Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not read the reply, because I had all of chapter 8 in the post and why it cant be Antiochus. Thus if you read it you wouldn't have made that statement.

Dan. 10 is about Michael (fighting with the Demon prince of Persia, not Greece) mandating that Alexander the Great be allowed to defeat Persia. The Demon who resisted him was Apollyon (Prince of Persia).

You tried to answer a post saying if I will read Daniel chapter 8, when ALL of chapter 8 is in the post I put forth, proving you didn't read the post. I never reply to a posts I don't read, why would one do that?

Daniel 7, 8, 9 and 11 all end with the Anti-Christ.

That is why I responded. I disagree on chapter 8. To me first it is about Greece the world ruler before Rome, second Alexander the Great is specified, next his death and the kingdom being split among his 4 generals, and then out of one of the 4 is the little horn over the glorious land - Israel - that is the Maccabees revolt with Antiochus Epiphanes IV., 2300 days is 6.3 years and spanned from 67 BC to 60 BC.

I double checked before I answered, and all I saw was Daniel 11 and 9. I'll go back and check, but I didn't see 8 at all.

Okay, I went back and checked and what I printed was different than what you have now. Did you edit? I think you said you did, but I didn't go back to see.

What we agree on is the the future Antichrist has had paradigms of what He will be like in Daniel 8 and 9.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you suggesting you represent the Holy Spirit?
Do me and yourself a favor, don't over critique all that I say here. We all are individuals in the body of Christ. Don't be splitting hairs, when you don't have to.

Do you teach that there is no literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, after His Glorious Return in flaming fire, which was to destroy all the unsaved and the graves, and to resurrect and change all of His Saints in that same day?
Well, so do I.

That is the teaching of the Holy Spirit, and not the teaching of church-ianity.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not read the reply, because I had all of chapter 8 in the post and why it cant be Antiochus. Thus if you read it you wouldn't have made that statement.

Dan. 10 is about Michael (fighting with the Demon prince of Persia, not Greece) mandating that Alexander the Great be allowed to defeat Persia. The Demon who resisted him was Apollyon (Prince of Persia).

You tried to answer a post saying if I will read Daniel chapter 8, when ALL of chapter 8 is in the post I put forth, proving you didn't read the post. I never reply to a posts I don't read, why would one do that?

Daniel 7, 8, 9 and 11 all end with the Anti-Christ.

I see you must have changed your original post. There are a couple that start with "continued." I'll print them out. It is nice to study this with you. I've got Daniel down well, but am trying to understand the stops and repeats of Revelation. Like Revelation 12: 13 through Revelation 13:8 is one section that is repeated right after instead of going forward in time.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you must have changed your original post. There are a couple that start with "continued." I'll print them out. It is nice to study this with you. I've got Daniel down well, but am trying to understand the stops and repeats of Revelation. Like Revelation 12: 13 through Revelation 13:8 is one section that is repeated right after instead of going forward in time.
Yes, they mandate a 10,000 word limit per post so I had to split it up, forgot about that tbh. I was wondering why you asked my about Dan. 8, now it makes much more sense. Sometimes you get these weirdos who come on just to jerk your chain, but I see you have been here awhile.

I can do Revelation for you and you can copy and study it. Seems like this has about died out anyway. Its supposed to be about the Rev 13 Beast, I don't like starting threads personally, so I will do it here and if they want I can delete the, post later, I hate to get off-tracked on a thread, but really, Revelation is all kind of the same end time understandings anyway.

I'll do it later tonight.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, 2300 days is 6.3 years and spanned from 67 BC to 60 BC.
TIMING is the key to understand prophecy. Its not 2300 days, its 2300 SACRIFICES (Evening and Mornings) so it is 1150 days. The AoD lasted from Dec. 167 BC to December 164 BC, the Hasideans under Judas Maccabeus tore the altar to Zeus down and reconsecrated the temple, that's why Hanukah is in December.

Antiochus defiled the temple on December 16, 167 BC and Judas Maccabeus tore it down in December 164 BC.

We have to watch people who peddle things unto us, they have a slick way of making their theories work out as per the TIMING.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't the AoD spoken about by Daniel had to do with the 70AD destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem. The Christians then had to flee to the mountains--they were told to by Jesus..

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do me and yourself a favor, don't over critique all that I say here. We all are individuals in the body of Christ. Don't be splitting hairs, when you don't have to.

Do you teach that there is no literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth, after His Glorious Return in flaming fire, which was to destroy all the unsaved and the graves, and to resurrect and change all of His Saints in that same day?
Well, so do I.

