Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to bring you all back in time, away from the far future, back to Daniel of 2500+/- years ago, but an "aptitude test" is a poor measure against the Lord's methodology: "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts."
Zechariah 4:6

First and foremost, please learn and know that
1. the book of Daniel was written to show "the end" of God's preferential treatment of Israel,
2. as the book of Revelation was written to show to His Born Again Saints, "the end" of God's Grace for ALL the world.

And by the way, speaking of "books",
3. Israel of the OC had a book by God, called
"The Book of Remembrance"- Malachi 3:16.
4. Today, the Born Again Church of the NC, has by God, "The Book of Life"- Revelation 20:12, 15.

So, when you are projecting prophecies from Daniel, way out into the far future, of when YOU think they should be fulfilled, make sure that you are.....
looking at the correct "END" :)

I will leave you to your own interpretations, which have antisemitic tones to them. Its not something I wish to engage in tbh. Everything you espouse on here to me is incoherent, and it doesn't match anything I have seen in the bible.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
$ powers mentioned in the bible in Daniel

The first one was Babylon, 2 nd was Medo Persia, 3rd was Greece, and who defeated Greece? Rome.
Daniel said the 4th beast had 10 horns.

Here are the ten:
Franks, Huns, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Heruli, Lombards, Anglo-Saxons, Suevi, Vandals, and Burgundians.

the 4th beast had a little horn and plucked up 3 horns by the roots.
Heruli, an east Germanic people originally from Scandinavia. ... Two years later, the eastern Heruli were crushingly defeated by the Roman emperor Claudius II Gothicus in a battle near Naissus (modern Niš, Yugos.). From then until the mid-6th century, when they vanished from history,
Heruli | German people

Vandals "In 533 the Byzantines under Belisarius invaded North Africa following the deposition by the usurper Gelimer of Huneric’s son, Hilderich, who was a close friend of the Byzantine emperor Justinian I. In one campaigning season the Vandal kingdom was destroyed. Rome again ruled the area and restored the churches to the Roman Catholics. The Vandals played no further role in history."
Vandal | Definition, History, & Facts

Ostrogoths 'The war continued with varying fortunes for almost 20 years and caused untold damage to Italy, and the Ostrogoths thereafter had no national existence. They had been converted to Arian Christianity, it seems, soon after their escape from the domination of the Huns, and in this heresy they persisted until their extinction"
Ostrogoth | people
This folks is nothing more Armstrongism,(Herbert W. Armstrong) it will lead you to the "RCC and Pope are the Anti-Christ/Beast/False Prophet" and the 10 lost tribes. Pssttt, no tribes were ever lost, God says they were not lost in Ezekiel 37:11, He says to Ezekiel when He brings Israel back unto Israel that these are the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel. Case closed. And the Anti-Christ will be a E.U. President born in Greece. Dan. 8:9 mandates he has to be born in Greece, ONE VERSE mandates it.

I saw this stuff over 30m years ago and discounted it.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above content is poorly explained, or rather, Revelation is being misinterpreted. Who are the 5 Beasts to which you referred, and by adding Egypt and Assyria we get the 7 Heads of the book of Revelation?
Rome was Europe in full, when the 10 (E.U.) come back together is is the E.U. thus the Little Horn is born amongst the 10 (E.U) which spring up out f the Fourth Beasts Head.

Allow me to give it to you on modern English without all the codification God placed in there.

A man (A.C.) will arise in Europe(Dan. 7:7-8), by way of being born in Greece (Dan.8:9) and thus the E.U. and the Old Roman Empire will look exactly alike on a map as soon as the E.U. conquers Israel, its immediate neighbors (Syria, Lebanon and Jordan) and all of North Africa (see Daniel 11:40-43)

So, The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
1 - Who is the woman, the Whore?
2 - What are the 7 mountains WITHIN the waters on which the WHORE is seated? Yeah, what are the 7 mountains WITHIN the waters where the WHORE sits?

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The Harlot is all False Religion/Harlotry of all time, she has been co-mingled with all of these earthly kingdoms like Babylon, Greece and Rome (Sun Gods, Jupiter, Zeus etc.).

The 7 Mountains are 7 Kingdoms, mountains always stand for kingdoms. Its not 7 hills/mountains in ONE PLACE, its Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Roman AND the Coming Anti-Christ.

