Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seems more like dystopia, or is that all fake news?
It is up to each individual how they define their reaction to this changing world.

If 10% of the population will only ever be able to do simple tasks, how do they value themselves and we them. As machines take over more production and skilled work, where is our value and worth? Pride in my growth, love, activities, helping others maybe?

If you are in a care home, cannot read, limited social ability, are you truly alive, or is life the joy of living?

I have elderly relatives in this situation and value matters, I of them, and they of me. Wealth has made this possible. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What you describe is a far call from Utopia. Technology, and convenience by the way hardly qualify.
I think you do not value what you have. A few generations ago this would be called heaven. Familiarity with this and our emotional poverty means we disown this privilege and demand more attention of how unfair our lot is. In heaven we would do the same......which calls into question do we know the Kingdom at all?

By the way I am full of self pity too much as well.

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think you do not value what you have. A few generations ago this would be called heaven. Familiarity with this and our emotional poverty means we disown this privilege and demand more attention of how unfair our lot is. In heaven we would do the same......which calls into question do we know the Kingdom at all?

By the way I am full of self pity too much as well.

We may have somethings here that might have been called heaven before (electricity, washing machines, running tap water, machine sewn clothes, airplanes, etc), and many people may be not so bad off having a certain amount of things (wifes/husbands, jobs, cars, houses, health, etc), and it is true they are not grateful for what they have, but many/some people have little or nothing. The 7th church of Laodicea is abit like this where they are rich but there is implied to also be naked and poor too. I have no wife, no family, no children, no own unattached house, no car, no job, not really any friends, no quiet (ringing sound all the time and some other things), no clean water/food (fluoridated, sprayed), no mental health allegedly, no recognition/credit for my hard work discoveries in my studies, not been able to get out much for years, no good "location", been hard to have faith, etc. Its been more like Hell than heaven for me. Many other people may not be so bad off but even they have alot of bad things like fluoridated water, housing crisis problems, low wages (having to "work for the bank", "live to work", always too busy and have no time), surveilance everywhere, etc. So its not really a Utopia or Heaven except for for the "elite". Though for myself I am having faith that God/Jesus will fix the worst things I've been suffering.

I don't think a secular world One World Govt is Biblical, but it may be a corrupt fake copy analogy of a true Biblical world Kingdom. Humans have been trying to find their own answers to conflicts of races/nations, genders, religions, classes, etc which have resulted from the Fall and Babel. Babylon rides the Beast in Revelation. Only true unity and diversity and "as above so below" can be with/in God/Jesus (minus the evil).

Reactions: friend of

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho hi mate. Yes, a one world government is biblical, I believe. Babylon the Great, is the final manifestation of the original Babel, which after the flood attempted the same. This attempt at global dominion however is not something God will tolerate.
KJV Revelation 17:12
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

What beast is this speaking of? The one that carried the harlot woman. Who or what is this harlot? In prophetic scripture women represented God's people. In the case of an unfaithful woman or harlot who was guilty of fornication or adultery, she depicted God's people in a state of apotasy. A faithful woman, a faithful church. This is seen throughout scripture and in both testaments. Never does a woman in prophecy depict an individual woman.
So what of the beast? Basically, it's a nation or empire. All those beasts in Daniel 7,8 were kingdoms. We all know what they were. One of those kingdoms however was different from all the rest. One is described as being almost identical to the dragon identified as Satan himself. And from the time of Daniel throughout history that particular beast grew more identical with the dragon the closer to these last days we get, until in Revelation 17 it becomes about as close a representation as it gets. But remember it's a state power...a political power... And has a church/woman riding or being supported by it, but giving guidance and direction to the beast, until the ten Kings who were given power with the beast rebel against the woman and destroy her.
KJV Revelation 17:16
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

(remembering that this isn't just one church... It's a confusing union of all world churches...Babel... Babylon... Ecumenism...WCC I believe and a few hangers on but who agree on a number of main principles) the above rebellion by those Kings comes after they make war with the Lamb. Now of course the Lamb is in heaven still... This all takes place before the second coming... So this war is between all the Nations of the world in the form of apostate religion and the state, against the remnant people of God who "keep the commandments and have the faith of Jesus".
KJV Matthew 24:9
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

KJV Revelation 12:17
17 And the dragon (beast/kingdom) was wroth with the woman, (apostate churches who had deceived the world) and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,(from the time of her faithfulness) (which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

KJV Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they lie about Covid being the cause of deaths. The Left wing media is a pack of liars.
True, they are a pack of liars. But COVID-19 is nothing to mess around with, remember, it was not the left that originally shut down, it was the president recommending something like it, And in my state, a republican governor show shut the state down when things started getting bad, NY defied trump and told it’s people to go on and live like always, and suffered massive deaths California had the same issues

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That depends though if the 3rd temple is a physical or spiritual temple.
A spiritual temple can not be seen, not could an abomination be standing in it so it can be seen

remember Jesus warning,

when you SEE the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel...