That is the teaching of the Holy Spirit, and not the teaching of church-ianity.
There isnt going to be a 1,000 year anything

When Jesus returns this earth is dissolved by fire, as the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, is revealed for eternity (The End)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second Jewish revolt from 66 AD to 73 AD is Daniel 9. 70 AD is in the middle of the week.

The pattern of 7 years are paradigms and we can be assured that the GT will be 7 years as shown in Rev. 12:13-17 and 13:1-8

Verse 11 of Rev. 13 is another vision and a repeat of Rev. 12 and 13 above.
How can Daniel Chapter 9 have taken place in 66-73AD as you claim, when scripture clearly teaches its future as seen below?

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TIMING is the key to understand prophecy. Its not 2300 days, its 2300 SACRIFICES (Evening and Mornings) so it is 1150 days. The AoD lasted from Dec. 167 BC to December 164 BC, the Hasideans under Judas Maccabeus tore the altar to Zeus down and reconsecrated the temple, that's why Hanukah is in December.

Antiochus defiled the temple on December 16, 167 BC and Judas Maccabeus tore it down in December 164 BC.

We have to watch people who peddle things unto us, they have a slick way of making their theories work out as per the TIMING.

I thought that at one time for a short period of time, then realized it is the same 24 hour period as at Creation. Putting the specifics of morning and evening makes these days actual 2300 days and not 2300 prophetic years. And it coincides with the first Jewish revolt a little over 6 years between 67 BC and 60 BC.

I'm taking that printout of your big edit to bed now. Will talk more tomorrow. Good night.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Daniel Chapter 9 have taken place in 66-73AD as you claim, when scripture clearly teaches its future as seen below?

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I believe it has a double meaning. It refers to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD in the middle of the week, but we shall see the repeat of this timing at the end according to Revelation 12:13 through Revelation 13:8. 7 years (two 3.5 year periods) which we must make sure we are ready for as it may start this year.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it has a double meaning. It refers to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD in the middle of the week, but we shall see the repeat of this timing at the end according to Revelation 12:13 through Revelation 13:8. 7 years (two 3.5 year periods) which we must make sure we are ready for as it may start this year.
Daniel chapter 9 has a double meaning, and you have a prediction it will start this year?

How convincing do you really believe that response is?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm taking that printout of your big edit to bed now. Will talk more tomorrow. Good night.

The Chronological Order of the book of Revelation. In order to understand fully the timing of the Rapture and other end time events we must understand the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation.

Revelations Timelines Explained.

The name Revelation/Apocalypse is from the Greek word Apokálypsis meaning to uncover or "Reveal". So, Jesus is given this book by God the Father, and he in turn gives it unto John the beloved disciple. He gives it via Visions, Angel and Messengers etc. etc., and at times via the spoken word, but mostly through visions.

Rev. 1 is Jesus as seen in all his glory by John (and the other disciples saw this glory also) via on this earth and now in Heaven. Jesus then tells John to write what he sees in Visions down and to send it unto the 7 Churches that are in Asia-Minor. Jesus also tells John he is to write about the things which he "has seen" (Jesus' Glory on earth and in heaven) about the "things which are" (Church Age) and the "things which will be hereafter". (The 70th week Trib.)

Revelation 2 and 3 is the Church Age or time of the Gentiles. The 7 Churches of Asia-Minor represent the Complete Church Age as the number 7 = Completion. Thus these 7 Churches are not different periodic Churches from different times, but 7 different type Churches throughout the whole/complete Church Age. Rev. 2 and 3 represent the things which are (meaning that back on earth the Church Age/Time of the Gentiles was current at that time).

Revelation chapter 4:1 is the dividing point of the Time of the Gentiles/Church Age and the 70th week tribulation point. Jesus via the Last Trump ends the Summer Harvest (Church Age) at that time, via his Visions unto John, as Jesus told John write the things you see in the Visions down, thus when Jesus says "Come up here" that is John being Raptured just after the "Things which Are" (Church Age) and seeing the "Hereafter" as this verse clearly describes.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. (After the Church Age/Time of the Gentiles)

Rev. 4 and 5 in total are the beginning of the 70th week troubles back on earth in that the Time of the Gentiles is over, the 70th week troubles, (DESIGNED to get Israel to repent/see Dan. 9:24-27) is now the timeclock the earth is on according to Jesus' vision, the Gentile Church are in Heaven here as evidenced via Rev. 4:4 where we see Rev. 2:10, Rev. 3:5 and Rev. 3:21 all fulfilled by us (Church) sitting in Heaven, on thrones, in white robes with gold crowns on, as "OVERCOMERS". We are again seen in Rev. 5:9-10 as those Redeemed by God, angels do not need redeeming, so that is us there. We are present when Jesus starts opening the 7 Seals that bind-up the Trumpet Judgment Scrolls.