5 Have fallen means Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece were no more Beast Kingdoms by 90 AD. But alas, one still WAS (Rome) and one is still yet to come (Anti-Christ)

But we get 5 Have fallen in order to tell us that Each kingdom (of course) will one day fall and will indeed have ONE KING at the helm when they fall. Why do we get this clue? Why does God reduce the Beast Kingdoms to Kings who fall? Simple, the last Beast never passes his kingdom on to another, he is cast straight into hellfire as Dan. 7:11 and Rev. 19:20 both say, thus God shows us the last Beast will be just ONE MAN not a Kingdom like the others. The Anti-Christ will be the one who Arises (the 7th Mountain) and the one who Falls, unlike any of the other Kings, he's the ONLY ONE to both Arise and Fall as a Beast, hence the riddle of the Seven Mountains, and the Seven Kings who fall.

The 8th King is a Demon named Apollyon, no person goes to the pit and comes back up.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This folks is nothing more Armstrongism,(Herbert W. Armstrong) it will lead you to the "RCC and Pope are the Anti-Christ/Beast/False Prophet" and the 10 lost tribes. Pssttt, no tribes were ever lost, God says they were not lost in Ezekiel 37:11, He says to Ezekiel when He brings Israel back unto Israel that these are the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel. Case closed. And the Anti-Christ will be a E.U. President born in Greece. Dan. 8:9 mandates he has to be born in Greece, ONE VERSE mandates it.

I saw this stuff over 30m years ago and discounted it.

This folks is untrue. (I get to announce too)
I don't follow Armstrongism--I didn't even know he preached this. I am not an Armstrong church person either(?). I thought he and those were long gone.
But you just yelled about what I wrote, and didn't go through it rationally. But I guess I expect too much.

Can you explain how you discount it ? It makes sense to me.

And there are tribes missing from Revelation. Where did they go? Do ya think the whole house of Israel might be the ones Paul talks about--a spiritual Israel?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:1-8KJV
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, ...

John was a Jewish man. He stood upon the sand of sea - the sand of the sea is representing in this biblical verse the pople of Israel, as the biblical sand of the sea;

... and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, ...
sea means waters - waters mean peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues - Revelation 17:v. 15

... having seven heads / and ten horns, / and upon his 10 horns ten crowns, / and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy/.

having 7 heads - Revelation 17:v.9 - And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

and 10 horns - Revelation 17:v.12 - And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received NO kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast- with the Man Beast of sea-(one hour 1.260 DAYS or 42 MONTHS-or HALF WEEK - THE FIRST HALF - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5), the Beast of sea - the Gentile Beast -will sit on the Throne of the Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:v.11-, the Beast like a lamb -the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah of the Jews.

and upon his 10 horns ten crowns, - Revelation 17:v.12 - And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received NO kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast- with the Man Beast of sea-(one hour 1.260 DAYS or 42 MONTHS-or HALF WEEK - THE FIRST HALF - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5), the Beast of sea - the Gentile Beast -will sit on the Throne of the Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:v.11-, the Beast like a lamb -the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah of the Jews.

and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy/.

So, the Man Beast of sea has a NAME of blasphemy upon his 7 heads which are 7 montains WITHIN the waters where the PROSTITUTE sits, and are also 7 kings of her Universal structures, but 5 had already fallen, and one is (now, in the current time this sixth king also fell), but the other - the seventh - is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space (1.260 days-Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5). And upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy: Here it is revealing that the man Beast of the sea commits a blasphemy by pretending to be like Jesus. As the Scriptures say-JESUS is the son of God, and the Man Beast of the sea also presents himself as the son of God, that is, Vicarivs Filii Dei. This is blasphemy, mocking JESUS. By the way, we can count the NUMBER of his NAME - 5-1-100-1-5-1-50-1-1-500-1.

Can you point any fingers to who fits these clues?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This folks is untrue. (I get to announce too)
I don't follow Armstrongism--I didn't even know he preached this. I am not an Armstrong church person either(?). I thought he and those were long gone.
It doesn't matter if you know what you were espousing was Armstrongism or not sister, it is still from Herbert W. Armstrong, that is the point, I already seen this stuff years ago, and went through that phase and I am telling you it is error and untruth because I am privy to it all. So, its true, not untrue, that it is Armstrongism. If a guy is teaching Mein Kampf it doesn't matter if he knows its of Hitler or not, he's still teaching it.

