Irrefutable biblical proof that death is abolished at the second coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I am willing to give you support for Amil's placement of everything. But the burden of proof is with you to show us corroboration for all your main tenets. All I see for your core beliefs is Revelation 20.
  • Where else in Scripture is a thousand years mentioned after the second coming?
  • Where else in Scripture is Jesus shown to be on a millennial earth?
  • Where else in Scripture is the binding of Satan?
  • Where else in Scripture are the 2 future resurrections?
  • Where else in Scripture are the 2 future judgments?
  • Where else in Scripture is the release of Satan and an unparalleled global uprising 1,000 years after the second coming?
This thread has been torn into shreds-brother against brother-but hey, I am still learning and haven't "arrived yet"

Shalom
J.

Reactions: marks

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has been torn into shreds-brother against brother-but hey, I am still learning and haven't "arrived yet"

Shalom
J.

Can I remind you: this is a Bible discussion where we share our beliefs and/or differences?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Can I remind you: this is a Bible discussion where we share our beliefs and/or differences?
God chose us in love (Ephesians 1:4), that we should be “rooted and grounded in love” (Ephesians 3:17), “bearing with one another in love” (Ephesians 4:2), “speaking the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15), "building up the body of Christ in love" (Ephesians 4:16) and "walking in love" (Ephesians 5:2)

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

I don't see any fruit in a discussion that is divisive.
J.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God chose us in love (Ephesians 1:4), that we should be “rooted and grounded in love” (Ephesians 3:17), “bearing with one another in love” (Ephesians 4:2), “speaking the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15), "building up the body of Christ in love" (Ephesians 4:16) and "walking in love" (Ephesians 5:2)

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

J.
End-times can be divisive, agreed. People have different views. That does mean they do not have love one for another.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb and Davidpt

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

J.
Can you maybe outline what is unloving about the Op - the first few posts.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who care to do a more thorough study of Millennial Kingdom:

Reactions: Johann

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20 gives us a general template of the Millennial Kingdom, which is why I presented additional supportive OT scriptures. But you deny them.
Certainly in my above scenario, conjecture is used to fill in the blanks. Some aspects are left mysterious. But because of this mystery, we don't just object, deny, deconstruct and symbolize it into oblivion like the Amills do.

This is more prevarication on your part!

The Mk starts with ALL Christians, a Christian world. All other ungodly, false religions, philosophies, cults, atheism, any ways and beliefs void of the TRUTH are destroyed. This is the Utopia mankind has always yearned for. Paradise reborn and living with the LORD, walking with Him as Adam and Eve did before they sinned.
Yet not all have been resurrected. It is this remnant of Israel and all other nations after the resurrection, who realize that Jesus is their Lord and Savior. They repopulate the earth, bring up their children, who must receive the truth. And they do, since it is a wonderful, loving environment.
“the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14

Satan is locked up
, so temptation for these folks are minimal - because they still have this fallen nature as we have now, the flesh.
Towards the end of the MK as the the scripture tells us, Satan is released once again to tempt these individuals. I don't know the numbers at that time, nor the number of people left behind. But wouldn't it be fair for God to test these people as we are tested now?
We are about to be ushered into a time called the Great Tribulation. Do you not see that?

Where does Revelation 20 teach this?
  1. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “the Mk starts with ALL Christians, a Christian world?
  2. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “this is the Utopia mankind has always yearned for. Paradise reborn and living with the LORD, walking with Him as Adam and Eve did before they sinned”?
  3. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “it is this remnant of Israel and all other nations after the resurrection, who realize that Jesus is their Lord and Savior. They repopulate the earth, bring up their children, who must receive the truth. And they do, since it is a wonderful, loving environment”?
  4. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “Satan is locked up, so temptation for these folks are minimal - because they still have this fallen nature as we have now, the flesh”?
You seem to be making this up as you go. This is not in the text.
More prevarication. Christ's sacrifice is sufficient. OT animal sacrifices will not be present, only praise and worship.

I am sure those who live in Israel now, who survive this GT, will have a feast in remembrance of the time they were saved by the Lord and protected: Feast of Booths, remembering when they all lived in tents, after the war which left their country in desolation during the coming GT. Does that term ring a bell, abomination of desolation?

