Is Hell worse for Some?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes the Earth is Dry Land.
Yes the surface of the Earth is Dust.
Yes Dust is called ground.
Yes thee Lord God formed the dust.
Yes thee Lord God called the form Man.
Yes the Form is called a BODY.
Yes God Blew His Breath into the BODY
Yes the MAN is now a living, Body & Soul.

I asked what you meant.

You quoted Scripture, which Did Not explain what You meant.

The Scripture reveals the Form, (Body).
You said nothing about the Form, (Body)
But said:

Either you meant the BODY, is not relevant, non existant, or that a Body With Gods Breath in a Soul, In the Body, completes the man making the man Whole, Body and Soul, or something else...you didn't explain what You meant, which was the Question, that only You can explain what You meant.

Curious also, as to What you believe happens to the Living Soul and the Living Body, AT the time of Physical Death of a Man.

Glory to God,
Taken
Hello @Taken,

I'm sorry if my response was disappointing. I thought that the verse I quoted said all that needed to be said. For God made man from the dust of the ground, breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul. That is what I believe the soul to be.

At death, the body goes back to the ground from whence it came, and the spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God who gave it (Eccl. 12:7). The body without the spirit, is a dead soul. That the soul can die is a matter of record. 'the soul that sinneth it shall die' (Ezekiel 18:4 & 20); and as 'all have sinned and come short of the glory of God', then all will die.

The soul is not immortal (1 Cor. 15:53). It awaits the resurrection of the dead (Romans 8:11). For there is no life apart from resurrection.

I hope this is more satisfactory.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Taken,

I'm sorry if my response was disappointing. I thought that the verse I quoted said all that needed to be said. For God made man from the dust of the ground, breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul. That is what I believe the soul to be.

At death, the body goes back to the ground from whence it came, and the spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God who gave it (Eccl. 12:7). The body without the spirit, is a dead soul. That the soul can die is a matter of record. 'the soul that sinneth it shall die' (Ezekiel 18:4 & 20); and as 'all have sinned and come short of the glory of God', then all will die.

The soul is not immortal (1 Cor. 15:53). It awaits the resurrection of the dead (Romans 8:11). For there is no life apart from resurrection.

I hope this is more satisfactory.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Thank you Chris.
Some things we agree on, some things we do not agree. No doubt you are on the path of righteousness.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: charity

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said...
To Disbelieve Souls Continue to Live ON After Physical Death, IS TO DENY Jesus' Own Doctrine.

Got it, you disagree.

You are correct, I do disagree. Souls DO NOT continue to live on after death, nor did our Lord ever teach such a lie.

What you are saying is the complete opposite of what God’s word says, viz. the “wages of sin is death”, and that the “soul that sins it shall die”.

You’re saying the “wages of sin is life”, that “the soul that sins it shall live

In so doing you are calling God a liar. We say, “Let God be true and every man (in this case woman) proved a liar” (Rom 3:4)

To the law and to the testimony if they speak not according to this word there is no truth in them.” (Isa 8:20)

A soul cannot live on after the dissolution of the body, for a soul is a combination of organism and the breath of life. Remove either from the equation and the soul ceases to be.

I said...
Souls Separated from God are Spiritually Dead.

Got it, you disagree.

Once again you are correct, I disagree.

Souls that die are not merely separated from God, they are dead, and they have ceased to be.

Souls IN HELL, spiritually Separated from God SHALL BE DESTROYED.

Got it, you disagree.

Once again you are correct, I disagree.

Souls in Hell, that is those individuals who are in Sheol (Strong’s # 7585, the grave or pit), who have suffered the wages of sin, death (the first death, Adamic death) are not spiritually separated from God, they are dead, they have ceased to be, and await the resurrection.

Now those souls (beings, individuals) who are cast into the “lake of fire”, into second death shall be destroyed forever, that is they shall cease to be with no possibility of ever being resurrected again, “for Christ dies no more”. (Rom 6:9)

Jesus Christ by the grace of God tasted death for every man who has come into the world (Heb 2:9), all Adams posterity; he has redeemed our souls from the power of Sheol, from Hades, from the grave, from the state of death. This means that every man is assured one resurrection, if it is not profited from when the opportunity is made there will not be another opportunity.