But you just yelled about what I wrote, and didn't go through it rationally. But I guess I expect too much.
I can but its seemed like wasted effort since 99.5 percent of the people know Armstrong was a fruitcake, just like Ellen G. White was also, and Joseph Smith. But I can tell you why its in error and show you why, I don't mind spending the time and doing it, after all Jesus would have died for just one person, the reason I didn't even try is most people of this eschatological bent refuse to listen to logical replies.

Can you explain how you discount it ? It makes sense to me.

And there are tribes missing from Revelation. Where did they go? Do ya think the whole house of Israel might be the ones Paul talks about--a spiritual Israel?

Yes....

There are no tribes missing Joseph's tribe was split into two, one for each of his sons Manasseh and Ephraim, The tribe of Manasseh and that of Joseph (which is what the tribe of Ephraim was also referred to) are also listed. The tribe of Dan is excluded. Theories about this absence are varied. Some suggest that the false prophet of Revelation may be from the tribe of Dan. Others see Dan's role in leading Israel into idolatry as a cause for being left out of the 144,000 which is also my take (Judges 18:30–31). While the tribe might not be blessed by name here, other prophetic books indicate members of the tribe of Dan will be saved and receive land in the millennial kingdom (Ezekiel 48:2). Though mankind has lost track of which people are members of which tribes, God has no such memory loss (Revelation 7:4–8).

Dan in my opinion, is excluded by name because of his sin, he very well may not have made Heaven so how can you place his name there in that group whilst he is going to be in hell for eternity? Therefore Levi's name was inserted by John in Dan's place because Dan was unworthy even to be named, but Dan's descendants are still a part of the 144,000 under the name of Levi.

Ephraim and Manasseh were named originally because Levi was consecrated unto the Lord.

Israel are Israel, remember, Jesus is going to set up a 1000 year kingdom in Jerusalem. Do you see how hard it is today for us mere men (humans) to change our positions? So, yes Israel revolted against God and He turned to the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the whole world, but if Israel had remained a nation in 70 AD, I think they would have eventually polluted and subverted Christianity, they would have accepted the gospels under the auspices of being "Christians" and made it into just another form of Judaism.

Go reread Galatian chapter 3, it means just the opposite of what people think, when you see it you will say, Wow, that's right, now that I know what to look for.

Paul was chastising the Galatians for trying to keep the Jewish Laws (no kidding) he says who has bewitched you foolish Galatians having started out [under Christ] in the spirit (Faith) that you are now serving the flesh (Laws). Then he goes through verse after verse speaking about why FAITH ALONE makes us righteous, not obeying laws. How it was THE PROMISE Abraham received, and that the law only came 430 years later unto Moses. How the Law was only given unto us as a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ Jesus etc. etc.

Then he tells them, there is no Jew nor Greek (Gentile) there is no slave nor bondman, there is no male nor female. And many people use (wrongly) this one verse to say the Church has taken the place of Israel and we are now ALL Israel as in Spiritual Israel, but that isn't even close to what Paul is telling the Galatians here, in fact, its just the opposite, think now, what was Paul just chastising the Galatians about? (CONTEXT, CONTEXT CONTEXT). Paul was telling them sternly to STOP trying to be Jews (keeping the laws) in order to get into Heaven. In other words he is basically saying you started out in the faith and now are trying to please God through the flesh by keeping laws and thereby are in essence trying to earn your way to heaven just like the Jews did under the laws of Moses. So it looks like some "Christian Jews" must have told the Galatians that they had to keep the laws in order to make it into heaven. Remember my theory above where I said the Jews would have eventually of perverted Christianity into just another form of Judaism if they had remained a nation? We can see Satan trying to do just that to the Galatians here in Gal. chapter 3.

So, there is neither Jew nor Gentile doesn't mean their is no Israel anymore or that we are all one, any more than it means there are now no males and females ( see the point ? ). It simply means, Hey Galatians, you do not have to be a Jew in order for God to accept you into heaven, whoever told you that is a liar is basically what Paul said unto them right? (Who has bewitched you or fooled you? )

In other words God will except the Gentile and Jew by FAITH ALONE (all in the exact same manner) God will except the Male and Female by FAITH ALONE (all in the exact same manner) God will except the Slave and Freeman by FAITH ALONE (all in the same manner).

