Is pre-tribulation rapture a doctrine of demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a doctrine that teaches before the Anti-Christ is revealed the Church will be taken off the earth to be with Jesus. The rise of the Anti-Christ will bring great tribulation upon the earth. Pre-trib teaches that you will not have to endure tribulation.
There are no scriptures that clearly say this in the Bible. In fact there are many scriptures that say otherwise throughout the New Testament starting in the Gospels.
If it is a false doctrine then it will divide Christians and cause many to fall away from the faith since they may feel they were lied too and the persecution may be too much for them to bear. This is why we must stay close to Jesus and be nourished by His word and the clear teachings of the Apostles.
There are three Eternal Promises that come from our Heavenly Father that He wants all of His children to have.
#1 Salvation through the Blood Sacrifice of God's Son - the Lord Jesus Christ ( forgiveness of sins ).
#2 Baptism in the Holy Spirit - This is the Comforter that brings us into a close relationship with the Father through the Son and the Holy Spirit.
#3 Resurrection - All have sinned therefore all must die. If we belong to Jesus, He promises to us He will return to resurrect our bodies just as He resurrected from the grave and now has a spectacular Glorified Eternal Body that will never get sick, get old, or die. We become Immortal just as Jesus is Immortal.
No one understands all things but God. He calls us to trust Him and to believe on His Word - not man's. That is why He gives us His Holy Spirit, so that we may know Him and understand how He wants us to live while we wait for Him.

As in the days of the early Church so also today many Christians are being persecuted, even being put to death for their faith in Jesus. These Christians would rather die than denounce the Love of God that is poured into their hearts through Jesus Christ. He closely watches over us to give us strength and help when we are in need. His love for us is so great that even when we fail He forgives and lifts us up - this is called GRACE.
No Christian can live without God's Grace in their life and no Christian can please God unless we have faith and trust in Him.
God's Love is so great that even when our faith is weak He remains STRONG on our behalf. No human being can live the abundant life without Jesus.

In summary, if you have been Born Again, pray to the Father for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is this Gift, this magnificent Promise that enables our minds to comprehend His Word and all the Blessings He has for us. It is God's Good Pleasure to give us the Kingdom. Ask and it shall be given, Seek and you shall find, Knock and it shall be opened - Amen
I also do not understand the Baptism of the Holy Ghost...is that a charismatic teaching?

There are times when scripture is revealed to me and times where understanding is blank.

So when it is revealed does that mean I received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost?

So you are saying a person should pray for this Baptism?

Or should they pray for understanding? That would not be the same?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no condemnation or suffering after death if you have been Born Again by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ and His death on the Cross for your sins against God. Start reading the Gospel John and do not concern yourself with pre-trib rapture. It is not important and it will not save you.
Jesus saves.
Gospel of John is a must reading - start with Chapter 1.
Do a search on this forum for 'salvation' or How do I get saved?'

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a doctrine that teaches before the Anti-Christ is revealed the Church will be taken off the earth to be with Jesus. The rise of the Anti-Christ will bring great tribulation upon the earth. Pre-trib teaches that you will not have to endure tribulation.
There are no scriptures that clearly say this in the Bible. In fact there are many scriptures that say otherwise throughout the New Testament starting in the Gospels.
If it is a false doctrine then it will divide Christians and cause many to fall away from the faith since they may feel they were lied too and the persecution may be too much for them to bear. This is why we must stay close to Jesus and be nourished by His word and the clear teachings of the Apostles.
There are three Eternal Promises that come from our Heavenly Father that He wants all of His children to have.
#1 Salvation through the Blood Sacrifice of God's Son - the Lord Jesus Christ ( forgiveness of sins ).
#2 Baptism in the Holy Spirit - This is the Comforter that brings us into a close relationship with the Father through the Son and the Holy Spirit.
#3 Resurrection - All have sinned therefore all must die. If we belong to Jesus, He promises to us He will return to resurrect our bodies just as He resurrected from the grave and now has a spectacular Glorified Eternal Body that will never get sick, get old, or die. We become Immortal just as Jesus is Immortal.
No one understands all things but God. He calls us to trust Him and to believe on His Word - not man's. That is why He gives us His Holy Spirit, so that we may know Him and understand how He wants us to live while we wait for Him.

As in the days of the early Church so also today many Christians are being persecuted, even being put to death for their faith in Jesus. These Christians would rather die than denounce the Love of God that is poured into their hearts through Jesus Christ. He closely watches over us to give us strength and help when we are in need. His love for us is so great that even when we fail He forgives and lifts us up - this is called GRACE.
No Christian can live without God's Grace in their life and no Christian can please God unless we have faith and trust in Him.
God's Love is so great that even when our faith is weak He remains STRONG on our behalf. No human being can live the abundant life without Jesus.

In summary, if you have been Born Again, pray to the Father for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is this Gift, this magnificent Promise that enables our minds to comprehend His Word and all the Blessings He has for us. It is God's Good Pleasure to give us the Kingdom. Ask and it shall be given, Seek and you shall find, Knock and it shall be opened - Amen
I forgot to say thank you for the response...

I went back to something I read while trying to study the difference between Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit....

And I am also in agreement with what Willard expressed about the "Great Commission "

I still do not have the full understanding

But we are both headed in the right direction to say..stay as close to Jesus as possible...

