1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Satanism a valid religion?/Quote from a professor in college

Discussion in 'Inter-Faith Discussion' started by tsr, Mar 31, 2021.

1. APAK

APAK Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    catch the last symbol that spells out 'Zion' for the Anti-Christian Zionist Kabbalah Jew sect that have won over impressionable Christians and non-believers alike who are embedded in every secret Satanic organization and there are many: these are a few ..Illuminati, Free Masonry, Rosicrucianism, Templars, New Age, Lucius, Jesuits, Papacy, Catholicism.... .they run the world and cannot wait to bring in their messiah...

2. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Right. The term "valid" should be replaced in the title with "false". Satanism -- like all false religions -- is also false. But it is SUPREMELY false, since it makes the most evil creature in the universe the object of worship. and there is no question that there are many Satanists out there. It would not be surprising at all if every one of the cabal of elites who control world events are in fact Satanists. Freemasons are another closely related group, and once again, they are highly influential in world affairs.

But since Satan is also the Arch-Deceiver, he hides behind all the false gods and goddesses that are worshipped on earth. And this kind of worship can be traced all the way back to Nimrod, the hunter of souls. Idolatry spread throughout the ancient world from Babylon (the tower of Babel in fact) shortly after the Flood. So there is a definite connection between all false religions, astrology, idolatry, and occultism.

At present, Satan is working day and night to establish the New World Order through the World Economic Forum, WHO, UNO, EU, and all the Leftist regimes in the world. America is now under Communist control and the government is working hard to establish lawlessness and anarchy in preparation for the Antichrist.

It is no accident that Wuhan virus (the Chinese virus) was released effectively on January 1, 2020. It has devastated the world without a shot being fired. But that was in reality a preparation for the mass vaccination of world populations with a cocktail of biological, chemical, and nanoparticles in order to depopulate, decimate, and debilitate millions. Had there been truth in the labeling of these bogus vaccines, this is what would have appeared on the label:

upload_2021-6-4_22-50-34.png

3. Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

I Agree 100%. However I use the word religion in its generic sense, which makes all religions "valid" though false. Biblically anything outside of the worship of Father and Son is a false religion.

Covid got out long before January 1. China knew of its release in early November when they forbade internal travel in china but let Chinese travel globally.

4. lilygrace

lilygrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    i know someone who seems like his skull might look like that....

5. lilygrace

lilygrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    yes.
    i read that it is said "satanists dont harm people , but those that are involved in SRA arent true to the believe system"
    im not quite sure as no one really talks about satanism...many poeple just view as a fad (think fashion, hot topic, metal)

6. Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I disagree in the claim that Satan is a symbol...
    I think most Christians believe that Satan is a real entity like God...

Now... Is it a valid religion?
    If your definition of a religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods
    Then unfortunately it does qualify as a valid religion.
    Many eastern religions don't have Gods like Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, Confucianism

Some schools are using this as a reason to teach about it just like they teach about other religions...

7. MatthewG

MatthewG Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    All satanism did for me is cause me to grow in the darkness in my heart.