It never ever, ever, ever meant we are all one, Satan uses small misunderstandings in order to take the masses down a wrong paths.

Do you want me to explain these Armstrong errors sister? I can indeed do it. God Bless. By the way, if you don't know you just don't know, its no ones fault. Satan never stops trying to deceive us.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will leave you to your own interpretations, which have antisemitic tones to them. Its not something I wish to engage in tbh. Everything you espouse on here to me is incoherent, and it doesn't match anything I have seen in the bible.
Of course it is incoherent to you, because understanding God's prophetic Word, is not to be done by:
"might"- human self willed effort, or by
"power"- religious persuasion, but rather
"by His Spirit"- His Holy Spirit within, John 16:13.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 or three posts above I name them all.

Because of the possible fulfillment of Revelation 8 according to NASA on 4/13/29, minus 7 years, I believe 2022 could be the year the Antichrist is revealed who I believe to be a political figure, unlike the false prophet who is religious. That's now! So do you have any candidates?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of the possible fulfillment of Revelation 8 according to NASA on 4/13/29, minus 7 years, I believe 2022 could be the year the Antichrist is revealed who I believe to be a political figure, unlike the false prophet who is religious. That's now! So do you have any candidates?
You timing is off, the Apophis event would happen in the exact middle of the 70th week thus if we take off 3.5 years we get the fall of 2025 as being the possible Pre Trib Rapture point. (we can know the season, just not the day nor hour), So, 7 years before Apophis would be 3.5 years before the possible Rapture of the church. That Apophis event would just start the 3.5 years of God's Wrath, and that is the exact day the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering, when 1/3 of the world is on fire he comes forth with a sneak attack (as seen here in Daniel 11:40-43) on Israel and her MANY neighbors, hence THE MANY will be destroyed by peace in Daniel 8:25 and MANY COUNTRIES conquered in Daniel 11:40-43 and the "Covenant" (Agreement) is WITH MANY in Daniel 9:27 not just with Israel. He will not just conquer Israel, He conquers the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

The Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece (Daniel 8:9 mandates that). He has to come to power in the E.U. (Daniel 7:7-8) and he has to be of Assyrian blood (Isaiah 10). So, he's a Turk, Iraqi or Syrian (Assyria was made up of those three nations long ago) and since Turkey has a common order with Greece I always just assume he's a Turk, he has to be born in Greece, and then arise to political power in the E.U. as the President.

The False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest who throws in with this E.U. President.

We have the EXACT LIKENESS unto this in History, Antiochus (Daniel 11:21-34) was the TYPE Anti-Christ but when I started researching for my Daniel 11 Exegesis, I found a man named Jason (real name Yeshua) who bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, thereby having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. He then welcomed Antiochus into the temple of God to offer a sacrifice unto Zeus, and he also declared that all Jews must become Hellenized (think CHANGES TIMES AND LAWS...or Cultures and Traditions) and this led to the infamous Maccabean Revolt. The Greeks built Gymnasiums (Greek word) and they hung out and played sports in the buff (homosexual hangout in other words), the Greeks served Zeus and other gods, thus Jason who took on his Greek name willingly, is a coming False Prophet TYPE, just like Antiochus was a TYPE, and thus them ruling at the exact same time in and of itself is a TYPE of dynamic duo so to speak, or foretelling of the end times partnership to come.

So, one will be a Greek and the other will be Jewish.

What do we see worldwide today that we saw under Antiochus? We see this whole word trying to change TIME & LAWS (Cultures and Traditions of history). Homosexual Marriage leaglized is most of the world, abortion on demand legal, transexuals told they can go in little girls bathrooms, no world borders, Christians can't preach against Homosexuality in many nations, free speech under attack everywhere, this is the exact same spiritual warfare the Jews saw in Antiochus and Jason's time back almost 2200 years ago. They are not seeking to CHANGE the Sabbath to Sunday {:cool:} that is just not understanding the bible, they are seeking to change our TRADITIONS & CULTURERS, Satan thinks doing this proves mankind would rather not follow God !! But it just proves a lot of them are as evil as he is. And a loser like him. But that is what Satan seeks to do, shock the culture into becoming perverted in nature.

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want me to explain these Armstrong errors sister?
I can but its seemed like wasted effort since 99.5 percent of the people know Armstrong was a fruitcake, just like Ellen G. White was also, and Joseph Smith. But I can tell you why its in error and show you why, I don't mind spending the time and doing it, after all Jesus would have died for just one person, the reason I didn't even try is most people of this eschatological bent refuse to listen to logical replies.