Your disagreement...AND...accusation.

Already gave you the Chapt., and Verse.

Your response.

Your Explanation is Jesus spoke in Parables.
Your Explanation is the WORDS SAID in a PARABLE are not the words meant!

BY YOUR LOGIC, Jesus TAUGHT HIS "DOCTRINE" BY USING WORDS TO NOT MEAN WHAT HE WAS SAYING

That is correct, Jesus taught in parables and in dark sayings, using figurative language so as to hide the true teachings of these things from the worldly wise (the worldly church).

Scripture REVEALS Jesus TAUGHT ALL OF HIS "DOCTRINE" IN PARABLES, AS IT WAS FORETOLD HE WOULD TEACH HIS DOCTRINE IN SUCH MANNER.

Matt 13:
[35] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables;

You used your opportunity to post and say Jesus used Words to speak things that he did not mean....

So WHAT EXACTLY DID JESUS MEAN, IN LUKE 16, when He was SPEAKING of a Rich man DEAD AND BURIED and the same Rich mans SOUL IN HELL, SEEING Abraham afar off, whom he could not approach and SPEAKING, and complaining of the torment of heat and being Thirsty ?

EXPLAIN Jesus' Words...
Since you think Jesus' was NOT saying what He meant...
That the Rich man was dead and buried, and his soul was in HELL, being tormented in heat, thirsty, seeing, talking.....

Have at it....What did Jesus REALLY MEAN?

I am presenting my case on my blog under The Rich man and the Beggar; it is too in-depth to post here.

LOL....Really? I did say Jesus is the TRUTH and ONLY Speaks the Truth..

And you are claiming that is an ERROR? LOL

Thank you for your assessment. LOL

As a professed Christian one would expect a bit more honesty in your replies. Making what I said appear to mean something contrary to what was stated by not quoting the whole reply is dishonest and should be beneath anyone professing to be a follower of Christ.

From your little excerpt from my comment you make it appear as though I was disagreeing that Jesus is the truth and that he only speaks truth, which is not what I said at all.

Read it again only this time, include the part I said which is highlighted in red.

You stated: I am the one saying the Lord Jesus is the Truth and only speaks the truth; and you are the one saying what the Lord Jesus said is NOT TRUE....

My reply was, “No, I did not say the Lord was not true, I said YOU were not true, that YOU were the one who was in error. By your saying that the Lord Jesus is the Truth and only speaks the truth and then turning around and ascribing to our Lord Satan’s lie (viz. “Thou shall surely not die”, Gen 3:4) YOU are in essence accusing him of teaching the same thing, and in so doing YOU dishonor him.

Perhaps you should READ:

John 14
[6] Jesus saith ... I am the truth...

1 Pet 2
[21] ...Christ...
[22] Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

BUT, BUT, BUT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT....

We are ALL WAITING FOR YOU....to EXPLAIN WHAT JESUS "REALLY MEANT"....since what YOU CLAIM, what words He used, were NOT the words He meant. So WHAT DID JESUS REALLY MEAN IN Luke 16 forward?

LOL

Well, that didn't happen...

The in essence accusing him of teaching the same thing, and in so doing YOU dishonor him.

YOU FORGOT to quote me of what you accuse me of....HOW COME? Oh right...Because I said no such thing for you to quote.

[/QUOTE]

It’s not so much what you said it’s what you implied, i.e. that Satan was correct, thou shall not surely die, the soul continues to live on even after death.

And here in this very post you have actually stated it, viz.

To Disbelieve Souls Continue to Live ON After Physical Death, IS TO DENY Jesus' Own Doctrine.”

Oops, deleted more of your unfounded off point accusations.

Oh Good...than you shall have no problem,
Explaining what Jesus "REALLY MEANT" in Luke, when Jesus said the rich man was DEAD and BURIED while the rich mans SOUL was in HELL, seeing, speaking, thirsty...
What DID JESUS "REALLY MEAN" in Luke 16?

See if you can let us in on "your" explanation without going off on a tangent of using all the space for accusation toward others.

Accusations toward others, you’re being a bit hypocritical don’t you think, you whole post here is nothing but accusations about what I supposedly said or meant.

I've asked you a direct question. I have no desire to thumb through pages of your blog posts. I did not accuse you of hiding.

