Is pre-tribulation rapture a doctrine of demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since I believe we are in the great tribulation, it goes without saying that the pre-tribulation doctrine is false.
We are at the end of the second woe and will have a time of prosperity.
But the third woe is coming and will be worse than the second.
I saw a spiritual vision a few days ago where there were angels flying all around in front of me.
They gave way to a large angel with white wings.
A short distance behind him and raised up was Jesus on a white horse.
The radiance of His glory was shimmering out from Him with all the colors of a rainbow.
He was riding towards me.
He is so beautiful!

Reactions: Mantis

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I believe we are in the great tribulation, it goes without saying that the pre-tribulation doctrine is false.
We are at the end of the second woe and will have a time of prosperity.
But the third woe is coming and will be worse than the second.
I saw a spiritual vision a few days ago where there were angels flying all around in front of me.
They gave way to a large angel with white wings.
A short distance behind him and raised up was Jesus on a white horse.
The radiance of His glory was shimmering out from Him with all the colors of a rainbow.
He was riding towards me.
He is so beautiful!
The end of the second woe? Not by my reading of the Book!

We haven't even had the world-wide earthquake, so I really don't think that can be.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The end of the second woe? Not by my reading of the Book!

We haven't even had the world-wide earthquake, so I really don't think that can be.

Much love!
We've had several that have knocked the earth off of it's axis. Chile, Japan...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like to download things I don't know about. Is this something you can put into a post?

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know good and well the actual return of Christ is not DEPICTED until Rev 19.

Rev 16 shows zero proof the He actually returns then, .....only a warning.

You are wrong. On the 6th Seal the mighty men on earth SEE The Lord on His throne and want to hide from His wrath which is getting ready to be poured out upon them. That is a 2nd coming event!

Same with the 7th Vial timing, it's about the battle of Armageddon of God's promise to gather the nations around Jerusalem to pour out His cup of wrath upon them on the "day of the Lord". That is Zechariah 14 timing, the battle on the "day of the Lord".

Same thing in Rev.11 on the 7th Trumpet, all the kingdoms of this world become The Father's and The Son's, which means Christ begins His "rod of iron" rule over all nations at that point! And the verses following that show it's His 2nd coming also!

So you are simply in DENIAL of the Scriptures as written, and that's all there is to it, just so you can keep a silly doctrine of men.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.

The only chapter in Rev depicting the actual return of Christ is chapter 19.

The vials are only the vials of wrath.

Christ is not a vial.

Your opinion is not enough to strike out the Scriptures on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial, which are all about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong. On the 6th Seal the mighty men on earth SEE The Lord on His throne and want to hide from His wrath which is getting ready to be poured out upon them. That is a 2nd coming event!

Same with the 7th Vial timing, it's about the battle of Armageddon of God's promise to gather the nations around Jerusalem to pour out His cup of wrath upon them on the "day of the Lord". That is Zechariah 14 timing, the battle on the "day of the Lord".

Same thing in Rev.11 on the 7th Trumpet, all the kingdoms of this world become The Father's and The Son's, which means Christ begins His "rod of iron" rule over all nations at that point! And the verses following that show it's His 2nd coming also!

So you are simply in DENIAL of the Scriptures as written, and that's all there is to it, just so you can keep a silly doctrine of men.
No, they realize Jesus is coming soon.

It does not at all say they see Jesus.

Quite an imagination.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion is not enough to strike out the Scriptures on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial, which are all about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.
No, Rev 19 is the only chapter that depicts the 2nd coming.

According to you, Rev 19 is the 3rd coming of Christ, which is not cool.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Rev 19 is the only chapter that depicts the 2nd coming.

According to you, Rev 19 is the 3rd coming of Christ, which is not cool.

I have never... proposed a 3rd coming of Christ Jesus, so now you are just making up fibs.

Man's Pre-trib Rapture theory will not change what God's Word declares about the timing of Christ's future return after... the tribulation, on the "day of the Lord". That is the same day He will gather His 'faithful' Church. It is the same day of the resurrection also. It is the last day of this present world as written.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never... proposed a 3rd coming of Christ Jesus, so now you are just making up fibs.

Man's Pre-trib Rapture theory will not change what God's Word declares about the timing of Christ's future return after... the tribulation, on the "day of the Lord". That is the same day He will gather His 'faithful' Church. It is the same day of the resurrection also. It is the last day of this present world as written.
The only depiction in Rev of the 2nd coming is found in Rev 19.

So, if you think it is also found in 3 chapters prior, you have 2 comings.