Rev. 6 sees Jesus start opening the Seals but the seals do nothing, Judgment can not be put forth until the Judgment Scroll is completely opened up. Jesus simply prophesies here via visions unto John what is about to befall mankind back on earth. He thus shows the Church (and John) in Heaven, in this futuristic vision. THE HEREAFTER is what John is now in, he will soon be shown the 70th week tribulation back on earth, as soon as the Seven Seals are all opened up, but here in heaven Jesus is simply showing the Church and John via visions what he will soon bring to pass back on earth, which he will show them again via visions starting in Rev. 8. The first Four Seals/Horses represent the Anti-Christs soon to come 42-month rule. 1.)He Conquers 2.) Brings War/Takes away Peace 3.) Brings Famine and finally 4.) His rule will bring Death, Sickness and the Grave. Seal #5 is Jesus showing John that this mans coming 42 month rule will see many Martyrs also. The 6th Seal is Jesus showing John that the same 42-month rule of the Beast will parallel with God's coming 42-months of Wrath, as soon as the Rev. 8 Asteroid/Mountain is cast into the Sea, this Anti-Christ will go forth conquering amidst the chaos. These Seals all happen just before the Judgments Fall, as Rev. 7 says below, HOLD UP the Four Winds (Judgment) until the 144,000 are sealed in their heads, these 144,000 are the 1/3 Jews seen in Zechariah 13:8-9 who repents just before the DOTL, they are the 3-5 million Jew who will flee Judea when they see the AoD.

Rev. 7, as wee see above with the lead in, are the Judgments of God/Wrath of God has not yet started in Rev. 7. The Trees are not burning yet, the Asteroid has not yet hit earth, thus this chapters is designed by God to show us that the Jews who repented, now seen in Rev. 7 fleeing Judea after they repent (are sealed) and thus God protects them from these coming "Four Wind Judgments", thus the Angel is ordered to HOLD UP these judgments that will soon harm the trees, seas and the earth (Rev. 8 asteroid). Then in Rev. 7:9-17 we see the Raptured Church in Heaven, the same ones seen in Rev. 4:1, Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9-10. The Church which came out of the "CONTINUAL GREAT TROUBLES" we have on this earth as Jesus cited John 16:33. Only now will God's Wrath finally hit in the next chapter, after the Jews who repented are safe in the Petra/Bozrah area where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days.

Rev. 8, God's Wrath starts when the 7th Seal of the Judgment Scroll is removed. As soon as the 7th Seal is taken off the Angels start readying the Judgment Trumps. NOTICE: no Angel readied a "Seal Judgment" because there is no such thing, the Angels do indeed ready the 7 Vial Judgments in Rev. chapter 15, and these 7 Trump Judgments as seen here in Rev. chapter 8, but not the "7 Seal Judgments", because there are no Seal Judgments, the 7 Seals simply seal up a scroll of Judgments. The Judgments are the 7 Trumps, and the 7 Vials, which are in essence the 7th Trump/3rd Woe. So, Trump #1 is God's Wrath falling (Seal 6 coming to pass along with Joel 2:31 coming to pass), the fire coming in burns up the trees as seen in Trump #1. Then the Asteroid impact happens via Trump #2. The same asteroids Wormwood fallout of Sulfur or whatever it is, after the impact, is seen in Trump #3. Then in Trump #4 we see that the Sun, Moon and Stars all go dark by 1/3 via the smoke in the atmosphere, this will thus fulfill both the Seal #6 and Joel 2:31 prophesies, and the moon will no doubt turn "Blood Red" because of the fires effect, the moon will have a "Red Hue" because of the fires back on earth, it will appear to be blood red to the naked eye. Finally, in Rev. 8:13 an Angel announces that the last Three Trumps yet to sound are indeed the three soon to come Woes.