Jerusalem was made desolate in 70AD and will be again in this war that we see now escalating.
Wake up! This world system is about to die and be replaced.
You should honestly read your proof-texts before coming out with statements like this. You promote the full restoration of the old covenant sacrifices:
  1. Do you believe “meat offering” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 42:13, 44:29, 45:15, 17, 24, 25, 46:5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20)?
  2. Do you believe “sin offering” will be restored in your millennium (– Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 19, 21, 22, 25, 44:27, 29, 45:17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 46:20)?
  3. Do you believe “trespass offering” will be restored in your millennium ( Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 44:29, 46:20)?
  4. Do you believe “burnt offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 40:38, 39, 42, 43:18, 24, 27, 44:11, 45:15, 17, 23, 25, 46:2, 4, 12, 13, 15)?
  5. Do you believe “peace offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 43:27, 45:15, 17, 46:2, 12)?
  6. Do you believe “drink offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 45:17)?
What does the cross lack that necessitates the reintroduction of multiple "sin offerings" and "trespass offerings"? Is Christ’s sinless life, atoning death and glorious resurrection not enough for you? Was it not perfect enough, not satisfactory enough, and not final enough?

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would assert that the Revelation of Jesus Christ is not, emphatically not, Hebrew Apocalyptic, which arose from human source, not by divine inspiration.

And while the Revelation may remind some people of Hebrew Apocalyptic, and while some people seek to interpret the Revelation in the same manner by which they would seek to understand the writers of Hebrew Apocalyptic, it's just not the same thing.
That was a good point to bring up, although I do see lots of activity centered around Jerusalem in the end time scenario; it is not all about the past fate of the Jews - especially it was written around 95 AD.
What clicked for me when I read your post, is that these Amils likely are anti-semites, adherents of Replacement Theology and therefore incorrectly assign Revelation to Jewish history, irrelevant to them and they want no part of it, only chapter 21 -22 interest them. I would guess they don't receive the full blessing that we do when we read Revelation?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was a good point to bring up, although I do see lots of activity centered around Jerusalem in the end time scenario; it is not all about the past fate of the Jews - especially it was written around 95 AD.
What clicked for me when I read your post, is that these Amils likely are anti-semites, adherents of Replacement Theology and therefore incorrectly assign Revelation to Jewish history, irrelevant to them and they want no part of it, only chapter 21 -22 interest them. I would guess they don't receive the full blessing that we do when we read Revelation?
That sounds right to me.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who care to do a more thorough study of Millennial Kingdom:

You have a lot of tolerance to put up with the poor posting on this thread!

Much love!

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A small disagreement here brother. We are showing patience, self control and peace (so far), gentleness ( at times), kindness, generosity (offering our time and knowledge). We are not doing too bad! Lol ... and now that I can laugh, some joy too. Fruit all over the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann and marks

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
A small disagreement here brother. We are showing patience, self control and peace (so far), gentleness ( at times), kindness, generosity (offering our time and knowledge). We are not doing to bad! Lol ... and now that I can laugh, joy too. Fruit all over the place.
I know you and @marks and that you are sincere in your walk with our Lord Jesus Christ brother.
The Jews have a saying: There is a time to laugh-and NOW is not that time.
Shalom
J.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you and @marks and that you are sincere in your walk with our Lord Jesus Christ brother.
The Jews have a saying: There is a time to laugh-and NOW is not that time.
Shalom
J.

There is a lot of sidestepping of the biblical evidence. What is clear here is: no Premillenialist seems to have any answers to the Op. That is because the Scriptures presented speak for themselves. They forbid Premil.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of sidestepping of the biblical evidence. What is clear here is: no Premillenialist seems to have any answers to the Op. That is because the Scriptures presented speak for themselves. They forbid Premil.
No, no, you are doing the two-step ... backwards.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no, you are doing the two-step ... backwards.
Revelation 20 gives us a general template of the Millennial Kingdom, which is why I presented additional supportive OT scriptures. But you deny them.
Certainly in my above scenario, conjecture is used to fill in the blanks. Some aspects are left mysterious. But because of this mystery, we don't just object, deny, deconstruct and symbolize it into oblivion like the Amills do.

This is more prevarication on your part!