Add that to His 1st coming you have 3 comings.

1+1+1=3.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only depiction in Rev of the 2nd coming is found in Rev 19.

So, if you think it is also found in 3 chapters prior, you have 2 comings.

Add that to His 1st coming you have 3 comings.

1+1+1=3.

I think we've already been over this, the 6th Seal events are about the day of Christ's coming, the 7th Trumpet event is about the event of Christ having arrived and in His reign here, and the 7th Vial is about the events of Christ's coming regarding the final battle. Those event topics have parallels in the Old Testament prophets and in Apostle Paul's Epistles, like 2 Thessalonians 2.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we've already been over this, the 6th Seal events are about the day of Christ's coming, the 7th Trumpet event is about the event of Christ having arrived and in His reign here, and the 7th Vial is about the events of Christ's coming regarding the final battle. Those event topics have parallels in the Old Testament prophets and in Apostle Paul's Epistles, like 2 Thessalonians 2.
Where you have gone wrong is you think a prophecy of His coming is his actual coming....which means he has hundreds of comings using that thinking.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where you have gone wrong is you think a prophecy of His coming is his actual coming....which means he has hundreds of comings using that thinking.

I have not gone wrong at all, but I have listened to and heeding my Lord Jesus in His Word in its simplicity.

Jesus made plain the order of His coming to gather His saints in His Olivet discourse. Apostle Paul did the same in 2 Thessalonians 2, showing His coming and gathering of the saints is when He comes to destroy that "Wicked" with the "brightness of His coming." Can't miss what timing that is. One may deny it, like you're doing, but it is written in simplicity so that even a little child can understand it.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not gone wrong at all, but I have listened to and heeding my Lord Jesus in His Word in its simplicity.

Jesus made plain the order of His coming to gather His saints in His Olivet discourse. Apostle Paul did the same in 2 Thessalonians 2, showing His coming and gathering of the saints is when He comes to destroy that "Wicked" with the "brightness of His coming." Can't miss what timing that is. One may deny it, like you're doing, but it is written in simplicity so that even a little child can understand it.
The book of Rev is the depicted timeline.

Rev 16 has no actual 2nd coming.

Time goes by in chapters 17-18 to destroy the RCC(Rome), then in chapter 19, the Lord descends with the saints per your verse above.

Then at the end of chapter 19, the destruction of the antichrist is depicted per your verse above.

The RCC(great whore) must be destroyed BEFORE Christ returns, per the book of Rev.

They are already perpetually destroyed and judged right before the Lord returns and well after chapter 16.

Even Daniel has the Messiah(rock cut out of...) actively destroying the 4th kingdom(Rome) as He returns to topple the statue of man's kingdoms.

You have Christ returning before Rome is destroyed.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Rev is the depicted timeline.

Christ's coming is 'depicted' in many Bible Scriptures, including His Olivet discourse. Scripture does not have to say things like, "Yes sports fans, we now see Jesus popping out of the clouds, what splendor and glory, see how wondrously He flies through the air!"

On the 6th trumpet in Revelation 11, that is trib timing with God's two witnesses laying dead in the street of Jerusalem, and then being raised at the end of that period. The next event there in Rev.11 is the 7th trumpet sounding, and we are told then all the kingdoms of this world become those of The Father and of His Christ. That reveals Jesus begins His reign right then at that 7th trumpet! Now for those kingdoms to become His all of sudden, would that require... His coming??? Yes! of course. So it's silly to argue with someone who cannot grasp that.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's coming is 'depicted' in many Bible Scriptures, including His Olivet discourse. Scripture does not have to say things like, "Yes sports fans, we now see Jesus popping out of the clouds, what splendor and glory, see how wondrously He flies through the air!"

On the 6th trumpet in Revelation 11, that is trib timing with God's two witnesses laying dead in the street of Jerusalem, and then being raised at the end of that period. The next event there in Rev.11 is the 7th trumpet sounding, and we are told then all the kingdoms of this world become those of The Father and of His Christ. That reveals Jesus begins His reign right then at that 7th trumpet! Now for those kingdoms to become His all of sudden, would that require... His coming??? Yes! of course. So it's silly to argue with someone who cannot grasp that.
You apparently think a prophecy is a fulfillment.

You have Jesus coming at the vials of wrath and before Rome is even judged.

I guess Rome is Christ's nemesis, the "Joker" and Jesus is "Batman", to duke it out a while while he sets up His reign?

Per you...

Jesus returns here?...
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Then this....
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration....

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.