Is pre-tribulation rapture a doctrine of demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to do the 'context' play on words, let's do that then.

Jesus was speaking to BELIEVERS on Him while upon the Mount of Olives, and that means His Church. End of context argument.

Hate to burst your bubble, but teh church had ot been born yet, so He was speaking to believing Jews prior to the church even coming into existence!

The Pre-trib Rapture doctors are only telling a lie about those with Jesus on the Mount of Olives; they deny the Ephesians 2 Scripture where Apostle Paul declared Christ's Apostles as part of the foundation of His spiritual temple, i.e., Christ's Church. Man's theory of Dispensationalism does this ignorant twist, and it's only to serve their false pre-trib rapture theories.

And 'word play' is about all the Pre-trib Rapture theory does. It's not interested in God's Truth, but in men's doctrines. That's why it teaches against even what Jesus Himself revealed about His coming to gather His Church. His Olivet discourse is only one of several places in His Word where He used the "as a thief" idea to represent the day of His coming for His Church. Try to argue with Him on that for a while.

Well if you stopped acting like a whiny , pouty petullant little child when disagreeing with Biblical pre-tribulation, let me know, but as long as you wish to call them liars four times in one paragraph, I think we are through here.

See you are teh liar! Because I am a pre-tribber and I am deeply interested in Gods Truth, and care little about your pretend ability to read my mind and say I am not!

I agree teh rapture will occur like a theif in the night! His 2nd coming will be well known globally! I don't have to argue with Jesus about that. That is what His Word says as written.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will post the passage and show me when Jesus actually returns per the vision....

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Please show me His return scene here, as we see in Rev 19.

Thanks.

Firstly, you should ALWAYS note the Bible Book and Chapter when quoting from God's Word. Not doing so affects one's credibility.

Rev 16:15-21
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

At the above verse, what's Lord Jesus referring to? He gave us a hint with the fact He says He comes "as a thief". Where did He first teach that idea?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to burst your bubble, but teh church had ot been born yet, so He was speaking to believing Jews prior to the church even coming into existence!

You really don't realize how crazy and racist a statement that is you just made, do you?

By your wrongly assuming Christ's Church didn't start with the foundation of His Apostles and disciples, you are wrongly implying His Church didn't begin until believing Gentiles became involved! That is racist! The fact that Christ's Apostles represent part of the 'foundation' of Christ's Church, as per Apostle Paul in his Epistles like Ephesians 2, and that they were Israelites, goes directly... against what you just said. It's becoming obvious what the garbage is that you've been fed is from men's traditions. You treat Christ's Church as if it were a GENTILE CHURCH ONLY! Your preachers obviously have issue with Jewish believers on Christ Jesus, especially since they taught you to treat Christ's Apostles as not being part of Christ's Church!!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstly, you should ALWAYS note the Bible Book and Chapter when quoting from God's Word. Not doing so affects one's credibility.

Rev 16:15-21

At the above verse, what's Lord Jesus referring to? He gave us a hint with the fact He says He comes "as a thief". Where did He first teach that idea?
That was a warning, not an event.

Is a stop light a car crash?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was a warning, not an event.

Is a stop light a car crash?

The Revelation 16:15 verse indeed is... a warning by Christ to His Church still on earth at that 6th Vial. The "as a thief" metaphor is something He taught in His Olivet discourse TO HIS CHURCH about being on watch regarding His coming.

Matt 24:42-47
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
KJV

Now the Pre-trib Rapture school teaches the above Scripture in their churches, so how can they say Jesus wasn't speaking to His Church, since the above is part of His Olivet discourse while upon the Mount of Olives with His disciples?

And further, on the subject of your question of timing in Rev.16, this reveals Jesus was speaking to ALL His Church still on earth on that 6th Vial timing. His warning there that He comes "as a thief" is this same warning He gave in Matthew 24.

So it's obvious this also means He has not gathered His Church at this point in Revelation 16:15, i.e., He was not just speaking to some 'trib Jewish saints' idea, but to all His Church, both Israelites and Gentiles together.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show me His return scene here, as we see in Rev 19.

Rev 16:15-16

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
KJV

The next verse 16 timing is His gathering the armies and kings of Satan's followers on earth in prep for battle, which is about His coming with His army. Jude 1 quotes Enoch, the 7th from Adam, as saying, "Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him." (Jude 1:14-15).

It is the timing of these events in prep for the final battle of this present world. That is what that "Armageddon" represents.