The Mk starts with ALL Christians, a Christian world. All other ungodly, false religions, philosophies, cults, atheism, any ways and beliefs void of the TRUTH are destroyed. This is the Utopia mankind has always yearned for. Paradise reborn and living with the LORD, walking with Him as Adam and Eve did before they sinned.
Yet not all have been resurrected. It is this remnant of Israel and all other nations after the resurrection, who realize that Jesus is their Lord and Savior. They repopulate the earth, bring up their children, who must receive the truth. And they do, since it is a wonderful, loving environment.
“the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14

Satan is locked up
, so temptation for these folks are minimal - because they still have this fallen nature as we have now, the flesh.
Towards the end of the MK as the the scripture tells us, Satan is released once again to tempt these individuals. I don't know the numbers at that time, nor the number of people left behind. But wouldn't it be fair for God to test these people as we are tested now?
We are about to be ushered into a time called the Great Tribulation. Do you not see that?

Where does Revelation 20 teach this?
  1. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “the Mk starts with ALL Christians, a Christian world?
  2. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “this is the Utopia mankind has always yearned for. Paradise reborn and living with the LORD, walking with Him as Adam and Eve did before they sinned”?
  3. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “it is this remnant of Israel and all other nations after the resurrection, who realize that Jesus is their Lord and Savior. They repopulate the earth, bring up their children, who must receive the truth. And they do, since it is a wonderful, loving environment”?
  4. Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “Satan is locked up, so temptation for these folks are minimal - because they still have this fallen nature as we have now, the flesh”?
You seem to be making this up as you go. This is not in the text.
More prevarication. Christ's sacrifice is sufficient. OT animal sacrifices will not be present, only praise and worship.

I am sure those who live in Israel now, who survive this GT, will have a feast in remembrance of the time they were saved by the Lord and protected: Feast of Booths, remembering when they all lived in tents, after the war which left their country in desolation during the coming GT. Does that term ring a bell, abomination of desolation?

Jerusalem was made desolate in 70AD and will be again in this war that we see now escalating.
Wake up! This world system is about to die and be replaced.
You should honestly read your proof-texts before coming out with statements like this. You promote the full restoration of the old covenant sacrifices:
  1. Do you believe “meat offering” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 42:13, 44:29, 45:15, 17, 24, 25, 46:5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20)?
  2. Do you believe “sin offering” will be restored in your millennium (– Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 19, 21, 22, 25, 44:27, 29, 45:17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 46:20)?
  3. Do you believe “trespass offering” will be restored in your millennium ( Ezekiel 40:39, 42:13, 44:29, 46:20)?
  4. Do you believe “burnt offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 40:38, 39, 42, 43:18, 24, 27, 44:11, 45:15, 17, 23, 25, 46:2, 4, 12, 13, 15)?
  5. Do you believe “peace offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 43:27, 45:15, 17, 46:2, 12)?
  6. Do you believe “drink offerings” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 45:17)?
What does the cross lack that necessitates the reintroduction of multiple "sin offerings" and "trespass offerings"? Is Christ’s sinless life, atoning death and glorious resurrection not enough for you? Was it not perfect enough, not satisfactory enough, and not final enough?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “the Mk starts with ALL Christians, a Christian world?
Like in any good book with 22 chapters, one doesn't disregard, skip or symbolically distort chapters 6 - 19, arrive at 20 and knows what the heck is going on.
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “this is the Utopia mankind has always yearned for. Paradise reborn and living with the LORD, walking with Him as Adam and Eve did before they sinned”?
Revelation is the unveiling of Christ, the climax and consummation of history that began in the Garden of Eden or did you skip or distort that too?
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “it is this remnant of Israel and all other nations after the resurrection, who realize that Jesus is their Lord and Savior. They repopulate the earth, bring up their children, who must receive the truth. And they do, since it is a wonderful, loving environment”?
God's remnant is the elect, a lesser amount left over from the whole. Having used the rest of the lump for a purpose, it about time to get rid of it.
Israel was God's chosen nation.
Elijah thought Israel because of their sins, had totally departed from God, yet in 1 Kings 19:18, God left a remnant of 7,000. That reality is reiterated in Isaiah 1:9.
When Christ came, an elect was chosen out of Israel, branches were cut off so that the Gentiles could be grafted in (Romans 11).
And so when Christ returns, a remnant (1/3 of the planet) will be His and the rest destroyed.)
GOD'S remnant is a reaccuring theme.
Other scriptures:
2 Kings 19: 31
Jeremiah 23: 3- 4
Ezekiel 6: 8
Romans 9:27