Yes....

There are no tribes missing Joseph's tribe was split into two, one for each of his sons Manasseh and Ephraim, The tribe of Manasseh and that of Joseph (which is what the tribe of Ephraim was also referred to) are also listed. The tribe of Dan is excluded. Theories about this absence are varied. Some suggest that the false prophet of Revelation may be from the tribe of Dan. Others see Dan's role in leading Israel into idolatry as a cause for being left out of the 144,000 which is also my take (Judges 18:30–31). While the tribe might not be blessed by name here, other prophetic books indicate members of the tribe of Dan will be saved and receive land in the millennial kingdom (Ezekiel 48:2). Though mankind has lost track of which people are members of which tribes, God has no such memory loss (Revelation 7:4–8).

Dan in my opinion, is excluded by name because of his sin, he very well may not have made Heaven so how can you place his name there in that group whilst he is going to be in hell for eternity? Therefore Levi's name was inserted by John in Dan's place because Dan was unworthy even to be named, but Dan's descendants are still a part of the 144,000 under the name of Levi.

Ephraim and Manasseh were named originally because Levi was consecrated unto the Lord.

Israel are Israel, remember, Jesus is going to set up a 1000 year kingdom in Jerusalem. Do you see how hard it is today for us mere men (humans) to change our positions? So, yes Israel revolted against God and He turned to the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the whole world, but if Israel had remained a nation in 70 AD, I think they would have eventually polluted and subverted Christianity, they would have accepted the gospels under the auspices of being "Christians" and made it into just another form of Judaism.

Go reread Galatian chapter 3, it means just the opposite of what people think, when you see it you will say, Wow, that's right, now that I know what to look for.

Paul was chastising the Galatians for trying to keep the Jewish Laws (no kidding) he says who has bewitched you foolish Galatians having stated out [under Christ] in the spirit (Faith) that you are now serving the flesh (Laws). Then he goes through verse after verse speaking about why FAITH ALONE makes us righteous, not obeying laws. How it was THE PROMISE Abraham received, and that the law only came 430 years later unto Moses. How the Law was only given unto us as a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ Jesus etc. etc.

Then he tells them, there is no Jew nor Greek (Gentile) there is no slave nor bondman, there is no male nor female. And many people use (wrongly) this one verse to say the Church has taken the place of Israel and we are now ALL Israel as in Spiritual Israel, but that isn't even close to what Paul is telling the Galatians here, in fact, its just the opposite, think now, what was Paul just chastising the Galatians about? (CONTEXT, CONTEXT CONTEXT). Paul was telling them sternly to STOP trying to be Jews (keeping the laws) in order to get into Heaven. In other words he is basically saying you started out in the faith and now are trying to please God through the flesh by keeping laws and thereby are in essence trying to earn your way to heaven just like the Jews. (So some "Christian Jews" must have told the Galatians that they had to keep the laws in order to make it into heaven. Remember my theory above where I said the Jews would have eventually of perverted Christianity into just another form of Judaism if they had remained a nation? We can see Satan trying to do just that to the Galatians here in Gal. chapter 3.

So, there is neither Jew nor Gentile doesn't mean their is no Israel anymore or that we are all one, any more than it means there are now no males and females ( see the point ? ). It simply means, Hey Galatians, you do not have to be a Jew in order for God to accept you into heaven, whoever told you that is a liar is basically what Paul said unto them right? (Who has bewitched you or fooled you? )

In other words God will except the Gentile and Jew by FAITH ALONE (all in the exact same manner) God will except the Male and Female by FAITH ALONE (all in the exact same manner) God will except the Slave and Freeman by FAITH ALONE (all in the same manner).

It never ever, ever, ever meant we are all one, Satan uses small misunderstandings in order to take the masses down a wrong paths.

Do you want me to explain these Armstrong errors sister? I can indeed do it. God Bless. By the way, if you don't know you just don't know, its no ones fault. Satan never stops trying to deceive us.[/QUOTE]

Dan is missing, so there is a tribe missing. Probably because of idolatry. Anyway. the tribe of Dan is not covered under your umbrella.Part of the original Israel is missing.

You ask "Do you want me to explain these Armstrong errors sister?"

