Is it time for Christians to become more accepting towards muslims in politics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Who cares what the many say/Last week they said '"give us Barabas !"Don't Jesus say HE fulfilled the law ? Fulfil a deal;its now a scrap o'history...Interesting/valid as a ref.St P said he could do anything,even eat bacon which caused Pete all kinds of grief.Don't burden the gentiles w/more'n their lil'redneck brains kin handle.Don't eat cheeseburgers from "Hell yes " drive ins;luv 1 another/wear clean socks... U know !
amen, ya, i don't go around IRL telling believers that the Law is Holy or anything lol

Reactions: pastor marty

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what you are saying here.

Stranger
Saying don't judge the kid 4 being a Trumpaholic ! It's a curable malady ! Although why she keeps replying 2 all this bear-baiting is beyond me.Whyzit most o'th folk here use avatars ? If I see yer face & know yer 1st. name I'm gonna what ?make a voudun doll & stick psychic pins in U? Addressing someone as the great & powerfull OZ or whatever makes this place seem like a chatroom 4 Justin Beaver fans ! 12 yr. olds !!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Saying don't judge the kid 4 being a Trumpaholic ! It's a curable malady ! Although why she keeps replying 2 all this bear-baiting is beyond me.Whyzit most o'th folk here use avatars ? If I see yer face & know yer 1st. name I'm gonna what ?make a voudun doll & stick psychic pins in U? Addressing someone as the great & powerfull OZ or whatever makes this place seem like a chatroom 4 Justin Beaver fans ! 12 yr. olds !!
ha, we aren't all as pretty as you are, Marty :)

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
I don't fall for false testimony.
I don't listen to ONE news station or ONE person.
The first step to falling for false testimony is deeming yourself immune against it.

My parents wanted to integrate into the U.S. population.
They left their Italian roots behind, as much as is possible. Not 100%.
There are loads of Italians in Germany, too. Like other groups of immigrants they did get a lot of insult, when they first arrived. Yet these immigrants made German society richer, not by completely assimilating, but by adding good parts of their culture to ours.

I don't care about YOUR tax returns. I care about MINE.
No reason for me to see Trump's. I doubt I'd even understand his return. Obama posted his and he was a disaster. So what good did it do?.
The point of aspiring Presidents making their finances public is to avoid corruption and conflicts of interest.

As for your tax-returns: good luck, but given Trump’s tax-reform in the long run you may be sorely disappointed unless you are super-rich. Personally I don’t mind giving to Caesar, but given the choice I prefer my taxes to be spent on the common good: infrastructure, free education, healthcare and social security for all.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you dislike me?
Are we sisters in Christ?
That I dislike a lot of what you’ve written here doesn’t mean I dislike you. I don’t even know you, but I love you like I love all my fellowmen, even Trump – may the Lord have mercy on his soul.

And that I found a lot of what you wrote here very unchristian doesn’t mean I can’t see you as my sister in Christ. While I accepted Christ as my Lord and saviour, God knows I don’t always act as Christlike as I should do either. But you know what’s it’s like with siblings: their irks and quirks annoy you twice as much as anybody else’s. ;-)

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The first step to falling for false testimony is deeming yourself immune against it.

There are loads of Italians in Germany, too. Like other groups of immigrants they did get a lot of insult, when they first arrived. Yet these immigrants made German society richer, not by completely assimilating, but by adding good parts of their culture to ours.

The point of aspiring Presidents making their finances public is to avoid corruption and conflicts of interest.

As for your tax-returns: good luck, but given Trump’s tax-reform in the long run you may be sorely disappointed unless you are super-rich. Personally I don’t mind giving to Caesar, but given the choice I prefer my taxes to be spent on the common good: infrastructure, free education, healthcare and social security for all.

That I dislike a lot of what you’ve written here doesn’t mean I dislike you. I don’t even know you, but I love you like I love all my fellowmen, even Trump – may the Lord have mercy on his soul.

And that I found a lot of what you wrote here very unchristian doesn’t mean I can’t see you as my sister in Christ. While I accepted Christ as my Lord and saviour, God knows I don’t always act as Christlike as I should do either. But you know what’s it’s like with siblings: their irks and quirks annoy you twice as much as anybody else’s. ;-)
Like I said, Obama man posted HIS tax return and there was plenty of corruption. Much is coming out now. I'm not following it too much, but maybe YOU should?

You want YOUR taxes to be spent on FREE healthcare, schooling and
social security for all.
Nice. I agree with infrastructure. That IS one of the things the govt is supposed to do for us. Education is iffy. Maybe Yes.
Free healthcare and social security for ALL??
Yeah. You're a liberal all right.

I don't like free healthcare. I find that if I want to get well, I have to pay for it.

What I want is not to give all my hard-earned money to the govt. I'd like to keep it for my family.

The government is not my daddy.

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.
******** Dear Josho;U gottit in 1...correctly capped the conundrum we've faced for 1000+ yrs. Popes & Ayatollahs took turns screaming "Crusade" or "Jihad" The wolves took off their phoney sheep-skins & pilage,plunder & rape became the new norm. But if 10 mil. Klansmen Baptists,(really false Christians), were firebombing Moslem temples w/the worshipers inside I would feel a moral obligation urge my fellow Christ's men 2 stop them,not expect the Ishmaelites to do it alone ! "2 see evil & do nothing, makes them as guilty as the sinners doing it !"(JESUS) All this,Oh well, they're Sunni & we're Sheite (or whatever),it's not our prob. won't play on judgement day.I know the diff' between me & some millionaire TV evangelist who bilks old ladies 4 big $ selling bus-passes 2 Heaven.So I speak out ! The apathy,head in the sand denial & tacit complicity of the Moslem community is what rankles me.U R so rite ! Probably 1/2 (or more) of the Christians 4 a tax break folk are as bad as the good Germans who coulda stopped Hitler but din't wanna "get involved",1000's of Am. boys died fighting Sharia law Taliban-Heroin Natzi's.2 what end ??When the "good" Moslems raise an army 2 fight the cancer in their own ranks I'll stop being disgusted by them,So far it's been this;we fight yer monsters;go home & U invite 'em back in.Clean up yer own house Allah ! And until there aren't 10 suicide-bombers in every 100 refugees U take them into yer billion $ oil kingdoms.Now I'm supposed feed/shelter/coddle the war victims U & yer (can't even get along w/yerselves) have created ??? I'm all 4 charity/but when 3 outa 10 Am kids are hungry I got no time find a nice condo in Venice beach 4 future Jihadi's !!!It's called,"tuff-luv" I wouldn't take a wounded rattlesnake in either !What a great invasion plan/just get the non-combatant(never faced a Jihadi) do-gooder citizens 2 treat murderers like poor lil' pound-puppies/OOh/don't scold them/they didn't mean 2 bite & give yer kid rabies..Oh'I give up ! Go ahead & while yer at it, hand each one an AK47',bullits & a box of C4 when they get off the boats>60 dead in Orlando/1 Muslim shooter...They really do have 2 kick in yer door in before you'll believe !!! Lucifer really has sprinkled fairy dust in yer eyes !!U can't tell a ravenous wolf from a Shitzhu ! God have mercy on us all !! <m>

Reactions: Helen

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, unfortunately to most of the rest of the world, you are the hornet lol. But then perhaps colonialism had some good points, too?
let me get this straight ,Grouper,Colonial Europe was bad, but we're the devil & that makes Christian genocide today OK ?? U think making asinine illogical statements like that gonna make us all awestruck by yer aserbic wit.Join the ranks w/Machiavelli.Neitche,& Manson ///YER 1 sick puppy. WE all will pray 4 U Ya,I'm a hornet who don't want no dung-beetles sharing my tree !!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure what you are saying here.

Stranger

Oh good...because I read it twice and still was a bit confused. As you were cheering her post and behind her...not quite sure what you had to apologize about..
But it keeps the forum interesting, fun and 'light' :D

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, Obama man posted HIS tax return and there was plenty of corruption. Much is coming out now. I'm not following it too much, but maybe YOU should?

social security for all.
Nice. I agree with infrastructure. That IS one of the things the govt is supposed to do for us. Education is iffy. Maybe Yes.

I don't like free healthcare. I find that if I want to get well, I have to pay for it.

What I want is not to give all my hard-earned money to the govt. I'd like to keep it for my family.

The govt. ain't my daddy/they are my employee ! I pd. 50% tax for 57 yrs. didn't bitch when they drafted me .Its not free healthcare/we paid in blood !! And it's mostly."we don't care"// pain pills/antibiotics/etc///only 4 those w/HMO's.Doc charged govt 3 visits/$1200 bucks & still wouldn"t give me jungle-hep medicine//Waiting till I pd. off his Mercedes B4 givin 'em up?? & then the lying charlatan died on me & know I gotta start over...Them who can should pay 4 med.stuff/them what can't are still being kicked 2 the curb !!

Reactions: pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ya, give me Anarchy any day, my healthcare is guaranteed at least!
let me get this straight ,Grouper,Colonial Europe was bad, but we're the devil & that makes Christian genocide today OK ?? U think making asinine illogical statements like that gonna make us all awestruck by yer aserbic wit.Join the ranks w/Machiavelli.Neitche,& Manson ///YER 1 sick puppy. WE all will pray 4 U Ya,I'm a hornet who don't want no dung-beetles sharing my tree !!
ha, thanks, i need all the help i can get lol

Reactions: pia

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The govt. ain't my daddy/they are my employee ! I pd. 50% tax for 57 yrs. didn't bitch when they drafted me .Its not free healthcare/we paid in blood !! And it's mostly."we don't care"// pain pills/antibiotics/etc///only 4 those w/HMO's.Doc charged govt 3 visits/$1200 bucks & still wouldn"t give me jungle-hep medicine//Waiting till I pd. off his Mercedes B4 givin 'em up?? & then the lying charlatan died on me & know I gotta start over...Them who can should pay 4 med.stuff/them what can't are still being kicked 2 the curb !!
I'm sorry for those who can't.
But there's no such thing as free healthcare.
It's SUPPOSED to be free here, but I said how it is.
If I want to get well...
Doctor's get paid a small sum whether I show up or not.
So you think he really wants to see me? No. Of course not.
Know who's happy to see me? The ones that charge 150.
They sit and listen and do their best to please so I could go back some day.

Both systems have big problems, but of the two I like capitalism more.
Greedy. Yes. But it beats Laisezz Faire.

And re the soldiers. It's a disgrace. A country as rich as the U.S.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.
Muslims out
Christians out
Keep our government of the world and free of religion.

Reactions: GodsGrace

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims out
Christians out
Keep our government of the world and free of religion.
***************It ain't never gonna happen/2 many govts are their religions & the ones that ar'nt are still run by one religious ideal or another/I said it B4/separation of Church & State is a fairy tale we tell ourselves so's we can sleep nites !! The reality has always been,"my god can beat up yer god & I'm gonna prove it"..(sa'fact;Rollo) <m>

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
***************It ain't never gonna happen/2 many govts are their religions & the ones that ar'nt are still run by one religious ideal or another/I said it B4/separation of Church & State is a fairy tale we tell ourselves so's we can sleep nites !! The reality has always been,"my god can beat up yer god & I'm gonna prove it"..(sa'fact;Rollo) <m>
****Heres a funny storey/gays can marry/I get threatened w/a solicitation of prostitution arrest 4 offering a black gal walkin home from the Hosp ride cause there's 3 ft' of snow on the ground/cop pulls us outa my car/sees she 7/8 mos. pregnant/turns red/says have a nice day ! (only in America)

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
A: Why? Obama isn’t President anymore. Trump is: Tracking Trump's Conflicts of Interest

B: “The other kid did it, too” is not an excuse I would let my 8-year-old get away with.

social security for all.

Please don’t drag me into your polarized world of liberal vs. conservative. If you guys in the US don’t watch it you’ll have a civil war at your hands, soon.

I’m not a liberal in the US-American sense of the word. I’m simply a Christian. So if you ask me about the ideal way to organize a community, I’ll point you to Acts 4:32-35: social security for all. Reading on you’ll find that God was rather harsh on Christians who wanted to keep their money for themselves. (Acts 5:1-10). A righteous nation will provide social security (Isaiah 58), and God’s judgement on societies that did not look after their poor was harsh as well (Ezekiel 16:49-50). As for healthcare: Nobody with even just a tiny bit of Christian compassion left in them would let a person suffer and die just because that person is too poor to afford healthcare. If you would, you may regret it on judgement day: Matthew 25:31-46.

Unfortunately, it seems that many US-American Christians don’t get their political views from the Bible and living faith in Christ but from Ayn Rand and the predator capitalism she inspired. Granted, most modern day Christians don’t live up to the ideal described in Acts 4:32-35 and would view giving up all personal belongings as extreme. I, too, am lukewarm enough to still have a private bank account. But there’s a difference between being lukewarm and actively promoting a compassionless elbow-society that’s based on selfishness and the worship of mammon.

Last edited:
Reactions: pastor marty