Rev. 9 is the first two Woes. I see the First Woe as God allowing Apollyon and his hordes of bound up demons out of the bottomless pit in order to be over the 7 Headed Beast once again, as he was before as shown in Rev 17, the Beast that WAS.........IS NOT...........YET IS. Thus Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17, he is let out of the Bottomless Pit in Rev. 9, which shows chapter 17 will be a Parenthetical Citation type chapter. The Second Woe is IMHO, a host of Angels who bring forth God's Plagues onto mankind. Until this point in time every chapter has been in perfect Chronological Order, now the book of Revelation diverges onto a different path, we start seeing the Parenthetical Citation Chapters in Revelation chapter 10. I am going to SKIP to Rev. 15 & 16 which I think is all one chapter, later divided by humans, which goes together perfectly in that the Angels ready the 7 Vials in Rev. 15 and then deliver the 7 Vials in Rev. 16, whereas the Trumpet Judgments were both READIED & DELIVERED in Rev. 8, as shown in one chapter, not divided, thus I think Rev. chapters 15 & 16 also go together in like manner.

Revelation chapters 15 & 16 is the next chapter as pertaining unto the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation. Thus we see the Vials readied in Heaven, then we see the 7th Trump brings the 3rd Woe, which is the 7 Vials of God's Wrath in full. We see the final judgments brought unto the wicked, and in the 6th Vial we see that the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD gather to fight against God Almighty, thus in the 7th Vial when Jesus lands on the Mount and splits it asunder, and then defeats all of those gathered against Israel at Armageddon, God Himself calls them Babylon the Great (Rev. 16:19) whom He has given the cup of wine the fierceness of his Wrath. Thus we know Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD Governed by Satan the liar, who has deceived (Babel) and confused these people so much so that the have chosen to take up arms against their own loving Creator. We know babel = confusion, and thus it is aptly described in Rev. 16:19, Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth, over mankind is indeed "Babylon the Great".

CONTINUED......

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parenthetical Citation definition = Parenthetical citations are citations to original sources that appear in the text of your paper. This allows the reader to see immediately where your information comes from, and it saves you the trouble of having to make footnotes or endnotes.

Parenthetical citations are notes in parentheses that let a reader know what original sources you used in the body of your research paper. These notes make it easier for the reader because they don't have to stop reading to know what is source material. In other words, the parenthetical notes don't disrupt the flow of the paper. This saves the writer from having to create endnotes or footnotes, and it gives the reader immediate access to the sources.

God uses this in a much grander way, God now shows John in Rev. chapters 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and most of Rev. 19 "OTHER EVENTS" that happen at the exact same time on earth as Rev. 8, 9 and 16, the Judgment Chapters. In other words God's Wrath starts with the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments, we see these Judgments also in Rev. 9 and 16.

In Revelation 10 however we are shown John swallowing a book that was both sour and sweet, then he is told that when the 7 Thunders Sound the Mystery of God would finally be revealed in full and "time would be no more" [as we know it]. This simply means that when the 7 Trumpets Sound, and God has Judged this evil world, Jesus will take over and time as we once knew it will be no more, Satan will lose his kingdom, and Jesus will become King of kings and Lord of lords on this earth. Thus he now sits at God's side, but soon God will give Jesus this earth for his kingdom also. That is the mystery of the 7 Thunders. Jesus will take over after the 7th Thunder as Rev.11 and 16 clearly shows us. Thus Rev. 10 is a FLASHFORWARD to the very end of Satan's reign on this earth. Babylon has Fallen!!

Rev. chapter 11 is about the calling/parameters of the Two-witnesses 1260 day ministry on this earth. We understand that they die at the 2nd Woe before the Beast dies at the 7th Vial during the 3rd Woe so that means they have to show up before the Beast conquers Israel at the 1260 middle of the week event. Because both we know that the Two-witnesses and the Beast have 1260 day Ordained Offices on this earth as ordered by God. He does that so we humans can understand these end time timelines by juxtaposing them against each other. There is no reason that Elijah (and I think Moses), are allowed to die except to give us a juxtaposition of their timelines, where we can deduce/understand their timelines. Thus we know the Two-witnesses have to show up before the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel to become the Beast at the 1260, thus the Two-witnesses are indeed the 1335 Blessing. They show up 1335 days before the Second Coming (ends all these wonders as Dan. 12:11 says) and thus they show up 75 days before the Beast conquers Israel and 45 days before the False Prophet/Jewish High Priest stops or forbids Jesus Worship (takes away the Sacrifice) in the temple, then places the AoD of the E.U. President in the Temple as Rev. 13 says he does (makes an image of the Beast). So, this chapter starts 75 days before Rev. chapter 8 starts. Then the Two-witnesses get Israel to repent (1/3 of the Jews repent in Zechariah 13:8-9) just before the coming Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) falls at the 1260 event (Zechariah 14:1-2). In Rev. 11:1-3 we can see they are called unto the Jews ONLY via the Measurements shown. The 7th Trump which ends Satan's reign, and where Jesus takes over is not a real time event in the book of Revelation as per this chapter, this is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter (REMEMBER) thus this Rev. 11, Seventh Trump is a rehashing of the Rev. 16 Seven Vials which ends via the 7th Vial and Jesus taking over. We are told that the 3rd Woe will come quickly in Rev. 11, then we are told that the 7th Trump will bring victory via the 3rd Woe (which is all 7 Vials combined), Jesus conquers the Beast and his minions, and that victory is described in Rev. 16 in full. Just like the 2nd Woe being mentioned in Rev. 11 also does not describe the 2nd Woe, which we see via the Rev. 9 actions of the actual 2nd Woe in full !! So, in essence, God gives us one whole chapter about the lives and times of the Two-witnesses which covers 1335 days until Jesus' Second Coming ends all these wonders Daniel was shown in Dan. chapter 12. So this chapter starts just before Rev. 8 and ends with Rev. 16:19, even though the Two-witnesses die 75 days before the Beast dies at the Rev. 16:19 Second Coming/Armageddon Event, their prayers brought these plagues down thus its a part of their ministry. (REASONING BEHIND THIS: If I have a ministry and pray fir a healing but die, and 30 days later God heals this person because of my prayer, then my ministry still healed this woman via my prayers unto the Master).

