Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
neither am I, I only asked you to acknowledge the TRUTH, not 101G. as said don't argue with 101G, argue for the truth. if what I presented on unity is truth your only response is to acknowledge, or else disprove what I said, not by attack 101G, but presenting truth. for truth will stand.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
^That is arguing with you.
I'm not interested and will not be responding to any more of your posts trying to goad me into this behavior I find unbecoming of a Christian.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Christ is separate yet still the same God. God the Father is God, He is not the Son. God the Son is God, yet He is not the Father. God the Holy Spirit is God, yet He is not the Father nor the Son. All three are the Same God.

Huh??

Reactions: DNB

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught as a child that Jesus and God the Father were different,.. but now I think it's more like God has three separate beings. Creator, spirit, and flesh all being the same entity though. I could be wrong,.. I'm still a bit confused. :confused:
first thanks for the reply, second, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, we all been taught in error. when I say all, yes, me included. but I refused to stay in ignorance when the truth is available.

we all should seek truth and cast out darkness. on one person have all the answers, this is why the Lord said "seek" him. for he have the answers. well I did, I went after God, and thank God he is a God of his word.

I asked and he answered, in his word he said, "ye have not because ye ask not".

this is so true,

you be blesed.

PICJAG

Reactions: April_Rose

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^That is arguing with you.
I'm not interested and will not be responding to any more of your posts trying to goad me into this behavior I find unbecoming of a Christian.
fine that's you option

PICJAG

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught as a child that Jesus and God the Father were different,.. but now I think it's more like God has three separate beings. Creator, spirit, and flesh all being the same entity though. I could be wrong,.. I'm still a bit confused. :confused:
Where are you getting confused?

(trying to use what I know to help you out, but i"m not sure where the confusion is to help out with)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were taught well. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are all separate and yet one God. One God in three persons :)

That's what I was taught also. I still get a little confused about the Holy Spirit as he seems to me to be Jesus sometimes.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause people keep telling me different things. :/
People do indeed have different views, as you can see in this thread :)

Ultimately, you got to look to God Himself to light the way and illuminate Truth for you. Other people can be helpful in explaining their views, but God is the ultimate source for you to check in with.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well here is the elephant in the room that no one is willing to see. if there is a trinity of Person in the Godhead, how much of the second person came down to dwell in that body of flesh.

remember you said it was three persons. so how much of the second person came down... 1/3 of the Spirit?

let hear the truth.

PICJAG

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus, made distinct from Him in Luke 23:46.

Also there is a spirit descending on Jesus in the baptism. Luke 3:22. But I swear I've felt Jesus' holy spirit at times.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the creeds and it appears they are separate and one God. How did you discern them as not three in one?

From the Apostles it has always been taught that there are three separate beings who are one God. It's a mystery and sometimes there are no answers just faith. :)

Reactions: dev553344