Joel 3:9-16
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause Thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
KJV

Zech 14:1-5
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't realize how crazy and racist a statement that is you just made, do you?

By your wrongly assuming Christ's Church didn't start with the foundation of His Apostles and disciples, you are wrongly implying His Church didn't begin until believing Gentiles became involved! That is racist! The fact that Christ's Apostles represent part of the 'foundation' of Christ's Church, as per Apostle Paul in his Epistles like Ephesians 2, and that they were Israelites, goes directly... against what you just said. It's becoming obvious what the garbage is that you've been fed is from men's traditions. You treat Christ's Church as if it were a GENTILE CHURCH ONLY! Your preachers obviously have issue with Jewish believers on Christ Jesus, especially since they taught you to treat Christ's Apostles as not being part of Christ's Church!!!

I think your animosity is clouding your ability to be coherent!

Jesus said to Peter that upon the rock of Jesus being the Messiah He will builds HIs church, not keep building or continue building. The church was born at Pentecost.

I did not imply gentiles birhth of the church. that is you making a false assumption and being guilty of the sin of presumptiousness.

Yes the Apostles are the foundation- but that came after they were infilled with the spirit at Pentecost!

Also it is obvious you have not read many of my posts! I am a strong believer in the Jewish wing of the church!

So your sin of presumptuousness accuses me but now you have accused my pastors falsely as well! I will give you exactly one post to apologize for your prideful presumptions. If you don't I shall put you on ignore. It may mean nothing to you, but it is a signal that I find someone who is too engrossed in their opinions to have a biblical discussion with.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to Peter that upon the rock of Jesus being the Messiah He will builds HIs church, not keep building or continue building. The church was born at Pentecost.

That just shows how wacky your interpretation of Scripture is. Lord Jesus said the below to Peter, ABOUT Peter (Peter's name in the Greek means 'rock'). Peter is who Jesus said He will build His Church upon.

Matt 16:18-19
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
KJV

I did not imply gentiles birhth of the church. that is you making a false assumption and being guilty of the sin of presumptiousness.

Not an assumption at all; you simply follow the doctrine of men called the pre-trib rapture without question, so you often don't really understand what you infer by repeating their false teachings. And one of their false teachings is that Jesus's Olivet discourse is not meant for His Church. But Lord Jesus was speaking to the very foundation of His Church while upon the Mount of Olives. So that Olivet Witness is no less important for His Church today than the witnesses of His death and resurrection also written of by His Apostles!

So yes, you did... imply the birth of Christ's Church only with Gentiles believing, which is actually another false doctrine from the pre-trib rapture school in a later version of Darby's Dispensationalist theory, called Hyper-Dispensationalism. They teach the baloney that ONLY Apostle Paul's Epistles apply to Christ's Church.

Yes the Apostles are the foundation- but that came after they were infilled with the spirit at Pentecost!

There's some of that Darby and Hyper-Dispensationalist baloney. Christ chose His Apostles before the foundation of the world. You ought to know that since Hyper-Dispensationalism likes to dwell on Paul's Epistles only being for the Church. You ought to try studying John 17 too where Lord Jesus emphatically showed how His Apostles were given Him by The Father. The word Apostle means to be 'sent'. Jesus said they were 'sent' into the world just as He was sent into the world by The Father.

John 17:18
18 As Thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
KJV

So Christ's Apostles don't just represent His elect Church, they represent His very elect Church. And that is why Jesus showed that He would use Peter to build His Church upon, and whatever Peter would bind on earth would be bound in heaven. (No, I am not Catholic).

Also it is obvious you have not read many of my posts! I am a strong believer in the Jewish wing of the church!

Yet you instead heed pre-trib's false theory that Jesus' Olivet discourse isn't for His Church, when Jesus was speaking to His very elect Church while upon the Mount of Olives! Make up your mind, follow man, or follow God's Word. You can't do both.

So your sin of presumptuousness accuses me but now you have accused my pastors falsely as well! I will give you exactly one post to apologize for your prideful presumptions. If you don't I shall put you on ignore. It may mean nothing to you, but it is a signal that I find someone who is too engrossed in their opinions to have a biblical discussion with.

That's very funny, that sin of presumptuousness idea. You are the one bearing false witness, and that against Lord Jesus Himself, because you won't heed what He says in His Olivet discourse, because you heed men instead that lie and tell you Christ's Olivet discourse is not for the Church. You aren't going to get out of that lie by trying to falsely blame me for your ignorance in following a doctrine of men!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Revelation 16:15 verse indeed is... a warning by Christ to His Church still on earth at that 6th Vial. The "as a thief" metaphor is something He taught in His Olivet discourse TO HIS CHURCH about being on watch regarding His coming.