I don't even know what Armstrong thought!!!!!!! You don't need to explain to me to not believe something I don't even know about!!!!

Did you ever read Matt 11:33-43?

Parable of the Tenants

Here is part of it--you can go back and read the first part too:

35 “The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36 Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37 Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

38 “But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’a]">[a]?

43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 21:33-43 - New International Version

The 70 weeks is passed.

I learned of these things from looking at an old book, and reading /checking with history. . They make sense. See, I don't believe we will be here for the 1000 years --We meet the Lord in the Air --only Satan and His angels are here..
Remember where Paul says "Know ye not that ye shall judge angels?" What does that mean?
We will be able to see that the judgements of God are perfect. We can review the books.We will be able to see why so and so is saved but another is not. And the end of the 1000 years, the Holy city will descend.Jesus will touch upon the mount of Olives. That is when the final judgement --and the 2nd resurrection occur. Those will be destroyed.. I don't believe in an eternal hell, either.

You can type all you want, but I believe the study of the 70 weeks i posted is sound.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even know what Armstrong thought!!!!!!! You don't need to explain to me to not believe something I dont even know about!!!!
But if they led you into thin king those 10 tribes/nations were the 10 spoken of in the end times they are wrong, the 10 represents completeness. Then that leads to the RCC being the Best and the Pope being the False Prophet and it is all a head fake by Satan, just like the Islamic Anti-Christ is a head fake by Satan.

41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’a]">[a]?

43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Which means that Jesus will take the mantle away from Israel and give it unto the Gentiles so he can GAIN HARVEST (Meaning the word goes forth and Harvests souls). Thus when Jesus returns at the Pre Trib Rapture h has tat Harvest, but then, as promised, Israel must repent, just as the 70th week prophecy states they will do. Thus the (LISTEN CAREFULLY I will show this in Rom. 11) Gentiles who carried the Gospel unto the whole world will have eventually come full circle when Raptured, because the Jews will then understand that the 1 billion Christians all died at the exact same time is the Rapture (Flesh and blood can not enter Heave we are changed from a flesh man into a spirit man and go to heaven as such, where we will then get our glorious bodies).

The Jews WILL NOT REPENT until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in (until the Churches mission is accomplished on this earth of taking the Gospel unto all the word)

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid(meaning no of course not). For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Rom. 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Rom. 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou(Gentiles), being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them(Israel), and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches(Israel). But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in(He tells them WHY in the next verse). 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief,(when the Jews REPENT they will be grafted back in) shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery(Secret), lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

{{{
Meaning that the Jews are blinded as a Nation, but of curse not as Individual Jews, UNTIL the Churches mission is ACCOMPLISHED, and we know when that will happen, as Matt. 24:14 says, when the Gospel has been taken unto ALL the whole world, then the END (70th week) will come, where the Jews finally repent (see Zechariah 13:8-9 and Malachi 4:5-6). The UNTIL..........is very, very important the Jews are blinded as a Nation (that is the IN PART) until the Gentile Church is Raptured, and then they will be grafted back into the family of God. Paul says so, quoting Isaiah the Prophet. ALL Israel (not every Jew, but Israel as a Nation will be saved, because Gd promised Abraham a continual seed on this earth, not Christian Gentiles who are not his seed.}}}

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.(Meaning God's calling unto Israel will never be forgotten)

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these(Israel) also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

{{
Through OUR MERCY (the Church) these Jews will eventually come back around to understanding that Jesus is their Messiah.....FULL CIRCLE like I said}}

I learned of these things from looking at an old book, and reading /checking with history. . They make sense. See, I don't believe we will be here for the 1000 years either --We meet the Lord in the Air --only Satan and His angels are here..
Remember where Paul says "Know ye not that ye shall judge angels?" What does that mean?
We will be able to see that the judgements of God are perfect. We will be able to see why so and so is saved but another is not. And the end of the 1000 years, the Holy city will descend.Jesus will touch upon the mount of Olives. That is when the final judgement --and the 2nd resurrection occur. Those will be destroyed.. I don't believe in an eternal hell, either.

You can type all you want, but I believe the study of the 70 weeks i posted is sound.

Anything saying the 70th week has already happened is in error.