Glory to God,
Taken

Then you will miss the answers you seek, your lost. As I stated at the end of my last post I would be posting a fuller explanation of my reply to your question under my blog and that any that are yet unsure about this parable may see it there. If you chose to disregard what’s presented that’s your choice, the Lord is not calling everyone to the truth at this time only those in possession of a meek and humble spirit, the rest (the proud, the worldly wise) will received their understanding in the next age when the knowledge of the truth covers the earth even as the waters cover the sea.

Last edited:

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words:

Your words are an EXCELLENT summary of HOW "YOU BELIEVE" Jesus' Doctrine should not be believed to be FACTUAL.

Thank you for the compliment.

However I get the impression you are assuming (erroneously I might add) that I believe ALL our Lord’s teachings to be parables, symbolic or figurative in nature that is not the case the Lord taught many truths as plain as day so that anyone of a sound mind could grasp them, for example the meek shall inherit the earth, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, and etc.

Nevertheless many of our Lord’s teachings were reserved for his disciples alone (for those led by the spirit), especially those concerning the kingdom, thus he spoke in figurative language saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like…” such and such.

"Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables, that seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand." (Mark 4:11)

Again I DISAGREE WITH YOU.
I BELIEVE Scripture; THAT:
Jesus IS the Truth.
Jesus IS all KNOWING.
Jesus DID NOT Speak things that were NOT True.

I likewise believe Jesus is the Truth, that he never spoke anything that was not true. As for being all knowing, that is reserved for the Father alone, that is unless you are a Trinitarian in which case you believe the Father and Son are one in the same and so both know all things. But that’s a whole nether bag of worms one which I have no interest in getting all tangled in at this time.

Jesus DID Speak IN A MANNER that men would HEAR His WORDS and BE BLIND (like you) and NOT BELIEVE His WORDS are Factual and NOT Understand His WORDS.

Your statement here proves beyond the doubt that you have no understanding of the matter.

When the Lord spoke of those things concerning the kingdom (particularly the heavenly phase of the kingdom) he deliberately spoke in parables (figurative speech), and dark sayings so as to hide the truth of the kingdom from the worldly wise.

If he had no intention of hiding the truth he would have spoken clearly, plainly, literally so that all might understand, but that was not his intention.

If our Lord's parables and dark sayings be taken as plain, literal statements, they will lead to all kinds of error. As is evident in your case

It is the invisible world which is the fact. It is the visible world which is the metaphor. This fact is why the Bible is so inexhaustible in its meanings.

LOL...thanks for sharing your utter nonsense doctrine.

Glory to God,
Taken

And thus the truth is even as our Lord said it would be, “to the Greek foolishness” (utter nonsense).

Nevertheless, "It has pleased God through the foolishness of preaching (the truth) to save them that believe." (1 Cor 1:2)

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? Your soul came from Dust of the Earth?

Glory to God,
Taken

It is the body, the organism which came from the dust of the earth, you the being, the soul did not come into existence until the breath of life was infused in the organism only then when the two were combined did you become a living soul.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Earth is Dry Land.
Yes the surface of the Earth is Dust.
Yes Dust is called ground.
Yes thee Lord God formed the dust.
Yes thee Lord God called the form Man.
Yes the Form is called a BODY.
Yes God Blew His Breath into the BODY
Yes the MAN is now a living, Body & Soul.

In your last sentence here you add to the word of God, God did not say that he formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living, body AND soul.'

You are attempting to force you preconceived notions on what exactly a soul consist of in order to support your beliefs.

The text reads: 'And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul (period).' (Gen 2:7)

Nothing here is said about man becoming a body in combination with a soul.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is hell worse for some?
If so, is it based upon the number of sins committed or the type of sin committed?
For example, if someone committed adultery all their lives vs someone who committed adultery once. Would one's punishment be worse then?
"...beaten with many stripes/few stripes..." But, in the end, all the wicked will pass out of existence for all eternity and "be as though they had not been." Only then will there be "no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away."

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the body, the organism which came from the dust of the earth, you the being, the soul did not come into existence until the breath of life was infused in the organism only then when the two were combined did you become a living soul.
Amen! Says it RIGHT there in Genesis 2:7, but people cannot divorce themselves from the idea that man is immortal, though the Bible declares of him, "Shall MORTAL man be more just than God?"