The concept of one third being saved is seen in Zech. 13:8-9
And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:
9 I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

This prophecy concerns not only Israel, but the entire planet, will soon be fulfilled.
Currently, approximately 1/3 of the population (8 billion) are Christians.
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that “Satan is locked up, so temptation for these folks are minimal - because they still have this fallen nature as we have now, the flesh”?
Satan has tempted mankind since the Garden - have you read the story? He's finally locked up close to the end of the story for 1000 years, then released. It's put in pretty plain language, literally. One can then surmise that with Satan locked up and the knowledge of the Lord saturated throughout the land, sin is drastically reduced to a minimum. This would require some discernment though.
Do you believe “meat offering” will be restored in your millennium (Ezekiel 42:13, 44:29, 45:15, 17, 24, 25, 46:5, 7, 11, 14, 15, 20)?
So to sum up these future Temple activities ( with the exception of the literal presence of Jesus): They are all symbolic activities to remember what the Lord has done for us in the same way that we now participate in Communion, symbolically remembering what he did on the cross.
Wow, you certainly are mixed up with what to take literally and what to take symbolically.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like in any good book with 22 chapters, one doesn't disregard, skip or symbolically distort chapters 6 - 19, arrive at 20 and knows what the heck is going on.

Revelation is the unveiling of Christ, the climax and consummation of history that began in the Garden of Eden or did you skip or distort that too?

God's remnant is the elect, a lesser amount left over from the whole. Having used the rest of the lump for a purpose, it about time to get rid of it.
Israel was God's chosen nation.
Elijah thought Israel because of their sins, had totally departed from God, yet in 1 Kings 19:18, God left a remnant of 7,000. That reality is reiterated in Isaiah 1:9.
When Christ came, an elect was chosen out of Israel, branches were cut off so that the Gentiles could be grafted in (Romans 11).
And so when Christ returns, a remnant (1/3 of the planet) will be His and the rest destroyed.)
GOD'S remnant is a reaccuring theme.
Other scriptures:
2 Kings 19: 31
Jeremiah 23: 3- 4
Ezekiel 6: 8
Romans 9:27

The concept of one third being saved is seen in Zech. 13:8-9
And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:
9 I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

This prophecy concerns not only Israel, but the entire planet, will soon be fulfilled.
Currently, approximately 1/3 of the population (8 billion) are Christians.

Satan has tempted mankind since the Garden - have you read the story? He's finally locked up close to the end of the story for 1000 years, then released. It's put in pretty plain language, literally. One can then surmise that with Satan locked up and the knowledge of the Lord saturated throughout the land, sin is drastically reduced to a minimum. This would require some discernment though.

So, basically, you have absolutely no support in Revelation or anywhere else for your speculations. All I am getting is your opinions - private interpretation. That is not evidence. That is not acceptable. It is clear that you impose your opinions on the text and expect the rest of us to accept that. That is not the way it works.
  • You claim Revelation is chronological yet in doing so you ignore the definite recaps.
  • You cannot even show us your rapture in Revelation.
  • All flesh is destroyed in Revelation 19. There is no one left to populate your future millennium. That is because Revelation 20 takes us back to the first resurrection when Christ defeated sin, death, Hades and Satan.
  • It is only then that the saints were released from Hades to reign with Christ on high.
  • You reject the continual use of "a thousand" to represent a large amount or a long indeterminate time.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So to sum up these future Temple activities ( with the exception of the literal presence of Jesus): They are all symbolic activities to remember what the Lord has done for us in the same way that we now participate in Communion, symbolically remembering what he did on the cross.
Wow, you certainly are mixed up with what to take literally and what to take symbolically.

So, they are literally doing these "activities" but you are arguing they carry a symbolic meaning? Are they literally slitting the throats of these innocent animals?

Are these literal sin offerings, as they are described? Yes or no?

Where does it teach that "these future Temple activities ... are all symbolic activities to remember what the Lord has done for us in the same way that we now participate in communion"? We see the clear NT teaching for communion being such. Where is your Scripture that teaches what you are claiming here?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a lot of tolerance to put up with the poor posting on this thread!

Much love!
How about addressing the Op instead of trying to belittle others?