Matt 24:42-47
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
KJV

Now the Pre-trib Rapture school teaches the above Scripture in their churches, so how can they say Jesus wasn't speaking to His Church, since the above is part of His Olivet discourse while upon the Mount of Olives with His disciples?

And further, on the subject of your question of timing in Rev.16, this reveals Jesus was speaking to ALL His Church still on earth on that 6th Vial timing. His warning there that He comes "as a thief" is this same warning He gave in Matthew 24.

So it's obvious this also means He has not gathered His Church at this point in Revelation 16:15, i.e., He was not just speaking to some 'trib Jewish saints' idea, but to all His Church, both Israelites and Gentiles together.
Jesus spoke of the coming as a thief in Matt 24.

He returned then too?

Or was that a future warning also?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 16:15-16

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
KJV

The next verse 16 timing is His gathering the armies and kings of Satan's followers on earth in prep for battle, which is about His coming with His army. Jude 1 quotes Enoch, the 7th from Adam, as saying, "Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him." (Jude 1:14-15).

It is the timing of these events in prep for the final battle of this present world. That is what that "Armageddon" represents.

Joel 3:9-16
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause Thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of His people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
KJV

Zech 14:1-5
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV
Zech 14=Rev 19.

Not Rev 16.

Jesus did not return in chapter 16, then re-return in chapter 19.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am really starting to wonder if the pre-tribulation rapture is a doctrine of demons. It sounds wonderful but in reality I think it is a stretch to conclude that there will be a pre-trib rapture from scripture. Yet it is taught with confidence that it is truth. If it is a false teaching that Timothy warns about, many people will be devastated when they are not raptured before the poop hits the fan. I am not worried as I am sure God will protect us but if I spend my days attending a church that teaches this am I just itching my ears? I want truth, I can handle the truth.

Man, how many times has this question been posted since this website started? Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands? No, there is no pre-trib rapture. I can assure you people that God is not that in love with that he'll move you out of the way of the ass-whooping you deserve. God is about justice, he will not be mocked, and all the evil your ancestors have done will be visited upon future generations who refused to repair the damage that's been done. You will reap what you sowed, come hell or high water.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, how many times has this question been posted since this website started? Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands? No, there is no pre-trib rapture. I can assure you people that God is not that in love with that he'll move you out of the way of the ass-whooping you deserve. God is about justice, he will not be mocked, and all the evil your ancestors have done will be visited upon future generations who refused to repair the damage that's been done. You will reap what you sowed, come hell or high water.
Sure there is a pre-trib rapture.

The alternative is everyone dies in the tribulation and "we which are alive and remain" is an ancient typo.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That just shows how wacky your interpretation of Scripture is. Lord Jesus said the below to Peter, ABOUT Peter (Peter's name in the Greek means 'rock'). Peter is who Jesus said He will build His Church upon.

Matt 16:18-19
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
KJV

Not an assumption at all; you simply follow the doctrine of men called the pre-trib rapture without question, so you often don't really understand what you infer by repeating their false teachings. And one of their false teachings is that Jesus's Olivet discourse is not meant for His Church. But Lord Jesus was speaking to the very foundation of His Church while upon the Mount of Olives. So that Olivet Witness is no less important for His Church today than the witnesses of His death and resurrection also written of by His Apostles!

So yes, you did... imply the birth of Christ's Church only with Gentiles believing, which is actually another false doctrine from the pre-trib rapture school in a later version of Darby's Dispensationalist theory, called Hyper-Dispensationalism. They teach the baloney that ONLY Apostle Paul's Epistles apply to Christ's Church.

There's some of that Darby and Hyper-Dispensationalist baloney. Christ chose His Apostles before the foundation of the world. You ought to know that since Hyper-Dispensationalism likes to dwell on Paul's Epistles only being for the Church. You ought to try studying John 17 too where Lord Jesus emphatically showed how His Apostles were given Him by The Father. The word Apostle means to be 'sent'. Jesus said they were 'sent' into the world just as He was sent into the world by The Father.

John 17:18
18 As Thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
KJV

So Christ's Apostles don't just represent His elect Church, they represent His very elect Church. And that is why Jesus showed that He would use Peter to build His Church upon, and whatever Peter would bind on earth would be bound in heaven. (No, I am not Catholic).