Rev. 12 is Israel being chased into the wilderness where God will protect her (Woman) for 1260 days, so it starts with the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact or just before because she starts fleeing 30 days before she gets Conquered, but Rev. 12 is about God protecting Israel for 1260 days and Satan being cast down to earth at that point in time also. So, as pertaining unto the last 3.5 years timeline, this chapter overlaps all of the Judgment chapters (Rev. 8, 9 and 16.)

Rev. 13 starts with the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact also, we know this because that is when the White Horse goes forth conquering amidst the chaos. So, this White Horse/Anti-Christ, rules for 42 months during the Trumpet Judgments (seen in Rev. 8) and the Rev. 9 Trumpets/2 Woes and the Rev. 16 Vials/3rd Woe.

Revelation chapter 14 is The Harvest Chapter, we see the 144,000 (3-5 million Jews) and Jesus shows up and Harvests the Wheat (Israel) in the first few verses. In verses 17-20 we see the Wine-press Wrath via the Grape Harvest of the Wicked. But in verse 14 we see a FLASHBACK to the Pre-trib Rapture where Jesus himself thrusts in the sickle to Harvest the Church (Barley) from upon a cloud (we meet him in the air). Barley doesn't need to be crushed before it can be sifted. Thus this chapter covers the full 7 years.

Rev. chapter 17 comes next, this chapter also starts in Rev. 8 via the 10 Kings (E.U. Leaders) coming together to plot the Harlots demise, but the actual Harlot covers all time on earth because this Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time. She is the worshiping of Jupiter, Zeus, the Horoscope and Babylonian religions, she is Baal worship etc. all, and she is also Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism worship as well as Humanism etc. any religion that does not say that the God of Abraham is God and that Jesus Christ is His beloved son who died for all mankind's sin is a Harlot Religion. The Harlot gets killed off by these 10 Kings ( 10 = Completion or All of Collective Europe Combined). So, this story is about what goes down during the Anti-Christs 42 month rule on earth, and these kings forbidding all religious practices except Beast Worship, and thus they "Kill off the Harlot [Religions]. And it is also about Apollyon arising out of the Bottomless Pit, the Demon who kills the Two-witnesses. (He WAS....IS NOT.....YET IS)

CONTINUED.....

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 18 covers the same 42 months because this is the tale by God of His Wrath on Babylon the Great (Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth over humans). This of course starts with the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact because this is the Judgment of Babylon (WHOLE WORLD as Rev. 16:19 explains) This of course covers Rev. 9 and 16 also. There are some clues in this chapter. In verse 2 we see that Babylon (this world) has become the Habitation of Devils/Demons, and of course we see Satan is cast down to earth and Apollyon and his hordes of Demons released from the Bottomless Pit, thus demons are now all over this earths domain. In verse 4 we see God saying "come out of her my people lest you partake in her (Babylon) sin and thus also receive of her plagues". This is God telling Israel to flee Judea, which they are seen doing in Rev. 7 and in Rev. 12. We get two more clues that Babylon is destroyed over the course of 42 months, except most people can't seem to decode these codes. Verse 8 says her plagues will come in ONE DAY and verse 10 says her judgment will come in ONE HOUR, both mean 42 months. We know the Day of the Lord starts on ONE DAY and is called the Day of the Lord but we also know it lasts 42 months. We also see in Rev. 17:12 that the 10 Kings rule ONE HOUR with the Beast and we know the Beast rules for 42 months, so both of these are clues telling us it will take Babylon (this whole evil world under Satan's Dark Rule) 42 months of Judgment before she falls. Then Satan gets locked in the bottomless pit for 1000 years.