I believe the Holy Ghost...is the spirit of Christ in a Glorified state..

And what happens when we walk in faith..
Or as we continue to believe...is power
The power of the Son in His Glorified state...

To me it's kind of like a place in Christ to work the works of the kingdom...

Those are my thoughts for now...
I believe the "great commission " is not speaking of water...but immersing us in the presence of God by doing or living off of the Word. The easy yoke

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also do not understand the Baptism of the Holy Ghost...is that a charismatic teaching?

There are times when scripture is revealed to me and times where understanding is blank.

So when it is revealed does that mean I received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost?

So you are saying a person should pray for this Baptism?

Or should they pray for understanding? That would not be the same?

I just noticed you have 642 message on this forum - maybe you are not authentic in your questions? Yes/No ?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot to say thank you for the response...

I went back to something I read while trying to study the difference between Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit....

And I am also in agreement with what Willard expressed about the "Great Commission "

I still do not have the full understanding

But we are both headed in the right direction to say..stay as close to Jesus as possible...

I believe the Holy Ghost...is the spirit of Christ in a Glorified state..

And what happens when we walk in faith..
Or as we continue to believe...is power
The power of the Son in His Glorified state...

To me it's kind of like a place in Christ to work the works of the kingdom...

Those are my thoughts for now...
I believe the "great commission " is not speaking of water...but immersing us in the presence of God by doing or living off of the Word. The easy yoke

YEs, the Great Commission is being filled with the Holy Spirit that gives every believer the power to speak boldy the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no condemnation or suffering after death if you have been Born Again by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ and His death on the Cross for your sins against God. Start reading the Gospel John and do not concern yourself with pre-trib rapture. It is not important and it will not save you.
Jesus saves.
Gospel of John is a must reading - start with Chapter 1.
Do a search on this forum for 'salvation' or How do I get saved?'
My friend and I last night were talking about the question what does it mean for Jesus to die for our sins? ...You wrote it..so it's hard to pass the question up..

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend and I last night were talking about the question what does it mean for Jesus to die for our sins? ...You wrote it..so it's hard to pass the question up..
Sin means we made choices that cause our hearts and mind to offend God.
The Offense (Sin) is that we believed satan (the Liar) over God's Word (His Commandments to do good and not evil). Satan is the enemy but he wants us to think that he is actually good. So temptation leads us into doing that which is a sin against God.
Jesus was tempted by satan but He did not sin - Jesus never sinned - the Only Man never to sin against God - therefore the Only Person who can save us by paying the penalty for the sins of the world. Sin came into the world through Man and sin was defeated on the Cross by the 'Son of Man' who was the only begotten Son of the Father - God in the Flesh.
Read the Gospel of John.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin means we made choices that cause our hearts and mind to offend God.
The Offense (Sin) is that we believed satan (the Liar) over God's Word (His Commandments to do good and not evil). Satan is the enemy but he wants us to think that he is actually good. So temptation leads us into doing that which is a sin against God.
Jesus was tempted by satan but He did not sin - Jesus never sinned - the Only Man never to sin against God - therefore the Only Person who can save us by paying the penalty for the sins of the world. Sin came into the world through Man and sin was defeated on the Cross by the 'Son of Man' who was the only begotten Son of the Father - God in the Flesh.
Read the Gospel of John.
Good Mornting
I am just looking at this question...
There are many things we say...and truly can't explain....(speaking of my friend and I)

If Jesus took on our sins that means?
My thoughts are He is now the place where sins are forgiven. Outside of Christ there is condemnation...in Christ....is there still condemnation if you know to do right and do wrong?....Is condemnation only expelled if you walk by the Spirit in Christ?
Therefore is it not the Journey here on earth with God in Christ that counts?

We still sin....so one might ask how did Jesus die for sins?

One might also asked if He payed the price for all sin why do people still feel the effects of it?

Does sin still lead to death if Jesus paid the price for sins?

What death did Adam die? Physical or Spiritual, or both?

Sorry....too many questions...I'm done for today...lol

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP only. sometimes we look at other to see a blame, but sometimes we just might need to look in the mirror. scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2:8 "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:" 2 Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders," 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

and to make it real bad, God is the one who will choose that delusion, scripture, Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

well one is in bad shape when God choose your delusion. ...... :eek: YIKES!..... and another :eek: YIKES!.

But, that that's but with one "t"....... :) .. but there is hope in everthing that God do... notice in Isaiah 66:4 he said, "and will bring their fears upon them", well that's good, because, Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Excellent work - Thank You

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Mornting
I am just looking at this question...
There are many things we say...and truly can't explain....(speaking of my friend and I)

If Jesus took on our sins that means?
My thoughts are He is now the place where sins are forgiven. Outside of Christ there is condemnation...in Christ....is there still condemnation if you know to do right and do wrong?....Is condemnation only expelled if you walk by the Spirit in Christ?
Therefore is it not the Journey here on earth with God in Christ that counts?

We still sin....so one might ask how did Jesus die for sins?

One might also asked if He payed the price for all sin why do people still feel the effects of it?

Does sin still lead to death if Jesus paid the price for sins?

What death did Adam die? Physical or Spiritual, or both?

Sorry....too many questions...I'm done for today...lol

Excellent questions, but I am off to work now - Have a Great Day