The two great lies of the devil form the twin pillars of every false religious system of salvation by works: "Ye shall not surely die" and "ye shall be as gods".

Reactions: Nancy and charity

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has set eternity in our hearts, so we have to deny the very real testimony of the Holy Spirit to begin to think that our souls don't go on consciously after we die.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The definition for death in scripture is separation (of the soul from the body) (or of the spirit from God).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct, I do disagree. Souls DO NOT continue to live on after death, nor did our Lord ever teach such a lie.

Disagree. All Souls belong to God. Souls are Living Because they have Gods BREATH IN THEM. Saved Living Souls depart a dying BODY, and go Back to God in Heaven. Unsaved Living Souls depart a dying BODY, and go to HELL, to wait Judgement.
Yes, that was taught in the OT and Jesus taught the same.
Yes, A Created man HAS the BODY created with Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, Skin ....BUT NONE of those things (senses) FUNCTION, UNTIL a Body is Given a Living Soul.
And AFTER the BODY DIES, the LIVING SOUL, with sight, hearing, smell, speech, touch CONTINUES .... IN Heaven for the Saved SOUL, and IN Hell for the UnSaved SOUL.
(And you should know...
Living SOULS IN Heaven, see God, sing praises to God, Hear God, Speak to the saints, etc. ...and for the Unsaved Living Souls IN HELL...
They SEE, dismal darkness.
They HEAR, cries of dispair.
They SMELL, the putrid smell of Sulfur.
They TASTE, the aroma of Sulfur.
They FEEL, the heat of fire without relief
Surely you KNOW, IF A soul in Hell WAS DEAD, they would FEEL NOTHING....but yet Scripture teaches of their TORMENTS.
Their Torments ARE REAL...AND THEY ARE DEAD IN THE Spiritual Sense....Because they ARE Separated FROM GOD and ALL His Beauty and Comfort and Joy.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are saying is the complete opposite of what God’s word says, viz. the “wages of sin is death”, and that the “soul that sins it shall die”.

No. What you are UNDERSTANDING is the Complete Opposite of MY understanding.

Uh huh, the wages of sin is Death.
Correct. MY Flesh came from DUST. When MY Flesh was BORN IN SIN, and SINNED, it was MADE "SUBJECT" to Death.
My Flesh IS natural and physical, thus it is "subject to" a natural and physical DEATH.
God laid that Fact out in Genesis.
Adam was created IN Gods Image and Likeness.
Once Adam Listened to another Voice other than Gods Voice, Adam became Corrupted, and thereafter, his Flesh became SUBJECT TO physical Death of His Flesh Body.
Thereafter, Gen 5, you can Discover, men became created and made IN Adams Likeness and Image.
And the Theme of Scripture continues of HOW individual men can "once again" BECOME "MADE" in Gods Likeness and Image.

You’re saying the “wages of sin is life”, that “the soul that sins it shall live”[/QUOTE

"IF"...that is what I was saying, those words would have come out of MY MOUTH, not yours.

Life of the Natural Body IS it's BLOOD.
All Natural bodies Blood WILL Cease to flow, and the Natural bodies SHALL DIE.
And THEN, has that BODY, Paid it Wage for It's SIN.

The SOUL, IN THE BODY, Becomes corrupt, SIMPLY by being IN A CORRUPT BODY.
The SOUL is NOT PHYSICAL, it is spiritual.
It is the vessel that contains Gods Breath.
The DEATH of a SoUL is not Physical...it is a Spiritual SEPARATION from God.
Any and all separations from God is CALLED DEAD....
Even living men walking around....Separated from God in disbelief...are physically living walking DEAD men....

In brief, there is Natural UNDERSTANDING, and there is Spiritual Understanding regarding the exact same terms.
God IS Spirit, thus, His Understanding IS Spiritual.
We are Natural, thus, our Instinct is Natural Understanding.
It is a BRIDGE to GAP, when a Natural man, CAN Understand terms According to Gods Understanding.

In so doing you are calling God a liar. We say, “Let God be true and every man (in this case woman) proved a liar” (Rom 3:4)

No, it is a TRANSITION, from understanding terms IN the natural or IN the spirit.

