparison", why? Just read the passage, and accept what it says.

Much love!
Exactly! It is referring to the here-and-now. It describes chaos and confusion, death and destruction. Is this what your millennium is? That is not how Premils want to portray it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! It is referring to the here-and-now.
I get it now. You believe there is no sin, and no incorruptiblity, after Jesus returns, therefore, any passage that seems to say otherwise, well, it just can't.

And yet, it's right there in the passage.

Zechariah 14:4-21 KJV
4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7) But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9) And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
10) All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11) And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12) And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13) And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14) And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15) And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

20) In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21) Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

There it is, right there, plain to see.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A narrative prophecy:

Revelation 19:11-20:10 KJV
11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17) And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19) And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21) And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
1) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9) And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A narrative prophecy:

Revelation 19:11-20:10 KJV
11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13) And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17) And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19) And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21) And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
1) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9) And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Much love!
No correlation whatsoever. I think you know that. You have nowhere to support the main renets of Premil and much Scripture to forbid your doctrine.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No correlation whatsoever. I think you know that. You have nowhere to support the main renets of Premil and much Scripture to forbid your doctrine.
Like I said, this is narrative prophecy. What remains is whether one will accept what is written or not. You appear to accept some narrative prophecies, and not others.

It seems that no matter what passage I post, your reply is that it doesn't mean what the words say, rather, that they really mean something else.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people defend their unbiblical views by saying, "Well, it says THIS, but it really means THAT", which is not to me a convincing argument.

I've learned to interpret the Scriptures where you don't have to do that, and I find it all fits in harmony.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, this is narrative prophecy. What remains is whether one will accept what is written or not. You appear to accept some narrative prophecies, and not others.

It seems that no matter what passage I post, your reply is that it doesn't mean what the words say, rather, that they really mean something else.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people defend their unbiblical views by saying, "Well, it says THIS, but it really means THAT", which is not to me a convincing argument.

I've learned to interpret the Scriptures where you don't have to do that, and I find it all fits in harmony.

Much love!
Lol. You have not given me anything yet. You cannot even compare these two passages. You are yet to support one single Premil tenet with other Scripture. That is damning for your doctrine.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Be honest with yourself. You have no corroboration! That is what damns Premil. All you have is your private interpretation of Rev 19-20. prove that Rev 19 is the end of the world (which it is) and Premil falls apart. There is no one to enter your supposed future millennium.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it now. You believe there is no sin, and no incorruptiblity, after Jesus returns, therefore, any passage that seems to say otherwise, well, it just can't.

And yet, it's right there in the passage.

Zechariah 14:4-21 KJV
All of the Premil proof-texts contradict each other. Premils do not seem to think through the "proof" passages they advance to support their so-called future millennium. They do not realize that their placement of many tend to contradict with one another.

Joel 3 is speaking about the second coming of Jesus.

This is talking about the second coming.

Joel 3:12-19 says, “Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness"

There is no avoiding the fact that there will be no Egypt left to populate a future millennium at Christ's coming. This is a constant point in Scripture. You need to acknowledge this.

In keeping with the Amil understanding of this reading, Egypt continued to exist after the First Advent. Those within that ancient nation that refuse to yield to Christ will one join that rebellion throng throughout time that are condemned at the final judgment. It should be noted, Jerusalem will be holy and no strangers will pass through her anymore. The word interpreted “strangers” means foreigner or profane. Yet the Premil understanding of Jerusalem is quite the contrary. It sees countless rebellious strangers visiting it from the nations will go from year to year.

Ezekiel 40-47 is speaking about the old covenant

Ezekiel 44:9 says, “Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.”

It is amazing how Premillennialists can locate this temple with the re-introduction of all the old covenant practices and stipulations on the new earth after Christ’s return. If this is a literal description of a rebuilt future earthly temple where Christ will reign during a supposed future millennium, why is the Lord forbidding anyone that is not physically circumcised to enter His temple? Especially after Paul taught us in the New Testament that physical circumcision had been done away with?

Zechariah 14:16-21 is speaking about the first coming

Zechariah 14:16-21 says, “And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.”

Strangers/uncircumcised are prohibited here from Jerusalem and the temple! Egypt is alive and kicking! The Gentiles that come to Christ know salvation, peace, freedom, joy and blessing. Those who refuse experience judgment, misery, wrath, destruction and are cursed. Simple! That is the Gospel!

Zechariah 14 presents more questions and problems for Premil than it creates answers; none more so than confirming the identity and quality of mortal that will inherit the Premil millennial earth. Whilst Premil tries to depict the millennial mortals as righteous or righteous-leaning individuals their support texts present a contrary picture. The mortals that are welcomed onto the new earth in the Premil paradigm are those in Zechariah 14:16-21 who are described as “the families of the earth” who are “left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem.” These are clearly the basest of men that were involved and committed to the destruction of Jerusalem and the cause of God before being ushered into the Premil new earth.

The passage above shows that it will be mandatory for representatives of all the nations to attend the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem every year. If a nation doesn't attend, they will suffer drought.

How can this millennium Premils imagine have “every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles" (Zechariah 14:16-17) yet at the same time because Jerusalem is "holy" place a prohibition that "there shall no strangers pass through her any more" (Joel 3:17) and “No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel” (Ezekiel 44:9)? This doesn't make sense.

Premil contradicts itself at every angle. It doesn't add up. You are avoiding the contradictions existing within Premil in regard to these 3 proof-text passages.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14 presents more questions and problems for Premil than it creates answers;
Not in the slightest!

It's another narrative prophecy that fits right in with all the rest.

Ezekiel's prophecy of the temple, that's not millennial.

Ezekiel 43:6-11 KJV
6) And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7) And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
8) In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
9) Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
10) Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11) And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

This was for Israel to build after the Babylonian captivity.

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the slightest!

It's another narrative prophecy that fits right in with all the rest.

Ezekiel's prophecy of the temple, that's not millennial.

Ezekiel 43:6-11 KJV
6) And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7) And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
8) In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
9) Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
10) Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11) And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

This was for Israel to build after the Babylonian captivity.

Much love!

Premils seem to have a major difficulty with addressing rebuttals. That may be because if they were to deviate off what they have been taught they may see what they have been taught does not add up. Please address the evidence presented that exposes your claims.

I refer you back to another (of many) avoided posts. This is the only way your arguments survive - by ignoring the many holes in your boat. Do that and the boat sinks.

Last edited: