IS JESUS THE ONLY WAY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember when the word "freak" was a badge of honor, when people's skin wasn't so thin. :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a pretty arrogant statement. God wills that all men should come unto the knowledge of the truth, and God's truth is found in His written Word. It is the Holy Spirit who reveals God's truth to all who open the Bible (unless they have chosen to be wilfully blind).

Yes, God WILLS that all men WILL come to the knowledge of His Truth.

The Knowledge IS... Gods desire is for all men to come to the knowledge of His Truth, BEFORE they physically die.

Every physically dead body shall be raise up.
The raising up, IS "not in the BLOOD LIFE of the body".
Rather the raising up, IS "by the living SOUL being reIMPARTED, into the Body.
The POINT IS:
...To fulfill prophecy, THAT ALL SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH.
...The TRUTH, (Jesus), Shall Stand Before All.
...ALL shall SEE, BELIEVE, BOW, WORSHIP.
...Prophecy Fulfilled.
...Then shall the Body receive It's Judgement.
...The Judgement, IS based on the evidentury Records of Fact.
...Records,
*Gods Book of Life, Recorded names, (or oops Name blotted out.)
*Lambs Book of Life, Record of all with Quickened spirit, (no blotting).
....Spirit quickened...Saved, body, soul, spirit
....Spirit not quickened...Life in the soul, returned to God who gave it. Body and soul destroyed in hell.

Reactions: Enoch111

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when the word "freak" was a badge of honor, when people's skin wasn't so thin. :)

La, la, la, la, he's super freaky...lol

People are crybabies, as if what someone says ABOUT you, is true, simply because another said it.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
La, la, la, la, he's super freaky...lol

People are crybabies, as if what someone says ABOUT you, is true, simply because another said it.
My first wife (rest her soul), used to say, "If you don't like what you're looking at, your head's on a swivel...use it!" Lol

Reactions: Taken

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not 70% of born again Christians, rather, 70% of those who identify as born again.

Much love!
Amen! There are genuine Christians and there are "nominal" Christians. There are genuine believers and there are make believers.

Jesus Christ certainly IS the ONLY way. (John 10:9; 14:6; Acts 4:12) Either we are trusting 100% in Jesus Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation or else we are 100% lost.

Reactions: marks

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My first wife (rest her soul), used to say, "If you don't like what you're looking at, your head's on a swivel...use it!" Lol
Yeah, but sometimes their head just keeps going round and comes back to where it started!
That's when you know you got trouble on your hands!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all a result of the wicked all inclusive mindset .
This is what i have been at war with for a long time . We must stand on the one and only orginal gospel of Christ unto the end .
JESUS CHRIST ALONE is the only NAME whereby one can be saved .
That if you shall confess HIM by mouth and believe from the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead , YE shall be saved .
All else is vain and cannot save . This all inclusive mindset is just sucking up whole churches now .
We must stand firm and contend for the truth faith that CHRIST and the apostles first DELIVERED .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, sounds like the plot of a movie, lol.
Stupid movie. God dominates the devil in every way!
Master of the universe...Yahweh-Elohim is His name!
Adonai, El-Shaddai, both are names of the Lord Most High!
Yeshua Messiah died for us because He loves us...He is...

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love em all and let God sort it out.
Yet the only LOVE i know that comes From GOD , would point them to JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
For any love that can let a man drown in unbelief in Christ , is not love .
Time for the lambs to arise and contend for the true faith .
With almost seventy percent of even christainity so called no longer truly believing the one true gospel ,
I highly suspect The seeker friendly and work of rick warren destroyed the churches from within .
I often hear folks saying to saying to love folks to GOD . Well how can it be love or to GOD when the name of JESUS is often
VOID from the conversation . Let the NAME be proclaimed , this ol world is running out of time .
And the only way to GOD is FAITH IN JESUS . By now i hope we realize , rick warrens and the seeker friendly invasion
DONT WORK to WINNING SOULS . They hugged and entire generation , NOT TO GOD , NOT TO CHRIST
but to its own demise . WE must arise and point to JESUS and be in prayer that at least some
will come to saving faith in Christ and be saved .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yet the only LOVE i know that comes From GOD , would point them to JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
For any love that can let a man drown in unbelief in Christ , is not love .
Time for the lambs to arise and contend for the true faith .
With almost seventy percent of even christainity so called no longer truly believing the one true gospel ,
I highly suspect The seeker friendly and work of rick warren destroyed the churches from within .
I often hear folks saying to saying to love folks to GOD . Well how can it be love or to GOD when the name of JESUS is often
VOID from the conversation . Let the NAME be proclaimed , this ol world is running out of time .
And the only way to GOD is FAITH IN JESUS . By now i hope we realize , rick warrens and the seeker friendly invasion
DONT WORK to WINNING SOULS . They hugged and entire generation , NOT TO GOD , NOT TO CHRIST
but to its own demise . WE must arise and point to JESUS and be in prayer that at least some
will come to saving faith in Christ and be saved .
Suffering has a way of driving people to God, though you ain't seen nothin' yet, b-b-b-baby!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a good long look in the mirror . See that face , If you breathing there is still hope .
Arise and point to JESUS . I was sitting in the park yesterday just reading the bible .
Along comes a young man and was so surprised to see me actually in public reading the bible .
He said you sure dont see that anymore . HE IS RIGHT .
But i loved his response when i said it is very peaceful and it gives me a chance to witness to whomever .
His response was , OH YES that is our entire mission , is to preach the gospel and have souls saved .
Armour up cause rick warren , pope francis , and tons and scores of others are not taking a day off
from pumping out their deception , SO we cannot take no time off PROCLAIMING THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL .
Its all out war for the souls of men and we are witnessing a massive fallling away . Battle time my friends .
Let many begin to also pray feverently that GOD will send laborers into the harvest .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that. God's sovereignty and predestination of everything insures free will is our illusion.
There's a verse in the psalms that talks about that.

Jn 15:1
Abide in me

we don’t don’t have free will to choose to abide in him?