Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you realize that you've been lied to by the commentators! -- The angel in Dan. 12:4 & 9 says these prophecies are preserved until the day when men travel some 60 to 600 mph; and when we have Instant Knowledge LITERALLY At Our Fingertips!

Secondly, FIVE ≠ FOUR. So when Dan. 2:45 says: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE, and the Empire of Clay is called a "Divided Kingdom", that it MUST consist of the THREE SUPERPOWERS and the United Nations as depicted in the Dan. 7 FOUR!

And so when you read Dan. 11, you should arrive at WWI, -- given that in 2:39 Greece is called "all the earth", so in 11:2, we arrive to WWI, with Hitler and WWII in 11:3, and so forth.

It MUST start with obeying 12:4 & 9, and then go from there. But let's not forget the Prophetic Psalms as proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", which provides the Time-Line for KNOWING the Year, -- and knowing the Season, Month, and even WEEK from the FEASTS --, for when Jesus will Return:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

... And I'm not so proficient as to assert the "week", but certainly within a ~month~.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Wow, hope you was not trying to convince me with this post. Not sure where you come up with this, but I mean really, it’s out there bro

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is the "one world government" Biblical?

The term "one world government" is not actually mentioned in the Bible.

But still many Christians talk about it a lot today. Many even suggest there will be a one world currency, which is not mentioned in the Bible either.

There is as we know "the mark of the Beast" to buy and sell later in the tribulation, but that does not mean that there is a one world currency.

Some might even suggest the UN might be a one world government, but the UN is made out of multiple countries with different governments.

Then there is the symbolic language of Revelation.

Revelation 13:1

Then I saw a beast rising up out of the sea. It had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on its horns. And written on each head were names that blasphemed God.

Which many interpret as different nations, different rulers and different kingdoms.

Anyone who talks one world government does not understand economics, how money values an economic system and how regulated free markets optimise the successful over failures.

There are some simple concepts. A currency represents the economy or area it is written on behalf of as valuable or worthless. It by its nature needs to free float so buyers and sellers can truly in the long term reflect this value, not manipulated by groups or powers, but by the success or failure of the economy behind the guarantees. It is why bit coin is actually worthless, because it only represents speculators and those who do not understand guarantees and stability.

So each economic block needs to be stable within their constraints to bring the value long term into reality. This is not possible across the whole world, as so many economies rise and fall in too many erratic and different ways.

Also what government in a sense really means, the local areas run their local affairs but as a group agree to the basic rules and flows of finance and support across all communities and groups for the common good. So the UN ties together concerns on poverty, disease, economic collapse of a working system with a temporary glitch, crises of war like Yemen, where the cost in human lives cannot not be matched with the beneficial outcomes, so a peace needs to be sort rather than this continual death of innocents with no way out.

What is ironic is we now understand economics and our value systems, and how we can really work together for all our benefit. Education, empathy, understanding, discovery, support, care from birth to death, is beginning to be in place everywhere.

Jesus spoke to this about our hearts and learning what is truth, with responsibility and boundaries. Unfortunately the world that is emerging is not the world of revelation, or doom and gloom, but something else. It is ironic that our answer is to face our worst sins, and begin to have a moral conversation on how we limit and direct things in a healthy way. I hope and pray in the utopia which is appearing, we can hold the vision Jesus has given us of how through it all we can learn to love. God bless you

Reactions: Josho

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That Utopia consists of total lawlessness and anarchy, without any police presence. The mobs, the mafias and the cartels will be in control of every city. It will be a criminal's paradise.

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.”

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to wonder if the states did not close down how many would have died

everyone likes to focus on how few deaths, but I think they forget, it is most likely because states shut down, and hospitals did not get overrun, we learned from Italy (well except NY and California)
And they lie about Covid being the cause of deaths. The Left wing media is a pack of liars.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be interested for you to make the connection between the righteousness of God (because that is what is under attack) and a chip.....Please don't drop the ball even if it is a challenge....nay, particularly because it is a challenge.
I strongly suggest that you not accept a chip implant in your right hand.
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The tribulation would not happen until an abomination of desolations takes place (matt 24). In order for that to happen, a temple must be built. Which found start at any day if israel would open their eyes and realise the wailing wall is the wall of fortress Antonia not the temple, of which no stone was left. They have found where they believe the origional temple was. Just downhill from the wall

That depends though if the 3rd temple is a physical or spiritual temple.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I strongly suggest that you not accept a chip implant in your right hand.
Revelation 14 (NKJV)
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
I see you are avoiding meaningful engagement!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can appreciate what you're getting at. But the fact of the matter is that we're at a point where a cashless Society is capable of coming into play. This is something that was never possible in history before. I do believe it's going to be the mark. Daniel 12:4 describes our present situation in a way unlike any other.

What does have a cashless society have anything to do with the beast?

I don't believe that it has anything to do with the beast.

When the beast rises in the tribulation, those without the mark of the beast won't be able to buy or sell, and that happens whether if the world is cashless or not.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does have a cashless society have anything to do with the beast?

I don't believe that it has anything to do with the beast.

When the beast rises in the tribulation, those without the mark of the beast won't be able to buy or sell, and that happens whether if the world is cashless or not.
Everything going cashless is coincidence?
Revelation 13:17 (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 13:17 (KJV)
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Still though... Cashless or not cashless, in those days you would need the mark of the beast to buy or sell anyway.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still though... Cashless or not cashless, in those days you would need the mark of the beast to buy or sell.

In a way I actually like people paying by card, I think the debit card was actually quite a good invention, as it's easier for me to keep track of my accounts.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In a way I actually like people paying by card, I think the debit card was actually quite a good invention, as it's easier for me to keep track of my accounts.
Lol, so selfish motives are justified....LOL