Yet you instead heed pre-trib's false theory that Jesus' Olivet discourse isn't for His Church, when Jesus was speaking to His very elect Church while upon the Mount of Olives! Make up your mind, follow man, or follow God's Word. You can't do both.

That's very funny, that sin of presumptuousness idea. You are the one bearing false witness, and that against Lord Jesus Himself, because you won't heed what He says in His Olivet discourse, because you heed men instead that lie and tell you Christ's Olivet discourse is not for the Church. You aren't going to get out of that lie by trying to falsely blame me for your ignorance in following a doctrine of men!

Time to go to purgatory for a while!

Bye bye.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus spoke of the coming as a thief in Matt 24.

He returned then too?

Or was that a future warning also?

Surely you ought to be able to understand that by His giving that His coming would be as a thief in the night that you'd understand He was talking about His 2nd coming to gather His Church. That's what He was talking about in Matthew 24, and it's the same thing He was pointing to in Rev.16:15 pointing to the 7th Vial.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zech 14=Rev 19.

Yes, the events of the first part of Zechariah 14 equal the events of Rev.19:11 forward about the day of Jesus' coming.

Not Rev 16.

Jesus did not return in chapter 16, then re-return in chapter 19.

Yes, Jesus' coming is also shown getting ready to happen on that 7th Vial too, which that Armageddon event of Rev.16 is the "battle" on the "day of the Lord" which Zechariah 14 is pointing to. So Rev.16:16 forward with the 7th Vial poured out also equals Zechariah 14.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to go to purgatory for a while!

Bye bye.

I don't believe in purgatory, I'm not a Catholic. And if you insist on calling me one, then that makes you a liar.

Brethren in Christ Jesus:
Some people that come here pushing foreign doctrines outside God's Word while trying to claim they are true believers in God's Word aren't that difficult to catch in their lies. All one need do is stay with what's written in God's Word, with that always as the comparison to the Truth. I think it funny too that some will come here with a doctrine from men, like the false pre-trib rapture theory, and try to push it like it's the Word of God when Lord Jesus Himself showed in His written Word that His coming and gathering of His Church is just the opposite of what they say. Truly like Apostle Paul said about them, they are 'drunken in the night' and they 'sleep in the night', all meant spiritually of course (1 Thessalonians 5).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely you ought to be able to understand that by His giving that His coming would be as a thief in the night that you'd understand He was talking about His 2nd coming to gather His Church. That's what He was talking about in Matthew 24, and it's the same thing He was pointing to in Rev.16:15 pointing to the 7th Vial.
You know good and well the actual return of Christ is not DEPICTED until Rev 19.

Rev 16 shows zero proof the He actually returns then, .....only a warning.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the events of the first part of Zechariah 14 equal the events of Rev.19:11 forward about the day of Jesus' coming.

Yes, Jesus' coming is also shown getting ready to happen on that 7th Vial too, which that Armageddon event of Rev.16 is the "battle" on the "day of the Lord" which Zechariah 14 is pointing to. So Rev.16:16 forward with the 7th Vial poured out also equals Zechariah 14.
Nope.

The only chapter in Rev depicting the actual return of Christ is chapter 19.

The vials are only the vials of wrath.

Christ is not a vial.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I am really starting to wonder if the pre-tribulation rapture is a doctrine of demons. It sounds wonderful but in reality I think it is a stretch to conclude that there will be a pre-trib rapture from scripture. Yet it is taught with confidence that it is truth. If it is a false teaching that Timothy warns about, many people will be devastated when they are not raptured before the poop hits the fan. I am not worried as I am sure God will protect us but if I spend my days attending a church that teaches this am I just itching my ears? I want truth, I can handle the truth.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Reactions: Mantis

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pre-Tribulation teaching is so obviously a false teaching that it never ceases to amaze me how many believe this stuff.

These other false teachings prevail a lot as well:

• Once Saved Always Saved/Eternal Security.
  • Loss of rewards for sins.
  • Believers Continue to Sin.
  • Women Pastors/Leaders.
  • Immediate Appearance In heaven upon death.
  • Tithing Still Mandated.
Your list is not biblical. There have been many women teachers, preachers and prophets written about in scripture.
Once saved/always saved....the only way to lose your salvation is to denounce your belief in it. Having times of struggles with temptation that causes us to sin is not the end of our salvation. It is why we daily repent of our sins. I was very weak in the flesh when I first got saved and as I grew spiritually I became stronger and able to resist. Jesus bought us with a price...I know He isn't going to ask Satan for a refund if we commit a sin after our salvation.

Reactions: Mantis