My SOUL did not "come from DUST," nor was it Subject to a Physical Death, nor was it taught the Soul "returns" to Dust.
My SOUL did not become LIVING, because of BLOOD.
The Life in my SOUL, is NOT BLOOD, it IS Gods BREATH.
And once you Learn the Body and Soul "OF" a man are TWO different things...you would see they come from different places, have a different Life source, and (IF saved) return to the place from whence they came.

Glory to God,
Taken

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Harvest 1874,

I find we are in agreement about Hell, the immortality of the soul and the state of the dead. You expressed it very well.

I thank God that He gave me the desire to investigate these matters through personal Bible Study, with the knowledge that the middle English word for Hell chosen by the translators to translate the words, Sheol, Hades, Gehenna and Tartaroo, had the meaning of 'hiding away' as in a grave, and refers to the place of the dead. The only word, so translated, which makes mention of the fires of judgment is that used by our Lord Himself (ie., Gehenna) which refers to the destruction following judgment, which will take place at the end of the ages. Never is eternal conscious punishment mentioned in relation to the dead, for there is no consciousness in death.!

Praise God! For His infallible Word.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Harvest 1874,

I find we are in agreement about Hell, the immortality of the soul and the state of the dead. You expressed it very well.

I thank God that He gave me the desire to investigate these matters through personal Bible Study, with the knowledge that the middle English word for Hell chosen by the translators to translate the words, Sheol, Hades, Gehenna and Tartaroo, had the meaning of 'hiding away' as in a grave, and refers to the place of the dead. The only word, so translated, which makes mention of the fires of judgment is that used by our Lord Himself (ie., Gehenna) which refers to the destruction following judgment, which will take place at the end of the ages. Never is eternal conscious punishment mentioned in relation to the dead, for there is no consciousness in death.!

Praise God! For His infallible Word.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Well said, unfortunately not all can see this truth, but are left to their own imaginings and those of other men.

As is usually the case one error befalls another (the belief in the immotailty of the soul) leads to the next error the belief that the wages of sin is eternal torment and so it is that such although professing faith in Christ and building on a sure foundation unfortunately are constructing their faith structure upon the errors taught by men and the apostate church, upon (traditions, false and misleading doctrines and etc.) i.e. wood, hay and straw all combustible, consumable, substances, susceptible to collapse and destruction in fire (trouble) of the great day coming.

Many there are who serve actively in (supposedly) the Lord’s service, whose works are to be burned, because they did not build of the correct materials.

If anyone’s work (faith structure) is burned, he will suffer loss (loss of the chief reward); but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire” (1 Cor 3:15)

We are presently only opponents to such in regards to these materials of faith, not we hope in regards to the one true foundation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harvest 1874

...Jesus taught in parables and in dark sayings, using figurative language so as to hide the true teachings of these things from the worldly wise (the worldly church).

Figurative language ?

What does "speaking" in "FUGURATIVE" language men "TO YOU"?

Is that Literal speaking
OR
NOT Literal speaking?

Glory to God,
Taken

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Figurative language ?

What does "speaking" in "FUGURATIVE" language men "TO YOU"?

Is that Literal speaking
OR
NOT Literal speaking?

Glory to God,
Taken

There are various types of figurative language which one may employ to teach a lesson such as using metaphors, similes, hyperbole's, symbolism and other various allusions all with the intention of alluding to something without directly stating it, and so it was with our Lord when he spoke in parables.

Literal language: uses words exactly according to their conventionally accepted meanings or denotation.

Figurative language: uses words in a way that deviates from their conventionally accepted definitions in order to convey a more complicated meaning (in essence making it a “dark saying”, a “riddle”, a “mystery”) an allegory which requires interpretation.

Figurative language is often created by presenting words in such a way that they are equated, compared, or associated with normally unrelated meanings.

Parable: A short allegorical (i.e. figurative) story designed to illustrate or teach some truth, religious principle, or moral lesson; a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However I get the impression you are assuming (erroneously I might add) that I believe ALL our Lord’s teachings to be parables, symbolic or figurative in nature that is not the case the Lord taught many truths as plain as day so that anyone of a sound mind could grasp them, for example the meek shall inherit the earth, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, and etc.

The meek shall inherit the earth...
That was already Taught.
Repeating a Fact is simply reiterating and verifying the Fact.