Rev. 19 basically covers the full 7 years also as Rev. 14 does also. We see the Raptured Bride in Heaven (us the Church) where we marry Jesus then return to earth with him in order to be a part of Jesus' victory, where Jesus merely SPEAKS VICTORY (So he kills the Anti-Christ WITHOUT HAND as Dan. 2 and Dan. 7 and 8 all say) and thus the only part of Rev. 19 that does not happen during the Rev. 8, 9 and 16 Judgment chapters is where the Anti-Christ and False Prophet are cast into hell, after his 1260 day rule on earth as the Beast, in Reb. 19:20.

Of course Rev. 20 (Judgment Seat) Rev. 21 (the Ever-after) and Rev. 22 (New Jerusalem) all happen after Rev. 19 ends Satan's Dark Rule on earth.

To understand the Revelation TIMELINES one has to understand that the middle of the 70th week is the KEY, thus the 1260, thus the Rev. 8 Asteroid Impact, thus everything in the end times is centered around the Daniel 1260, 1290 and 1335 Prophetic Understandings.

Everything up until Rev. 4:1 is the Church Age Period/Time of the Gentiles on earth. Everything after that is the 70th week period (BELOW)

Up until Rev. 8 everything happens in the First Half of the 70th week, Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven with Jesus, probably AFTER the Marriage which we see in Rev. 19, but then again I stated Rev. 19 covers the full 7 years for a reason. Rev. 6 is Jesus amidst the Church in Heaven opening the 7 Seals and Prophesying what is about to befall mankind back on earth when God's Wrath/Judgments finally falls in Rev. chapter 8. Then in Revelation chapter 7 we see the 3-5 million Jews Fleeing Judea (REMEMBER Rev. 18:4, Come out of her my people !! We see that in Rev. 7, the 144, 000 are ALL Israel who repent) So, all of that happens in the first half of the 70th week or in the first 1260 days of the 70th week. Everything after Rev. chapter judgment 8, basically happens during the last 1260 days, thus the 1260 is basically the dividing line God uses to teach us how to understand His end-time timelines !!

.........................................Two-witnesses.......Anti-Christ goes forthConquering.............................

__________________________1335______1260______________________________________

Revelation chapters 8, 9 and 16 are the Judgment Chapters and thus God's judgments start in Rev. chapter 8, moves on to the Two Woes of Rev. chapter 9 and to the Rev. chapter 16 Third Woe (which are the 7 Vials) which bring Jesus' Victory over Satan, the Beast and his False Prophet in Rev. 16:19. Thus these three chapters last for 42 months. They cover the whole 42 months of God's Wrath after the above 1260 middle of the week.

Rev. chapters 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start at the 1260 middle of the week event also, because each chapter is about the Anti-Christ and his rule on earth as seen in Rev. 12, 13 and 17. Rev. 18 is about God's 42 months of Wrath and Babylon Falling/being judged. Rev. chapter 11 is about the Two-witnesses 1335 appearance, where they Witnesses for 1260 days, are then killed by Apollyon, and then ascend unto Heaven. Rev. 14 and 19 both cover the full 7 years of the 70th week. This is why all of these chapters are Parenthetical Citation Chapters, they cover the book of Revelation chapters that have already been covered once, thus the Parenthetical tagline.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Chronological Order of the book of Revelation. In order to understand fully the timing of the Rapture and other end time events we must understand the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation.

Revelations Timelines Explained.

The name Revelation/Apocalypse is from the Greek word Apokálypsis meaning to uncover or "Reveal". So, Jesus is given this book by God the Father, and he in turn gives it unto John the beloved disciple. He gives it via Visions, Angel and Messengers etc. etc., and at times via the spoken word, but mostly through visions.

Rev. 1 is Jesus as seen in all his glory by John (and the other disciples saw this glory also) via on this earth and now in Heaven. Jesus then tells John to write what he sees in Visions down and to send it unto the 7 Churches that are in Asia-Minor. Jesus also tells John he is to write about the things which he "has seen" (Jesus' Glory on earth and in heaven) about the "things which are" (Church Age) and the "things which will be hereafter". (The 70th week Trib.)