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a way I actually like people paying by card, I think the debit card was actually quite a good invention, as it's easier for me to keep track of my accounts.
It could very well be the collapse of the world market system that brings about this one world government, where a charismatic leader promises peace and security, and everyone follows him, and this “chip,system is introduced in a world market, and it is not until after the abomination when he reveals who he really is the “Mark is instituted”

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go to jerusalem today, you will see jerusalem is not jewish. It is seperates into three parts if I remember,

jerusalem will be trampled until the time of the gentile is complete. That will be when Christ returns. Until then. You have your Muslim quarter,
The return of Israel, the sudden Pandemic, cashless, chip implants ... I don't think it's coincidence.

Reactions: friend of

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I believe. Babylon ...

One thing the "church" misses that the "world" sees, it given in the Superman Comics. History tells us that Nebuchadnezzar was the FIRST Empire to use the Metropolis model which regulated Trade, built Infrastructure including Roads and Libraries, and had the FIRST Amusement Park -- the Hanging Gardens. And we also know that this "control" can even extend to a regulation of the size of sugary carbonated beverages, or whether the drinking straws are Paper or Plastic.

So where the creators of "Superman" saw NYC as the pinnacle city in the world, they called Superman's city "Metropolis", and the place where Superman worked, "The Daily Planet". -- Of course this "Metropolis" ORIGINATED at Babylon, then ~Alexandria~, then ~Rome~, then "Paris~, then ~London~, then ~NYC~, and will finally arrive to Jerusalem.

Finally, this "Metropolis model" will be struck on it's feet, and another "model" will take it's place.

The world is wise, and church blind.
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The return of Israel, the sudden Pandemic, cashless, chip implants ... I don't think it's coincidence.
Israel was made by the allies after the 1st world war. So it was no surprise it came into being, and has not stopped.
Pandemic is just the beginning of the spread of world wide illnesses as humans spread literally into every environment, so any successful illness can now spread worldwide in a matter of months. This has only been possible because of planes and international constant travel.
Cashless transactions are simpler and safer for everyone. Why go to a bank to get money out which you then hand over to a shop.
Much simpler to just pay electronically.

Chip implants are ludicrous because of the need to renew and immune responses and so have not taken off. Cards with chips which hold all the information which when they fail you get a new one, that works.

So this is no conspiracy or odd prophetic doom and gloom future. Rather it is the resolution to population explosion because of our efficiency in building a civilisation and medical advances were we are kept alive like never before. Our issues are now how far do you keep a partially conscious individual hanging on, how much do we spend on long term care for people who are slowly fading away.

For a group who claim to know God and follow truth, blind deaf and dumb is a better description.
I want a good future for my children and their children, a place of hope and opportunity. Each generation we have had these impossible issues and in my life time they are being conquered. Praise the Lord, by His will we will overcome, Amen. God bless you

Reactions: Pathfinder7

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sounds like your trying to make this world into a heaven or expecting it to turn out that way.

Let's just say it's not going to.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel was made by the allies after the 1st world war. So it was no surprise it came into being, and has not stopped.
Pandemic is just the beginning of the spread of world wide illnesses as humans spread literally into every environment, so any successful illness can now spread worldwide in a matter of months. This has only been possible because of planes and international constant travel.
Cashless transactions are simpler and safer for everyone. Why go to a bank to get money out which you then hand over to a shop.
Much simpler to just pay electronically.

Chip implants are ludicrous because of the need to renew and immune responses and so have not taken off. Cards with chips which hold all the information which when they fail you get a new one, that works.

So this is no conspiracy or odd prophetic doom and gloom future. Rather it is the resolution to population explosion because of our efficiency in building a civilisation and medical advances were we are kept alive like never before. Our issues are now how far do you keep a partially conscious individual hanging on, how much do we spend on long term care for people who are slowly fading away.

For a group who claim to know God and follow truth, blind deaf and dumb is a better description.
I want a good future for my children and their children, a place of hope and opportunity. Each generation we have had these impossible issues and in my life time they are being conquered. Praise the Lord, by His will we will overcome, Amen. God bless you
So, you will accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.