He who is without sin cast the first stone...
Is simply making a point. None are without Sin, thus None can cast a stone.

Nevertheless many of our Lord’s teachings were reserved for his disciples alone (for those led by the spirit), especially those concerning the kingdom, thus he spoke in figurative language saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like…” such and such.

The kingdom of heaven is like....
IS an ANALOGY of comparing something a man CAN see to something a man CANNOT see.

"Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables, that seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand." (Mark 4:11)

Correct!

So in Luke 16

[22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Pertaining to the rich man;
WHAT specifically was DEAD?
WHAT specifically was BURIED?
WHERE specifically was the Dead thing buried?

Simple questions... CAN YOU ANSWER?

[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

WHO specifically lifted up his eyes?
HOW does a DEAD man lift up his own eyes?
WHO specifically was in torments?

[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

WHO specifically cried and SAID something to Abraham?
How CAN a DEAD man SPEAK? [/QUOTE]

Simple question.. CAN YOU ANSWER [/QUOTE]

[25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

How IS Abraham, WHOSE BODY IS DEAD and buried IN A CAVE, "IN HELL, SPEAKING TO ANOTHER, DEAD and BURIED MAN ?

Simple Question... CAN YOU ANSWER?

Glory to God,
Taken

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The meek shall inherit the earth...
That was already Taught.
Repeating a Fact is simply reiterating and verifying the Fact.

He who is without sin cast the first stone...
Is simply making a point. None are without Sin, thus None can cast a stone.

The kingdom of heaven is like....
IS an ANALOGY of comparing something a man CAN see to something a man CANNOT see.

Correct!

So in Luke 16

[22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Pertaining to the rich man;
WHAT specifically was DEAD?
WHAT specifically was BURIED?
WHERE specifically was the Dead thing buried?

[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

WHO specifically lifted up his eyes?
HOW does a DEAD man lift up his own eyes?
WHO specifically was in torments?

[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

WHO specifically cried and SAID something to Abraham?
How CAN a DEAD man SPEAK?

Simple question.. CAN YOU ANSWER [/QUOTE]

[25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

How IS Abraham, WHOSE BODY IS DEAD and buried IN A CAVE, "IN HELL, SPEAKING TO ANOTHER, DEAD and BURIED MAN ?

Simple Question... CAN YOU ANSWER?

Glory to God,
Taken
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can answer, they're all being covered under my blog post entitled "The Rich man and the Beggar", which I have no intention of reiterating all over again here.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harvest 1874 I likewise believe Jesus is the Truth, that he never spoke anything that was not true.

Scripture says Abraham bought Land, in Cannan, FOR His buriel place.
Scripture says when Abraham Died, his sons carried Abraham to the land Abraham brought and buried him there in a cave.

DO YOU BELIEVE SCRiPTURE?
Do you BELIEVE Abraham was buried IN A CAVE in CANAAN?

Simple questions.... Can you Answer?

But JESUS SAID, Abraham WAS IN HeLL, and TALKING to another man...as recorded in Luke 16.

SO HOW IS Abraham DEAD and buried in a CAVE "and" SPEAKING to another man IN HELL...??

Don't be shy...We all want to KNOW YOUR theory of this MYSTERY...

Simple Questions.... Can YOU ANSWER

Don't require a lecture, straight LITERAL FACTUAL answers will suffice.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUESTION; TO Harvest 1874

Harvest 1874 Answer:
Yes, I can answer, they're all being covered under my blog post entitled "The Rich man and the Beggar", which I have no intention of reiterating all over again here.

LOL. You say you can answer, but you didn't.

I am not interested in reading your blog, to see if this question and YOUR ANSWER in is your blog.

Since you DID not answer the Question..
I WILL.

"How IS Abraham, whose body is dead and buried IN a Cave, "IN Hell, SPEAKING TO ANOTHER, DEAD and BURIED MAN"?

Abraham's and the other mans BODIES are dead and Buried.
It is Abraham's LIVING SOUL IN Hell, speaking to another mans LIVING SOUL, IN HELL.

25 Words IN my Answer.

You used 30 words to tell me you can answer the question, but didn't, and that I would need to go read your blog to find the answer.

LOL

Glory to God,
Taken