Revelation 2 and 3 is the Church Age or time of the Gentiles. The 7 Churches of Asia-Minor represent the Complete Church Age as the number 7 = Completion. Thus these 7 Churches are not different periodic Churches from different times, but 7 different type Churches throughout the whole/complete Church Age. Rev. 2 and 3 represent the things which are (meaning that back on earth the Church Age/Time of the Gentiles was current at that time).

Revelation chapter 4:1 is the dividing point of the Time of the Gentiles/Church Age and the 70th week tribulation point. Jesus via the Last Trump ends the Summer Harvest (Church Age) at that time, via his Visions unto John, as Jesus told John write the things you see in the Visions down, thus when Jesus says "Come up here" that is John being Raptured just after the "Things which Are" (Church Age) and seeing the "Hereafter" as this verse clearly describes.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. (After the Church Age/Time of the Gentiles)

Rev. 4 and 5 in total are the beginning of the 70th week troubles back on earth in that the Time of the Gentiles is over, the 70th week troubles, (DESIGNED to get Israel to repent/see Dan. 9:24-27) is now the timeclock the earth is on according to Jesus' vision, the Gentile Church are in Heaven here as evidenced via Rev. 4:4 where we see Rev. 2:10, Rev. 3:5 and Rev. 3:21 all fulfilled by us (Church) sitting in Heaven, on thrones, in white robes with gold crowns on, as "OVERCOMERS". We are again seen in Rev. 5:9-10 as those Redeemed by God, angels do not need redeeming, so that is us there. We are present when Jesus starts opening the 7 Seals that bind-up the Trumpet Judgment Scrolls.

Rev. 6 sees Jesus start opening the Seals but the seals do nothing, Judgment can not be put forth until the Judgment Scroll is completely opened up. Jesus simply prophesies here via visions unto John what is about to befall mankind back on earth. He thus shows the Church (and John) in Heaven, in this futuristic vision. THE HEREAFTER is what John is now in, he will soon be shown the 70th week tribulation back on earth, as soon as the Seven Seals are all opened up, but here in heaven Jesus is simply showing the Church and John via visions what he will soon bring to pass back on earth, which he will show them again via visions starting in Rev. 8. The first Four Seals/Horses represent the Anti-Christs soon to come 42-month rule. 1.)He Conquers 2.) Brings War 3.) Brings Famine and finally 4.) His rule will bring Death, Sickness and the Grave. Seal #5 is Jesus showing John that this mans coming 42 month rule will see many Martyrs also. The 6th Seal is Jesus showing John that the same 42-month rule of the Beast will parallel with God's coming 42-months of Wrath, as soon as the Rev. 8 Asteroid/Mountain is cast into the Sea, this Anti-Christ will go forth conquering amidst the chaos. These Seals all happen just before the Judgments Fall, as Rev. 7 says below, HOLD UP the Four Winds (Judgment) until the 144,000 are sealed in their heads, these 144,000 are the 1/3 Jews seen in Zechariah 13:8-9 who repents just before the DOTL, that are 3-5 million Jew who will flee Judea when they see the AoD.

Rev. 7, as wee see above with the lead in, are the Judgments of God/Wrath of God has not yet started in Rev. 7. The Trees are not burning yet, the Asteroid has not yet hit earth, thus this chapters is designed by God to show us that the Jews who repented, now seen in Rev. 7 fleeing Judea after they repent (are sealed) and thus God protects them from these coming "Four Wind Judgments", thus the Angel is ordered to HOLD UP these judgments that will soon harm the trees, seas and the earth (Rev. 8 asteroid). Then in Rev. 7:9-17 we see the Raptured Church in Heaven, the same ones seen in Rev. 4:1, Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9-10. The Church which came out of the "CONTINUAL GREAT TROUBLES" we have on this earth as Jesus cited John 16:33. Only now does God's Wrath will hit in the next chapter, after the Jews who repented are safe in the Petra/Bozrah area where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days.