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you were clearly shown (The Beast) of Revelation 13 is described with personal pronouns, He, His, Him, denoting a human man

I dont claim to have it figured out, scripture clearly teaches this fact
I wasn’t clearly shown anything I’m afraid. You are fixated on choosing personal pronouns by specific interpretations when there are interpretations that differ. But regardless of whose, scripture identifies and gives the listener the answer.

There is no need to reply to me Truth7t7, You have already explained your position and are not willing to talk about anything but that. There is no need to continue.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words because I destroyed your quip that was a mean thing, GOT IT. But the so called gotacha, that got you not me was not a look at me moment that backfired?

When it comes to prophecy/end times, it is futile to try to play the gotcha game with me.
Have a good day Ronald.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
$ powers mentioned in the bible in Daniel

The first one was Babylon, 2 nd was Medo Persia, 3rd was Greece, and who defeated Greece? Rome.
Daniel said the 4th beast had 10 horns.

Here are the ten:
Franks, Huns, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Heruli, Lombards, Anglo-Saxons, Suevi, Vandals, and Burgundians.

the 4th beast had a little horn and plucked up 3 horns by the roots.
Heruli, an east Germanic people originally from Scandinavia. ... Two years later, the eastern Heruli were crushingly defeated by the Roman emperor Claudius II Gothicus in a battle near Naissus (modern Niš, Yugos.). From then until the mid-6th century, when they vanished from history,
Heruli | German people

Vandals "In 533 the Byzantines under Belisarius invaded North Africa following the deposition by the usurper Gelimer of Huneric’s son, Hilderich, who was a close friend of the Byzantine emperor Justinian I. In one campaigning season the Vandal kingdom was destroyed. Rome again ruled the area and restored the churches to the Roman Catholics. The Vandals played no further role in history."
Vandal | Definition, History, & Facts

Ostrogoths 'The war continued with varying fortunes for almost 20 years and caused untold damage to Italy, and the Ostrogoths thereafter had no national existence. They had been converted to Arian Christianity, it seems, soon after their escape from the domination of the Huns, and in this heresy they persisted until their extinction"
Ostrogoth | people
Very interesting thought on the matter. I’ve seen others follow this line of reasoning too. Some in the 1700’s wrote on the same topic. I don’t agree with it, but that is ok. We learn from each other sometimes when we have open ears and open minds. Thank you for sharing with me.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antisemitic?? Were you talking about all the Arabic countries?
I hope that you know that those who are called Jews, are the same, and therefore by God calling them out of that people, He didn't create a separate race.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
remember, Jesus is going to set up a 1000 year kingdom in Jerusalem. Do you see how hard it is today for us mere men (humans) to change our positions? So, yes Israel revolted against God and He turned to the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the whole world, but if Israel had remained a nation in 70 AD, I think they would have eventually polluted and subverted Christianity, they would have accepted the gospels under the auspices of being "Christians" and made it into just another form of Judaism.

Paul was chastising the Galatians for trying to keep the Jewish Laws (no kidding) he says who has bewitched you foolish Galatians having started out [under Christ] in the spirit (Faith) that you are now serving the flesh (Laws). Then he goes through verse after verse speaking about why FAITH ALONE makes us righteous, not obeying laws. How it was THE PROMISE Abraham received, and that the law only came 430 years later unto Moses. How the Law was only given unto us as a schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ Jesus etc. etc.

Then he tells them, there is no Jew nor Greek (Gentile) there is no slave nor bondman, there is no male nor female. And many people use (wrongly) this one verse to say the Church has taken the place of Israel and we are now ALL Israel as in Spiritual Israel, but that isn't even close to what Paul is telling the Galatians here, in fact, its just the opposite, think now, what was Paul just chastising the Galatians about? (CONTEXT, CONTEXT CONTEXT). Paul was telling them sternly to STOP trying to be Jews (keeping the laws) in order to get into Heaven. In other words he is basically saying you started out in the faith and now are trying to please God through the flesh by keeping laws and thereby are in essence trying to earn your way to heaven just like the Jews did under the laws of Moses. So it looks like some "Christian Jews" must have told the Galatians that they had to keep the laws in order to make it into heaven. Remember my theory above where I said the Jews would have eventually of perverted Christianity into just another form of Judaism if they had remained a nation? We can see Satan trying to do just that to the Galatians here in Gal. chapter 3.

Do you want me to explain these Armstrong errors sister? I can indeed do it. God Bless. By the way, if you don't know you just don't know, its no ones fault. Satan never stops trying to deceive us.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.