Rev. 8, God's Wrath starts when the 7th Seal of the Judgment Scroll is removed. As soon as the 7th Seal is taken off the Angels start readying the Judgment Trumps. NOTICE: no Angel readied a "Seal Judgment" because there is no such thing, the Angels do indeed ready the 7 Vial Judgments in Rev. chapter 15, and these 7 Trump Judgments as seen here in Rev. chapter 8, but not the "7 Seal Judgments", because there are no Seal Judgments, the 7 Seals simply seal up a scroll of Judgments. The Judgments are the 7 Trumps, and the 7 Vials, which are in essence the 7th Trump/3rd Woe. So, Trump #1 is God's Wrath falling (Seal 6 coming to pass along with Joel 2:31 coming to pass), the fire coming in burns up the trees as seen in Trump #1. Then the Asteroid impact happens via Trump #2. The same asteroids Wormwood fallout of Sulfur or whatever it is, after the impact, is seen in Trump #3. Then in Trump #4 we see that the Sun, Moon and Stars all go dark by 1/3 via the smoke in the atmosphere, this will thus fulfill both the Seal #6 and Joel 2:31 prophesies, and the moon will no doubt turn "Blood Red" because of the fires effect, the moon will have a "Red Hue" because of the fires back on earth, it will appear to be blood red to the naked eye. Finally, in Rev. 8:13 an Angel announces that the last Three Trumps yet to sound are indeed the three soon to come Woes.

Rev. 9 is the first two Woes. I see the First Woe as God allowing Apollyon and his hordes of bound up demons out of the bottomless pit in order to be over the 7 Headed Beast once again, as he was before as shown in Rev 17, the Beast that WAS.........IS NOT...........YET IS. Thus Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17, he is let out of the Bottomless Pit in Rev. 9, which shows chapter 17 will be a Parenthetical Citation type chapter. The Second Woe is IMHO, a host of Angels who bring forth God's Plagues onto mankind. Until this point in time every chapter has been in perfect Chronological Order, now the book of Revelation diverges onto a different path, we start seeing the Parenthetical Citation Chapters in Revelation chapter 10. I am going to SKIP to Rev. 15 & 16 which I think is all one chapter, later divided by humans, which goes together perfectly in that the Angels ready the 7 Vials in Rev. 15 and then deliver the 7 Vials in Rev. 16, whereas the Trumpet Judgments were both READIED & DELIVERED in Rev. 8, as shown in one chapter, not divided, thus I think Rev. chapters 15 & 16 also go together in like manner.

Revelation chapters 15 & 16 is the next chapter as pertaining unto the Chronological Order of the book of Revelation. Thus we see the Vials readied in Heaven, then we see the 7th Trump brings the 3rd Woe, which is the 7 Vials of God's Wrath in full. We see the final judgments brought unto the wicked, and in the 6th Vial we see that the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD gather to fight against God Almighty, thus in the 7th Vial when Jesus lands on the Mount and splits it asunder, and then defeats all of those gathered against Israel at Armageddon, God Himself calls them Babylon the Great (Rev. 16:19) whom He has given the cup of wine the fierceness of his Wrath. Thus we know Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD Governed by Satan the liar, who has deceived (Babel) and confused these people so much so that the have chosen to take up arms against their own loving Creator. Babel = Confusion, and thus it is aptly described in Rev. 1619, Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth, over mankind is indeed "Babylon the Great".

CONTINUED......
The book of Revelation isnt taught in chronological order as you claim, its taught in "Parallel" teachings of same events

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
There isnt going to be a 1,000 year anything

When Jesus returns this earth is dissolved by fire, as the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, is revealed for eternity (The End)

Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 25:v.24-30

THE WORD IS GOD

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 25:v.24-30

THE WORD IS GOD
Ok, your claim made?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel chapter 9 has a double meaning, and you have a prediction it will start this year?

How convincing do you really believe that response is?

You have heard of the asteroid that NASA has been watching for some time haven't you? Well, it is possible that is will not be merely a near miss, but the trajectory will actually hit the earth around the shoreline and border of California and Mexico on April 13, 2029. Minus 7 years is 2022.

Listen to this broadcast. It is only about 30 min.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0q8vYzLno4

I'm taking heed and am asking everyone to do the same. If you are not ready to be a part of the Bride without spot or wrinkle, the time is NOW to purify yourselves. 1 John 3:1-3.

cc: @Ronald D Milam

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald D Milam

Please stop editing the post I have already printed. Start a new one if you like. I just printed out this one and will replace the old one I printed last night.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald D Milam

Please stop editing the post I have already printed. Start a new one if you like. I just printed out this one and will replace the old one I printed last night.
I had updated a few sections on my site, but I copy and posted the first post of this instead of the updated post, it doesn't really change the understanding's, its more or less my final product. I didn't even realize you were on here yet today, some people on Sat. & Sun. take a little break from the net.

Sitting out in the cold why my Norfolk Terrier, Bama, he will be 14 in one month. He got his name because he fell asleep in an Alabama hat. He's a pretty boy.

1622774_280496218767980_366281974_n (1).jpg

1888990_442219882595612_2816645654681108159_o (1).jpg